A Bathroom Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," I said. "Come and I will show you how it works."

We went up to the bathroom and she got a towel on her way. I showed her how to operate the tub and looked at her to see if she had understood. I think she misinterpreted my glance.

"Oh, I know you want to look at me in the nude, but you won't. Besides, compared with Lisa I am not much to look at anymore," she giggled. "But when in her age I too was something to look at. So please leave and I will see you later."

I withdrew to the garden. About an hour later she came out looking very content, her cheeks still flushed.

"Wow," she said, "that tube is really something. Now I understand that Lisa nearly got addicted to it. It felt so good. I think I can leave my husband alone tonight." And she laughed happily.

"I have made some thinking," she continued after a pause. " I have a cousin. She is 47 and a widow. I think she needs the services of your tub and probably something more. She is good I can assure you. She is a real female from my family. Shall I give her a call and invite her over?"