A Big Addiction Ch. 02

Story Info
All good things must come to an end.
5.6k words
3.41
51.7k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jawanaut
jawanaut
190 Followers

All good things must come to an end.

The following weeks seemed to zip right by. I was working more than usual, as the project was expanding to include several other clients and was growing exponentially. Tiffany was enjoying her summer; hooking up with the thick cock she dubbed her "Frat Toy" what seemed like every day, but I still hadn't gotten a chance to actually see her in action and after five weeks I knew the summer was closing fast on us. She would be going back to work and her "Frat Toy" would soon be overburdened with school work. Although I was really enjoying her almost daily stories and the sex it brought me, I still couldn't shake the feeling of need to see it with my own eyes.

Then, one night after a fabulous romp of love making (and naughty confessions of the day's activities) I had an idea. "Do you think you can get Freddie over here some night, you know, instead of during the day like usual?" I asked Tiff as she lay beside me in our bed.

I could see a smile begin to form on her face and I knew she saw where this was leading. "Maybe..." she said in her best sweet and quiet voice.

I rolled over and faced her gently caressing her naked thigh. "You want to see him fuck me, don't you?" She asked helping my hand along.

I nodded as her smile grew. She raised herself up to my position. Leaning in, she hesitated, her lips almost brushing mine. "What if he didn't know you were watching?" She asked slightly making our lips touch.

"Would you like that?" I asked her.

She finally touched her lips to mine, forcefully locking our lips together. There was a distinct popping sound as she released. "Yea..." She started tracing my lips with her tongue. "I like the idea of being watched."

This idea was turning out to be so much more than I had originally hoped. She then took her hand off mine and began to rub my chest. "I can tell him you have to work late..." She said, giving faint moans as she talked. "You can hide somewhere in the house and watch us in our bed." She was showing genuine excitement from this idea. I can't lie; it was beginning to turn my spent flaccid cock hard once more.

Everything seemed as if it were truly coming up roses, if I can be totally cliché. She then slid her hand down and grasped my almost fully returned hard-on. "I see you like my idea." She said with a giant grin as she leaned down and licked the head of my cock.

I gently fell on my backside as Tiff moved in to devour my dick. She cupped my balls with one hand and sort of used it to help her shove my cock in her mouth. Going all the way down she deep throated me several times easily. Her cock sucking ability had increased since she started sucking the young chap next door and I was very happy about that.

It didn't take long before my manhood was at full attention and Tiff withdrew it from her throat one last time before jumping on. Easily sliding into her she stood flat footed overtop of me while she bounced on my cock. I grabbed her ass cheeks and helped her along as I sat upright to face her.

We kissed heavily while tongue dancing as I began to hear her panting more and more. I broke the kiss and leaned back as I watched the orgasm rush over her face. "Oh fuck baby!" She screamed and I slid one hand to grab her tit tightly while she bounced up and down on me.

She began to slow as I watched the orgasm slip away from her. Quickly I put both hands under her ass and forced her to bounce faster. I squeezed her cheeks firmly as I leaned down and began biting on her nipple. "Don't stop you fucking slut." I said as hearing my words she gave a very loud and enthusiastic moan.

Seeing that she was not slowing any longer I slid one hand behind her and one so I could rub her clit. The one behind, worked a finger into her asshole. This move made her give me a very stern disapproving look. I grinned at her as the clit rubbing intensified. "Oh... what... the fuck... are you doing?" She stammered at me.

I began to wiggle my finger that was positioned over her asshole making sure it would slide in to the first knuckle. "Do you let Freddie fuck you this tight asshole?" I asked her as I pushed in a little further.

She tried to grimace but I could tell my work on her clit was not allowing this. It probably didn't help her any that she was still frantically bouncing up and down on my cock. "Well..." I asked again pushing my middle finger in to the second knuckle.

"Oh fuck..." She exhaled deeply. "You know I don't like anal sex... "

I chuckled at her remark. "I beg to differ." I said as my finger reached the last knuckle. I wiggled it more and stopped rubbing her clit. She leaned in closer to me and kissed me roughly.

"You're a dick!" She said with a grin as she continued to ride my cock.

"Not enjoying it?" I asked with a finger wiggle

"I guess it's alright." She said with slight disgust.

I pulled my finger out of her ass as she slid down the length of my cock resting our pelvises together. I looked up at her and kissed her deeply shoving in my tongue and twirling hers around.

"Let me fuck your ass" I said as the kiss broke.

She looked at me for a second and I could tell she was actually considering it. A smile began to form on her face. "You know my rule..."

Tiff had always had this 'rule' for anal sex. She would let you fuck her in the ass if you were willing to let her fuck you in the ass. Now, I'm not saying I've never fucked my wife in the ass... I'm just saying I only fucked her ass one time a long time ago. Turns out, it's not that much fun if you know what I mean.

"I think I should get a pass." I said to her as I looked deeply into her eyes and butted our noses together.

There appeared to be a slight twinkle in her eye after that. "And... why would that be?" she asked already knowing the answer.

"Well... you've been really busy this summer..." I paused and smiled at her. Seeing her brow raise I understood she was not going to let it go that easy as she quickly rose up and back down my cock just to let me know I was still inside her. "Fucking the neighbor boy." I said.

She gave me a very naughty smile. "I know... right." She chuckled enjoying her dirtiness. She then stood up popping my dick out of her pussy and bending each leg to stretch them out. "Okay...one pass." She said standing over me.

I sat there in disbelief that my ploy had worked but started second guessing my plan as I had already came in her. I put my hand out to her suggesting help getting up. She obliged and grabbed my hand giving a hefty pull. As I rose to my feet she wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me tightly.

"I love you."

I was taken aback a little bit but returned the hug and the squeeze. "I love you too babe."

She released the hugging and looked up at me. "So..." the smile returned to her face and her eyes were definitely bigger than before. "You want to fuck me in the ass now." As she spoke her hand slid down and grabbed my once again flaccid cock.

When she noticed the status of my dick she flashed me a pouted expression. "Ah... is somebody done for the night?" She joked but giving a giant smile hoping she wasn't going to be performing anal sex.

I smiled back at her. "Actually..." I started causing her expression to change to disappointment. "I'm going to save my pass." I leaned in and kissed her forehead before walking away.

The following day when I came home from work all was normal. I only point this out because with Tiff's increased sexual appetite "normal" wasn't really normal for this summer. I found Tiff sitting at the kitchen table reading one of her lady porn books.

"Hey, babe" I said as I walked in. Without looking up she gave me that old 'uh huh' noise. I stopped and cocked my head to the side. "Babe" I reiterated.

This time she looked up but again just gave me the sounds that were not words. I walked closer to her and slouched down beside her. Sliding her chair out, I unfolded her legs and put one on either side of me as I scooted the chair.

Pushing the book down, I looked at her. "What's wrong?"

She gave a faint smile and shook her head. "Nothing" was her lie of choice.

I scowled at her and nodded my head at her.

"Freddie got a girlfriend." She said as she curled her lower lip over her other.

I leaned in and kissed her pouty face. "Aw... I'm sorry babe." I said as I pulled her legs closer around me. "All good things must end." I said in a meager attempt to console my slut hotwife about her boy toy who was moving on.

She placed her hands on my shoulders, palms down. "I know babe... it's just... I don't know." She leaned in and rested her forehead on mine. "It was fun... and I guess I wasn't ready for it to end."

She kissed my forehead as she rose up back to where she previously was. "Did he at least fuck you today when he told you?" I asked assuming he told her today.

She shook her head. "He texted me the news" she said with another scowl.

"He broke up with you via text message!" I said in an overtly elevated tone. She started laughing as she caught my joke.

"Yea... I guess he did!" she shouted back at me.

I shook my head. "Kids today... I tell you... no fetching up." I continued to joke with her.

She instantly leaned back down to me and kissed my lips. "God damn I love you, Nick." She said with a smile on her face.

"Ditto, babe." I replied as we both began to stand up. She started walking to the other room when I stopped her. "Hey..." I pulled her arm and turned her to face me. "You want to try something new?"

She gave a puzzled look. "What are you thinking dirty boy?" My wife new me well and was always expectant of all my ploys.

"Not sure yet" I said letting go of her hand and pointing to the bedroom. "Go start getting dressed, I'll be in, in a second." She eagerly accepted my request and quickly frolicked away. I pulled my phone out of my pants pocket and opened Chrome. Swiping through the recent sites I finally found Yelp. I clicked it and continued to pick the best restaurant in town. Hell, I figured it'd be the best way to cheer my wife up. After all, no one likes to be bumped to the side even in our situation, it hurt the same.

I headed to the bedroom where I found my wife sifting through her overabundance of clothes. Seriously, the woman had closets that could rival Ralph Lauren himself.

"Where are we going?" She asked as I walked in.

"Maybe it's a surprise." I said leaning myself against the door frame.

She stood almost naked before me. Almost, as in only a lovely pair of white knit G-string panties. She looked truly fabulous. She peaked back at me frequently, every time flashing me a grin.

"What are you staring at?" She snickered.

"Just admiring my beautiful wife" I replied with a grin.

She grabbed a garment from the closet she was sifting clothes in and held it out in front of her. It was a navy blue dress that, when worn, would cut deeply between her breasts and extend well above her knees. I nodded as she threw it to the bed and reached for another article of clothing.

Her next selection was a very, very short black skirt. I nodded emphatically as she held that one out. She chuckled and looked at the skirt.

"This one, then" she said grinning widely. I nodded again and she then continued to select her top.

I excused myself and went to the living room to wait for her. It always excited me more when she dressed in secret and surprised me with her elegance later. I sat on the sofa and flicked on the television flipping through channels as I waited.

Within the hour she appeared in front of me. She extended her arms outward and stuck a sassy pose. "What do you think?"

Her mahogany hair was down, reaching the middle of her back. She wore a black sheer top which when she moved allowed for excellent views of her black bra underneath. The black skirt we had decided on looked phenomenal on her curvy ass and hips. As she bent down to adjust the strap to her black heeled shoe she pushed her ass up in the air, not bending at her knees as she played with the strap. I began to realize I could not see a panty line as I felt my cock stiffen. She peered around and looked at me, her ass plainly in my view.

"Like what you see?"

I got up off the sofa and walked over to her, guiding my hand and gripping both hips. "Hell yea I do." I said as pushed my now hard cock into the material of her skirt.

I looked over at my wife sitting next to me in our car as we drove to the restaurant I had chosen. She was looking at the traffic as a light rain fell on the window. Her shoes were kicked off and resting on the floor while her feet were curled under her. She looked so fucking beautiful sitting there. "I love you Tiff" I said as she quickly turned to face me.

She smiled brightly at me. "Aw... babe, you know you're my one and only love." She didn't return her gaze out the window like before, instead repositioning herself to lean on my shoulder with one arm behind my head. "So... where are we going anyway?" She asked as her other hand began to grope my crotch.

I leaned and kissed the top of her head. "Out to eat." I said with a slight laugh to my voice. She kneaded my crotch harder. Turning her head she reached my ear and began to nibble on the lobe.

Whispering she said "and where are we eating?"

I swerved slightly as I felt her breathe in my ear. "La Lechonera's" I said to her.

She fell back into her seat. "Really, that's pretty pricey." She said with an inquisitive look.

I laughed. "Only the best for my beautiful 'hotwife'" I said shooting a smile in her direction.

She quickly returned to her previous position around my shoulder. "So... I'm your hotwife now, am I?" she asked as she nuzzled her nose into my cheek.

"Well... isn't that what you would call this whole thing?"

She rested her face on mine as we both looked out the windshield. "Hmm..." She thought aloud. "I never really thought to put a label on it." Her hand returned to my crotch as she kneaded it once more. "But, if you feel the need to label it..." She turned her face and placed a lipstick stained kiss on my cheek. "I suppose I could be called worse." She then let out a giggle as she admired her mark she had just left.

It had only taken roughly another ten minutes and we were at our destination. I pulled into the parking lot and searched for an open spot amongst the incredible number of patrons. "Looks like we may have picked a busy night" I commented as I looked over at Tiff.

"We could go somewhere else, its okay with me." She said hiding her disappointment.

"Nonsense" I said as I slipped into a very tight space. "We're celebrating." I turned the ignition off and undid my seatbelt.

She undid her seatbelt as well and before releasing the belt turned to me once more. "Celebrating what?"

I leaned over and kissed the tip of her nose. "The search for your new toy" I said as she let the belt go with her jaw dropped.

"Wait." She grabbed my arm to stop me from getting out of the car. "Are you planning on picking up a bus boy or something?" She inquired with a chuckle.

"No... I just meant we'd celebrate. Eat so much our stomachs would feel like they could burst. Drink so much we'd have to take a taxi home." I explained with a smirk.

"And..." she knew me too well.

"And whatever happens... happens." I said leaning in and kissing her nose again before climbing out of the car.

As we walked in the main entrance of the extravagant restaurant I noticed the line was exceptionally long. "Looks like we're going to be here for a while" I said leaning into Tiff's ear as she wrapped her arm around mine and nuzzled closer to me.

We stood there in line for about fifteen minutes before we reached the hosting stand. The Maître Dee equipped his pen and said "Name?"

I leaned in and gave my last lame and gripped a fifty dollar bill in my hand as I slid a shake to him. He nodded and scribbled on the registry. "Please have a seat at the bar and we will have a table soon."

I knew that would hurry it up a little, but in no way was a fifty going to get us in right now. I escorted Tiff to the bar and we sat side by side as I motioned for the bartender.

We sat there and drank our drinks as we chatted a bit. I saw Tiff scanning the room and eyeing everyone that walked by, sizing them up and down. I smiled at her when I caught her eye.

"See anything you like?" I asked her more joking, than anything.

"Not really..." she said with a laugh. "Freddie is really going to be hard to replace." She said with a giggle as she gripped my knee and gave it a squeeze.

I brushed my hand down her back and weakly patted. "I'm sure we can find someone better... maybe even bigger." I said with a smirk.

That caused her to cough on her wine and spit a bit my direction. "Ha... I doubt that." She leaned in and kissed my cheek. "You know I'm totally content to play with Stanley... and you, babe." She said nuzzling her nose into my neck as she liked to do.

"I know" I said hugging my arm around her.

Before we knew it we were seated and had our drink orders filled while we perused our menus. As the waiter walked over to take our order I waived him away which caused my wife to give me an odd stare. "Um... I'm kind of getting hungry over here dear." She said with a half laugh.

"It's okay, I'll get him back." I said leaning more into the table. "You look beautiful tonight." I told her. She smiled bashfully at me.

"Thank you." Tiff was the most beautiful, sexy, smart thirty-six year old women I knew. Albeit I was most likely very bias as she had been my wife for a decade and a half. "So..." she stammered looking at me with an expectant expression. "What's going on Nicholas?"

I didn't really have a game plan just an idea rather. Tiff had always been frisky; the entire time we dated she would do random things like flash me her tit in a crowded room or moon me when no one was looking. I missed that girl and wanted to bring her back to me.

The first five or so years of the marriage she held onto a lot of that friskiness but as we got older I could see it starting to leave her. I know, this may be a midlife crisis on my part, but I honestly just missed the flirtatious, fun-loving, free spirited girl I fell in love with. I was certain she was still in there just needing a little nudge to find her way back out.

"Remember New Year's 1999?" I asked her as I filled her glass with champagne.

She gave me a sly eyed look "yes..." I could tell she had an idea I was planning something but I just wished I would have actually had a plan.

"We spent the night in Time's Square watching the ball drop." I started to ruminate our activities of almost twenty years ago. "You had that funny yellow dress on and were so cold because your coat didn't extend below your waist." I gave out a chuckle as I talked.

"Oh my god..." She said "I totally forgot about that part!" She joined my laughter. "It was damn cold that night" she said half sipping on her champagne.

The waiter edged his way back to our table a bit skittish this time. I smiled at him and waved him closer. "Finally" Tiff bellowed.

After we ate and the dishes were cleared I scooted my chair closer to Tiffany's, which was on the other side of the table. She looked at me with a curious smile. "What's with you tonight?" She asked her smile never fading.

"Fifteen years." I said. "That's kind of a big deal, no?"

She nodded as she placed her hand on my thigh. "Do you remember what else happened that night?" She said mildly clutching my thigh.

I leaned in and kissed her lips with a slight pucker. "Oh yes. How could I ever forget getting a blowjob from that beautiful vixen in a kind of public place?"

She sniggered. "I know we were so bad back then." She recounted pulling her hand back to her lap.

jawanaut
jawanaut
190 Followers
12