A Bargain Made: A House Fallen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My father is going to fuck me." She craned her neck to see that everything about his body was long and slender and her pussy clenched.

Not right away however. Over and over, he rubbed his cock back and forth across her still burning ass, leaving trails of drool as he did. She watched her mother and she enjoyed the feeling that was like the caresses in the carriage that lulled her. Finally he'd had enough play and placed his cock between her lips that were already creaming. She spread her knees wider in acceptance and he drove home, Her hips fit nicely in my hands, too.

He gave a grunt of pleasure as she felt his balls against her and began to fuck vigorously. Harder and faster until everything from his lips was a grunt and hers was a whimper. He reached, grabbing her hair with both hands, using it almost as reins. Appropriate. The slut needs breaking. "You believe I sold you?"

"Yes, Father. You know you did."

"If I did, how could I do that, bitch?"

She worked through the question in her mind even as the bed creaked and her pussy clenched and milked in rhythm to his thrusts and again every time she thought of the wickedness of the moment and being plowed by her own father while she contemplated sliding her tongue up her mother's pussy. She sighed as she answered, "Because I was yours to sell, Father."

"Yes. Yes, you are, Sere. Since you are mine, the betrothal is over. I will inform his parents and compensate them accordingly.

"Yes, Father."

"Only I am man enough to keep you tamed, just like your mother."

She pushed back into him roughly, "Ohhh, yesssssss, Father."

Sweat dripped onto her back, "Say it."

"You're the only one that can tame me." Once she said it, she realized it was true. Markus would never be able to make a woman like her behave. He was wrapped around her finger already. She needed her father to do it. He was the only one that understood what she needed.

"I will tell you to fuck me and you will obey."

"Fuck, yes, Father. I surrender to you. I'll do anything you want."

"That includes this ass of yours."

She gave it a wiggle. "As you wish, Father. Fuck me." If he wanted to make it her sole purpose in life to be his masturbatory tool, there were worse kinds of slut to be.

Jeron slid her body down the bed, legs splayed, thick pubic hair on full display, "Ready for your next lesson, Sere?"

She bit her lip and kissed the belly beneath her, "Yes, Mother."

With the dawn came a new day and humiliation for all three as they found themselves in a tangle on the bed, fully aware of what they had done, as if the sight of one another's naked bodies covered in dried sweat and the remnants of sex weren't enough. They got away from one another quickly, Tonn bathing and gone as quickly as he could go. Usually unafraid to look at his betters amongst the staff, he couldn't bear to make eye contact with any of them, knowing that someone heard and, if the fact hadn't already been making its way through the house, it would soon. There was no way something like that would stay secret for long. All he could hope for was that Cassea could make sure that it stayed in the house. He resolved before the Goddess that no such thing would happen again and when he spoke to Jeron and Sere about what he only referred to as 'that night', they readily agreed.

That resolution to the Goddess herself lasted a grand total of six days.

Able to resist no longer, he'd found Sere in her room on the sixth night. She balked briefly as she tried to resist her own urges, but the second time dragging his cock across her lips she'd whined, parted her lips and took it all in.

After that, things escalated steadily. They had gone from sneaking off whenever they could while exchanging furtive glances and subtle touches at home to fucking so openly that the staff simply avoided them as much as possible. Jeron either roamed the house looking for them to watch and be a part of it or she and Sere were together themselves. Only Cassea seemed to understand and did her best to keep the house running as well as represent the Vesik's where she could, but she could only do so much, as it reached the point where they couldn't be out for more than a couple of hours before they were so confused and distracted by one another, or the thought of one another that they could barely function. Tonn missed meetings of Court and, slowly but surely, his businesses began to suffer without him.

They knew the annual equestrian show was upon them and to skip it would be a slap in the face to Court that couldn't be undone. With effort, the three prepared, and even went so far as to each take separate carriages to the riding grounds to minimize the time they would be so close to one another so as to perhaps cause a scene. Things seemed to be working well enough that Tonn even contemplated things he might be able to do to repair the various relationships damaged by his absence.

Their mistake however was, in their earnestness to reclaim their place at Court, they chose to arrive well before anyone else. Idle hands lead to dark deeds and Tonn's finger's ran through Sere's hair as he told her, "We have time for something quick."

That was all she or Jeron needed to hear. They could control themselves. The day had gone well so far. They had time, Father was sure of it. They would be done well before anyone arrived and a quick vent would let them get through the afternoon.

They were certain they had time even as they lost track of it in their mad tangle of fingers and tongues in one of the empty stalls. They were certain of it right up until the moment the sight of Jeron tongue kissing Sere even as she clawed her father's back as they all spewed obscenities at one another was witnessed by a crowd of the Lords and Ladies of Court.

It had been the only thing that made them able to stop before they were physically exhausted in recent memory.

12