A Bet Is a Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the next guy stepped into place, inserted his dick and began churning it around in Pepper's well lubricated depths, he motioned to Betsy, indicating he wanted to tell her something in private. Betsy brought her ear close to his lips. "I really want her to cum while I'm fucking her," he whispered. He blushed a bit pink. "I've never been certain that a girl was really having an orgasm when I was having sex with her," he confided. "Please don't tell anyone else."

"Your secret is safe with me," she whispered back, kissing his ear tenderly. "I'll see what I can do. You just keep a steady rhythm." With that, Betsy knelt by Pepper's waist, gathered some of the bound woman's copious cunt juices on her fingers, and began gently massaging Pepper's clit. She touched it teasingly, then glided her fingers along either side of it, then teased it again, then pressed more firmly. The little rod of female erectile tissue swelled up and turned a throbbing red.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Pepper moaned. "That's gonna make me cum! Please don't stop!"

Perversely, Betsy stopped touching her. Pepper groaned in frustration. Betsy said, "You wanna cum? Then you'll have to tell everyone in the room what a nasty, horny slut you are. Tell them nice and loud."

"Nooo... please... please don't make me," Pepper begged. But she gasped as Betsy once again expertly manipulated her clit, and then stopped again. "You're driving me crazy! Please help me cum again! I need to cum!"

"You know what you have to do. Say it, and I'll help you get off," Betsy reminded her, winking at the guy still plunging in and out of Pepper's cunt. Betsy teased her clit again, briefly. "Come on, slut. Say it and you can cum."

Tears of frustration were leaking down Pepper's cheeks, and she finally cried out, "I'm a fuckin' nasty horny slut! I need to cum, dammit! Make me cum! I'm everyone's fuck toy, and this fuck toy needs..." her voice cut off as she sucked a huge lungful of air, because Betsy began earnestly playing with her clit, and another cheerleader had latched onto one of Pepper's nipples, sucking with obscene abandon.

Pepper spat out a string of nonsense syllables as her body went into a magnificent series of convulsions, straining hard at the restricting ropes that held her. Her pussy, inner walls rippling and squeezing, gushed her cum juices all over the guy's dick. He was staring down at her, almost mesmerized at seeing what her body was doing – feeling what her cunt was doing to his cock. But he gamely maintained the rhythm of plunging in and out of her until she relaxed. He finished his fucking of her, with her body occasionally quivering in post orgasmic aftershocks.

Pepper experienced one more orgasm, her third since this had all started, before Betsy polled the room. "So, has everyone had a chance to fuck her? Anyone missed their chance?" This was answered by low mutters confirming that every player had dipped his wick into her very receptive hole. "Great! Now for the finale."

While Pepper was still dazed, with her eyes out of focus and rolled back slightly, Betsy fetched a strange apparatus made out of flexible rubber. It had a mouthpiece that she slipped past Pepper's lips. As the tied cheerleader reflexively bit down onto the rubber, Betsy was tightening the straps from it to the back of Pepper's neck. Pepper sucked air through the mouthpiece, because its center was hollow. She looked up, getting her eyes back into focus. In front of her face, she saw the mouthpiece led to a flexible rubber tube, which rose up and expanded into... a funnel!

Pepper mouthed the words 'what the hell?' as best she could without being able to shape her lips or move her teeth.

Looming over her face, Betsy smiled sweetly down at Pepper. "You may have realized that even though every one of the players fucked you, none came inside you. They're entitled to cum, but we were saving their cum for this moment. My ladies and I are going to jack them off into this funnel, and you're going to drink every bit of their semen." Seeing Pepper's eyelids fly up and her pupils dilate with fear, she added, "Don't worry. This device has a valve, so I can warn you when you need to be ready to drink."

A sound came out of the funnel that sounded like 'ohhh' – maybe Pepper was trying to say 'no' with that mouthpiece jammed in her teeth, since she started to shake her head. Betsy held her head, warning her, "If you don't hold still, I'll let the funnel fill completely, and you'll have to chug it all at once. Be a good little slut, and we'll make you feel good as we do this. Understand?"

Pepper considered what Betsy had said, and contemplated her present vulnerability. If that whole funnel was suddenly emptied into her mouth, she might choke, trying to swallow it all. She knew what semen tasted like, and, as a rule, enjoyed it. But being made to drink it in this manner was both nasty and lewd. She wondered why those thoughts turned her on so much. She gave a tiny nod with her head. "That's a good little bitch," Betsy said with approval, patting Pepper's cheek. "Ladies, let's get started," she ordered.

Two football players, one of whom was Mark, stepped to either side of the bench. Pepper could see their cocks were really turgid with excitement. They knew it was time for them to finally get off. And they were going to feed her their semen, seemingly adding to her humiliation. Two cheerleaders moved next to them, and started pumping their cocks fast. Betsy closed the valve. Pepper watched the contorted expressions on both of the men's faces as they strained for orgasm. Out of the corner of her eyes she could see the cheerleaders' tits shaking and wobbling from the vibrations of their torsos as they moved their arms fast. She heard Mark say 'shit' and his cheerleader bent his dick down toward the funnel opening. Pepper couldn't see into the funnel, of course, but Betsy was smiling, so it was obvious that Mark's spunk was shooting into the funnel.

The other guy yelled, "Yes! Like that! I'm... cumming!" and his cheerleader also aimed his dick at the funnel.

Two new players took their place, and the cheerleaders started stroking them, as well. Meanwhile, Betsy gave Pepper's tits a few caresses that made her shudder with pleasure, and then stated, "I'm going to open the valve. Take a breath, and start drinking." She waited until she heard Pepper's intake of air through her nose, and then let the trapped semen flow. Pepper's eyes squinted as she got her first taste of the tangy, slightly bitter fluid. People watched Pepper's throat working as she swallowed.

Some of the guys walking up were already pumping their dicks, too impatient to wait any longer. They were jockeying for position, trying to aim for the funnel. Most hit it, but a couple of spurts hit a nearby cheerleader's face, or Pepper's tits, and one time a guy's jism splatted on Pepper's forehead. Others preferred to let the smooth, exciting hands of a cheerleader pump them off directly into the waiting funnel. Betsy opened and closed the valve at intervals, never feeding Pepper too much at any one time.

Pepper had gotten used to the taste of their spilled seed by now, so her face stopped scrunching up each time she drank. The semen that splatted onto her tits was rubbed into them, making her purr with happiness deep in her throat. The errant spurt that hit her forehead was licked off by an eager cheerleader. This entire event – from being grabbed, stripped, fucked, and now being forced to drink semen – though still somewhat humiliating, was the most erotic experience that Pepper had ever undergone in her life. The smell of aroused naked bodies, semen, and sweat blended into a miasma of lust. Her body was being caressed sensuously as she fed on the ejaculated fluids. No one was trying to make her cum, since she might choke while trying to drink. So she simmered near the edge of orgasm as the men all achieved their release. She drank all the fluids they provided.

When the men had all had their turn, Betsy unstrapped the apparatus from Pepper's mouth. As the bound cheerleader was again working her jaw in relief, to her surprise, Betsy leaned over and shocked her by giving her a truly passionate kiss. Pepper actually kissed her back with corresponding passion. "You've been a good sport, Pepper," Betsy praised her. "We're going to untie you, but before we do, would you like us to make you cum once more? I think everyone would enjoy watching."

Since her body, having simmered at the edge of orgasm for so long, was demanding relief, Pepper didn't hesitate as she answered clearly enough for all to hear, "Yes... please make me cum. I don't care who watches." This was especially true now that everyone in the room was also naked. She glanced at all the hunky bodies around her, feeling her cunt clench, just from her looking at them.

The 'task' of making her cum fell to the cheerleaders, as the men watched. Two of them got down by Pepper's feet, and started suckling and licking her toes, causing her to utter a startled gasp! She had no idea that toe sucking could be so erotic – those sensations shot up to her cunt, making it tingle. Another started eating her cunt, tonguing her, and sucking her clit. Others caressed her belly and tits. And Betsy stayed up near her head, stroking Pepper's cheek as she kissed and nibbled her neck. After only a few minutes of this sublime 'torture' Pepper stiffened, and started shaking as she screamed, "Ohhhhh! Fuuuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Yesssss!" She came hard, and her orgasm seemed to last at least a full minute.

After she was untied, a few people rubbed her wrists and ankles, to help get her circulation back faster. One very thoughtful guy even rubbed her back, which ached a little from being stretched out on that hard surface.

Once this was done, people watched in amazement. Ignoring her nudity, Pepper went over to where Mark was standing. She humbly got onto her knees, and reached up to take his semi-limp dick in her hands. Stating, "A bet is a bet," she took his cock into her mouth and started sucking it to stiffness again. Everyone in the room cheered.

12