A Battle of Minds Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Munachi
Munachi
95 Followers

A slight tickling in her face pulled Laura out of her thoughts. She rubbed her cheek with the back of her hand. Now something small, dark, was sitting right on her hand. Laura's eyes opened widely in disgust: A spider! She hated those little things. She had been scared of them since her earliest childhood, the thought of touching one of them made her shiver. Now, for a moment, she sat motionless, unable to react as the spider hurriedly ran towards her arm, its eight hairy little legs causing a tingling sensation on her skin. Then she pulled herself together, held her hand out of the lattice of her cage and shook it quickly. The small animal fell down into the brownish dry grass.

Laura felt better again; her heart was still beating wildly in her chest from the scare, but it was calming down already. Why did that silly spider have to come into her cage? Didn't they hide at these temperatures; flee into houses or dark corners? Laura wondered if the warmth of her own body might have attracted the thing. She decided to shake her sleeping bag out very thoroughly, turn it inside out even, as soon as the sun was up. For now, she had to sleep -- and for that, she had to keep her inner eye from displaying the image of hundreds of those small, eight legged creatures crawling through her cage. The longer she tried to sleep, the better Laura knew that she would not close an eye the entire night.

***

"Have a wonderful good morning!"

There was an unaccustomed joyfulness in Martin's voice that for a short moment made Laura smile, as she opened her eyes and looked into a surprisingly warm and sunny October day. Martin was standing outside her cage, very close by. He pressed his pudgy face against the lattice, as if he would not be able to see her well enough otherwise. The grin he wore seemed somewhat foreign on his face; he was not used to expressing any kind of emotion. Martin was not alone, there were two young men standing next to him. They stayed back a step and gazed into the forest, as if the cage and the girl were not there. Laura had seen both of them before. She was sure they went to her school a few years earlier, though she did not know their names and doubted she had ever spoken to either of them. They were probably a few years older than her, so she just never had anything to do with them.

The smile disappeared from Laura's face as quickly as it had appeared. As her mind cleared of the drowsiness of sleep, her awareness of where she was and why she was here returned -- and the memory of who was talking to her there. Martin's happiness could surely not mean anything good for her. Still, some kind of morbid curiosity enticed her to crawl at least a little bit out of her sleeping bag, so she could have a better look at what was going on outside her cage. While she was sitting up, she quickly swiped another spider off the sleeping bag with her left hand -- by now she found a few of the ugly little creatures every morning. Their presence still made her shudder, though she had gotten used to them at least to a degree, by pure necessity. There was just no way of getting rid of them.

"And, how did you sleep?" Martin spoke to her in a friendly, normal tone, as one might speak to a house guest who just appeared in the kitchen for breakfast. And he still did not move, but stood as close to her as he had not dared to in months.

Laura did not reply.

"Look, I have brought two old friends along", Martin continued, unfazed by her silence. "Do you remember those two?"

Laura took another, closer look at the two men flanking Martin. They had been at their school, she was sure of that now. One of them had graduated two or three years ago already, but had stayed in town and worked in some small shop on the main road. The other looked younger after all. He must have been in her grade, but not in any of her classes -- or maybe he was a year younger than her -- and Laura suspected that during the past year he might have been one of her "costumers". That was pure speculation of course; she did not remember anything of that time. Still, the more she thought about it, the more certain she grew that this might be the case.

Now the two of them displayed the same, absent expression that Laura already knew from the old woman, from Mr. Seger, and from any other person near Martin. Suddenly the memory of those horrible hours she had spent in the small interrogation room at the police station flashed through her mind. The very same expression had been present on her uncle's, police chief Stefan Rombach's, face. Laura felt panic surge up in her. Martin had not brought these two guys to do some random job for him. They weren't here to repair something in the house or fix a new plastic plane over her cage. There was a reason for his good mood...

"Open the cage."

He spoke before Laura could even finish her thought, and the two men obeyed as soon as he uttered the words. She was still sitting on the ground, most of her body wrapped into the sleeping back, but she crawled backwards in a speed she would not have thought her body capable of -- until the iron bars of the opposite end of the cage stopped her. Moments later, two pairs of strong hands took hold of Laura and she was dragged out into the sunny forest clearing. Even as she struggled helplessly against the iron grip of the two men, for a short moment her mind was able to appreciate the surroundings: It was indeed a beautiful day, the trees around the clearing had not yet lost their leaves and were blazing in red and yellow, while the sky above contrasted them with the brightest blue. This was surely not a day to...

With all her might, Laura tried to kick one of the men between his legs, but she lost balance and for a moment was only supported by their hold to her arms. Martin stood by the whole scene, grinning as the two men let go of Laura so she hit the ground with a groan. He looked as if all of this was just about the funniest thing he had seen in his whole life.

"I thought you might enjoy some diversion", he said with a smile. Then he leaned forward, his face suddenly directly above Laura's, and watched as she was turned onto her back and pinned to the ground by the two guys. Their combined weight made it impossible for her to as much as move.

Laura knew that he only dared to come close to her because she was, for now, completely helpless. She knew that as long as he had control over people who were stronger than her, she was in his hands, yet she only felt disgust at Martin's cowardice. Though the knowledge of what was to follow caused her a certain panic, her fear was not directed at Martin. All she felt for him was contempt. Instead of answering him, she thus lifted her head as good as she could, and spit into his face. The punishment was instantaneous and took the form of a hand colliding painfully with her cheek. The force of the blow made her head fall back hard onto the cold forest ground. It had not been Martin's hand that struck her; it had been one of the two men. Through the drumming in her head, Laura felt a certain grim satisfaction: Martin still did not dare to touch her.

For a few moments Laura felt numb. Then, slowly, the burning ache on her face registered in her brain. She opened her eyes again, and Martin's face was still hovering above hers, though now at a greater distance -- and he was still wearing the same, smug grin.

"Laura, Laura, Laura," he said calmly, as he wiped her saliva off his face. "Don't you think that was a little bit childish?" He turned to the two men. "Well then," he said. "let's get started."

With this, Martin stopped talking, but cocked his head sideways in amused curiosity. He watched with interest, as one of his helpers took hold of Laura's legs and forcefully pulled them apart, while the other kept pressing her upper body to the ground. He then stepped around her to enjoy the free view of her sex. The grin to dominate his face became full of lust. He slowly moved in more closely, this time his face was hovering over Laura's pussy, close enough for him to take in every detail, though never so close that he might be able to touch her. He uttered a content sigh.

"Hmm, this view certainly gives me some nice memories..." He clicked his tongue, as if remembering a particularly nice meal. "But I guess I got my share of that often enough. Today we should allow our two friends here some fun. Or what do you think, Laura?"

"I think you are a complete asshole," Laura pressed out between clenched teeth. Pronouncing the insult caused her a brief moment of satisfaction: It was something the [i]old[/i] Laura would never have said. The innocent girl she once used to be would never have uttered such profanities -- then again, she never had the need to say them, either.

The next blow into her face followed without hesitation. For a moment, the world around Laura became dark, but all too soon her mind focused again. Martin was still grinning.

"Tsss, tsss, what kind of words are those, Laura? I thought you were a young lady..."

What made Laura most angry wasn't the humiliation of Martin once more doing with her as he pleased, as if she was his toy. It wasn't the hands of the two men rendering her defenseless. It wasn't the fact that they now started to greedily handle and knead all parts of her body they could reach, digging their fingers into her breasts and her ass. It was the smugness in Martin's voice that was worst. The memory of the police station still fresh in her mind, she knew that it was no use to fight back, and she knew she ought to be scared rather than angry. Still, this was too familiar for her to feel real fear. And though she knew she would be punished, Laura started struggling again, trying to wriggle out of the two guys' hold. Finally she could free one of her arms and started slapping it around wildly, trying to beat her torturers away.

One of the two men now took hold of both Laura's arms and with a brusque movement pulled them upwards, over her head, where he pressed her wrists onto the ground. Holding onto to her wrists, he now sat down on Laura's chest; his weight causing her to gasp for air. He had big hands, and easily managed to hold on to both Laura's arms with just one of them. He wrapped his other hand around Laura's head, pushing it up and against the fly of his jeans, smothering her face against the fabric. The trousers were still closed, but his cock was straining against the material. Laura could tell how hard he was.

Finally he let go of her again. When she found that both her head and her arms were free, Laura tried again to fight him off her. She attempted to push him away, but the weight of the man's body on her chest remained, she stood no chance. Martin stood by and grinned at her useless struggles, as the guy on top of Laura slowly reached down to the fly of his trousers and pulled it open. Then he got up onto his knees again, which he had placed each on one side of Laura's body. This gave Laura's lungs a short moment of relief, and she breathed in deeply, before the man settled back down onto her chest and made breathing difficult once more. He had pulled down his jeans and underwear now, though just far enough for his quite large manhood to be enjoying its newly won freedom. It stood proud, pointing up into the air just in front of Laura's face.

After having helped his cock out of the prison of his jeans, he now had his hands free again for other uses. He entangled one of them into the girl's hair, pulling at it so violently that she had no choice but to lift her head. Laura had to move face into the desired direction if she did not want him to tear her scalp right off her head. The man's other hand was now cupping her chin. The pressure of his fingers on her jaw forced her to open her mouth, and he pushed his cock in between her lips before Laura could even think of resisting him. She felt the slightly salty taste of his pre-cum stinging on her tongue.

Once again, she wanted to refuse, fight against him; she even considered just closing her teeth around him, biting him -- but his relentless grip in her hair and on her chin made it impossible to think of anything but minimizing this pain as much as she could. Thus, Laura allowed him to enter her mouth, thrust into her throat as deeply as he wanted. When he started pulling at her hair to move her head towards his crotch again and again, she followed those movements as best as she could. It took them a while to find a rhythm to follow, but finally each movement of Laura's head met one of his thrusts.

The depth of those thrusts caused Laura to gag more than once, and sometimes she was sure she would suffocate if this was not over soon. At those times, the reflex of getting away from him fought against her reflex to comply, just so he wouldn't hurt her more. For quite a while all she could concentrate on was the constant pain on her scalp, on trying to catch a little bit of breath every now and then, and on hoping that she would not end up vomiting. The knowledge that there was yet another man present, and that Martin was nearby, almost escaped her mind.

Then Laura suddenly felt two hands grabbing her thighs and pressing them apart violently: Of course it was not enough for Martin what she was going through already. He let the other man walk up behind her. Laura could not see him there, but she was quite sure he also had gotten rid of his trousers by now.

She felt his hand roughly groping at her sex, his fingers searching entrance. Soon, one of his fingers slipped into her pussy. Despite the pain this rough entrance caused her, she felt her body reacting almost immediately. The guy was moving the finger in and out with some difficulty at first, but soon the movement grew more fluid as its entrance was eased the lubrication her body produced -- whether in self-defense or in some twisted memory of the many sexual encounters it had endured when Laura's mind had been gone from her body, she did not know.

Finally the assaulting finger withdrew, and now Laura felt the man's body shift. She felt his weight on her own body, and she felt the heat emanating from his body. As he was touching her sex again, she knew that he would now attempt to enter her with his cock instead. She started twisting her lower body to the side, wanting to escape him. The other man, however, was still holding her down with his weight, half-sitting on her chest. Escape seemed impossible. Resigned, Laura kept still, enduring the sensation of his manhood slowly entering her. She felt it slipping into her sex, bit by bit. The other man did not cease in his assault of her mouth in the meantime.

Lying on her back on the forest floor, Laura had to allow them to fuck her mouth and her pussy for Martin's entertainment. They soon found a similar rhythm, the speed and depth of both their thrusts growing, while Laura tried to minimize the pain this caused her by letting her own body go as limp as possible. This, too, would be over at some point.

Finally at least one of the guys, the one enjoying Laura's mouth, stopped his incessant assault for a moment. He pulled out of her and even let go of her hair, so Laura had a chance to turn her head a little bit and catch some breath. Her lips felt swollen and sore, her jaw tense. The other man, however, kept thumping into her sex. Now that she did not worry about suffocation anymore, Laura felt the bruising thrusts deep inside her more clearly and painfully.

During the past minutes -- or had it been hours? -- she had almost forgotten about Martin, but now she saw him again: He was sitting in the grass, at a safe distance from the three of them, though close enough to observe everything in detail. He seemed mesmerized. His mouth stood wide open, his eyes did not turn from them for even the fraction of a second. His trousers were open too, and he held his dick in a firm grip, rubbing it furiously.

Laura felt disgust that made her almost forget the painful intrusion her body was still experiencing; then the second of her torturers tightened his hold of her hair and chin again, forcing his cock back into the girl's mouth. Laura closed her eyes -- she had given up resistance, all she could do was hope that all of this would be over soon and she would be allowed back into her cage.

Finally, as the thrusts of both men picked up speed and became slightly shallower, Laura knew that this ordeal was close to an end. Soon she felt the semen of one of them splashing into her throat, while the other spilled his cum into her pussy almost simultaneously -- and at the same time, there was a third load of sticky, warm liquid soiling her forehead and her hair, before slowly dropping down to her cheeks. She opened one of her eyes; the lids of the other stuck together from a few drops of cum from Martin, who she now saw standing over her again. He had forgotten his fear for a moment, stepped closer as his orgasm approached, and had come at the same time as the other two guys -- or rather, she supposed, they had come at the same time as him.

***

Blurgh! The little dog retched and shook its body. There was a fish in front of it, half of its body chewed off. The animal had just spat other half back out. How in the world had that gotten into its mouth? It hated fish, of course, like any self-respecting dog. Still, the fishy taste remained, and the dead eyes of the maimed fish stared at Fifi in accusation.

Fifi stood up, running quickly to the lake, it needed water now! When it leant down its head to drink, however, its nose bumped into something cold and hard: The lake was covered with ice. Had the little poodle known anything about the seasons and their natural order, it would have realized that something strange was going on here too -- after all, as far as the animal remembered, it had not been more than five minutes since it had been lying in front of the hut enjoying the last sun rays of a warm September evening.

This, however, was not something the little dog thought much about. It wanted to drink and started turning wildly in circles, wondering where to get water from. Before it could get far in this quest, though, everything turned black in front of its eyes again. It did not know that a moment later it returned to the fish and continued chewing up the slimy cold thing, nor did it notice the strange man, Martin, the man it hated, squatting down next to it, petting its black curls and murmuring:

"See, no problem at all. Who would have thought that it is that easy with dogs? All I have to do is think in simpler terms, then you are all mine..."

***

Spiders, spiders everywhere. They were following Laura even into her dreams, their hairy legs scurrying over the ground, over the lattice of her cage, over her skin. She had no idea how the little beasts managed to run around outside in the cold, in the middle of January, nor why they had chosen her cage, of all places, as the place they wanted to be. She had long ago given up picking them off her sleeping bag, or out of her hair. Instead she just kept trying to comfort herself with the thought that there were no poisonous spiders in this part of the world -- at least she hoped so. Her fear of the small animals had decreased -- one gets used to everything, and Laura was getting used to the spiders; but that did not mean she started liking them.

In her nightmares they sometimes grew though, until their round bodies were the size of her head and she could hear the clicking of their pincers and make out every individual hair on their legs. In such nights she woke up screaming. When she found herself in the forest, in her cage, she would shake out her sleeping bag until she was absolutely sure it was free of spiders. Then she would wrap herself tightly again, and stay awake until sunrise, sitting upright and staring at the floor of the cage to make sure none of the animals was there with her now. After those dreams it would take her a few days to grow used to their constant presence again.

Munachi
Munachi
95 Followers