A Barn Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Cole," Kitty yelled.

"Yeah," he answered without looking up.

"Are you ready? The girl's done earned her fucking," she replied.

Kitty's words made Allison look up and a smile appeared on her face. She turned toward the workman but as she approached, it looked like grew nervous. Cole took her arm, and they shared a short exchange, which seemed to calm her, and then he turned her toward the worktable, pushed his hands through the armholes of her top, and started kneading her breasts. The sensation caused Allison to tilt her head against his chest and once more, I saw him say something to her that I couldn't hear. It went on for some time but when I saw her reach behind her back for his cock, I guessed she liked what she heard. He let her hand fondle him for a bit and then, with a broad smile, he pushed her face down onto the worktable and started to lower her shorts. When he had them at her ankles, she kicked them free, and she remained motionless as he unbuckled and then lowered his jeans. Only half-hard, he started pulling on his cock and it only took a few strokes for it to noticeably stiffen.

Stepping forward, he used his hands to spread her ass cheeks and for several seconds, he looked down at her pussy, and although I couldn't see it, I guessed her hairless juncture was slick with anticipation. Releasing her flesh, he stepped into position and worked his cock over her several times before slowly pushing inside.

"Ohhhh...mmmm..." I heard my wife let out.

"She sure likes it," Kitty laughed as she moved closer, and then added, "You're going to get all of her you want."

Cole said something to the older woman I couldn't make out and when he turned back to Allison, he started to move. His pace increased quickly and soon he was hammering into her with purpose forcing from her all kinds of excited squeals.

A minute or so into their fucking, I watched as she experienced what looked like a small orgasm but it didn't diminish her excitement as her body continued to writhe. About the same time, Kitty started teasing a nipple through her top, and seconds later she snaked a hand inside her shorts. The scene was beyond sordid as two married women, each from vastly different backgrounds, now extracted pleasure from the workman.

Kitty must have found her clothes limiting because she suddenly stopped her hands and stripped. However, rather than restarting her efforts, she stepped over to the table and peeled my wife's top off her body. Allison lifted just long enough for her to remove it and then dropped back with her breasts mashed into the wood. It made me recall the position I found Kitty in several weeks prior and the parallel made my head spin.

"Uggghhh...ohhh... Oh, Cole..." Allison suddenly let out indicating she was building fast.

"Her pussy as good as the first time?" Kitty asked in her loud voice, and when the man nodded, she added, "I want some cock, too."

"You'll get some later," the man grunted.

Kitty's hands returned to her breasts and pussy as I watched the decadent scene unfold. Allison's initial release must have provided some staying power because she lasted longer than I thought possible but when I heard her sounds start to grow in intensity, I knew another climax wasn't far off. Kitty must have sensed it, too, as she started moving her hand faster and when I saw Allison's head start to lift and fall, I guessed she was almost there.

"Cole! Oh, baby...go... Yes, oh yes... Oh, Cole...ohhhhh..." she let out as she started to slap her palm against the wood table.

Her sounds were so loud that I barely managed to hear Kitty declare, "She's cummin like a freight train."

The orgasm lingered; indeed, it didn't seem to end as the man continued to assault her sloppy hole. Her cries were otherworldly reminding me of a wounded animal and halfway through, she started to push against the man's cock seeking even more. A minute or so later, with little warning, Cole let out several loud grunts, slammed hard against her ass, and exploded.

"Fuck, baby...take it all... Yeah, fuck yeah, woman. Fucking good pussy!" he exclaimed.

Allison wasn't ready for it to end and when the man stopped, I watched as she wiggled hoping to maintain the sensations. Cole watched with a smile for a bit before slapping her ass hard which made her stop.

"She can't get enough," Kitty laughed.

Her words made the man laugh, and after giving her another, gentler, swat, he asked, "Whose pussy is this, baby?"

"Yours... It's all yours," my wife moaned, and then, just seconds later, when he made several slow thrusts, she whined, "Go, Cole...keep going."

I left the trio and halfway to the house, I considered burning the barn to the ground as I thought it must be possessed by demons. The decadence that had occurred in the structure over the past few weeks was just unfathomable.

I was sitting on the sofa staring at the wall when my wife arrived thirty-three minutes later which suggested even more had occurred. Of course, my unexpected presence terrified her and when she saw my expression, she knew I was aware of everything. Tears filled her eyes as she stepped forward and fell to her knees at my feet.

"I'm sorry," she wailed as she draped her body across my lap and I couldn't help noticing a breast had slipped out of her top.

I remained silent and after a minute, her sobs turned into the occasional whimper. I was just about to launch into her when I felt her hand land on my stiff dick and after tugging on it several times, she looked up at me with a thin smile.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Charitable Contributions Churchgoing wife aid the less fortunate.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories