A Beautiful Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holy shit, Maya, how did you get so fucking hot?

Benny was beaming in satisfaction, amazed at how his evening had gone. He wasn't keen on finishing either, lifting himself to pull Maya onto him on the sofa. With his penis deflated she let him, squashing her breasts to his bare chest as they kissed slowly for a long time. I screwed up my face at the thought of kissing my own sperm, Maya was always graceful enough not to make me do that.

Benny had her skirt hiked up again, rubbing her bare ass as she lay on him. I could see clearly when he reached around and started fingering her from behind. Maya didn't stop him, if anything she was getting into it the longer it went. She was wet, the slopping sound was loud enough to hear over the TV. I wanted some of it myself. It was time for me to step in, they'd had a long enough session.

I grunted and groaned and twisted in my chair, causing a chaotic movement of the couple on the other side of the room. Maya was quick to sit back up and slip on her t-shirt but Benny's shirt had buttons to be done up. He dashed out into the kitchen to finish up.

When he came back in, it was with a glass of vodka.

"Sorry, Phil, I helped myself, you fell asleep for a while there."

Both of them were so disheveled and flustered it was funny. But I was just 'waking up', right, so I made sure not to notice.

"Sorry, man. Sorry. Too tired. Let me get a cab for you."

"Phil, I promised him a bed, remember. Just for tonight."

"Right, okay. Sorry, forgive me," I frowned at her. "Let me show you."

I took Benny down the room furthest from ours left him as quickly as I could politely. I then took my wife into our room and gave her the same size serving as last time. It didn't matter that I put Benny in the far room, he would have heard all of it play-by-play. I could smell him on her, I could still sense his touch on her; we had amazing and deafeningly loud cunt-pounding sex.

************************

The next morning in our fog we actually forgot we had a guest in the back bedroom, that Benny had stayed. Maya was yawning in her bikini bottoms making coffee when Benny came into the kitchen. The weird thing was she forgot to be embarrassed at him seeing her undressed. We all knew Benny and Maya had done more than just look at her naked breasts, but Benny didn't know that we all knew that, if that makes sense?

"Benny, I apologize for Maya," I said quickly. "We completely forgot. Saturday morning is kind of our dress down time. I hope you aren't offended. We didn't mean to...sorry. Maya, you better go and get..."

"Hey, hey," he said, holding his arms up. "I'm the guest here, please don't change for me. I'm sorry to intrude. I'll get my things and call a cab."

"Have breakfast first. Please," Maya told him.

So for another 45 minutes our new friend Benny was trying to check out my topless Maya without being obvious. I wouldn't leave them alone though, I didn't trust he wouldn't try and physically reconnect.

After he left we sat back down to talk about it.

"You shouldn't have made him stay overnight," I said.

"I know. I was just trying to be polite...silly. I'm sorry."

"It went past the boundaries again," I added. "Are you okay?"

"I really don't remember that well. But I thought you would stop it earlier."

"Really?" I asked, worried.

"When he undid his pants. That was a bit scary."

"I was going to stop it...but then you moved down the floor, I thought that meant you were getting to a safer place."

"No. Not at all. I was moving down so you could see it. I worried you couldn't see his penis was out. I thought when I got out the way and I showed you, you would stop it then."

"Oh. Well. I don't know. You didn't seem like there was a problem."

"This is getting a bit much," Maya sighed.

"Hey, you drank his sperm out of that tissue. No one asked you to do that."

"Eh. It smelled good, I just wanted to try..."

We talked on about it. I told her how hard it made me to see her kissed and felt up like that. Maya understood but asked for a break. We'd done it twice, she wanted to get some balance back before thinking about a next time, she was feeling a bit shaky from being so intimate with guys she didn't know.

Fair enough. But she let me talk about it whenever we fucked, she let me get turned on by the memory which was nice of her.

************************

The third time was much later, almost four months after Benny. This time it wasn't planned. In fact it was completely spur of the moment. I had an old buddy from college call me to say he was back in town for his dad's funeral. He'd been sick for a while. His mom and dad had been separated for years, she was living out west, so he was going to stay in a hotel. Of course I insisted he stay with us.

I hadn't seen the guy, William, for a long time. He never knew Maya, he left town well before we were together. And of course what's the first thing he says to me, in front of my wife?

"How did a girl like Maya end up with a guy like you?"

"You think I should have waited for you?" Maya teased him back.

"Couldn't be worse," William said.

Overall the three of us got on fine though. He was in only four nights, and Maya flirted just the right amount to make William jealous of me. She's a good girl, my Maya.

We all went to the funeral, but with such a small attendance there was lots of booze left over. Three of us carried four bottles of wine each under our arms through the gardens of the funeral center to my car. At home we had our own private ceremony, the wine lifted the mood considerably.

At around 10pm I happened to be in the kitchen with Maya when I turned to look at her.

"You wanna try?"

"Okay."

Just like that we were on.

Maya chose the movie this time, Grease of all things. I sat in my favorite sofa and after complaining about how boring the movie was I promptly 'fell asleep'. Maya went through her routine of showing I was really asleep, then went to get them both some more wine.

It took a long time to warm up. Maya couldn't really make the first move, and of course he was a buddy, he dare not get himself in trouble. It took a conversation about sleeping clothes to get my friend William into the mood for naughtiness.

"What do you wear to bed normally?" Maya asked matter-of-factly.

"Depends where I am."

"Well, let's assume you're here," she laughed.

"You wanna see?" William suggested.

"Hey, I'm just asking."

"I don't mind, I can show you," he assured her.

There was silence for a while.

"What do you wear?" William asked back.

"Something."

"What?"

"Something!"

"Show me," he told her.

"Oh I couldn't do that," she said.

"Why not?"

"Phil wouldn't be happy to see it."

"He can't see anything if he's asleep," William shrugged. "Come on, we'll both get changed for bed. No harm in that right? It's normal."

"Hmmm. I don't know."

"Come on," William said, standing up. He stepped over to offer his hand.

"You first," Maya said. "I'll stay until you're done, then my turn."

William looked at Maya then me. I'm not sure he trusted what would happen, but what was his alternative? If he wanted to fool around, Maya had just set the rules. Cautiously he went out and down to the spare room.

Maya came over and took the chance to kiss me, but we didn't talk in case we were heard. I smiled at her and she shook her head at me, smiling back. She moved back to her sofa before William returned.

"That's it?" Maya teased him. He was in boxers and a t-shirt. "Are they clean, or just the ones you had on?"

"Clean!"

"Come. Let me smell," she told him, beckoning him over. Maya kneeled up on the sofa and smelled his neck and chest, nodding. Then she leaned down to his stomach and abdomen, approving. Finally she nuzzled his cock through his boxers.

"Very nice," she grinned, sitting back in her spot in the sofa. William was left standing, his boxers tented. Maya pointed to his spot on the other end of the long sofa. "Go on."

Reluctantly William sat where he was told.

"Your turn," he panted, recovering from the tingles in his spine.

"I'm not sure I should."

William frowned at her.

"It's a bit...I don't think Phil would approve, you're his buddy," she complained.

"He's asleep. Hey. You told me. You said if I change first you would change next."

Maya sighed. She stood and came over to check I was 'asleep'. I gave her a sly wink.

"You have to stay right there. Right there. Don't move," she told William.

"Ok. Ok."

When Maya was out of the room William also came over to give me a gentle shake. I did my best impression of a passed-out drunk.

"You never could hold your drink," he said cruelly. That wasn't really fair, I was never too bad, even back in those days. William opened more wine and filled his and Maya's glass.

"Are you sat down?" Maya whispered from around the corner.

"Hold on," he whispered back, sitting in his allocated spot. "OK, I'm sitting."

Maya stuck her head around the corner to check.

"You gotta stay right there," she warned him.

"I'm staying," he defended.

Maya stepped out and into the room.

Holy Fuck.

I thought it and William actually said it.

"Holy fuck! Holy fuck! Holy shit!"

"It's what I wear to bed," Maya shrugged.

It was true, but I didn't think she would actually do that. She had her shortest pink t-shirt on, the loose one. And nothing else. I was stunned as much as William was. She stood there with a bare midriff and bare everything else.

William made to move toward her. Maya held out her hand. "Stay in your spot. Just looking."

Reluctantly William dropped back to his seat.

"Do you mind if I wear the same as you to bed?"

Maya looked at me. William thought she was checking if I was asleep, but I think she was looking for a sign. I didn't move.

"Ok. But stay your end."

Maya sat on the far side of the sofa facing him as he pulled his boxers off.

"Wow," Maya said. He was hard and he was long. He turned to face her as well, though there was a decent distance between them.

"Do you always keep it shaved?" he asked, astonished to see Maya like that.

"Yes."

"Fucking hell Phil. Who knew...wow." William could help but grip himself, just like I was. "Can I see?"

Maya smiled and opened her legs wider, letting him look.

"Oh, shit," he said, shaking his head. He took his wine and drank all of it in one gulp.

"I'll get some more for you," Maya giggled, getting up and taking his glass. When she walked past us and into the kitchen in just that little t-shirt she was stunningly sexual. William followed her, how could he not? By then I'd completely forgotten the details of our boundaries, I was enthralled by the show. William stood behind her closely. His cock pushed against her ass and lower back, his hands on her bare stomach.

"You're so hard," she turned back to say to him.

"You're wet," he said to her. Maya bent her knees slightly and groaned as his finger went down between her thighs, flicking along her slit.

"I've never felt a Jap pussy before," he growled, slipping his middle finger into her and wriggling it around.

After a minute or so of Maya gasping at his touch, I was getting a bit nervous. Maya must have sensed it, she turned and pulled him out.

"Behave," she said politely. "Anyway, I'm American."

"Okay," he smiled, holding his arms up in surrender. His fingers on one hand glistened in the kitchen light.

"Come on." Maya pulled him back toward the sofa.

"No, no, let's go this way," he said, pulling the opposite direction toward the bedrooms.

Maya let him go.

"You go that way if you want," she smiled, walking back into the TV room. William sighed and followed her bare ass. He caught her before she sat, spinning her toward him and holding her. In front of me Maya felt safer. She let him lean down and kiss her, she stood in tippy toes to help. She held his back like a girlfriend, he held her ass like a mistress. His cock must have been burning hard against her stomach, Maya reached between them and began tugging it.

I was at a loss as to what to do. I was torn and exhilarated. When William pushed Maya by her shoulders down to her knees I gulped. When I saw my wife without hesitation wrap her mouth round the top of his cock and start bobbing her head I nearly blew. A moan escaped my throat but those two didn't notice, William was fighting his own battle to keep hold of his sperm.

"Shit, woman, you know your way around a cock," he panted down at her. "How many have you had there?"

"Huh?" Maya said with her full.

"How many cocks have you sucked? You really know what you're doing."

"I'm not telling you that," she laughed, licking his shaft.

"Why not?"

"Even Phil doesn't know that."

"He can't hear. Come on. How many cocks have you sucked?"

Maya looked up at him, sucking his balls. She didn't answer.

"Come on," William persisted amongst his groans. "More than five?"

Maya stopped and held his cock horizontal, about to put it back in her mouth. "Five isn't many."

"More than ten?"

Maya's mouth was full, so she simply nodded.

"More than twenty?"

This time Maya shrugged.

"No wonder you know how to suck cock," William moaned. Maya smiled at him but looked pensively at me, worried that maybe I would be pissed to know she had sex with so many guys before, it's not something we'd ever talked about. She needn't have worried, my whole body shook under the blanket as my sperm soaked my clothes. I didn't just see stars, I saw black matter swirling between them.

************************

When I opened my eyes next it was daylight. It was one of those where-the-fuck-am-I moments. I had fallen asleep on a sofa. It was my sofa, which was good. Why was I here? What happened last night? Drinks. Maya. My buddy William. Was that a dream that we...

"Shit. Maya!"

I spun around in the chair. No one. I listened carefully. Nothing. Out the front window the sun was bright and high. Looking into the kitchen at the stove clock I saw it was just after midday.

"Shit."

I tossed off the blanket and tore down the hall to our room.

"Shit."

Nothing. No one. The bed was straight and tidy. I dashed through both bathrooms and even looked in the garage to see if the car was there. There was only one place left to look.

"Oh no...," I said out loud walking the hall to the back bedroom.

Maya was in there. Just Maya. She was asleep in the bed.

"Shit."

I walked to the bed and pulled the sheets down.

"Shit."

Maya was naked.

"Oh god, what have we done?"

William and all his gear had cleared out. I leant down and kissed Maya's cheek, shaking.

"Oh shit, Maya, wake up, wake up."

When her eyes opened and saw it was me she reached forward and clung her arms round my neck like a child.

"Phil. Phil. You...," she started to explain and then stopped.

"It's okay. You'll be okay, let's get you to our room."

I helped Maya out of bed. She could stand but it hurt to walk. She gripped her pussy mound and squeezed.

"I'm alright," she said. "I'm just...sore."

Shit.

I took her to our room, lay her on our bed and knelt next to her, holding her.

"You fell asleep. You fell asleep," she said, rattled.

"I'm sorry, I didn't...I mean...I don't know what happened, I just..."

"You fell asleep."

I didn't know what to say. "I'm so sorry."

************************

We didn't talk about it straight away, it was too raw. We showered together to wash not just physically but emotionally; when we held each other it was for support, not sex. We got dressed afterward, something rare for us on a weekend at home. We slept some more, took turns in making snacks to eat, tidied up the living area and kitchen. Maya watched forlornly as I threw William's boxers and t-shirt into the trash. We changed the sheets of the back bedroom in silence, they stank of sex.

I sighed at how it made me hard, I know Maya could tell.

It wasn't until we'd ordered some food and had finished another of the funeral wines in the early evening that we began to talk about what happened.

Maya wasn't pissed at me in particular, she was just as disappointed in herself.

"This is not your fault," I tried to assure her. "It's not your fault."

"I didn't know you were asleep."

"I'm so sorry."

"By the time I figured you must be really sleeping, I tried yelling out, being really noisy and you just lay there."

There was nothing for me to say. It was a bad plan gone wrong.

"I thought when he got me to suck it you would stop me for sure, but I could hear you groan, I could tell you liked it. I thought he would hear you, I was so nervous. I worried about getting caught. I was worried about how far you wanted me to go."

She told me how he asked her about other guys she had given blowjobs; she was surprised I didn't react.

"Did you hear that?" she asked me.

"Hear what?"

"William talking about who I had sucked before."

"Maybe. I don't know. Maybe," I said evasively. I didn't want to open up that topic right then.

Later in the blowjob William had reached down and taken her t-shirt off while she was still mouthing him. He took off his own, too. I certainly didn't remember that part. Maya had tried to get him to cum to take the danger away but he held it. She said that when she stood back up they were kissing naked; she worried I was letting it go too far. She spent the next twenty minutes doing everything she could to keep his cock out of her, and to keep him from dragging her away to a bedroom.

When it all went pear-shaped was when he put her on her back on the sofa, his body between her legs, his mouth licking at her pussy.

"He liked that I wax it all off, he really wanted to kiss me there."

But after a time he moved up her body and some of him slipped into her pussy for the first time. Maya managed to push him off by asking to be on top. She did it so her ass pointed back at me so there could be no doubt what was happening to her. She wanted me to see, she wanted me to decide if this is really what I wanted. In the absence of any protest from me, his big long erection sunk fully into her. The whole time she was waiting for a yawn and a groan. She was astounded I didn't stop it, she really didn't think I would let it go that far.

"He was so big and hard. He had complete control. I was trying to get him to cum quickly but all I did was make him think I was really into it. He made me sit up on it, like you do, and kinda do it to myself."

"Baby, I swear, I had no idea..."

"It went for so long. Oh..." Maya put her face into her hands.

For a time there was silence. I was torn between guilt and titillation. I couldn't believe they went all the way. I couldn't believe I missed it.

Maya went on to say they swapped over a couple of times, taking turns on top. He really liked kissing, she said, especially when he was on top of her, she had his tongue in one end and his cock the other. It wasn't until much, much later when he turned her over to fuck her from behind that she noticed I was faced away from them.

"That's when I realized you were asleep," she said with a deep sigh. "I tried calling out, I was yelling 'I'm being fucked' over and over, as loud as I could but William thought it was cause I was enjoying it so much. That made him go harder. At least it made him cum."

"In you?" I asked, shaking.

Maya nodded.

Holy shit. I rolled my eyes and gripped my cock under the table. William had cum in her. Oh shit.

"I'm so sorry," she said, and I knew she meant it. "I didn't ask for it..."

"It's not your fault," I said again.

I moved round the table and pulled up a chair to hold her from behind. I couldn't help myself, I lifted her t-shirt up and off and gripped her breasts, kissing her neck.