A Beautiful View

Story Info
Could we go back?
3.3k words
3.82
283.6k
175
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,075 Followers

Just a thing that popped into my head. Not a lot of detail or background.

Caution: Reconciliation alert!! You have been warned.

<><><><><>

*

Could we go back?

<><><><><>

I had reluctantly given in to Tom's pressure to attend the party. He and his wife Mary had been relentless in insisting I start living life again. I tried to insist that I wasn't ready to socialize yet, and certainly not amongst the throngs of happy couples sure to be in attendance at this particular party. They seemed unimpressed with my arguments and finally persuaded me to go by threatening to stay with me the entire night until I agreed.

And so there I was sitting alone on a recliner in the corner watching, as I feared would be the case, various happily married (and unmarried) couples making the rounds of conversation.

I wasn't the only third wheel at the party, but probably the only one not trying to hook up with one of the others, or even with one of the married couples in attendance that were into that sort of thing. I'm not judging...I'm just saying.

I had been handed a beer shortly after we arrived and I was still nursing that same drink nearly an hour later. It was quite warm by this point and I probably hadn't taken as much as a single sip in the last 30 minutes.

I would periodically have someone pop over to say hello and ask how I was doing. I did my best to engage in conversation as long as we talked mostly about them and not me. I had never been my favorite topic and was even less so now. Those mostly benign chats eventually ended and my counterparts would leave to find someone else to catch up with and I would again lean back in my chair.

It was at this time, about an hour after our arrival, that she walked in. I spotted her immediately and hoped she didn't see me. I quickly escaped my chair and, after some searching, found Tom in the kitchen talking to some other people whose names I knew but not much else.

"Finally making the rounds, Henry?"

"No. She just walked in. We need to go."

He knew precisely who I was talking about.

"Why do we need to go, Henry? We've only been here for an hour."

"You know damn well why we need to go."

"Sorry, pal, but I'm not leaving, and I'm sure as hell not going to try and convince Mary to leave."

"You don't have to leave for good. Just take me home and then come back."

"We're not leaving, Henry. You're just going to have to find a way to deal with her being here."

"You know I can't do that, Tom. I thought you were my friend."

"I am your friend; I have been since ninth grade, and as your friend I'm telling you it's time to face up to your fears. You both still live in the same area so you're going to see her from time to time. You need to find a way to handle it and tonight is as good a time as any to start."

Damn it. I simply wasn't ready for this. It's not like I had been having such a great time anyway. I had lost the desire to do much socializing since the divorce and my heart wasn't in it tonight."

"Fine. Just text me when you're ready to go and I'll meet you outside."

"What are you gonna do, go hide?"

He laughed but stopped quickly when I answered him.

"That's my current plan. It's a big house and the second floor isn't being used. Just let me know when we're leaving."

Tom just shook his head as I turned to leave and head up the stairs. I took a quick look around and saw Connie engaged in her own conversation so I went round through the family room and up the back stairs, finally taking refuge in Pete and Stella's guest room.

I pulled a chair over to the window and opened the blinds so I could see out into the night. It was a cloudless evening and the moon was bright in the sky. The brightness of the moon and the surrounding light pollution made it difficult to see very many stars but some were visible.

Yes, I felt like something of a coward, hiding up here as I was. But my divorce had hit me hard. I was sure I would spend the rest of my life with one Constance Alicia Zimmerman and just as sure that she loved me as much as I loved her. Finding I was wrong on both counts had cut me to the core and I still hadn't recovered, even now 16 months after the divorce was final.

I didn't really watch the clock but it seemed like plenty of time passed, and I was waiting for Tom's text that it was time to leave. I knew my phone was working fine but that didn't stop me from checking it every couple of minutes just in case.

I wish I could tell you some amazing story about how Connie and I got together, but it was all very typical. We were in the same dorm our freshman year in college and met during a mixer. Neither of us was looking for anything permanent right away so we dated other people as well as each other. By the beginning of our junior year all of the other people just sort of fell away. Nobody made either of us as happy as we did each other, and then it was just me and Connie. Until it wasn't.

We had been married for 4 years when I discovered that things I thought were true weren't. I was working hard, sometimes from early in the morning until late in the evening, and sometimes spending 2-3 days on the road as needed, but we wanted to buy a house and start our family so it was well worth it. I kept a picture of Connie in my wallet to look at whenever I started to falter and it never failed to give me strength. I missed that. I missed her.

I never heard the bedroom door open. I was lost in my thoughts and in watching the stars twinkle in the sky. It was just the kind of night, I was thinking, that would have found Connie and I out by the community pool, sitting in lawn chairs and sipping drinks and talking about out future. It was ironic, really. And even when I heard her voice, part of me thought it was more memory that reality. But it was reality.

"It's a beautiful view out tonight."

I didn't flinch, to my surprise, nor did I turn around. I knew who it was, and looking at her would have been hard.

"Not as beautiful as you, Connie."

Her voice caught for just a second. She hadn't expected a compliment.

"You shouldn't say things like that to me, Henry. You'll give me hope."

I didn't respond, but just kept staring out the window. She continued.

"So, did you come up here just to avoid me?"

"Yep."

"You still hate me that much?"

"I never hated you, Connie. I hated what you did, but I never hated you."

"Then why come hide up here?"

"It's too painful to look at you; to see you and know you're not mine anymore."

"That was your choice, Henry. I told you I didn't want a divorce. I never even signed the papers. You had to go through the entire waiting period. I told you I would never sign anything that split us apart."

"That's where we differ, Connie. To my mind, it was your choice, not mine, and you made it when you decided to fuck Mark."

She let out a deep sigh and what may have been a little sob, but when she spoke she had it together again.

"I suppose that's a fair conclusion."

"Speaking of Mark, I didn't see him come in with you."

"I was never with Mark, Henry; at least, not like that. I haven't seen him since you walked in on us and only spoke to him on the phone twice after that. I never loved him and I told you that."

"But you fucked him."

"Yes, I did. I obviously can't deny that. You were gone working so much..."

"So this was my fault?"

"No. I'm just trying to explain why I made the poor choice that I did. It's entirely my fault. I got lonely and I missed you and Mark said the right things. He fixed the garbage disposal while you were, well, wherever you were that time. He kept me company when I needed someone."

"Kept you company? Is that what you call it?"

"Yes, Henry, because that's what it was, at least at first. And yes, he was a good looking guy and I was attracted to him, but not more than any other guys we knew. But he was there and that's all the advantage he needed. He wanted me and I gave in to him, to my eternal shame. And you couldn't tell."

"That's called trust, Connie. I trusted that you wouldn't do that to me."

"I know, I know. My point was that I had really enjoyed it and you didn't know, so in my mind it didn't affect you, or us. So I did it again and you walked in on us that time. And even then it hadn't been as good the second time as it was the first, though it was still good. Not good enough to lose you over, though."

"You don't expect me to feel sorry for you, do you?"

"No Henry. As you said, I made the choice and now I have to live with the consequences, and I don't expect anyone to feel sorry for me and my choices."

I wasn't sure what else to say at this point, and I guess she didn't either, because a long and awkward silence followed. She was so quiet I began to wonder if she was still there, so I glimpsed back over my shoulder. She was there, but she was looking at the floor and she was dabbing a tissue at her eyes. Damn, even now she was beautiful as ever. I turned back to the window.

"So, are you seeing anyone, since the whole Mark thing didn't work out?"

"No. I've been on a few dates but nothing ever came of them. You?"

"Just working."

"No dates at all?"

"I haven't been particularly welcoming to your gender lately."

"Henry, turn around and look at me."

"I'd rather not."

"Why not?"

"I told you before that it's too painful. What is it you want from me, Connie?"

"I want you to look at me. Please."

I turned around and was face to face with the love of my life and the most beautiful woman, at least to me, that ever walked the face of the earth. I looked her up and down. She wore a short black skirt and a royal blue blouse that was mostly modest but at the same time had a slit down the front that showed she wasn't wearing a bra. I guess my eyes lingered there a little too long because she noticed, and called me on it.

"No, I'm not wearing a bra. Some things never change."

Connie was very flat on top. She used to joke that were 12-year old girls with bigger boobs than she had, and she was right. But her nipples were amazing and very responsive, and I never wanted for more than she had. She rarely wore a bra: only when she needed to ensure everything stayed covered or if she thought it would be cold enough for her nipples to make their presence known.

"I'm not wearing panties either."

I looked at her face and she had a coquettish look in her eyes and I was briefly transfixed, but then I started to wonder about why she wasn't wearing panties.

"No panties, huh? Who'd you do that for?"

"You, stupid."

"Oh, right Connie. I'm sure you dressed like you did just for me when you didn't even know I would here. You really do think I'm stupid."

"But Henry, I did know you were going to be here." She took a step toward me. "Why do you think Tom and Mary were so intent on you coming with them tonight? How do you think I knew you were hiding out up here?"

My jaw slacked open as I realized the conspiracy that had lured me into this den of thieves. They had been particularly insistent that I come tonight. Other times they had tried to get me to go out and I had declined, and they eventually gave up. But tonight they wouldn't take no for an answer.

"So this was just some big set up? To what end? What the hell do you want?"

"I want a chance, Henry."

"What do you mean 'a chance'?"

"I came here hoping for two things. The first thing is I want you to take me to that bed over there and make love to me. Or fuck me. Or whatever you want. No strings. You're the only man I've ever loved and it kills me a little bit every day knowing you're not the last man I was intimate with. I want that, and I need it too. I want you to claim my body back as yours, even if just for tonight."

I couldn't deny the appeal of that request. But I doubted it could be done with no strings, as she suggested.

"And the second thing?"

"I want another chance at us. If you want to just use me tonight and have that be the end of it, that's okay. It's not what I want, but I'll take it. But I'm still the woman you fell in love with and asked to spend your life with, though now a little wiser and more mature, I think. So I want us to start dating again. I'm not asking you to take me to the court house tomorrow and marry me again. You still love me, I know you do. And I still love you more than anything. I made a mistake but I think it would be terrible to ruin what would have been an amazing marriage because of it."

I walked over to her until we were just inches apart. Without another word I slid my hand under the hem of her skirt and touched her pussy with my fingers. She shuddered with anticipation.

"Smooth."

"I did it just before I came here tonight, because I know how you like me down there. I did it for you, baby."

"Spread your legs."

She moved her feet farther apart, allowing me to get my fingers inside her slit. She was very wet. I coated two of my fingers in her juices then brought them up between our faces. I had done this a number of times when we were married and what happened next was always the same: I would put my middle finger in my mouth and she would take my index finger in hers, and we would suck her juices from them at the same time, and then I would remove them and we would start kissing.

No words need to be said. She just sucked my finger into her mouth and sucked it clean as I did the same on the other finger, and soon our lips were locked and our tongues were dueling for supremacy.

She was wearing just two things so she was naked in seconds and I was quick behind her. I had my fingers inside her cunt again while she stroked my cock in her hand. Our lips parted just long enough for me to say 'bed' and soon we were horizontal and for more comfortable.

After a few minutes of kissing and fondling, she climbed on top of me in a 69 position. I had my arms wrapped around her smooth thighs and was working one finger into her anus while my tongue and fingers played with her wet hole and her clit. Connie, in the meantime, was doing her best to choke to death on my shaft, and it wasn't long at all before I felt her body rocked by a strong orgasm, and seconds later I blew a load into her mouth, most of which she managed to swallow.

Her mouth was on me again immediately, bringing me back hard. She climbed off of me and lay down on the bed.

"Fuck me, baby. This is your pussy and you need to take it now."

Perhaps I should have considered some of the implications (pregnancy, STD's) before plunging my cock into her tight pussy, but the fact is I didn't. I doubt anything could have stopped me from fucking her right then. She pulled her legs back and open and I pushed into over and over again. She grunted with each inward thrust and soon her legs were wrapped around me.

"I've missed you so much, Connie baby. So much."

"I know, baby, I know. I've missed you, too. Fuck me harder now baby. I want you so bad. Just cum inside me when you're ready. I want it so much."

I wasn't going to last much longer and I told her so. She thrust her body up against mine and soon I was painting her insides with everything I had. When the last drop finally came out I started to roll off of her.

"No, stay on top of me. It's been so long since I've felt you there."

As requested I lay on top of Connie, though I did support some of my weight so she wasn't bearing all of it. We kissed and nuzzled into each other's necks and just enjoyed being close to one another again.

"Thank you, Henry. You'll never know how much this meant to me. Is there any chance that, well, you know, the second thing...?"

"I'm still not sure about that, Connie. Let me ask you a question, though: did you drive your car here tonight?"

"Yeah I did, just in case things didn't go well and I had to leave."

"Then I think we should talk about this some more, but I think we should do it back at our apartment."

"Our apartment?"

"Well, I mean, it's mine for right now until we can get your stuff moved back in."

"Are...are you serious, baby? Please don't play with me, because I'm going to show up at your door with my things tomorrow unless you tell me you're kidding."

"I'm completely serious. I'll even help you move. But we still have to talk about this dating thing."

I smiled at her and she smiled back. Things were finally good again. I had never stopped loving her, never stopped wanting her. We languished a few more minutes before managing to get up and find our clothes so we could get dressed.

We walked out of the bedroom hand in hand. Before we left I found Tom talking to a couple of folks near the bottom of the staircase. I walked over and whispered in his ear.

"You asshole. I'm never gonna forgive you for this."

He just turned around and looked at me, and then at Connie standing beside me, and then at me again.

"Yeah, I'm sure you won't. It was a terrible thing for me to do. We still on for bowling tomorrow night?"

"Yeah. Bring Mary so we can play mixed doubles."

"Will do. Let me know if you need help moving Connie's stuff back into your place."

I turned at looked at him. How the hell...?

"I know you better than you know yourself, dipshit. Just call me with a time and we'll get her things moved."

I could only smile and nod. I took Connie's hand and we walked out the door toward her car.

<><><><><>

fin

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,075 Followers