A Belting in Connecticut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CRACK!

filled the room. Allison screamed , then moaned, then broke down completely in body-wracking sobs as her body reacted to all the stimuli she received. The pain amplified her orgasm, as evidenced by the puddle forming on the arm of the couch. Allison always came a lot, but now her juices literally flowed.

But... sometimes... sometimes... you let the big dog out to run, and he doesn't come back right away when you call him.

Without even thinking, I released the folded part of the belt, letting it fall to its full length. I reared back and let it fly.

SMACK!

The terrible sound shocked everyone, myself included. I had never hit her this hard. Allison howled and squirmed and shrieked like a scream-queen in a slasher movie.

Stunned for a moment, I dropped the belt as the three onlookers just stared at me over what I had done.

Pushing them out of the way, I jumped on the couch and pulled Allison over the arm of the couch and on top of me. I hugged her tightly to me, rocking her back and forth. Her tears poured onto my face and shoulder as I held her limp body. Her body convulsing, she held on to me fiercely. Her crying triggered something in me; I found myself getting teary eyes too.

I kissed her tenderly, gently as I held her. Telling her how much I loved her, how proud I was of her, how she is my good girl... she kissed me hard, passionately. She wriggled on me, and slipped her pussy down on my cock and swallowed it up inside her.

"Fuck me," she moaned through her sobs and tears. "Please Daddy, Fuck your dirty whore."

And I held her tight as we fucked. And I gently caressed her welts, though that caused her more pain. She came again, quickly. Her pussy clenching and throbbing on my cock. I kept fucking her slowly, just moving a little back and forth.

She kept cumming and cumming and she buried her face in my neck as she wept quietly, her tears running down onto me.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. "My love, Was that too much? I went too far, didn't I?"

But she shook her head vigorously, "No, it's just... It was so amazing... I can't give it words... Keep fucking me, Daddy..." I tried to talk but she kissed me so hard, so passionately. And she clenched her pussy on me so tight I had to cum, and I roared like a bear as my cock fired hot jets of sperm inside her.

Time passed, maybe a minute or two, not really sure.

"I love you so much honey," I whispered as I held her tightly while we both returned to a somewhat normal state.

Allison opened her eyes after a few moments, then said to me, "Cooper, our guests..."

Oh, yeah. I actually forgot about them.

I disentangled myself from Allison, gently rolling her on her back. Her leg slipped to the floor, her pussy still oozing nectar and now semen, too.

Stacy stared lustfully at Allison's carnal display.

"Go ahead," I said to her.

She immediately dove between Allison's legs, burying her face in Allie's wetness and started licking up her cum and mine. Allison groaned but, as her mouth widened with lust, I shoved my cock in it. It hadn't gone down too much, and watching Stacy eat out my girlfriend was enough to get me fired up again.

David stood there, cock in hand, as did Trent.

"Fuck her tits, man."

David leaped aboard and started fucking Allie's tits with a vengeance, squeezing them around his cock. Her sweat provided plenty of lubrication as her tits swallowed his cock between them.

David and I were face to face, just inches away from each other as he fucked her big jugs and I fucked her mouth.

"Don't get cute," I warned him.

But he didn't hear me, for right then he started groaning as his orgasm approached. He grabbed his cock and shot hot sperm ropes onto her nipples, then onto Allison's chin, lips and mouth.

That was fine, except the tip of my cock was in Allie's mouth at the time and got splashed also. I glared at David but he just grinned sheepishly at me. I shoved my cock deep into Allie's throat so she could clean my cock of his cum.

David slinked off Allison and collapsed on the floor.

Amateur, I thought. Worn out already.

I redoubled my efforts of fucking Allison's face; I know she loves the feeling of being used hard and I loved the vast quantities of saliva she produced. My cock blurred I was fucking her face so fast, drool pouring out of her mouth. I couldn't take it any longer; seeing the cum on Allison's jiggling tits, Stacy eating the hell out of Allison's pussy.

"Aaauuughhh!" I hollered as I emptied hot load after load into Allie's throat.

Allie came to another climax as she swallowed my sperm, Stacy's face getting covered in girl goo. Allison didn't actually squirt, but she oozed about a pint!

Trent just stood there, cock in hand, unsure what to do. He worked directly for Allison, and couldn't make up his mind, I guess.

"Whack off in her mouth," I told him, pointing to Allison.

He stepped in, gave himself about ten good strokes and then poured another big load on her face and in her mouth.

I looked to Stacy, "You're on cleanup duty, sweetheart."

Hungrily, Stacy licked up David's cum from Allie's tits. She slurped up Trent's cum from her face, then open-mouth kissed Allison as they shared the cum mixture together.

Trent hastily got dressed. Obviously confused by the evening's turn of events, he probably felt some guilt about participating without his girlfriend.

David now lay sprawled on the other couch, his cock flaccid. I gently lifted Stacy off my girl, I know she needed me now. Allison clung tightly to me as we rested on the couch.

The couple began gathering their clothes, sensing it was time to leave. Allison just melted into me and slipped into a semi-sleep state. After getting dressed and somewhat squared away, they came back over to the couch.

"Is she alright?" asked Stacy.

"Yes," I whispered, smiling. "Thank you both for tonight. Allison loved it. I know she did. I don't know exactly when, but I think it's a safe bet that she will want to do this again."

Stacy's face beamed. It almost seemed she forgot she had a boyfriend, and that he was holding her hand at the moment.

Stacy scanned the room, then took a few steps over to the side of the couch, bent over and picked up something. Ahh, she found my belt.

"Daddy?" Stacy asked sweetly. "Maybe next time, if it's alright with Allison, you could... maybe..."

"Maybe... What Stacy? You have to say the words. Ask me."

Stacy straightened up, then looked at David, and back at me. "Maybe you could use this on me. And I think, David also."

He nodded his head up and down, yes. I knew he was giving me a funny look when he was cumming... Well if the boy wants to be a sissy, that's not my fault.

"Definitely you, Stacy. We will see about him. You two run along now." And we said our goodbyes, Allison not really responding.

I covered Allison in a warm blanket, then padded to our bathroom and turned on the hot water full bore for our huge tub. I poured in three capfuls of lavender bath salts, Allison's favorite scent. The calming fragrance filled the room.

I then went to the kitchen to make a pot of chamomile and lemon tea. Taking the candles from the living area, I arranged them in the bathroom on any flat surface I could find.

I returned to Allison and scooped her up in my arms. She clung tightly to me.

"You left me, Coop."

"Just for a couple minutes, honey. But I'm back now. I will never leave you, you know that."

She turned to me and smiled as she saw the teapot and china cups, the candles, and the tub filling with water.

"Daddy," she purred at me.

I eased her into the hot water. Stinging at first, it began to feel wonderful, soothing, and comforting. We rested and I held her close to me, enjoying the sensations. We kissed, and nestled, and cuddled for a very long time in the hot bath. Allie clung to me so tightly.

"Daddy, don't ever let me go."

I've never felt like this before; so close, so safe, she knew me and I knew her. And I wanted to protect her and keep her safe, always. I didn't ever want to let her go.

"Honey..."

"Yes, Daddy?"

"No, this is Cooper talking to you."

She smiled. And kissed me softly. "Yes, Coop."

I resumed. "Allison, will you make me the happiest man on Earth? Will you marry me?"

"Yes, Coop."

*****

Thank you for reading. I appreciate your votes and comments. This is dedicated to my muse, whom I loved, but fucked it up.

12