A Beautiful Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir," I thought smart to cut him there and answer. "I'm in love with your daughter and I would like..."

"What? Have my permission to break her heart? To put her in danger?"

"No, Sir. I would never..."

"You damn right you will never. Because if I even SUSPECT that you've broken her heart, if I see her cry ONE TIME, I will cut your balls myself, in tiny little edible pieces, boil them in salt water and eat them very slowly as an appetizer, do you fucking hear me?"

Okay, that was pretty descriptive and... scary. Thank God I didn't have to answer as he continued.

"I have a few friends in the Black Orps and believe me when I say that these men have been trained to cause maximum damage to your body with minimum..."

I put the phone down for a minute to grab another handful of Tums. It didn't really matter if my mouth was busy, I was just doing the listening here apparently, besides the threats would continue with variations on the same theme till for a bit I was sure.

"...give you my blessing. But I want you to understand first that I know a whole platoon of military men who are very fond of my daughter and they will not hesitate..."

Can he guess that I had put the phone down on the desk again? Let's see.

"...total denial. And only then, will I take your badge away from you. Is that fucking clear?"

Guess it was finally my turn to talk: "Yes, sir."

"Good. Now that's being said; welcome to the family." His voice was actually warmer? Wow! "Now tell me, what are your plans about my daughter? And I really hope that you are planning a proper marriage for her and not that 'eloping to Vegas' thing. What is it with you kids these days? And please tell me she's not pregnant. I will fucking make sure that you can never..."

I put the phone down again when his voice went back to the screeching sound. I put a finger under my tie to undo it and fell on a chair, completely ignoring Patrick who was ready to start rolling on the floor, suffocating with laughter. I took a deep breath before picking up the phone again. I had a feeling that it was going to be a long conversation.

Yep, it was a beautiful day. I got permission to be with my girl, didn't I?

~The End~