A Bad Idea Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MiloReid
MiloReid
17 Followers

Scooping the blanket around them again his fingers reach down and probe at her clit, teasing it through her hood, enticing it, tormenting it. Her breathing quickly grows irregular as his circling delves beneath the hood and her sensitive bud is stroked and teased. She trembles beneath him and his fingers give her a brief respite as they slide a little lower to test the wet between her folds. His fingers play at her entrance, spreading her slippery juices along her folds and slicking his fingers. They slide back up and resume their steady circles on her clit, slowly building her higher, before slipping back down to test how wet she has become.

Once he is satisfied with how wet his fingers come away from her sweet pussy he licks his fingers clean in front of her and kisses her deeply as he settles between her thighs. Reaching between them, she grasps his solid prick and guides him to her eager heat. They moan together as his head slips into her. Slowly, teasing her, making her wait, letting her focus on every inch as it slowly penetrates her, he eases his hips forward, pulling back and then slowly easing a little deeper. Pull back till only his head rests inside her, then eases forward a little deeper, and a little deeper. She pouts and groans her frustration as he slowly eases himself deeper with each thrust.

"OoOh." Her voice breaks as he settles inside her with a long, slow thrust. His pelvis presses firmly against hers, a heavy pressure against her clit. He leans in low, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her tight into his embrace.

"Home." He whispers into her ear. Her arms wrap around him fiercely and she kisses his cheek. In a slow and steady rhythm, his hips flex, his back rolls, and his full length slides through her over and over. They kiss between unsteady breaths, often open mouthed lips touching without purpose besides focussing on the sensations below. Her hands roam his back and she offers her throat to his questing lips as his girth fills her and retreats over and over.

Gradually their breathing continues to grow more ragged, nothing fierce, but burdened all the same. Her hands clench at his back as often as they explore, his tempo increases slightly, each long thrust coming steadily from crown to balls. His one hand wanders from gripping her tight to reach down and grasp one ass cheek. She lifts her legs higher and they both groan as he sinks deeper with the next thrust. His tempo climbs again. Nothing rough, but her body shakes with each firm thrust, and his grip on her ass tightens.

"Come on, baby. Don't tease me." She whispers breathily. His grip tightens, but he maintains his steady pace, giving her every inch with each thrust. "Baby, don't tease me." She pleads. She rolls her hips at him and he grunts. "Quit holding back. Come on, baby. Fuck me." He groans but his tempo doesn't change. She lifts her knees a little higher and they both gasp as he sinks deeper again. "Fuck me." She pleads. His thrusts come harder. The same speed, but each thrust jars her, his grip on her ass tightens again. She wraps her hands behind his neck "Stop teasing us and fuck me!" She pleads, pulling her knees nearly up to her breasts and they both gasp as he sinks deep enough to hit her cervix again. She flinches, her legs coming down. "Fuck, that's tender." Her voice trembles. He thrusts harder, but his speed hasn't changed. From the tightness in his shoulders she can tell he's struggling.

"I need you to fuck me, baby. Give me your cock. Fuck me." He gives her a few very hard thrusts, driving her into the truck bed. "Yes, yes more of that." She pants around the words. He gives a few more hard and fast thrusts and she groans. "Baby, stop teasing me! Fuck me!" She pulls her knees high and uses her ankles and arms to pull him tight. She gasps and flinches and he groans as a few quick hard thrusts slam against her cervix. "Fuck, that hurts! You like that don't you, baby? You like hurting me?" His body is tight in her grasp as he tries to mediate his thrusts. She digs her nails into his back deliberately and brushes her lips against his ear, "I kinda like that you like hurting me." Her whisper is barely audible even with lips to ears.

He jerks in her grip. His hands leave her ass and back and he scoops a leg in the crook of either elbow, firmly planting his hands beside her shoulders, squeezing her knees to her chest. Her eyes go wide as his thick cock pounds into her, crashing into her already abused cervix. She cries out and flinches beneath him, but she's firmly trapped in his grip as he pounds into her deep, hard and fast. His breathing quickly grows hoarse and her cries are a blend of whimper and gasp, grunt and moan. "Come on, baby. Cum for me. Cum for me!" Her nails bite into him as he leans over her and fucks with renewed vigor, his own loss of control fuels her orgasm. The pain, the pleasure the fear, the control and loss of control. Her own orgasm begins to loom over her. "Come on, baby. Come on, baby! Cum for me. Cum for me!"

With a throaty growl he grabs her shoulders and pulls her back while thrusting hard, trying to drive himself as deep as possible she can feel him swell and spasm inside her. His orgasm triggers her own, an almost violent reaction that stiffens her beneath him and makes her tremble, every part of her clenches around him, trying to draw him nearer. He groans in deep drawn out breaths, she scarcely breathes at all then suddenly goes limp and is gasping for air. Tension drains out of him and he slumps above her, quickly easing her legs down, settling them beside him and then wrapping her in his arms again, rolling onto his back and pulling her atop him. They lie there panting as they spiral down and he holds her close, ensuring she's covered by the blanket as his arms enfold her.

Breathing slowly, mellowing, they snuggle in. She lies her head on his chest and listens to the heavy thump of his heart slow and steady. His one hand slides idly along her back, periodically twining his fingers through her hair and kissing the top of her head. She straddles his leg, one draped between his and her hands casually explore the expanse of his shoulders and chest while the steady rhythm of his heart beneath her cheek drums out its hypnotic tune.

"I could lie like this all night." The whisper of the breeze nearly drowns out her soft spoken words.

"Don't tempt me." His voice reverberates through his chest. He kisses her hair again and gives her a light squeeze.

Being away from town, there's no light pollution to mar the deep velvet sky. Nothing but the pure and dazzling twinkle of innumerable stars and the glowing moon against their inky backdrop. The boughs and leaves of the surrounding trees whisper in the gentle stirring breeze. Even the wildlife of early evening seems to hold its breath, loath to disturb this perfect silence. The surface of the lake, as calm and smooth as glass, mirrors the wonders of the heavens. A sense of unending calm permeates the air.

"Come on," he whispers, "I know you have to work tomorrow too."

"Shh. Just a little longer."

"Alright. But just a little longer." He lifts the blanket a little higher on her shoulders and wraps both arms around her. She moans contentedly, but otherwise fails to stir. Too soon however, the pair grudgingly separate themselves and collect their clothes. He tosses the used condom in the garbage then they dress as little as they must before packing up their little adventure and loading it and themselves into the truck.

The engine roars perversely in the calm of the night and startles the surrounding inhabitants. The crunch of gravel beneath tires seems excessively loud as they turn back onto the road and begin the trip back into town.

"Thank you for the sun and fun." She says, taking his hand in hers as they turn onto the main highway.

"Thank you for letting me surprise you." He lifts the back of her hand to his lips for a soft kiss.

"I still don't like surprises. I don't like not knowing."

"I know. Maybe I'll win you over some day." He smiles in an unconvincing way.

The trip home always seems faster than the trip out, and before they know it he is pulling up in front of her place.

"Maybe a little later than I'd intended, but I hope you'll agree that it was worth it." He grins at her as he kisses her hand again. She leans toward him and claims his lips with hers.

"More than worth it." Here coffee-caramel eyes shine with her smile. "We should make a habit of this." His grin mirrors hers.

"I think that could be arranged. You should come over Saturday. I'll make lasagna." He waggles his eyebrows in a most enticing way. She laughs at him and squeezes his hand.

"You've got yourself a date." She smiles against his lips one more time and reluctantly opens the passenger door. "Let me know what time." She shoots him a heart melting smile and then sashays away. By the light of the street lamps he can almost glimpse her amazing ass beneath the hem of her tiny skirt with each fluid step as she sways in the most inviting way toward the door. She bites her lip and tries to wink before laughing and closing the door behind her. He runs both hands through his hair with a laugh and a touch of frustration before heading home.

MiloReid
MiloReid
17 Followers
12