A Battle of Minds Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the police man withdrew his fingers from Laura's sex; Laura suspected that they were now dripping from the liquids her body had produced. A strange mixture of relief and disappointment washed over her -- she felt strangely empty. Only moments later, however, she felt something else pushing against the entrance of her sex, and it did not take her long to guess what it was. Her heart beating faster, she prepared herself for the inevitable.

The policeman seemed to hold his cock in his hand and rub its head up and down her labia, before slowly, bit by bit, pushing it into her. When his cock had entered her deep enough to not need the guidance of his hand anymore, the man grabbed Laura's hips with both of his hands, making it impossible for her to move away.

Slowly, but without ever pausing, the man had entered her, and pushed deeper and deeper into her sex without hesitation. Despite the liquids her body had produced in defense from the onslaught of his fingers, the man's cock met with resistance from her flesh, but he did not seem to care -- while every inch inside of Laura's sex seemed to burn. Finally he had buried the whole length of his cock inside of her, and for a few moments he remained still, before he pulled back out and then started thrusting into her again and again, with strong, rhythmical movements.

The fat police man, standing before Laura, now started picking up speed as well. He rammed his dick into her mouth faster and faster. Soon enough, being able to breathe was Laura's main worry. Still, as she heard the groans of both men, again that strange mixture of arousal and disgust rose in her, mingling with panic. She was not sure what would happen once those two were done, and she was unable to move or defend herself at all. Finally, without warning, the police man in front of her let go of her head and automatically Laura pulled away from him; his cock slid out of her mouth, which again caused an unexpected feeling of emptiness. Then, the very next moment, something warm splashed onto her face. The policeman renewed his grip into her hair while spurt after spurt of cum landed on Laura's eyes and cheeks and nose.

***

As they approached the forest, Fifi grew excited; Mrs. Meyer did not have to drag him along on his leash anymore. Usually the little dog had to struggle to keep the little legs under its round body moving, but now it jumped forward happily. The poodle did not get to go to the forest very often, and trees and grass were a never ending source of interest to the animal. Happily it started jumping here and there, sniffing anything that came under its nose. Mrs. Meyer tried to calm him, however -- even though Martin was quite far ahead, he might notice them if the dog started barking. And she did not want to be noticed.

What was the boy doing here, in the forest? This really was not the place a person should go to shortly after waking up from a coma, Mrs. Meyer was quite convinced of that. Shouldn't he be with his friends and family, celebrating his miraculous recovery? But maybe, she pondered, he was looking for some peace and quiet, to be alone, readjust to being back in this world. That might have been an explanation, but Martin's fast pace did not seem to fit with this theory. Mrs. Meyer could barely keep up with him.

The old lady swore under her breath, as she tripped over one of those annoying little roots for the umpteenth time. These trees seemed to enjoy nothing better than stretching their roots across the forest path. The forest really was not the right place for an old lady like her either. Angrily she jerked at Fifi's leash, and the little poodle squealed accusingly. Within minutes, however, it had forgotten the affront and started jumping happily around her. The forest seemed to turn him crazy, Mrs. Meyer watched the fat little dog in disbelief; she hardly recognized her pet. No, no, this was not what she had in mind. This was no proper behavior for an animal living with her. With surprising agility she scooped it up, ignoring its disappointed whining -- she needed to think, and for that she could not use its shenanigans.

When she looked up again, however, the bulky shape of Martin in front of her on the forest path had disappeared. For a few moments Mrs. Meyer stood frozen in her place, her struggling poodle clasped tightly to her chest. What should she do now?

"Where can he have gone to?" she asked Fifi, but the little dog did not answer; rather, it just stared longingly into the forest.

Mrs. Meyer decided to just keep walking. He had to be somewhere, and she was resolved to find the boy -- she was sure that she would learn something or other, which was worth telling the whole town about. And really, after stumbling along the sandy forest path, just as she was approaching the shores of Lake Leskow, she could hear voices. At the edge of a small, lonesome bay Martin was standing, his shoulders slumped as usual, and talking to someone. The person he was talking to was obscured by a tree and Mrs. Meyer could only faintly make out his voice -- she was still too far away to hear what this stranger and Martin were speaking about.

As silently as it was possible for heavy-set Mrs. Meyer, she tip toed yet a few steps closer, hiding in the shade of the trees, until she was in hearing range of the two men's quiet conversation.

Just then, the stranger turned around, looking directly into Mrs. Meyer's eyes. He seemed to have no trouble seeing her in the darkness under the trees, like someone who is used to being in the forest. His own face was suddenly hit by the light of a sunray passing through the trees, so Mrs. Meyer could also see it clearly -- and she recognized it right away. Her scream echoed through the forest, for a short moment only; then the old woman fell to the ground with a thump, where she stayed unconscious.

***

The fat policeman now was holding the gun in his hand, pointing it at Laura's head, while he used his other hand to stuff away his limp and sticky cock. Then he pulled up the fly of his trousers. The other policeman had let go of her as well, and for a few moments Laura remained untouched, trembling as she knelt on the cold floor.

The other policeman slowly walked around her, stopping in front of her and sitting down on the ground. He spread his legs slightly, his manhood stood in front of her like a tower. Laura tried to look away, but an inner force prevented her from doing just that. Some uncontrollable curiosity made her stare at his erection, which was still glistening from her own fluids.

Strong hands closed around Laura's hips -- she assumed it was her uncle -- and pushed her forward, towards the other police man. Laura wanted to struggle, fight back; not because she thought she had any chance of escape, but just because she had to. The struggle did not take long. Her uncle's strength far exceeded hers. His unrelenting grip soon forced Laura to come to squat over the policeman, her own legs spread widely. She felt her sex brush against the tip of his cock.

Laura's sex was still somewhat moist, and the policeman managed to enter her without causing her too much pain. His strong grip now replaced her uncle's hands around her waist. He held on to her as he thrust upwards, entering her deeply several times -- and now it started hurting. She was not sure what was worse: His unrelenting thrusts, or his grip, with his fingers digging deep into her skin. Laura had given up her attempts of getting away, she could not do anything. As the police man forced his large cock deeper and deeper into her, bruising her inside, she doubled up with pain. Her uncle still stood behind her, and suddenly she felt his hands on her body again. They were lying heavily on her back, keeping her from straightening up.

Then Laura felt him leaning over her. She felt the heat of his body, heard his breath. His hands ceased pressing her down; instead they moved along her back softly, caressing her almost tenderly, until they reached the small of her back. Then, brusquely, his touch became rough again, as his grip around the round cheeks of her ass tightened and his fingernails dug into her tender flesh, pulling it apart. She could almost sense his stare on her rosette.

The other police officer was still sitting underneath Laura, his cock buried deep inside her. He had stopped thrusting, however, and remained almost motionless, waiting eagerly for what would happen next. He was looking into her face, imbibing every change in her expression, as her uncle tried to push past the barrier of her sphincter muscle with his finger. Of course, Laura knew that the police officer did not really see her, but she wondered whether Mr. Seger was somehow watching her reactions through his eyes. She tried not to show her pain and disgust -- she did not want to give him that satisfaction. Instead, she felt anger rise up in her. Despite the gun still being pointed at her head, and despite the inevitability of the whole situation, Laura found the only outlet of that anger in resistance. She started struggling again, tried to stand up, to push away her uncle. She wanted to kick him, make him stop in some way.

His grip, however, was relentless. The weight of his body supported on his hands, he was much too heavy for Laura to resist. She did not have the strength to fight him off. The fingernails of his right hand started digging deeper into her skin. Momentarily they took her attention away from that one index finger, that was slowly but mercilessly entering her tight hole.

"If you don't stop this and lie still, it is going to hurt a lot more."

Uncle Stefan's voice sounded strange and somehow like none of this really concerned him. Not like his real voice, not like this was really him -- and in a way, Laura knew, it wasn't. She was not sure, however, if she should see that as some kind of comfort, or if that only made everything worse. She tried to wriggle away one more time, but her resources for resistance were used up. Resigned, she gave herself over to her fate.

The pressure on her rosette increased, and Laura could feel her uncle's finger slowly progressing its forced entry into the small hole. It hurt less now, much less than she had feared it would, as the man under Laura remained motionless and she had stopped her struggle; Uncle Stefan indeed was almost careful in his undertaking. She started hoping that she might get through all this alright, somehow, as much as anything could be alright for her since that fateful day almost two years ago. She remained compliant; let him do what he wanted. She could not suppress the little sobs that escaped her mouth occasionally, but they did not seem to bother anyone.

After a little while, the pressure increased. Laura had the impression that it was more than one finger which the police chief was thrusting into her asshole in faster and faster movements. They moved inside her with ease, the instinctive resistance of her body had ceased. And suddenly she realized that her own sobs had started sounding rather like moans. The invasion of her uncle's fingers into her asshole hurt only slightly now. In fact, in a strange way, it even felt good.

Then, for a moment, Uncle Stefan withdrew his fingers, and a strange mixture of relief and emptiness swept through her. She knew it was not over, but was somehow unable to think clearly about what was to follow. For a moment she forgot what they had told her, tried to turn her head, to see what was going on. Before she could finish the motion, however, the policeman under her grabbed her head. His cock still motionless but hard like a big piece of wood inside her, he pulled down her face to his own, pressing her mouth against his lips. His tongue forced its way between her lips and violently swirled around inside her mouth.

At the same time, she felt her uncle's fingers at her asshole again -- no, not his fingers. There was pressure, but what tried to enter there was considerably bigger than a finger. Instinctively, Laura's whole body tensed up again, but it was to no avail. Police chief Rombach uttered a low groan as he, bit by bit, pushed past Laura's defenses. Then, suddenly, he stopped. Laura could hear his breath, somewhere above her. She was sure that the head of his cock must be entirely inside her smallest hole now, and though it felt far from comfortable, she tried to grow accustomed to this new sensation. The fingers had not hurt anymore after a while, and maybe she could get used to this too.

Just when she thought she could cope with it, however, a new and violent pain made her scream uncontrollably, as without warning her uncle forced the full length of his cock into her with one fast thrust. She felt his balls slap once against her pussy. Again, he remained still for a moment, his crotch now pressed closely to Laura's behind; then he pulled out a bit again and started thrusting into her in fast, rhythmical movements. Laura stopped screaming soon, and her sobs could not cover up the smacking sounds of Uncle Stefan's lap colliding with her ass again and again.

The other police man now let go of Laura's head again. He pushed her a bit further up, and his hands grabbed her breasts and started handling them roughly, kneading the tender flesh and pinching her nipples occasionally. He also started moving again, pushing his cock up inside her, fucking her in a rhythm adapted perfectly to that of the police chief. Laura was barely able to take in anything of the room around her anymore. She knew there was somewhere a third police man holding a gun to her head and rubbing his own dick at the same time. And there was a fourth man sitting on a chair in a corner of the room, watching them with interest. She did not care. She did not think that the two men fucking her were her uncle and a man she would have called a friend for many years. All she felt, all she could think about was the two cocks. They were filling her so completely she thought she might split open. They were gliding in and out of her relentlessly, slick with juices her body was producing against her own will.

The room seemed to grow blurry in front of her eyes. She felt dizzy and her eyes were strangely hot and dry, for some reason Laura was unable to produce any more tears. Her own screams seemed to her like coming from a different person. She heard her own voice like from a distance; it sounded hoarse. Then it seemed to grow darker around her. Her mind was pulled down, toward a dark abyss. She wanted to fall into it, wanted to give up any knowledge of what was going on -- but again and again the sensation of pain pulled her back into reality. Her whole body hurt, but the only pain she could fully appreciate was the one the relentless thrusts into her pussy caused, and the one of her uncle's cock almost tearing apart her asshole... as if the rest of her body did not exist anymore.

Laura yearned for that abyss of unconsciousness, on the brink of which she seemed to be lingering for hours. She wanted to fall back into darkness, in which there was no thought, no Being. She wanted to forget, but the two men -- or Mr. Seger, or whoever was behind all this -- did not allow her that relief. Again and again they changed their rhythm, paused or started thrusting harder and faster, dug their fingers into her skin or squeezed her breasts and the cheeks of her behind, threw her body around between them like she was a rag doll... Again and again new types of pain pulled her back into reality.

Then, finally, they started hammering into Laura's bruised body with a speed that made her believe she would now, finally be torn into pieces -- however, before that could happen, she felt a shiver go through both men at the same time. Her uncle groaned loudly, the police man under Laura on the other hand was almost completely silent, as both came into her at the same time. Something warm and sticky landed in Laura's face -- the third policeman reached his release at the same time as his two colleagues.

And while her uncle above her sagged down, onto Laura's sweaty body, she finally drifted away into the darkness of unconsciousness that she had been longing for.

***

Fifi's excited barks rang through the darkness of her mind. Slowly, painfully, Mrs. Meyer opened her eyes. It took her a moment to focus on the blurred shapes of tall trees standing against the bright blue sky above her. She was in the forest, she realized, and it was a beautiful summer's day. Fifi had stopped barking now, and instead was licking her face with devotion.

Mrs. Meyer wanted to chase her little dog away, tell it off for this most unacceptable behavior, but somehow that just wouldn't work. She was lying on her back on the slightly moist forest floor, and to her horror she found that she could not move at all. She could not even open her mouth and scream for help.

Somewhere nearby there was the sound of heavy footsteps, stepping uncaringly over leaves and little dry twigs, but she could not see who was walking there. All she could do was stare up at the tree tops and the sky. Every now and then her vision was obscured by Fifi's furry little head, as he had now started exploring the area around her nose with his rough little dog tongue.

"Awake at last?" a voice said.

Then a shadow approached her, fell over her face, blocking out the light of the sun. Fifi stopped showing its affection to Mrs. Meyer; instead the little dog uttered a whimpering sound in a surprisingly small and scared voice, and withdrew from the scene. Someone leaned over the old lady, and a moment later her eyes focused on Martin's face.

"Well, that was not nice of you at all," he said, his face blank as always, his voice mocking her with fake seriousness. "You know, you aren't supposed to snoop around and follow people so you can gossip about them. You really shouldn't have done that -- then you wouldn't have seen my friend here, and things might have been much easier for you."

With these words, a second shadow approached her, and a moment later a second face appeared in Mrs. Meyer's field of vision. The face of the mathematics teacher Frank Seger. Mrs. Meyer knew him, as she knew everyone in town -- there could be no doubt, it was him.

Suddenly the paralysis of her face vanished, though Mrs. Meyer remained unable to move any other part of her heavy body. She could at least open her eyes further, to see the people above her more clearly, and she could move her lips and speak, though she stuttered in a voice that was unusually quiet, betraying the horror she felt:

"But isn't he... aren't you... aren't you..."

"Dead?"

It was Martin who addressed her. Mr. Seger remained silent and after looking down at her for another few moments with a strangely unconcerned expression on his face, he withdrew from her field of vision.

"Well", Martin went on, "I would not quite call him dead, but I suppose he doesn't really have the chance to enjoy being alive anymore. You know, he kind of got himself involved in things that weren't any of his business. And if you do that, you got to live with the consequences, if you know what I mean. Anyway, we should hurry; I still have other things to do today."

"What..." Mrs. Meyer did not get any further in her question. Martin was staring down, directly into her eyes, and her vision, her thoughts, her whole consciousness turned strangely blurry. She felt like the air around her was growing thicker, enveloping her, muffling all her thoughts. Then everything turned dark.

***

Her whole body was sticky. Laura was not quite sure if this was due to her own sweat, or the sweat of the policemen. She had trouble breathing, as the heavy weight of her uncle was pressing her down to the floor. She could feel his slow breaths by the movements of his belly against the small of her back. Her hands were still tied, so it seemed impossible to her to find any position in which she could push the unconscious man off her.