A Bad Night for Brandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kansas
Kansas
643 Followers

"Oh!" was all Brandi could say in reply. Within minutes she and Stephanie were driving across town in Stephanie's dark blue sedan, with the older woman's hand running up and down the younger girl's fishnet-covered thighs.

As they entered the darkened club Brandi immediately noticed two things: First, there was loud music and thick cigarette & cigar smoke; there was also a noticeable lack of men, all of the patrons here were female. There were women everywhere, dancing together, talking, hugging, drinking, and enjoying eachother's company. There were only one or two girls here Brandi's age, and none of them were wearing a skimpy little black dress like she was. Her presence was immediately noticed by the other patrons, some of whom whistled appreciately while others began closing in like a pack of wolves preparing to devour a pretty little sheep.

"Sorry ladies, she's with me," Stephanie's voice rang out, her arm slipping around Brandi's waist.

"Hey, Steffi, where you been?" Several of the regulars called out a welcome to Stephanie, who was obviously also a regular here. One woman, a large truck-driver-type, came over and asked her, "Where did you find this hot little morsel?"

"Oh, hey there, Amanda. This is my slavegirl. Her name is Brandi." Brandi blushed deeply while being addressed in this manner, but she dared not disagree with her mistress here in a public place. The two women joined a table which included Amanda and two of her friends. Amanda went to the bar and came back with drinks for all of them.

After a while, when they were ready for another round Stephanie said, "You bought the drinks the last time. This round's on me. What'll you ladies have? Bud Lights?"

"Yeah, that's good," Amanda replied. "Why don't you send your slavegirl to the bar to get them for us?"

Brandi looked shocked, but Stephanie agreed. "Go on, you know what we want," she said. "This twenty ought to cover it. Go on, you've gotten drinks at a bar before, haven't you?"

Brandi tried to whisper to her, "But these women in here, they're all lesbians! A lot of them have been staring at me ever since we first walked in! Haven't you noticed? Why did you make me wear this tiny little short skirt? They're going to be pinching and pawing me, I just know it!"

"Is that all you're worried about?" Stephanie laughed, and said to Amanda, "Let me have your black magic marker there, yeah, that one. Now get up, Brandi."

Brandi stood up, and Stephanie then turned her around and bent her over the table, and quickly lifted up her skirt, exposing her black-satin-panty-covered butt.

"What are you doing, Stephanie? Stop it!"

"Shut up, girl, and hold still." She then slapped Brandi's ass, to the roaring amusement of the other women looking on. "I'm going to write a clear message here to the other ladies that you are off-limits and belong exclusively to me!"

She then pulled down Brandi's black panties to just below her gorgeous ass, and proceeded to write on her smooth white butt in neat block letters: "Property of Stephanie O'Connell." She then kissed the girl's ass leaving a kiss-shaped-lipstick mark. All the women watching were laughing and cheering as Brandi got up, pulled up her panties, and ran to the bar blushing deeply to get the drinks. She had been humiliated, treated like a sexual plaything, but the episode was also a total turn on. After she returned to the table with the drinks she snuggled up close to Stephanie, enjoying her caresses while constantly offering her face and neck for her mistress's kisses, which Stephanie gave freely. They also danced three of the slow dances, with Brandi melting into her mistress's arms while Stephanie's hands roamed up and down her body, eventually cupping the girl's gorgeous ass with both hands and squeezing the soft butt contentedly. Stephanie later allowed her to dance a couple of dances with other women, but it was clear to all that Brandi belonged exclusively to Stephanie, even though several of the other patrons demanded to see her mistress's "written warning note" just to be sure. At least that's what they said, although more than one of them insisted on seeing it again and again, convincing Brandi that all they really wanted was another look at her pretty ass. But as a slavegirl she had no choice but to comply, and she did so gladly.

That night, back at Stephanie's house, the two women made passionate love once more before finally turning in. Needless to say, they slept late the next morning. When Stephanie finally awoke it was after eleven. Brandi was no longer beside her in bed, but the smell of breakfast cooking gave the older woman a satisfied smile. Minutes later Brandi came in carrying a breakfast tray loaded down with eggs, bacon, hash-browns, coffee, and fresh fruit. The girl was clad only in one of Stephanie's short T-shirts that didn't quite hide the pair of skimpy white panties she also wore. After depositing the tray in front of her mistress, Brandi joined her as the two enjoyed breakfast in bread.

After it was over Stephanie remained in bed for another half-hour while Brandi cleaned up in the kitchen. When the girl returned to the bedroom Stephanie ordered her to remove the T-shirt and panties while she watched. Brandi obliged her with a quick strip tease that soon turned into a nude lap-dance as she sensually moved her pretty body seductively for her mistress's pleasure. Stephanie was amused to see the magic marker writing still on the girl's beautiful ass, proclaiming her to be Stephanie's property. She grabbed the younger girl and pulled her down onto the bed, kissing and caressing her while the girl squealed in mock-protest and tried to get away.

"It's clear to me you haven't yet learned your lesson, my pretty slavegirl," Stephanie said, pretending to frown. "Come over here and lay across your mistress's knee. It's time I disciplined you properly."

Brandi's eyes widened, but after only a moment's hesitation she obeyed, laying her beautiful nude body over Stephanie's lap, lifting her gorgeous ass for her mistress's pleasure. Stephanie's hands caressed and squeezed the silky smooth globes. "I love you, my pretty slavegirl," she said, bending down to kiss the beautiful butt poised before her so seductively.

Slap! Slap! Slap! She then began a long and sensuous spanking. Slap! Slap! Slap! Brandi's moans were clearly those of pleasure more than pain. Slap! Slap! Slap! The girl was turning her mistress on more than she knew. Stephanie had to stop. She gazed down at the gorgeous, reddened ass being fondled by her hands. "Here, let me kiss it and make it better," she whispered in a husky voice, as she then covered Brandi's beautiful warmed bottom with wet, passionate kisses. Brandi's moans were even louder than when she was being spanked.

After the spanking the two women again lay entwined together, enjoying eachother's bodies as they kissed, nibbled, and licked eachother passionately. Stephanie's tongue continued to send Brandi into an ecstasy she had never before experienced, while the older woman was amazed at how quickly the younger girl was becoming an expert at licking another woman's pussy.

Later, as they took a long bath together, Stephanie was finally able to wash the magic marker words off of Brandi's pretty behind, although Brandi noted that it wouldn't have taken near as much time had Stephanie not spent as much time kissing her butt as she did washing it. This, of course, earned her another spanking, which Stephanie was as happy to give as Brandi was to receive.

When her agreed-upon 24-hour period of slavery ended later that evening, there was no question in either woman's mind that it would continue on permanently. Both of them wouldn't have had it any other way.

Brandi continued attending college, but she moved out of her parent's house later that month and in with her new lover/mistress Stephanie. Her parents were happy to have her room free to convert into a den, although they didn't know the details regarding her situation with Stephanie, thinking it was just another whim of their daughter to be "out on her own" for the first time. In any case, they were also just happy to still have her living so close by. Mrs. Davis was especially pleased to notice Brandi's newfound maturity. "That O'Connell woman has been a good influence on our Brandi," Mrs. Davis remarked to her husband one day, motioning out to the swimming pool where their daughter and neighbor were laying together, side-by-side in the sun. "Her grades are up, she doesn't cut classes anymore, she's certainly happier, and she even seems to be exercising regularly now!"

"Yes, I've noticed that, too," he replied. "And the funny thing is, she's not even doing it for some new boyfriend like I first suspected. I think our little girl is finally growing up, Marjorie!"

They both smiled. Brandi and Stephanie were smiling, too, but for a different reason entirely, something to do with the skimpy thong bikini Brandi had on.

Kansas
Kansas
643 Followers
12