A Bed Time Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He withdrew his cock completely and she shuddered as it came free, she looked at him in a questioning way.

"Have you come my lord, or are you displeased with my ass?"

"Neither lass, my knees aren't in the best of shape, I need you to kneel on the bed and put that ass up in the air for me."

She scrambled up and assumed the position he requested on the bed. After his sliding in and out, her anus stayed open in a slight oval shape, waiting for his cock to return. He knelt behind her and ran his hands over her ass cheeks; it needed a little color so he gave them a few slaps and heard her moan as the redness showed. A little more tallow and his cock slipped in her welcoming ass all the way in. slowly he stoked in and out, her hands reached down to play with herself and rub his balls as the slapped against her pubic mound. Soon he felt the wonderful grip of her ass begin to drive him to climax. Looking down on her lovely cheeks spread open and his hard cock pounding up her backside he doubled his strokes and she squealed in response. Faster and faster his cock sluiced in and out of her, his balls tingled and it spread to his lower spine. He told her he was going to spend, and she bucked her ass back even harder, crying out each time she impaled herself on his shaft. The waves of orgasm caused his cock to spasm inside her and she could feel the hot jets of thick cream fill her back side over and over again.

He stayed connected to her as long as possible, his cock remaining hard while still lodged up her. Slowly he withdrew and squeezed a last bit of come out of his cock as the head eased out of her. She remained slightly open as if his cock was still up her and as she shifted to lie on her back his cream leaked out and ran down her ass cleavage.

"Oh, sir I never had a cock up my ass before."

"Did it hurt, Lass?"

"No...well not really, maybe a little at first but then it felt wonderful."

"I was lovely for me as well; you have a wonderful ass to fill."

He washed himself and returned with the rest of the ale for them both. She was curled up on the bed, her body starting to relax from the passion, her nipples turned flaccid and returned to their natural strawberry color. She watch fascinated as his cock shrank and softened.

"My, it grows that much my lord?"

"Aye girl, the size soft has nothing to do with the size hard."

"So I see good sir, I would have never guessed it."

He had her roll over on her stomach so he could use her ass cheeks as a pillow. His head rested nicely on them and he nibbled on her ass while he relaxed, sliding his hand along her ass crack and running his finger over her rose bud that was still yielding and wet from both her spending and his seed. His finger slipped in easily giving her a little electric spark in her belly. He did this for no other reason but that he could. With this girl he could do most anything he wanted, but he would not abuse her or leave her with child. He wiggled his finger inside her ass and she shook it in response. Just doing this his groin stirred and he could feel the blood begin to raise him up.

He slid up her body and rolled her on her side to kiss her breasts and suck her nipples into his mouth. He feasted on them and she tilted her head back and exposed her neck to his mouth as he nibbled and sucked her neck. She slid her hand down to find his cock hard and willing in her touch. He explained to her to mount him with her ass close to his face so he could lick her and she could mouth his shaft. This was another thing that was new to her and she welcomed the chance. Swinging her legs over him with her knees tucked up her ass was poised directly above his face, and his thick cock shaft and heavy balls directly in front of her waiting mouth. He started by running his tongue up and down her ass cleavage and licking the moist hole he had filled a short while ago. As he pushed his tongue into her ass she wiggled in pleasure and filled her mouth with his cock. Sucking it deep into her mouth her nose rested on his balls and she tried to choke herself on it. Her saliva coated his cock and it slipped down her throat until it felt like it was in her belly, at the same time she felt his tongue trying to reach the same place from the other side, through her bottom. Sparks ran up and down her spine as he worked over her pubic mound with his mouth and tongue, her clit stiffened and the hood pulled back exposing it to his lips and mouth. The clear juice of her lust started to flow and covered his mouth and beard, looking up he saw her rose colored lips open, dripping with her nectar and he lapped at them. He pushed his tongue into her and she felt like he was licking her belly button from the inside.

It was hard for her not to be distracted from his mouth and lips on her, but she was enthralled by the feeling of his silky smooth shaft as it slid in and out of her mouth. She let it escape so she could bathe his balls with her tongue. She suck one ball at a time into her mouth and tugged on them as he requested. Amazingly he moaned but never stopped his tongue strokes on her clit. His balls fit nicely in her mouth and she loved the feel of them and the fact that they contained his cream that she would soon coax out of them into her mouth and belly.

Looking up at her ass he marveled at how nicely shaped it was and ran his hands over their smooth shape. Gently kissing the slopes he planted a slap on one cheek and watched the tremors ripple through it. Running his tongue back and forth from her rear cleavage up to her erect clit she shivered with pleasure and dropped his cock out of her mouth. A long drawn out moan signaled her orgasm and she twitched on top of him. Rising up on her extended arms she pushed back and buried her ass in his face, almost cutting off his air as he sucked on her clit and worked it with his tongue. She called his name over and over again as the sensations of climax swept her up and away from this little town. She was important, and lady to a well known knight that won his renown by battles and feats of arms, she would soon bear his sons and they would grow up to be big and strong men and continue his name and glory. She saw herself in court with ladies in waiting as she doted on his sons and provided the love and passion that he desired.

She fell back to Earth as her climax ebbed away and looking down saw his aroused member. Slowly she ran her tongue along it as it flexed in response and she resumed her oral pursuits. Lifting her ass up high she became obsessed with his cock and angled her body down to take as much in her mouth as possible. She was rewarded by his moans of pleasure as his member slid down her throat, and her hand played with his balls. His legs lifted on their own accord on ether side of her head, allowing her even more access to his needs. He wrapped his arms around her middle and began to thrust into her mouth; she was ready and willing and took pleasure in the feeling of him deep inside her.

His back arched and his legs shook as his spending ripped through him. She felt his cock pulse and send his seed into her mouth, it was hot, thick and slightly salty but she loved it as it filled her. Two or three times it jumped and pulsed in her mouth and she swallowed as fast as she could getting as much down her belly as possible. His body shook and then relaxed as she sucked the last of his seed from him, sliding off to lie next to him, she was reluctant to kiss him with his seed on and in her mouth, her fears were unfounded. He turned her around to lie beside him; and covered them both with a thick blanket, under which he cupped her lovely ass in his hand he kissed her open mouth which surprised her.

"Sweet lass that was... wonderful, I hope you enjoyed it as well."

"Aye my lord, it was...all that I expected from my love."

"Oh, please lass, it is not my love but our wanton ways that caused it, remember I told you that I must be gone in the morning."

"Yes sir, but I know you would want me the way you did, and I could do better for you, if you teach me what you want."

He looked down on her, her eyes were clear and bright and full of hope. He sighed knowing that no matter what he did it would hurt.

"Lass, I told you it was just tonight for us, you wanted my body, for what reason I have no idea, since I am far too old for you, yet you wanted it, and I have done my best to please your body, and let you spend in bliss, now...I can do no more."

She looked in his eyes and realized the truth it contained, and she also understood that it would go no farther.

"May I sleep here tonight...with you?"

"Yes... Of course you may, but I have to go and check on my charge, then I will return to you."

"The high born woman you came with?"

"Yes, she is under my protection."

"Is she under your body as well?" He looked at her, and shook his head at her comments. "It is well you keep such thoughts to yourself, lass, it will serve you no good to say such things."

"Yes my lord."

He slipped out of the bed and went to wash himself. As he did so she commented on his body, and he smiled in response.

"Sleep now, and I will be back in a while, mayhapes I will wake you up with a morning gift, lass."

"Aye my lord." She snuggled down under the blankets and sleep lay heavy on her eyes. He dressed and blew out most of the candles. As he walked to the curtained doorway he cast a long look at her, already asleep.

And he went out into the night...

12