A Bad Idea Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thrusts slow and steady enjoying the feel of each inch sliding between her lips and along her tongue. In and out, progressively deeper, steadily faster. His hips roll in a fluid and constant motion, her hands never leave his ass as he strokes himself through her hot mouth, grunting and moaning his appreciation. Her hand taps his thigh twice and he quickly lifts his leg off of her and eases himself out of her mouth. She rolls her head back on his thigh and looks up at him with an apologetic smile.

"You've tuckered me out." She says with a yawn that puts a tear in the corner of her eye and a flush in her cheeks. "Would you be okay with being quick?"

"Are you ready for it?" He asks, stroking her hair. She rolls her cheek into his hand.

"I'm ready. Sorry."

"No, thank you." He strokes her cheek one more time then grasps his twitching cock. She opens her mouth and snuggles in close, the two of them guiding him deep into her mouth. Once nestled, he drapes his leg over her again and both hands come down to caress her hair. He gives a deep thrust, holding her head still in both hands, his thighs gripping her tight and his calves pulling her firmly toward him. He groans as his bulbous head presses hard against the back of her throat where he holds it while his eyes roll back. Her hands grab his ass again, tightly, and he withdraws long enough to give her a second for a breath before slamming forward again, pulling her to him. Quickly he progresses to an aggressive grip on her delicate body as he fucks her mouth, periodically pulling back to let her suck a desperate breath or two before stabbing himself to the back of her throat again.

Over and over he fucks her mouth, his grip tight and unforgiving, her grip on his ass constantly urging him on. He has no doubt he's hurting her a little, he has no doubt she's enjoying that fact as much as he is. Fueled by sadistic desires he thrusts into her throat savagely, giving her time to breathe less often, he can feel his orgasm building quickly. Ominously. Racing toward his release, one hand presses hard on the back of her head, the other presses and scratches between her shoulders, his legs flex with every thrust and his growls grow desperate. Pulling back to give her a breath and a half of desperate air through her nose he unleashes an onslaught of thrusts that leave her shaking in his grip. With an almost angry growl he slams himself as deep as he can, tries to press himself deeper as his hot seed explodes forth, shooting down her throat. She chokes around his spasming cock as she struggles to hold him and swallow pulse after pulse of hot, salty cum that shoots into her throat. Selfishly, he keeps pressing, trying to drive himself deeper as she chokes on his pleasure, her nails digging into his ass and her body convulsing with each gag.

Only after his cock finally finishes squirting and twitching does he pull himself free. With a strangled gasp she fights to swallow the last of his cum and fill her lungs at the same time. Tears trickle from her eyes and he lifts his leg away to brush them away. She makes no move to leave his lap.

"What the Hell? You just came this morning! You have no business having that much cum already!" She finally accuses, smiling through her wet eyes. His fingers still try to wipe them away for her.

"I'm sorry?" He says uncertainly and they both laugh lightly.

"Did you enjoy that?" She asks with those big shining eyes.

"I did. Very much. Thank you. You okay?"

She smiles up at him proudly. "I'm fine. Can't make a habit of it, but once in awhile, that's fun." She grins up at him and stifles a yawn.

"You look exhausted." He chuckles.

"That's 'cause I am, Sherlock." She scowls cutely, implying it's all his fault. He can't help but roll his eyes and laugh.

"Why don't you rest and I'll go put things away?" He offers.

"I can't do that. You'll do it all wrong!" She lazily pulls herself up sitting. He chuckles and sits up with her.

"You're cute." He says, brushing her hair away from her cheek and kissing her.

"No I'm not. I'm vicious, and you are impressed." She scowls at him again and they both break out laughing. "Guess I'm not wearing this anymore." She sighs looking down at her sweaty, rumpled top and very, very wet skirt.

"Maybe not." He replies. She sighs again and stands up, stripping the apparel off and tossing it in a hamper in the corner. He stands up with her and standing behind her pulls their naked bodies together and looks over her shoulder at the two of them in the standing mirror ahead of them. "You're beautiful." He says, one hand sliding around her middle and the other lifting her breasts on his forearm and hugging her close. He places a tender kiss on her cheek. She leans her head back on his chest.

"I know." She smiles at their reflection and wiggles her ass on his groin before capering away. With a lazy smile he follows her out into the hall where they collect the bags and carry them to the kitchen, quickly sorting them and putting things away under her careful direction. After which they carve up some fruit to enjoy in the sun of the window seat, both contentedly basking in the warmth of the sunlight and the glow of their recent orgasms. The two sit quietly, contently, for long minutes, she tangling her feet with his and him smiling slowly as he gazes out the window again. Setting the plate aside she spreads his legs and nestles in to lean back against him. His body shifts to accommodate her naturally, his legs framing her in, his heavy arms lazily draping around her, his cheek resting against the top of her head. The heavy lidded contentment never leaves his eyes as their bodies fit together.

More long minutes pass without a word, without any movement except for him idly stroking her arm when her mumble pitched so low it's nearly a whisper breaks the silence. "I could sleep. I haven't slept so well in forever. It was really nice. This is really nice." She nestles her cheek against his bicep sitting on her shoulder. His arms and legs flex, gently yet firmly embracing her for a moment before lazing back to where they were.

"Mmm, this is nice. Last night was nice. You're right." He mumbles into her luscious, chestnut tresses and gives them a light kiss. "This is too comfy. I really will nod off on you if we don't do something soon."

"I don't mind." She sighs.

"Haha, don't tempt me. Now come on, what would you like to do?

"Just lie here."

"Stop tempting me." He smiles into her hair and squeezes her again. "Come on. Up we get. We need to find something to do." She pouts and sulks quite cutely as his shifting disturbs her comfortable perch but reluctantly pulls herself up. Standing together he pulls her back against him again, wrapping his arms around her delicate body and rejoicing in the feel of skin on skin. His cock stirs lazily against her ass and she leans her head back into his chest, hugging his arms to her breast. Eventually his weight shifts to one side and a lazy foot shuffles forward, gradually shifting back and forth he waddles the pair of them out of the kitchen and toward the living room.

"Actually, I've got a movie I've been wanting you to see." She chimes as they shuffle in. "But if you're not letting me grab a shirt then you're agreeing to be my heater while we watch." His chuckle reverberates against her back.

"Deal." Settling themselves on the couch in a position much similar and just as natural as in the window, she flicks on the TV and in short order has the movie set up. She slouches down and snuggles in tight against his hard body; their bodies remembering better than themselves how to shift and mold together completely, his body wraps around her, lazy but strong. She holds one heavy arm absentmindedly, pulling it across herself and hugging it to her easily.

As the credits roll across the screen they reluctantly stir as she turns the TV off. "Are you getting peckish? Should we start prepping dinner?" He asks, making no move to get up.

"That sounds like a good idea." She snuggles her cheek into his arm as she settles back into the cocoon of his embrace.

"Yes. We should do that." He squeezes her a little tighter.

"Yep. Definitely should do that." She hugs his arm fiercely.

"Alright, this is me going to do meal prep." He rests his cheek on top of her head.

"Yep, me too. Here I go!"

"Yep, here we go!" Neither of them so much as shift, holding each other tight. His body wrapped around hers, her body melding into his. With the TV off the room is pleasantly dark, nothing but the grey light washing down the hallway from the kitchen windows reaches them. She gives a small shift and his cock stirs interestedly against the small of her back.

"Mmm. Come on, you. Let's go make something yummy." She moans malcontent as he slowly sits more erect and turns them to get up.

"No. It'll make itself and come to me." She mumbles as she stands up grudgingly and gives a lazy little stretch. Unable to resist he leans out to kiss each cheek of her shapely ass before getting up himself. His fingers trail up her ribs and he kisses her neck before he meanders back to the kitchen. She heads to the bedroom to throw on his old shirt again before rejoining him.

In short order they've pulled out the steaks and seasoned them with a rub, prepped the salad and dressing beside and boiled and mashed the potatoes. Slowly stirring the gravy and keeping the potatoes from sticking, he stands to one side of the stove as she pan fries the steaks, his done in short minutes, hers done considerably later.

"You know, most people wear leather rather than eat it." He teases with a light hip check.

"It has to be dead. Dead things don't bleed. It has to be sufficiently dead." He rolls his eyes and laughs at her. She just smiles at him.

"Let's eat at the table this time. I'll go toss my clothes back on." He hurries to the bedroom calling the last over his shoulder.

"Ew. Pants. In my own house. What kind of weirdo does that!" She gripes before following him into the bedroom to change into a beautiful thin strap purple top and flaring black yoga pants. His jeans and t-shirt from the night before don't look quite so classy. They serve their dinners and set up at the table with a beer each.

"Amazing as always." He says before taking another bite of steak and rolling his eyes up into his head dramatically with some exaggerated groans.

"Well if I knew it was that easy to get you off..." She smiles.

"No one can quite like you, babe." He replies with a wink. She blushes slightly as she takes a swig from her beer. She maintains the light smile for the rest of the meal too.

"Mmm, that was good. Thank you." He sets his cutlery together on his plate and leans back with a grin, finishing the last swig of his beer.

"Yes, it turned out great. Thank you, too." She smiles after finishing her last bite, making a show of daintily dabbing her lips and arranging her cutlery on the plate before her.

"Not that I really want to move after that, but why don't we go for a walk? Be all healthy and shit."

"That sounds wise. Let's clean up first and then we'll go." She says as she stands and collects the plates.

"Good idea. Give things a moment to settle before we churn them up." He replies, collecting the bottles before following her. They put away the extra potatoes and gravy and he finishes off the last few bites of salad. The dishes are quickly washed and dried and then they make their way to the front hall where he grabs his boots and she slips on some proper shoes.

"I'll have to wear better footwear on our next date." He says with a wry chuckle. Taking his hand she leads him out the door into the slowly cooling summer night air. Dusk is just starting to set, the majority of the sun still looming over the horizon, yet already the clouds have begun to turn golden. The leaves of the ash, elm and poplar trees lining the street flutter in a light breeze, casting fantastic shadows through their boughs. Jays chirp, squirrels chatter, pigeons coo and gulls squawk their defiance as the pair wander down one street and another. As the sky is set on fire in shades of crimson and burnt coral that gradually fade to rich blues and bruised purples the crickets add their chirp to the din. The couple walk hand in hand with no destination in mind, wandering through the street, passing some shops, wandering through residential areas, and simply enjoying the view and picking out the first stars of the night.

"I know you could do this for hours yet, but these boots are starting to kick my ass. I'm going to have to call it soon." He smiles at her apologetically. She gives his hand a light squeeze.

"I don't mind. I'll admit I'm pretty tired after today too." She doesn't try to hide the coy smile or the twinkle in her eyes. Her flirtatious reminder of the past twenty-four hours has him lengthening in his jeans and suddenly he is all the more impatient to get back. Leading her the most direct way he can back they arrive at her place slightly out of breath. He hasn't said anything, but his urgency and the bulge of his jeans has left no doubt in her mind as to what he is about. Opening the door she is keenly aware of him quickly herding her inside and closing the door behind them. She turns to try and calm him down but his lips crush hers hungrily and his hard hands grip her hips and pull her hard against him.

His insistent onslaught of heavy hands and hungry lips takes her breath away and she begins to flush. Rather than trying to temper him she is swept up, her hands cling to him, roaming his back, pulling at his shirt seeking skin. Gradually he guides them to her room, hands and lips questing and kneading he barely breaks the kiss long enough to pull the shirt over his head before his lips find hers and then begin to trail down her neck. Her breath catches as he suckles lightly at the delicate skin and her hands tremble slightly along his ribs. His fingers lift the hem of her shirt and he quickly pulls it over her head. His fingers trail through her silky hair and then quickly pop the catch of her bra, letting the garment fall between them his hands grasp her back. He pulls her tightly against his torso, basking in skin on skin as his strong hands massage, stroke and grasp at her back. Her own hands squeeze him tight and she kisses along his chest and collar.

His hands slide down to cup her ass firmly and he gives one cheek a quick spank. She lets out an involuntary gasp and he hums his approval deep in his chest. Gripping her ass firmly he lifts her and squeezes her hard against him as he makes the last couple steps to the bed and lays her down reverently. His hands slide her pants over her hips and off in one quick motion. He kneels beside her and his fingers gently cup her mound.

She flinches a little. "Gentle. I'm tender." His fingers slow and gently slide up her slit to do slow circles on her clit. She gasps and gives a light shudder. "Gently. Tender. It's delicate. It hasn't been abused like that in so long." His fingers retreat and he shifts to the end of the bed. Pulling her to the edge he kneels on the floor and rains light kisses on her clit, tempting it, teasing it. As her breathing grows husky his tongue ventures out to circle her little bud, flicking beneath her hood and eliciting sultry moans as her hands grip the sheets and her back begins to arch. Down he ventures, his tongue testing and tasting her soft entrance.

"Careful." She whispers above him, but opens her legs a little wider for him. His tongue probes gently, tasting her sweet flavour, slowly coaxing more. She gasps and flinches, trembles and moans and slowly more and more juices find his tongue. He quests back up, delicately exploring her folds before his tongue and lips return to her hard little nub and he makes her spasm. His arms circle her thighs, hands holding her pelvis down as she tries to buck and shiver beneath his quick tongue. She reaches down and tangles her fingers through his blond curls, guiding him down to her now shining opening. With no needed encouragement his tongue delves into her. She whimpers and flinches, but her hands pull him tighter and her ankles on his shoulders urge him deeper. She rolls her hips and groans as his tongue strokes and explores, tasting and teasing, juices dripping down his chin.

"More. I need more. I'm ready. Give me your cock." She groans with frustration as his tongue leaves her and he stands.

"Get up there." He points to the pillows as he pulls his belt free and drops his jeans and pulls off his socks. In that time she lies in the centre of the bed, her silken hair fanned out around her. Rolling a condom on, he joins her. She opens her thighs in invitation and he readies himself above her, using one hand to guide himself to her entrance. She flinches as his head eases into her.

"Careful. Tender." She whispers. Her hands cup the back of his neck as he slowly sinks deeper. "Ooohh." She slowly moans, pleasure and pain mixing together. He begins to thrust slowly, carefully easing himself deeper and deeper. Her moans come deeper as he does. He leans in and kisses her cheek. Cheek against cheek he gathers her hair in one hand and gently holds it to his face, taking a slow breath and letting it fall, his hips slowly rocking to and fro sinking steadily deeper.

His pelvis presses against her clit and they moan together. "Home." He groans in her ear. Her arms encircle his back as he lowers himself down onto her, his weight settling over her she moans and hugs him tighter. His hips roll and they groan together. Each stroke is long and deep, the two of them trembling as every inch slides deep inside her, then retreating until nothing but his head remains, only to sink all the way back again. They moan slowly and as gentle as he tries to be, the rhythm begins to climb. She moans as he flexes back and forth with growing speed, the discomfort being overshadowed by the pleasure of him filling her up.

She lifts her legs higher. "Oohh." They groan as more of him sinks even deeper. "Oh." He exclaims again after the next thrust sinks deeper still. "You getting greedy on me?" He grins down at her.

"It'll be over faster, but that's not a bad thing right now. I need all of you." She whispers. Loath to disappoint her, he rolls his hips in a quick deep thrust and she cries out and he growls as his cock thumps into her cervix. "Fuck." She groans. Another deep thrust buries him to the hilt, his balls slapping her puckered star and his crown slamming into her cervix. "Ow, fuck!"

"Need to take less?"

"No. Don't stop. Ow. Ow! Oh fuck! Ow. Ow... Oh... Oohh... Oooohhh." Her whimpers turn to deep throated moans as he thrusts himself fully over and over. His balls clap her ass, her pussy struggles to take him and the two of them climb quickly to heightened euphoria.

"I need... Sorry." He growls. His cock slams into her. Hard, fast and deep. Over and over in an ever growing frenzy he races toward release, driving himself as hard and fast as he can, the long strokes stoking him higher and higher. Her nails bite into his back as she clings to him. The combination of pain and pleasure and knowing how out of control she's made him fuels her own orgasm. Pounding and pounding he suddenly rises up, folding her even more completely, pressing his cock as deep as he can, grinding to force it deeper he release a guttural groan and release his hot cum at the same time. Feeling him spasm so deep inside her tips her over the edge and she jerks beneath him with a cry of her own.

The two of them fitfully thrust against each other, both pushing back at each other as their orgasms grip them. The first to come down, he pulls back, releasing the aggressive pressure on her poor cervix and resumes his thrusting, trying to stroke her orgasm on and draw out more for her. She whimpers and clenches beneath him with renewed vigor. Her head snaps back, mouth open wide in a silent cry as she trembles against him, he maintains his rhythm and as she comes down to start gasping and go limp in his embrace she suddenly arches again and seems to stop breathing as she rides another. This one has her trembling too and as she comes back down she gasps for breath. A half dozen steady strokes and her eyes snap open and she tenses in the throes of yet another. They aren't long orgasms, perhaps a few seconds, but each one leaves her panting.