A Bet to Beat the Pants Off Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn! I really wanted to see that tight little tush of his. Oh well, very well done, Jack! Beautiful!" Mrs. Drake said and started applauding.

My Sister smiled at me; "I'm proud of you, Punk. That took a lot of guts especially for a shy mess like you. Nice job." She said and joined in the applause.

I was relived beyond imagination. Even though I was still standing in my underwear outside in front of all these horny chicks, I suddenly felt a lot more comfortable.

Aunt Amy walked over to me, "Bravo Jack. I accept your payment of the bet. As long as I get a few pictures with you."

"How could I resist?" I answered. She walked over to me and put her arm around me—now don't forget, she is still in her sexy underwear and having her nearly nude body leaning against my nearly nude body caused a little stir in my boxers.

I was interested in getting this photoshoot over with ASAP! I smiled and hugged her back trying my best to think of unpleasant things while my Sister began taking pictures of us.

"Make sure to get his tight little abs, I really like those and I want to look at them whenever I please." Aunt Amy said as she slid her hand across my abdominal area. This tickled and caused things to really start going. I began to panic.

"Okay, that's enough pictures—I only got one of you!" I said trying to think of anything.

"One more, I need one of this amazingly firm butt." Aunt Amy said as she spun me around. I heard a few clicks of the camera and a few more whistles, I'm not sure from whom. Then I felt Aunt Amy's hand sliding across my butt.

"Oh it is firm. Wow, Jack you've got a fantastic body." She said.

And that did it, my boner grew faster than it ever has before. I was stuck; my back was facing all the women but how could I get dressed or back in the house without them seeing my hard-on. I tried to run through every possible scenario, but I was cut off when she noticed.

"Ut Oh!" Aunt Amy giggled, "We have lift off!"

I immediately bent forward and covered myself.

"Did he get hard?" Lori said.

"Hard as a rock!" Amy replied.

"Jack what's that about?" Mom asked.

"What do you expect? I have no control over that!" I said.

"It's alright, I take it as a compliment. To be honest I'd be offended if you didn't get hard." Aunt Amy told me.

"Okay show's over." I said reaching for my pants.

"Well he's back to shy again!" Lori said.

I picked up my jeans and heard Aunt Amy say, "There's a simple solution to that."

And before I knew what she meant Aunt Amy my trusted friend yanked my underwear down!

A million things all happened at once (in slow motion). My eyes went to my Mom as her eyes went wide. My Sister laughed with glee. My hard cock shot up and slapped my belly. I let go of my jeans as my hands shot down to cover my dick and balls. I looked over and saw Jenny cover her mouth with her hands her eyes popping out of her head. Mrs. Drake put her arms up in victory. Then I caught a glimpse of Aunt Amy grabbing my jeans and other clothes. I repositioned and covered myself with one hand while the other tried in desperation to pull my underwear back up. Aunt Amy threw my clothes under her left arm and grabbed my underwear with her right hand and literally tore them in shreds so they couldn't possibly cover anything. The torn tatters of my former underwear fell around my ankles.

Then the slow motion ended and I was back in reality.

The women were in an uproar—cat calls, wolf whistles, and every other animalistic behavior was on display from these women who, until today, were relatively mild-mannered—or so I thought.

I stood there in front of them completely nude, barely able to cover my raging erection from them.

I stood defeated.

"Okay," I said. "Okay, I'm nude just like you wanted. Please enjoy it. No point in trying to avoid this. The bet is paid." I started to laugh at how excited they all were. We all had a really good laugh.

"Turn around!" Mrs. Drake yelled.

I did as she asked and exposed my bare ass to the ladies. They exploded with cheer. Then I turned to face them again. I was starting to get into this—in spite of realizing my Sister was still snapping pictures. I danced a little for them, I shook my ass, tightened my abs, I showed off one bicep at a time, I even teased lifting my hand away from my manhood—but of course I didn't.

At one point Aunt Amy ran over and grabbed my bare butt cheek and I let her, I even rubbed my bare ass in her lap and felt my dick get even harder while I did so.

My face was on fire from embarrassment, but somehow I still felt like going further.

"Okay, now you know how it feels to be objectified for your body." Mom said.

"But he loves it! Look at him. We will never win." My Sister said. "Guys love being objectified! They are never going to understand!"

"I understand, Lori. And I don't objectify women. I love them and I love their bodies yes, but what this has taught me is that women are just as crazy about the male body as guys are of women. Look at you, you're all acting liked crazed animals." I said with great excitement. "Objectification is wrong on both sides but there is nothing wrong with enjoying looking at each other's bodies." I added. "It's totally natural."

"Well in that case why don't you let us enjoy your body and show us the rest of it?" Mrs. Drake said.

"Yeah really, show us your penis!" Aunt Amy said.

"Oh boy, I don't know if I can handle that!" Lori said.

"Well you shouldn't handle it you're his Sister!" Aunt Amy said joking. "But it ain't going to kill you to look!"

"Come on Jack let's see it!" Jenny said

I was feeling more alive in that moment than ever before, I would have done anything they asked I think.

"Mom?" I asked.

She looked me up and down, "Well we've seen everything else, why not?"

I smiled broadly, "Really?" I asked.

"Really. Show us your penis!" She said and covered her mouth completely humiliated that she just asked her only son to expose his hard, throbbing, most private-of-privates to the world.

I did as she asked and my hard cock sprung free. It didn't move an inch, I was so hard it didn't sway, or bob up or down it just stood straight up in the air proud and strong. My balls, however, swayed from side to side upon being released and they hung nice and low due to the excessive heat. I put my arms out to the sides and said, "Well there it is! My erect penis. Now you've seen all of my body completely nude. Naked beyond belief! Bared to the world!" I said running out of phrases.

Lori snapped a few more pictures and I started to wonder what she was going to do with all of them. The laughter, and whistles, and general hilarity stopped and every woman present just looked at my throbbing penis.

"Wow, Jack. You're way hotter than I ever realized." Aunt Amy said.

"Thanks?" I said unsure of how to take that. "Can I have my clothes back now?" I said smiling.

"No." Aunt Amy said. "I think maybe we should all jump in the pool and cool off after this. But I think you should stay exposed the way you are. I like this new look. And besides you could use a little tan." She said looking right at my penis as she said this.

We all began walking toward the back yard and the pool. I walked totally nude next to Jenny.

"Can I hold you hand?" I asked.

She took my hand in hers and kissed me lightly on the lips.

All in all it was a pretty good day.

12