A Beautiful Day

Story Info
A sunbathing session turns into hot sex
1.9k words
4.04
272.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greenfly
greenfly
37 Followers

It was a beautiful hot and sunny day, It was your day off, hubby was at work and the kids to school, the sun shone and you thought to yourself, this is just how I like it, my day to do exactly what I want, and I am going to sunbathe.

Out came your sunbed and off came your clothes, at least some of them, you put on Bikini bottoms but left the tops off and after you covered yourself with sun block, you settled down to roast.

Your garden is well protected by fences and hedges, and no-one could overlook you lying on your sunbed, so you felt quite safe sunbathing topless, but you had a loose skirt and top to hand, just in case----.

You sizzled for an hour, and then your mouth felt dry and you wanted a drink, before you stood up you slipped on your loose top, which was enough to cover your shoulders and breasts, and started up the garden path towards your house, when a voice called you,

"Hey Rachel, day off today?" It was Helen your neighbour from two doors away.

"Yes," you replied, "I was just going to make a coffee, do you want one?"

"Oooh yes" replied Helen, "I'll be right round."

You grabbed your loose skirt and wrapped it around your hips, then went to the kitchen to put the kettle on. You had known Helen for some years but not all that well, more acquaintances really but you did like her, and sometimes had a chat.

The coffee was poured by the time she turned up. and you handed a mug to her. Helen was about your age, slightly taller and fair haired, she was quite pretty and had a nice figure. You had fancied her husband when they first moved in, but only in passing.

You leaned against your kitchen unit and Helen stood facing you, she was wearing jeans and open necked shirt, you could just see the top of her bra. Helen was very easy to talk to and you found yourselves chatting away about anything that came into your heads, about work and friends and hobbies and likes and dislikes, and eventually, relationships. You admitted that your sex life was a bit dull right now, You had been married for twelve years you told her and laughingly said that you could do with a change.

Helen sympathised with you and said she fully understood how you felt, then suddenly she reached out and touched your nipple.

You froze for a second or two and stared at her, she seemed quite matter of fact and smiled disarmingly, still moving her finger in a circular motion around your nipple. Despite yourself, you felt yourself becoming aroused and your nipple became hard, you made no attempt to stop her. She clearly took this as a signal to carry on.

Helen stopped smiling and put her coffee cup down, she stepped closer to you and took your cup from you, then her hand returned to your breast this time covering it and squeezing it carefully. She opened the buttons in the front of your top until your breasts were exposed, you were getting hotter and your breathing shallower and faster, your pulse pounded in your head and your mouth dried up. Not a word was spoken, and you seemed unable to prevent your neighbour caressing your body.

She was now almost pressing up against you and she put her arms around you and kissed your lips. You melted into her arms and kissed her back. She opened the button on your loose skirt and pushed the zip down letting your skirt fall by your feet. Helen kissed you continually and at the same time she pushed her hand down the front of your bikini bottoms.

You felt her fingers in your slit, she pushed down opening up the lips and folds of your cunt and felt her push her finger inside you, she was biting on your neck and pushing her finger in and out of your pussy.

"Oooooooooo," you whimpered, you knew you were very wet. She dropped to her knees on the kitchen floor and pulled your bikini bottoms down, she gasped when she saw your pussy.

"Oh Rachel, Your pussy is so beautiful," she murmured., and she stood up to hold you close to her own body. You felt pleased that you had trimmed your pussy hair only that morning, and now you were totally naked in the arms of another woman. Helen was still fully clothed, you took her hand and said "Come," and ran with her up the stairs to your bedroom.

You lay on your bed your knees bent and legs open, Helen stood at the bottom of the bed gazing at your pussy, unable to take her eyes off it.

"Come Helen'" you murmured to her and watched as she maddeningly slowly undressed.

You held your arms out to her and she joined you on the bed. You thrilled to each others bodies, Now it was your turn to look at her nakedness, similar yet different to your own, and you thrilled at what you could see, never in your life had you been naked in bed with another female, you felt like you were in a dream.

Helen lay half over your belly, her tits flattened against yours and her thigh resting against your pussy, you could feel the wetness of her pussy on your leg, she pressed her mouth to yours which you opened to allow her in, your tongues duelled together, her hand and fingers played with your nipples and she moved her thigh harder against your pussy.

Helen's skin felt so soft and smooth, you moved your hand over her bum and into the crease of her buttocks, almost accidentally your fingers touched the lower folds of her cunt, they felt so full and wet.

Helen moaned and lifted herself up off you, into a kneeling position. she leaned forward to suck on your nipple, while her hand stroked your belly then slid down between your legs.

Gently she circled your clit, driving your passions upward then slipped two fingers into your hungry hole.

Her fingers seemed to fill your body, you bore down on her hand, you wanted to feel more of her inside you.

Helen moved down your body, dabbing little kisses on your skin, she pushed her tongue into your belly button and tugged on your pussy hairs with her teeth. she opened your pussy lips with her nose, you heard her gasps of pleasure, then she sucked your clitoris and surrounding folds of your cunt into her mouth.

The effect on your body was instant, You tingled and throbbed, every nerve exploded, and your passions filled every sense and thought.

Your body was charged with electric shocks and the accompanying orgasm was like none you had ever experienced before. You bucked and shook, and the emotion brought sobs to your throat.

Helen rose from between your legs, and her face was covered in your cum, she just looked at you, her eyes wide with amazement. "OH Rachel!" she managed to say, "you are wonderful."

You lay in each others arms and talked about how you found yourselves here. Helen told you she had loved a woman a few years before and you had stirred old memories when you were standing in front of her with your erect nipples poking through your top.

You confessed to her that it was your first time with a woman, and she had brought feelings of immense sexual satisfaction to you, feelings you seemed to have lost with your husband. Then you laughed and said you had been having fanciful thoughts of having an affair with a man, but never dreamt of having sex with another woman.

After a deep lingering kiss with your naked bodies locked together, Helen took your hand and placed it between her legs, you realised you had your fingers on another woman's sex, and once more your lust and passion welled up inside you.

Helen just had a thin line of hair running along the lips of her cunt, it was so attractive and felt so soft to your exploring fingers, she opened her legs wide, urging you to go on. You looked up at her face and her eyes were closed and she pursed her lips, defying her growing passion, You looked at her breasts, round and spongy and the long nipple attached to each one.

Helen opened her eyes, wondering why you had stopped, She saw the wonderment in your face and smiled,

"Go on Rachel," she urged, "I want you to fuck me."

You slid your fingers up and down her slit, still coming to terms with how another woman's body felt, "How will I do that?" you asked her slightly puzzled.

"With your fingers darling, stroke my clit and push your fingers into my hole, the way you do it to yourself," she ended with a smile.

Helen lay back down and you began to play with her pussy with relish, your fingers were wet with her juices and when you pushed your fingers inside her they made squelching noises.

" Suck my nipples," Helen whispered, and you lowered your mouth on to her breasts, you nibbled her with your teeth and she began to writhe under you, At the top of her slit you found her clitoris had grown and you rubbed it between your thumb and forefinger.

Helen's body began to tremble, you heard her moan and gasp, she lifted her bum off the bed and thrust upwards into your hand, you moved your hand to her hole and pushed two fingers firmly into her.

"OHOHOHAAAAA!" she cried out, and half sat up forcing you off her tit, but now you had her and wanted to keep her, you pumped your fingers in and out of your female neighbours cunt while licking and kissing her belly.

Helen was right on the verge and a second later she came in a fury. You lifted up but did not pull out of her sex, your fingers were soaked with her juices and she seemed to have no control over her body movements, she turned and writhed and wriggled and convulsed all at the same time, She sat up and wrenched your fingers out of her body and thrust them deep into her own mouth sucking and swallowing whatever juices she could retrieve.

"WOW! Helen, That was amazing!" you marvelled, as Helen calmed down and came to rest.

"Oh yes Rachel, it felt so good, I'm still tingling,"

You and Helen lay quietly together while you both recovered, she played gently with your nipples.

"You are so beautiful naked Rachel," she whispered softly.

"And so are you Helen," You replied, "But I must admit I never ever thought of seeing you this way."

"Are you glad you have seen me naked," she asked with a smile.

"Oh yes, very glad," you answered.

Helen looked at the clock and said "Whoops, I had better go, my children will be home from school soon."

You lay on your bed and watched as she got up and dressed herself, then she turned to you, gave you another intimate kiss and said, "thank you Rachel, I loved what we did today, and if you ever fancy making me another cup of coffee, please be sure to call."

"I will," you promised smiling, "on my very next day off, and the family out of the way." and with a wave, Helen left.

You didn't get up straight away, you lay there for sometime just thinking of what you had enjoyed with Helen.Your fingers slipped between your legs and stroked your pussy lips, just as her fingers had done only minutes before, My day turned out even better than I thought it would, you told yourself with immense satisfaction.

greenfly
greenfly
37 Followers