A Better Sin

Story Info
Virgin Maria watches Adam and Eve fuck during study break.
1.9k words
4.25
66.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes, great sex -- even crazy sex, happens when you really least expect it.

This is based on a true story.

It was a few days after my 25th birthday. I'd gone back to college to take some courses and try to figure out how to direct the rest of my life. I was looking at law school, but needed to finish up some under grad credits.

The buzzing in the common area was from the florescent lights above. Or maybe the rabbit she had against her clit as she sat down next to me.

"Rough day?" I asked. She was cute. About 19, with blonde, curly hair. She had large, full breasts that pushed against her college sweatshirt and moist lips she licked as she sat down.

"Rough life," she responded.

"Those happen."

We started chatting. About nothing, really. When another girl sat down nearby, we both said "hello" just off the cuff.

"My mother taught me never to talk to strangers," she responded. She looked shy. A freshman in college who probably still hung true to the advise of her mother.

"Well, if you do that, you'll never get laid, except by your cousin," my cohort said.

We both burst out with laughter, and the girl cracked a smile in that way you smile to avoid someone being mean to you.

"I'll never do that ... get 'laid' stuff, even by them," she said.

"Uh, oh. Low-self esteem alert," I declared.

And it was true. She had it. I'm not quite sure why. She had beautiful blue eyes and a nice smile. But she was taller than most girls, and that probably made her feel awkward.

Eve, the first girl, introduced herself and then asked me what my name was.

"You don't even know his name?" the girl said.

"No. We just met. However, I'm thinking about fucking him."

"Ironically, I'm Adam," I mentioned, thinking God, I love college.

"You would just 'fuck' him," the girl said.

"I've seen him around. He's nice looking. I'm horny. Hell, he's an Adam and I'm an Eve. We need to fuck just for that reason itself," she said.

I could see the second girl looking at us. Judging our sincerity to the situation. She was either about to leave or about to take a chance and test her own world view.

"And I'm the one would bite Eve's apple. With no regrets."

Eve laughed. But Girl No. 2 hesitated.

"That's not funny. That's original sin. You shouldn't mess with God like that," she said.

"What's your name, dear?" Eve asked.

"Maria," she said.

"Well, Maria, I'm Pagan. And I don't believe sex is a sin. Or eating Eve's apple."

"Well, I'm very-Christian. And I think you ought to be aware that you should be careful," Maria said.

Yeah, I thought, this girl is taking off soon. Oh well.

"Thanks for the advise," I said. "I'm always careful. I use condoms and make sure I have verbal permission before getting a kiss," I said. I looked at Eve and thought about kissing her neck.

Instead, I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "My apartment is five minutes away, and my next class isn't for three hours," I said.

She leaned over to my ear.

"My pussy is two feet away. And being pounded for a while seems like a great idea," she said. "And I'll skip a class for a good lay."

I felt a bit light-headed. It's not that I haven't gotten laid regularly. Sometimes, though, it just seems too easy. This was one of those sometimes. "Should we invite Miss Maria?" she said.

"That's completely up to you."

"So, Maria, we're going back to Adam's place for a little while. Want to join us?"

"For what?" she asked.

"Listen, you're a virgin, right?"

"Yes. Most definitely. I'm waiting for marriage," she said. "And you should, too." She wore a cross-ring on her wedding band finger. I wondered how wet it became when she fingered herself.

"That's fine for you. Too late for me," Eve said. "But would you like to learn about what people do when they have sex?" she continued.

Maria paused for a long while. She looked at me and Eve. She was either becoming wet or trying to remember how to dial 911 on her cell phone. It was disconcerting to think this young woman thought we were picking on her. I didn't want her upset, but at this point, I was just along for the Eve ride.

Finally, she looked at us. She glared at me with her sky-blue eyes.

"I'm not doing anything," she said.

"You don't have to," I said. "You can come or go. No pressure. It's your choice."

Eve got up and I followed her out the door, with Maria in toe.

"Have class soon?" I asked Maria.

"No. Not till tonight. I usually just veg out between Noon and 5 p.m. on campus, studying or reading or surfing."

Eve looked back.

"This will be a different kind of studying," she said.

---

We walked in my door and I prayed it wasn't too trashed. It was a nice apartment, and -- aside from the week's worth of laundry in the closet -- it was fairly clean. Eve slapped my ass and I turned around laughing at her.

"What makes you think I'm going to even kiss you," I said.

"Well, I don't know. But if you don't kiss me, I'm not going to suck your cock."

Maria coughed. "You know, I'm still here," she said.

I leaned into Eve's face. "May I kiss you?" I said.

"Please."

We kissed. Patiently at first. Like young lovers on a first date. And then, with time, it became more passionate. More intense. My hands touched her body -- the sides of her ribs as I pulled her sweatshirt and her T-shirt off. Her breasts were as advertised. Pale and large, her nipples overflowing her yellow bra. I leaned down and kissed her breasts down to her belly, dragging my teeth a tad as I looked at Maria, her blue eyes wide. I led Eve to the couch and returned to kissing her lips, followed by her neck.

"Nice," she said. She unbuttoned her jeans and I pulled my T-shirt off. Maria sat down on my recliner, leaning forward as two strangers she'd barely known and probably wasn't supposed to talk to fell into hormonal overload.

"What would you like to see?" I asked her.

"Huh?" she responded.

My hands cupped Eve's bra and pulled it over her breasts. I could see Maria's breath increase. She was either bi, or just never in the area of any type of sex before...

"I'm going to eat her out. On your wedding night, you'd better make sure your husband does the same for you," I said as my tongue pressed to Eve's thong and I moved it over an inch so my tongue could taste the wetness of her clit.

Her hands gripped my head as I lapped.

"I'm shaved," Eve said. "And guys really like that. It makes it so much easier for them to eat you out," she continued. She moaned and giggled and moaned a bit more.

"And he's really good," she giggled through a moan.

I tasted her for five minutes, then stood up. Maria readjusted herself in her chair as I pulled down my jeans and boxers in one movement, my hardened cock presenting itself. Eve grabbed hold, stroking for a moment or two before inhaling it into her mouth as she looked at Maria.

"Ah, this is a good size cock," she explained for a moment to the virgin. "It's big. Thick. But not too big. But very thick." She sucked my cock for about five minutes as I moaned and coached her slightly. She didn't need coaching, but we were trying to teach the virgin.

"Nice, Eve. Press your tongue to the head."

She obeyed. I had a feeling she'd done this before. I had a feeling she could be a wanton slut on most days -- if only for a few hours.

"Do you want to fuck?" I asked.

"Of course I want to fuck," she said. "I want to feel this hard dick deep inside my pussy."

I don't know why I had the impression she could be a wanton slut. Maybe because of that response.

Maria chimed up.

"Can I watch from next to you?" she said.

Eve tapped the couch. "There's room enough for three," she said. Eve spread her legs as I ran my cock against her. I leaned over and grabbed a condom from my living room stash (keep a stash in every room, everyone!) and Eve helped slide it down my manhood.

Maria watched, fascinated, as my head entered Eve slowly.

And then I pushed all the way in. We fucked quickly. We would have been doing it earlier if it hadn't been for the virgin in the room.

"Mmmmm. Yes. Fuck me hard, Adam," she said. I started pounding the hell out of her. Maria opened her legs, and I knew she was very wet. She just didn't know what to do about it. I leaned up and kissed Eve for a long, long time. I loved her body, her breasts, her pussy. I rubbed her clit and leaned back so Maria could see our bodies in unison.

Eve cried she was cumming and I continued to buck inside her. We slowed down for a while, and then continued. It had been a while since I'd cum, but I always like fucking a girl through at least three orgasms ... if they are up to it.

Maria crossed her legs, then spread them, then crossed them again. Her arms crossed over her body as she watched and bit her lower lip.

"Want to see some different positions?" Eve asked Maria. "Fuck me doggy style," she told me as she flipped over against, her knees on the floor, her breasts touching the fabric of the couch.

I started sliding inside again.

"Wait," Maria asked. "Is that her butt?"

"No," I smiled, breathing heavy. "I'm still in her pussy. Just a different position." I could tell Eve was laughing and moaning at the same time by the feel of her pussy contracting.

"Here," Eve said standing up. "Adam, fuck me reverse cowboy so she can see."

I sat up on the couch and Eve spread her legs ... pulling my cock back inside her. She leaned back and all her weight was on my body. I kissed the back of her neck as my hands groped her breasts and then rubbed her clit.

After just a few seconds, she squealed and I felt her pussy tense on my cock. I don't know what Maria was doing, but I know Eve and I were enjoying giving her a show.

With the show, I thought, came a few lessons.

Eve leaned back and kissed my lips.

"Back to missionary," she said.

We returned to the earlier position as Eve ran her fingernails down my chest. After about five more minutes, I felt my body starting to tense.

"I'm going to cum," I announced.

"Do you want to watch him cum?" Eve asked Maria.

"Yeeee yeah," she said, hesitating.

I pulled the rubber off my cock. I was already close enough that it wasn't going to take much. Eve's hand grabbed my cock as she tugged until my first jet exploded onto her belly, followed by two more long streams that covered her abdomen and reached her nipple.

Maria was breathless as I groaned in my pleasures and Eve encouraged my orgasm as she stroked out the last of my cum.

"So much a better sin than eating an apple," Eve said, kissing my chest and looking at the virgin next to her.