A Bi-Sexual Man's First Time

Story Info
The story of my first time with another man.
1.3k words
3.83
204.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story starts with an adult dating site. I had a profile there looking for men for a while, but had no joy aside from the occasional man in his later years. Ideally, I was looking for a guy in his 30's or 40's to be a bit dominant with me. To cut to the chase, I forked out the extra cash to make my profile more noticeable and put up some pictures that I'd had in the Lit amateur section. That helped me to get a lot more contacts and finally one from a guy around 34 who lived really close and worked quite close by too. We sent text messages to each other every day for a few weeks just to break the ice a little, often talking about how much I wanted to suck him off and how much HE wanted me to suck him off. (It came about quite early that I was the bottom.).

Then one afternoon he said he was mere minutes from where I work and that we should meet up when I got off just to say hi with no pressure. I agreed but got some last minute jitters and almost didn't go, nevertheless I walked up to the place we'd agreed to meet. We'd sent a few text messages confirming what the other would be wearing so we could spot each other in the crowd. I looked for him and eventually spotted him dressed in his business suit--he looked quite nervous

I stood about for a while trying to work up the courage to go over to him as he hadn't spotted me yet, but eventually he did spot me and, with a big grin, started to walk over to me. We said our awkward hellos and laughed at how shy we both became in reality after our sordid text messaging. He suggested a local pub where we could get some booze to calm the nerves and I agreed. So we walked for a bit in more awkward silence that was unbroken aside from the occasional comment about something or other entirely unrelated to the reason for our meeting.

When we got to the pub, he bought me a drink or two and the ice starts to melt between us. We were at a corner table and he sat facing me with his legs spread in a real masculine pose. I was able to see that he was pretty damn aroused. Apparently, he was wearing some really loose boxers so his cock was totally free to roam--and roam it did. It was positioned against his thigh pointing straight at me. He knew I could see and that I was looking and he kept shooting me a really confident grin. I had to adjust myself more than once. The conversation got more and more daring the more drink we consumed and the busier the pub got so that our lurid discussion was drowned out.

There came a point in the discussion when I brought up that my flatmates were away and the conversation shot down a path suggesting that we make use of my empty flat. Before too long, we were grabbing our things and heading there to do just that. Outside the pub the conversation went less sexual again and a little awkward as the night air sobered us up but it was safe to say we were both still hard when I put the key in the door.

I had a quick run around the flat to make sure everyone was out and came back to see him sitting on the couch with that same grin though minus his trousers. All my nerves left me at that point but I went sat next to him anyway--immediately grabbing him through his boxers. He kissed me, which was a surprise as he'd mentioned nothing about that before. I'd kissed a couple of guys before but never while I had my hand around their cock--this was a whole new game.

He broke off and looked down at my hand as I pulled him free. I don't know how but he was a lot bigger than in his pictures--longer than me by a bit but quite substantially thicker and veiny. It's an understatement to say I was pleased. I started to stroke him and it was exactly how I imagined--there's a weird sense of power when you're gripping another guy's favourite appendage. I stroked him for a good few minutes and we made amusing conversation about how odd but good this all was.

I'd totally lost all interest in my own cock and my own pleasure but he reminded me he was after the same thing so we agreed to move to the bedroom and get totally naked. He already had his boxers off so I got to watch him walk in front of me with a lovely toned butt which I was tempted to slap. Although I refrained. He stripped off the rest of his clothes quite quickly and I saw he had a great physique. He'd mentioned earlier that he was a rower so he had a really good upper body definition. This made me feel a bit embarrassed, because while I'm not chubby, I'm not exactly toned either

He seemed quite pleased with me, though. And when I stripped off myself and pulled down my own boxers to let him get a good look at me, he reached forward and put his hand on my cock. A younger me would have shot off right then and there, but I stood my ground and we climbed onto the bed. He half jokingly, half dominantly said "Get to it then" and stretched out with his hands behind his head. It was quite a funny pose and if I hadn't been so turned on I think I might have broken into laughter, but I'd had this fantasy for about as long as I'd known what to do with my penis and here it was in front of me. So I reached down and gripped his cock in my hand and straightened it up--it was quite an imposing penis and if any body part could look angry it was this wide old fella.

Nothing had really prepared me for the feeling of that first moment you feel the sides of a cock on your lips, I think I must have held it there for a while savouring it. The taste was mostly what I expected--a little salty and almost a bit sweaty. That isn't the best sounding taste when written down but in the context it was good. I felt a hand on the back of my hand and knew it to be the universal signal for "deeper" so I tried to get a bit more in. Now I don't have the best gag reflex in the world, so I tried taking it in a more diagonal angle--pushing the head against the inside of my cheek. He was groaning now so I took that as a good signal and it felt good feeling his smooth head pushing out my cheek.

Once I'd found a happy depth I started to move my head up and down in the way I'd seen previous female partners do. I became aware of my own cock again and swiveled around a bit so he could get his hands on me, allowing him to start jerking me off. He had a nice upward curve to his cock and the angle I was at was working really well, REALLY WELL. The head of his cock had been getting some good friction from my cheek and the shaft a fair bit of tongue and lip action. He told me he was about to cum and before I had any chance to either move out of the way or point his cock down my throat he was cumming all over the inside of my mouth. I'd tasted my own cum before out of curiosity and his was pretty much the same though there was a lot more than just a drop on the end of a finger. I started as I meant to go on and knelt up and swallowed uncomfortably.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
biguy65807biguy65807over 2 years ago

That first time is so magical. I'd had cravings since I was a teenager and read a Penthouse Forum letter about a first time gay experience but had never done anything about it until I was in my late 40's.

Found a guy on CL and after texting and chatting for a bit we made plans to meet up. He came to my house and after greeting him at the door, he came inside and we kissed. I'd never kissed a man before and while it was obviously different than with a woman, I liked it. We made out for a while by the front door and then walked back to my bedroom. I remember it all felt so natural, erotic and "right." Once in the bedroom, we continued making out and helping each other off with our clothes. When we each stepped out of our pants, we were both rock hard. I reached over and gently held another man's cock for the first time. I remember wondering at how hard it was and REALLY liking it. He was uncut so there was plenty of skin to play with; I liked pulling his foreskin back and forth over the swollen, purplish head. His glans felt so smooth and I liked feeling the hardness underneath it.

We laid down on the bed together and continued kissing and fondling one another for quite some time, enjoying the intimacy and pleasuring each other. After a while, I propped myself up on an elbow and looked down at my hand on his cock, stroking it and playing with the foreskin. It was very natural to move down and take his penis into my mouth. The feeling was electric and it felt like there was so much blood pulsing in my head that I couldn't hear anything. Loved the feel of my lips and tongue on his swollen cock, just luxuriating in the feel of running my tongue all around the head and how good it felt in my mouth. Since we'd been playing around for a while, he'd leaked some precum and as I started sucking him, the flow increased. I remember the salty-sweet taste and how it made me want to suck him well so that he'd cum in my mouth. Based on his moans and encouragement, it seemed like he was enjoying himself as well, LOL. He gently rubbed my head, shoulders and upper back as I worked his cock in and out of my mouth. It was quite erotic to pull the foreskin over and back over the glans while I sucked him.

He was nicely sized but not enormous, such that I could get down to about an inch or so from the base without even a hint of a gag. I happily sucked him for a while til my jaw got tired and decided to move to a different position to see if I could deepthroat him. When I took his cock out of my mouth, it was shiny from my saliva and I just looked at it for a bit as I stroked him, loving the look of my hand stroking a hard cock that had just been in my mouth. The precum kept flowing and I liked "milking" his cock to make it almost gush out.

I repositioned myself curled up next to him, almost in a 69 but didn't get on top to straddle him. This worked out well as the natural upward curve of his cock matched the anatomy of my mouth and throat so that I could easily suck him completely. At first, there was a little bit of a gag but very soon I could take him all the way down with no hesitation. Loved the visual of the shaft going into my mouth as his balls got closer. In this position, he could play with my cock and balls and I was hard and dripping by this time as well. I kept thinking of how nice this felt and how much I loved sucking cock. I wanted to please him and do such a good job. All of this worked me up into full cocksucker mode and I started sucking him from the tip of his cock all the way down in a continuous cycle. His legs straightened out and I could see his toes curling, then his whole body tensed up, he let out a groan, and his penis started throbbing as his orgasm commenced. Then my mouth filled with the wonderful, warm salty-sweet taste of his cum. He thrashed about a bit and I had to use my hands to grip his legs and pelvis so I could keep sucking him gently though his climax. As it subsided, I held his deflating cock in my mouth and enjoyed the lessening flow of semen. I let his cock slide from my lips, milked out a last pearl of his juice and flicked tongue over the tip to savor it. I repositioned so we could hold each other and we both laughed at how wonderful it was.

After a while, he returned the favor and I liked hearing his moans of pleasure as I shot my load into his mouth. It was a wonderful day and a great first time experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I sucked an oozed

My first time sucking cock was in a mans van. The very act of sucking a hard cut cock almost made me cum, when he came, I felt the throbbing. He didn’t shoot his load. He oozed. He still came very hard, I felt powerful and when he blew me I was completely satisfied.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Wow

I love reading about first time cocksucking and this story was no exception.

jackbirdjackbirdover 7 years ago
nice

I remember the first time I sucked a cock. I was 14 as he was to back in 1972. I heard stories about guys giving blow jobs and was curious about it. I at the time was trying to self suck and discovered that I liked my cum. I could only stick my tongue far enough out to just lick the head of my cock but couldn't get it in me mouth. I really wanted to suck a cock. My friend and I ended up skinny dipping one night we both came out with hard-on's and started to masturbate. One thing lead to another and I talked him into letting me suck him. I will never forget it when his cock slide past my lips how excited it made me feel. So hard yet so soft and silky on my tongue. Then the surprised on how much cum filled my mouth. It really is hot being a cock sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The story of my constant fantasy

I've fantasized so many times about sucking a mans cock and swallowing his cum. This would be a perfect way for it to happen. Great story!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Birthday Dare James accepts a dare from sister's boyfriend.in Gay Male
18 Years Old and Curious Curious teen finds older man online.in Gay Male
Becoming His Girl An older man teaches a boy to forget his girlfriend.in Gay Male
A Bi Threeway For A Beginner MWM has his first bi experience.in Gay Male
My Neighbor the Cop Neighbor turns a married man bi.in Gay Male
More Stories