A Bargain Made: A House Fallen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing a chance to please he nearly tripped over himself scrambling free of the boots and the now wadded fabric. He stood before her, hoping she found him acceptable. He prayed that she did. Her next words were the greatest gift he'd ever received or ever would.

"Come fuck me as you please, slave."

He bounded to her, cock pressing against her belly hungrily. He kissed her over and over, nearly surrendering to another orgasm as his tongue met hers. He ran his fingers through her hair and down her back before reaching to lift her thigh against him. "Let me make love to you, Mistress. Let me worship you. I beg it."

"Worship me by letting go. You came here tonight needing to rut, so rut."

His obedient mind flipped a switch and he lifted her to him effortlessly as Bryana wrapped her slender legs around his waist and let him carry her to the bed. Plopping her unceremoniously down and following after her after she'd barely had time to position herself in the center, the only thing on his mind was fucking. Pressing his full weight on her, he groaned and lifted his hips just enough to guide himself to her folds. Pushing forward, his jaw dropped and his eyelids fluttered. One single slow thrust into that warmth redefined the meaning of sex for him. She was part of him physically, joined to him in a way that complimented the binding of his mind to her. She had commanded him to rut so his cock lingered for but a moment before pulling back until just the velvet tip was hidden by her flesh before ramming it back home. She locked her ankles around him which only spurred him to greater heights of ecstasy as he felt even one more bit of her control.

There was pain for her as he slammed away, straining the bed with the force of his body and she was grateful for the sensation as it reminded her of who she was not. The old Bryana, part of the job or not, would have taken her time, enjoying the fucking as much as the knowledge that she had conquered him. She would have wallowed in her power. Now though, there was none of that. Taking him was necessity and, perhaps the greatest vengeance.

He peeled from her, barely slowing down as he stood on his knees over her, watching his cock go in and out of her, heedless of any discomfort he caused because he was following her will. He watched her face and she propped on her elbows to watch his. {I would have thrilled at my power,"} she told herself, {but I have no power.} That simple thought curled her toes and set her juices flowing around his shaft. {My power is theirs. My power is hers. Goddess, how it felt to be her lover, her toy, or her blade. To be her anything was to be complete.} Her nipples stiffened painfully as the thoughts took her. The only thing ruining the moment for her was his face, so, to remedy that, she lifted enough to take him by the shoulders.

Pulling his body to hers, she stared at the image in the mirror. A thought let her see herself as she was in her reflection and another made the body Deres. The image of her all but obscured by him and his smoothly, frantically pumping ass and the feeling of fullness in body and soul that went with it was familiar and pleasing beyond words. Whimpers escaped her red lips.

Closing her eyes, she saw Neral, brown hair loose and flowing kissing up his back and making her way to Bryana who whimpered in wait. That body was all warrior and to see that armor and that fight shed and that woman giving herself to her passion only made Bryana hunger more.

Her mind's eye brought Neral to her side as life had and she felt that hand on her body as though it were actually so and the sorceress could taste the musk of Neral on her lips and tongue.

Neral's hand drifted downward and, in response, Deres lifted himself just enough to giver her access and those fingers began to pinch roll and caress her clit as only they knew how. That was nearly too much when whispers entered her ear; whispers that Bryana was filth and a slut for loving and craving that which was Neral's first and always. More whispers came asking how it felt and the joy flowed from her lips as she responded to every thought. Still others were whispers of love and, with those, Bryana felt warm tears roll down her cheeks in that whore's apartment. She knew it was so. She could touch Neral and touch Neral's mind and knew it was true. {I love you, Neral. I love you both. I am yours in all things. I am your pet and protector and your love. I am these things until I die, and beyond. Yours...Yours in all thi...}

She could feel her pussy clench as the waves of bliss claimed her, causing her already straining thighs to spasm. When her back arched, Kudan wrapped his arms under her keeping him to her as she rode it out.

Opening her eyes to see the whore she was tonight once again, she smiled up at the image, feeling what took her. She had no power. She was theirs, so she would do what needed to be done at their bidding or in their name and thrill at her thralldom.

She winked at herself. {Just as good.}

Focused again at the task at hand that was Kudan, she brushed his mind to find it completely open as she expected. As it was, he would have told her anything that she wanted to know, but it was far easier and faster to see, and, unless the mind were emptied entirely there was always some reflexive resistance. Sex distracted the mind nicely.

She closed her eyes as the bed continued to rattle and looked for the conspiracy and its players. She saw the plot hatched in a private room with Kudan, one other noble, and some of their friends. She followed the threads and names and faces as the pieces were put together. Some she knew, like the Kressin adviser that had approached her guild and her in order to carry out the plot. Some she did not and they would be sought out. Some played such a minor role that they did not matter.

Her brow tightened with one of the images in particular. In order to cover their tracks, money was sought from different sources and passed through many hands. Kudan's curiosity got the better of him one day so, rather than send a trusted lackey, he'd waited for hours behind an outcropping of rocks at Kesik Beach, almost twisting himself unnaturally to stay in concealment. Finally, the woman came. She came and looked around to make sure there was no one about as the paranoid often did before burying a pouch in the gray, wet sand under the equally gray sky before hurrying off down the beach. She wasn't so far away that he couldn't get a good look as he peered over the rocks. It was a face Bryana didn't know before she'd turned.

But it was a face she knew now, even if Bryana didn't yet know her name. She'd seen her briefly when they had ventured to one of the upper markets and Tessa stayed behind for a moment to speak with her. She was Tessa's counterpart from another House of Erette. Panic rushed through her heart for a moment at the thought of a potential threat that close, but she consoled herself with the truth that Neral was in no danger. Physically, she could take care of herself, and, if need be, Deres would crater the city for her.

Even though she believed she'd retrieved from the prince the most important pieces he possessed she lingered longer to be sure. Once she was satisfied that was so, she opened her eyes and pushed him up, seeing that his face was still a mask of near mindless bliss and his body was covered in sweat.

{One more task.}

She wrapped her arms around him, flipping him onto his back without effort. He slowly stopped thrusting on his own because, feeling her body ride up and down on his shaft, he took it as a silent command that she wished control. He grabbed her breasts, pawing them as though he were still drunk.

Her voice was like ice. "You will listen to my words and obey."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I will tell you things and they will be true because I said they are so."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Your mind will remember and obey."

"Yes, Mistress."

"You may see me next week, or in a year. You may never see me again."

He began to cry. "No, Mistress, Please. Don't leave me, I..."

"Shhhhh..." It actually sounded comforting and she intended it to be.

He fell silent but still looked pained.

She gave him a sweet smile, "It is all right. It is all right because I am forever trapped in the center of your mind and you cannot escape."

She gave an approving nod as the bliss returned to his face.

"You will soon sleep, and when tomorrow comes, and with every day after, you will wish less and less drink until you want none, save what tradition demands."

"Yes, my Mistress."

"When tomorrow comes, and with every day after, you will discipline yourself more and more. You are allowed to take your pleasures, but your focus first and always will be on being the son your father expects. Your focus will be on growing your power and your reach because to do so grows Mistress's power and reach and that will please her."

He thrust even as he acknowledged her. He wanted nothing more.

"You will never strike at Erette again, or allow others to do so if you can prevent it. You will never strike at General Neral Jaye or those close to her again, or allow others to do so if you can prevent it."

"Yes, Mistress." He swallowed as worry crossed his face, "What if I can't prevent it?"

"Then you will send word at once. If the time ever comes, you will know how."

"Yes, Mistress."

"If I ever come to you again, you will obey. If send someone to you in my name you will obey them in all things as though I were before you." She twisted her hips now each time she reached the base and squeezed, milking him, making him pant like the rutting dog he was.

"Yes, Mistress."

"When you cum, you will sleep. and all I have told you, and the things I will tell you as you sleep will be so."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Cum, slave. Cum so that you may sleep."

He grabbed her hips, thrusting like he was trying to break free of chains rather than bind himself forever. She placed her hands on his chest and, for the first time, actively fucked him back. His eyes darted from hers to the ceiling and it was impossible for him to resist for long, giving in with a scream so loud that, in any other time or place, people would have thought a man was being murdered, but stranger noises had no doubt come from this place.

The sounds slowly faded from his throat, turning from screams, to moans, to childlike whimpers, to whispers. Finally, his hands dropped from her hips and his world was black.

She lifted from him and set to work on both Kudan and the room, working his mind and then setting to clean all traces of magic from it and the room. There were spells she now had that would collect the energy from the room and transfer it to her, leaving nothing for a guild mage to trace. They were base spells that Bryana had learned, but she and Deres had been able to augment them. It gratified her that she wasn't completely bereft of unique skill before meeting him. She would not retake her own form again before she saw home.

Hours later, in the dark of night, her work was complete and she allowed herself to think of home. She would return to Neral and Deres, not to mention a scalding bath and a bleach gargle, and all would be well until it was time to act further.

The lamp was moments away from empty so she chose to let it burn out. She took the pouch of gold, knowing she would donate it to someone or somewhere upon her return. She tightened her grip on the doorknob before turning to look at Kudan one last time. His lanky frame hadn't stirred from where she had lifted from him. They had considered killing him, but, once they realized it was possible, this option was infinitely better. Erette now had a direct line of intelligence into, and influence over, a grave threat. And that influence would only grow over time.

His chest rose and fell. He was hers now. Whether or not she ever used him it was so, and, if nothing else, he would grow to be less of a pig, so that was something. In any event, he was hers and she was Neral's, so, by extension, he was Neral's.

He was Neral's.

She huffed, sounding for an instant all of the wicked mercenary mage she once was before letting go of the door to go to him. She lifted one edge of the quilt to drape over him and repeated the action from the other side of the bed before rushing for the door.

{Some days I wish I were still evil.}

To be Continued...

12