A Battle of The Sexes

Story Info
She competes against men in boxing and wrestling.
1.6k words
3.56
162.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

My name is Francesca Brown and I simply love big men. They're my personal fetish. Something about a big and tall man simply gets me going. I'm a big girl myself. I'm six-foot-one and I am a somewhat chunky ( but funky and sexy) girl. My skin is dark brown and I have long black hair which I keep braided. When it comes to my physical attributes, I'm 32-26-38. I trust you know what these numbers mean. I have a story to share with you. It's about me and some of my most recent adventures.

It's hard for me to find what I am looking for. There aren't a lot of guys who are down for the kind of action that I like. I am a very physical person. Oh, don't think of me as a violent psycho. I'm not. I simply like to get down and sometimes I get quite wild. I placed an ad on the Internet and set up about meeting the kind of man who was down for what I had in mind. We agreed to meet at a restaurant in downtown Boston. I went there, dressed in a black shirt and blue jeans. And I waited. I didn't have long to wait.

My date had arrived, minutes after I sat down. He was a tall, good-looking man but most importantly, he was big. I introduced myself as Francesca Brown. His name was Evans Marcus. He was a lawyer in the city and he once played college football. Evans was a big guy, standing around six-foot-three and weighing 250 pounds. He had black hair, pale blue eyes and blond-white hair. He was very handsome and appeared to be in his early thirties. We talked a bit about our lives. I told him that I was a police officer with the Boston police department. He was rather intrigued. I told him that I liked living dangerously.

Evans told me that he was a confirmed bachelor and didn't believe in marriage. I told him that I had similar views. I was a single, heterosexual black woman who didn't want to be tied down to anybody. I liked my freedom. I didn't want to marry or have children. I liked my independence. And I loved sex. I took him home and showed him my porn collection. Yes, I liked porn. I had straight, gay and bisexual videos. I didn't have dyke porn because chicks with chicks did nothing for me. I liked watching men with women or men with men. Male sexuality, whether heterosexual, bisexual or homosexual, has always appealed to me. I loved men. I liked dick.

Evans and I discussed some of the specifics of what I had in mind. I like competition. It can heighten sexual desire. Evans and I stripped naked and went down to my basement. That's where we began to wrestle on the padded floor. We were both large people. He was a big and strong man. I was a big and strong woman. Although I didn't tell him this, I weighed around 230 pounds and had plenty of practice as a wrestler. We grappled. At first, he went easy on me. Big mistake. I dove for his legs, knocked him on his back and took him down. Evans looked at me, surprised. I got up and offered him a hand. He took it and looked at me with surprise. He demanded a rematch. We wrestled one more time. This time, he went against me with all of his strength. He was a lot stronger than me but I had more technique. I scored an escape. He came after me, and although I tried to evade him, he ended up pinning me. He had won. He was smiling. It's easy to smile when you're the winner.

What he doesn't know is that I fully expected him to win and wouldn't have gone to bed with him if he wasn't a rough, dominant male. It doesn't matter if females become company leaders or if they're hookers on a corner, they will only respect a man strong enough to stand up to them and show them who's the boss. Don't buy into the gender equality bullshit. Men have to be men. And that's the bottom line. I wanted to give this man some booty. He had earned it.

But first he had to give me some booty. Evans wasn't too keen on my idea but I told him that he would definitely like it. He had seen my collection of strap on videos and thought they were okay. Like most men, he liked having his prostate tickled. He didn't want to admit it, though. I sucked his cock and licked his balls. While sucking him, I fingered his ass. When he came, I drank his seed. Finally, he was ready to get down to my kind of freaky action. I asked him to get on all fours and let me have a go with his ass. He did what I said.

I grabbed my strap on dildo and a bottle of lube. I greased up his ass and then slid the dildo into him. To his credit, Evans didn't scream when I began to fuck his ass with the strap on. He stroked himself while I fucked him. We went at it for some time. He was tense at first, but then he began to like it. He relaxed and enjoyed what I was doing to him. Finally, I pulled the dildo out of his. Evans got up. As I thought, his cock was rock hard. I smiled. My turn to get fucked.

I got down on all fours and shook my big sexy black ass in front of Evans. I told him to fuck my ass. He didn't need to be told twice. He grabbed me by the hips and parted my big cheeks with his rough hands. He spread my cheeks and rubbed his cock against my asshole. Then, he shoved his cock up my ass. Evans began fucking me. He thrust his cock into my asshole, and shoved it deep. I loved getting fucked in the ass. I enjoy having a cock in my butt hole. I think I love it as much as I love shoving a dildo up a man's ass. Fortunately for me, with most of my lovers, I had the chance to do both. Evans fucked my ass hard. I screamed. I felt like his cock was tearing me in half. He was pounding into me with fury. It was as if he was punishing me for fucking him earlier. I knew that's what he was doing. And I was loving it. He slammed his cock into my ass for a long time, then he finally came. I felt his hot cum flood my asshole. It was wonderful. I screamed loud enough to wake the dead.

A couple of hours later, Evans and I showered and parted ways. We wouldn't see each other again. The house he thought was mine was actually a place I rented under another name. It's a place I used to bring my dates for sexual encounters. I called it the Hot Fun House. I had many fond memories of that place. I remember this guy whom I took there. His name was Stephen Daniels. He was a big and tall black man. A heavyweight boxer who was once a financial analyst. What a change of career. We had a lot of fun together in the basement.

I remember putting on boxing gloves and going up against this boxer. Stephen Daniels was a professional boxer. He was a six-foot-six, 250-pound black man. He was single and really popular with the ladies. We fought against each other for several rounds. I was tough. He was real tough himself. He had beaten dozens of tough guys in the ring. Hell, he'd even beat up some large female boxer who challenged him. The media gave him some crap for that but he didn't care. He was a roughneck. He wasn't holding back at all. He was hammering my head, chest and belly with blows. This boxer was a real fighter and he would never hold back against anyone, man or woman. I liked that.

I put up a real fight. I was a pretty good boxer. He won but I didn't get knocked out. We were both bleeding and covered with sweat. We fucked like hell afterwards. I had lost so I didn't get to use my dildo on him. He got to fuck my mouth, my pussy and my ass. I shiver with pleasure when I remember this hunky boxer's ten-inch black dick going up my asshole. He had bent me over a bench, spread my big ass cheeks open and shoved his cock up my ass. He fucked me like a man possessed. I screamed loud enough to wake the dead. He was punishing my ass. He was making me his bitch. And I loved every moment of it. Stephen was a great lover. His woman should count herself lucky.

Yes, I've had a lot of good adventures with men in the Hot Fun House. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. Regardless of the outcome, I always get to suck on a hard dick and I get to feel that dick pounding my pussy and my ass later. It's a hell of a lot of fun. I know some of you people must think I'm sick but all I can say is don't knock it until you try it. Trust me on that one.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers