A Barely Legal, Barely Virgin Night

Story Info
Virgin Elizabeth invites over Ryan for fun with her body.
1.7k words
4
165.8k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went over to Elizabeth's apartment. They had been instant messaging and emailing one-another for months online, but had not met in reality yet.

And his cock wanted that to change.

As did her pussy, and her tits.

She was in college in Indianapolis to learn massage therapy. He was a semi-professional athlete who needed massages often. At 26, Ryan played college football and basketball, but hadn't quite made it "big time." But he hadn't quite given up. He'd played a year of professional basketball in Europe, and was working in the arena football leagues around America now.

Elizabeth opened the door and impressed Ryan with her looks. He knew from the pixels of online pictures she was a gorgeous girl, but she also looked so innocent with her baby blue eyes and wide smile.

She stood 5'8, fairly tall, with short-cropped hair. She was 19 and on her own for the first time. She no longer had a roommate and loved her independence. Her breasts were very large – as she'd often claimed. A total of 42DD.

"All natural," she'd said.

"I hope you don't mind," Elizabeth confessed. "I've spent some time the last hour reading stories on literotica-dot-com and I'm hornier than normal."

"And you're normally horny," he said as he smiled.

She shut the door and took Ryan by the hand into her living room. He was taller than her by a few inches. He stood 5'11, with short brown hair and brown eyes, weighing 180 – which made him a small size for professional athletics (he'd played point guard and outside linebacker in my sports) but she didn't seem to mind his physique.

"Damn," she said.

Elizabeth had curves. She wasn't some scrawny girl that looked more like a little boy. She was voluptuous and sensual. She wore a short black skirt with fishnet stockings and a white blouse that wrapped over her breasts. She smelled of warm perfume and recent masturbation.

On her stereo, Natalie Merchant's voice soothed as the quiet bass echoed. Her computer screen shone nearby with a story from literotica on it Elizabeth had most recently been reading. A story of sex in public, with a girl showing off her breasts. Ryan glanced at it.

"Pretty hot?" he asked.

"My dildo's still wet," she answered.

Ryan smirked. He knew Elizabeth was a virgin to cock, but not to much else. She loved driving herself to orgasm with her fingers or her 9-inch pink jelly dildo. She loved rubbing her clit with her "Bullet" -- a 2-inch vibrator she ran along her clit. The five speeds made it easy for her to get off multiple times easily. She loved giving head. She loved watching porn and reading stories. She loved being – as she called it – titty fucked.

And Ryan wanted to make this a night she would love.

"Would you like to dance?" Ryan asked.

"Of course."

They embraced tightly and Ryan ran his hand down her back. He leaned his lips to Elizabeth's neck and inhaled her scent. His tongue touched her skin, and she shivered. Their lips came together as they looked at one-another. He was fascinated by how blue her eyes were – he felt he could become obsessed with just that aspect of her alone.

Ryan pushed Elizabeth back to her couch, and her knees buckled under the blue fabric. He sucked against her neck, purposely giving her a hickie.

She laughed. "I haven't had one of those in a few years."

"I haven't given any either."

They kissed for 15 minutes, touching one another over and over – his hands on her ass, hers on his. They both began softly sweating in the heat of their bodies. Both of them felt much hotter than their 98.6-degree body temperatures.

He gave her more hickies along her body. On her shoulders and upper chest. He possessed her – even if it was just a possession of a few days.

Ryan's hands ran over Elizabeth's large breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra – the blouse itself had an elastic ring to it giving her support. He pulled her shirt up and over her neck and held onto her tits with both of his hands. His thumbs pressed down on her nipples – and they rose with the stimulation.

Ryan suckled against her nipples, and then ran his teeth along the flesh of her breasts. He inhaled again, leaving the initial tattoos of more hickies on her chest. She squeaked with gratification. His torso forced her knees open and her feet rested on his calves. His hands glided down the sides of her body, and down her thighs, grabbing the fishnet stockings and enjoying the silkness of the fabric. He pulled her black skirt up and realized she wasn't wearing panties of any type. The back of her skirt was damp from her

"Where's your dildo?" he said, his voice demanding an answer.

"Over there," she pointed to the desk six feet away. "Top drawer."

Ryan walked on his knees to the desk, opened the drawer and looked at it. It, indeed, was still wet. His finger touched the fake pink dick, and tasted the essence of her sexuality on it.

"Very good," he said. "I want to taste more of this. And please you with this vibrator," he added, holding up the Bullet.

Elizabeth lifted her feet to the edge of her couch and spread her pussy with her fingertips.

Ryan returned to her and tongue-kissed her clit like he had been earlier her mouth. He slapped the dildo against her leg and licked her sopping pussy.

"Wanting to be fucked again with this?" he said.

"Yessss…" Elizabeth exhaled.

He pressed it against her lips, and pushed it into her pussy while he sucked against her clit. He turned the dial to low on the Bullet as it teased her clit and then inched passed into her cunt, and then to high when it finished its travel inside her. He exchanged the dildo for the vibrator and assaulted her with the two toys. Her feet rested on his shoulders as his face pressed against her pussy.

Ryan licked and sucked against her clit, and looked up at her eyes as he motioned the small vibrating cock inside her. She was more wet than any other girl he'd ever been with. Her teeth bared and her eyes closed as she leaned back against the onslaught of the vibrator, pistoning inside her through the motions of Ryan's wrist.

He inhaled against her skin at the flesh of her legs, leaving more markings of his presence. Then he returned to her clit and sucked hard, almost causing pain beyond the pleasure.

She came again, for the fourth time of the day. Her horniness wouldn't seem to be satisfied, but it helped that this time was with another person.

"You liked that?" he asked.

"Of course. But I want you. I want you in my mouth, Ryan. And between my tits," she said, holding her breasts together.

He stood up, his cock stretching from his dockers. Her fingers ran over the bulge as he pulled his shirt up and off. He had the V-physique with large pectorals and a six-pack belly. She pulled at his belt while he unzipped and unbuttoned his pants. Like her, he wasn't wearing any underwear, and she ran her hand over his cock, precum seeping from the thick head.

Elizabeth leaned forward and took him into her mouth. Ryan's hands fell to her sides, his fingernails retracing the hicky markings on her shoulders he'd given her just a half-hour earlier. They were setting in dark now. She fed on his cock, slurping it, and running her tongue down both sides.

"Oh. Very nice. You're a very good little cocksucker, Elizabeth. Your mouth sure knows what it is doing."

It lasted forever as she sucked on him, tempted to want to taste his cum. Tempted to want to feel it elsewhere. She sucked liked she hadn't before, bringing him all the way into her mouth and testing her gag reflexes. He was very sexy to her – and she wanted to please him.

She took his balls in her hand, sucking one, and then the other – then pressing her tongue between them with her nose nudging his cock as she looked up at his eyes as they rolled back. She jacked him up at the same time, feeling his throbbing against her face.

Ryan straddled her body, and put his cock between her huge breasts. His hardness was lubricated with her mouth. He reached back and grabbed the dildo, pressing it back inside her vagina as he moved his body like he was fucking her. His balls were captured by her skin, as was his cock between her flesh. His eight inches reached to her lips, and she licked the head again, gasping at the feel of the jelly dildo inside her.

He pressed her tits together and slammed against them. He was to the point where he could no longer hold back.

"Cum on me," she asked. "Cum on my tits and my lips."

He did, unloading on her as he excitedly screamed through the passion. His cum shot between her breasts, splashing against her chin. He pushed his cock up through his seed and pressed it into her waiting mouth. He jacked his inches up and down, squirting into her mouth like he was a porn star she watched everyday. He came on her tongue and her mouth as she sucked, then brought it back down and came more on her chest.

His cock was drenched with her sweat, spit, and his cum. He slid it up and down between her breasts, ultra-sensitive following the climax.

He stretched backwards, still fucking her cunt with the dildo, and she flicked her thumb again along her clit at the same time. She loved the sensation of the cock running through the cum on her chest – and the dildo stirred one more elongated orgasm from her body. She moaned the ecstasy as he looked down at her face – and he put his still long cock in her mouth as she did.

"You're pretty good at this massage therapy," he said. "And I've hardly felt your fingers on my back yet."

She countered, his cock slipping from her mouth and resting on her cheek.

"You sure are a hell of an athlete. I love the shape you're in."