A Big Appetite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oskar has to go to work in the morning so I set the alarm early enough for us to have sex before he leaves. The clock is right next to me so when it goes off, I stop it quickly and turn over to reach down and get at Oskar's lovely cock. It's already up and ready. That must be the norm, for guys to wake up erect because I've experienced it often before. I slide my hand up and down, feeling it, as I move around to get my naked body down where I can get my mouth to him. I kiss the head, lick it, then get my lips over it and start sucking and licking. Oskar finally wakes as I take most of him into my mouth. I can't imagine anything sexier than a delicious big cock first thing in the morning.

I finally get him to cum and swallow it all. He almost picks me up to move around and get his face to my pussy. He's so good at eating me. He knows what I like and it's obvious that he loves doing it. I'm fairly sure he'd just as soon have his tongue in me as his cock. Although, technically, his tongue isn't in me much, it's just up from my vagina, working my clit back and forth. It's his fingers in my vagina. He never stops when I orgasm but just keeps sucking and licking me to at least one more. Then his cock slides into me, filling me so nicely and he bangs into me hard and fast. I get another orgasm before he does.

We both need a shower. Washing each other's naked bodies gets us aroused until he lifts my leg and starts pushing back into me. I lift my other leg, hang onto him with my arms around his neck and my legs on his hips as he fucks me, standing up in the shower. There couldn't be a better way to prepare for the day.

He tells me how to get to the museum and we plan to meet there. After he leaves I lay around a little and then dress and go out. I have a map and walk around and find the American embassy. I also find the SAS office where I can buy a return ticket to California. I stop at an ATM and take out another 500 Euros. It's interesting that I put the money in a bank in Italy but can get at it just about anywhere in the world. I've only spent a few hundred up to now, Oskar pays for everything. From the size and look of his apartment I'm beginning to realize he earns good money or else has some money of his own. Up to now, he was just a very sexy back packer that I've been sleeping with. Here in Copenhagen, he's back to his real life and that's apparently much different. It's close to lunch time so I go to the museum and ask at the reception desk for Oskar. So far, everyone I've talked to in Denmark seems to automatically understand and speak English, so language has been no problem.

We go to a restaurant for lunch. I let him know that if we ate at his apartment, maybe we could eat each other, too, but we never get there. Back at the museum, he takes me on a tour and introduces me to several people. I'm sure I'll never remember their names. He also tells me that this weekend he'd like us to go out and meet a number of his friends. I let him know that I'm thinking of returning to California and he tries to talk me into staying a little longer.

When he comes home from the museum, I'm naked and ready for sex. Soon we're both naked and have a very good round of sex. As he's over me in the missionary position, pounding into me, he says, "I could do this for the rest of my life." I let him know that he can sure do it as often as he wants because I love it. We talk a while, work together getting dinner ready, still both naked. After, we fool around a while and eat each other and then fuck. He lasts forever. It's what I've liked about him from the beginning, lots of sex. He has the stamina to last and last. Although I actually like him any way. He was a great guide through Italy, very helpful, very kind and nice. We take a shower, getting ready for bed, which invigorates us enough for some more sex. The next morning is a repeat of the previous morning, wake up sex, a shower and more sex.

He's gone to work and I'm just siting there, naked, thinking about how good the sex is and starting to plan on getting back to California, and the door bell rings. Crap, who could it be? Do I let anyone in? I don't know anything much about Denmark and this apartment and what to do. I run into the bedroom and pull a light pair of shorts out of my Duffle bag and a t-shirt, pull them on and go to the door. I look through the little spy hole and see this woman standing there. Looks what I would think is middle age, maybe late forties, early fifties. Dressed nicely, as if she's off to business. Actually a nice looking lady. Crap, what is she? Is this her building and I'm not supposed to be here? What? So I open the door.

She says something to me in Danish. At least I guess it's Danish, I don't understand her at all. "I'm sorry," I say, "I only speak English. Can you speak English?"

"Yes, of course," she says, "I should have known better. I'm Oskar's mother."

What do I do? "Come in," I say to her, "Oskar is at work."

"I know," she says, "I just thought I should come and meet the girl he plans on marrying."

"Marrying?" I manage to squeak out. "I don't think so. I'm planning on returning to California in a few days."

"Oh? From what Oskar has said the last several weeks over the telephone, I thought you were getting married."

"Not me," is all I could think to say. "I've never even thought of marriage. I mean, he's never asked me."

"Well, what will you do when he does, because he plans to."

"My first thought is, I'll run. But as I think about it, I guess I would have to answer him, discuss it. Would he be expecting me to move here, where I know no one and don't even speak the language? Or, maybe, he would give up his job and move to America? Would he expect me to be with him only, for the rest of my life? And he would never have another woman but me until he dies? That's what I can think of right now but this is such a surprise that I'm not sure what might happen."

"I think I made a mistake in bringing this up," she says to me. "From the way Oskar talked, I thought you were both madly in love and ready to marry and I wanted to meet anyone who could make Oskar feel that way. It could take him forever to get around to introducing us."

"I think he's confusing sex with love. I'm not. I mean, the sex is terrific, I like being with him a lot. Love being with him. But it was always a temporary affair to me, it's never entered my mind that it would be anything more."

"So you've been with others?"

"Yes. I'm sure Oskar has, too. Not with huge numbers of others but we obviously weren't each other's firsts. He couldn't be that good the first time."

"Oskar isn't going to be pleased that I came by to see you. I hope I haven't messed things up for him. Because I think I like you. You're real, not like some of his friends. But as you probably know, Oskar is his own person, it might have taken him weeks to get around to introducing you to my husband and me. Well, I'll get out of here and quit interfering."

We both stand, she smiles at me and comes over and touches my waist and kisses my cheek and heads to the door. As she leaves, I realize that I probably like her, too. Her doing what she wants is exactly what Oskar would do, he probably inherited that from her. And then I sit down and start thinking about what she had said. Marriage. What do I think about getting married? It's a major commitment, the most important decision in my life. Do I want to be married and if so, do I want to be married to Oskar. I certainly could do worse. He's very sexy, satisfies me well sexually, has always been kind and nice to me. So far he's never barked at me or appeared to get angry. But why would he pick me? I'm sure it's all based on sex. We've certainly been very preoccupied with sex. If he's never had a full time girl before maybe that's what's hooking him. And I don't think sex alone is good enough. What would we be like twenty years from now, thirty or forty years.

I call him at the museum and ask him to come home for lunch, making sure he understand that I'll be part of his lunch. And, of course, he'll be part of mine. I'm naked when he gets home and fairly quickly get him naked in the bedroom. I get at his lovely big cock. I play with it, feel his balls, lick on it, slowly get part of it in my mouth and I lick and suck as I jerk him off with my fingers at the base. Every time I get at a nice cock I'm reminded of how much I love cocks, how much I want to be doing just what I'm doing. I know he's going to shoot off but I'd just as soon keep him going as long as possible so I can enjoy the whole experience.

I think he feels the same way about me because once I swallow his cum, he's got his face between my legs and is slurping away, enjoying my tastes and feelings. He almost always gets me to more than one orgasm and does again before he slides up over me and pushes that lovely cock of his into me. He's sure in the mood because he's almost immediately just banging at me as hard as he can. I love it. It all feels perfect. After, I go to the bathroom and clean myself. I do that a lot and fortunately, Oskar has a bidet as part of his equipment.

A few minutes later we're laying on our sides facing each other. "Did it bother you that I asked you to come home at lunch time so we could have sex?" I ask him.

"Not much," he says, smiling, "I'm here aren't I?"

'I know that I probably like sex too much," I tell him. "But I honestly feel like I need it, like it's an addiction or something. Maybe I need it more than you do."

"I'm not sure," he says. "I sure love it and want it. I can't imagine never not wanting you."

"Well, your mother came by today. She says that you're planning on marrying me. I know I'm horny and I'm pretty sure that I'll be just as horny twenty years from now. If I ever married, it would have to be to someone that could give me all the sex I need. Because if he didn't, I'd have to get it any way. And there's no use getting married unless the plan is for the two involved to be monogamous. At least I think so."

"My mother was here?"

"Yeah, she seemed very nice. Wanted to meet the girl her son was going to marry. Which was a big surprise to me. I told her, I have no plans to get married. I'm going back to California in a few days."

"Fuck. Fuck. Why would she do this? I did tell her that I love you. Because I do. I would love to marry you. But I was fairly sure you weren't in love with me. Are you?"

"I don't know. I'm certainly in lust with you and I really like you. But marriage? Wow, that's not something I have thought about before. Can I actually live the rest of my life dealing with one cock, one lover. Can one person keep me satisfied? It's one reason I asked you to come home for lunch. If we did this regularly maybe that would be enough."

"Diane, until now we've been on vacation. It's been like a honeymoon. We could spend all our time together, have sex endlessly. But life isn't all a vacation. I don't know what you did before but you must have earned a living, worked at a job. Well, I have a job. It's a job I really like and I'm good at it. It's more than a job, it's a career. And as much as I love you and having sex with you, I'll have to have time to pursue my career, too. We can't have sex continuously, all day, like we have. We can still have a lot of sex. And twenty years from now I'll still want you and still have as much sex as possible with you. But we can sure continue this discussion this evening. Meanwhile,this is my lunch hour. I need to eat something."

With that he kisses me, fondles one breast while he sucks on the nipple of my other one, then switches and sucks the other. He moves on down, lifts my butt into the air to get his face to my pussy and starts almost eating me. It's as if he's munching on me with his lips. I've never had anyone seem to want to eat me so much before and it feels terrific. I'm cumming in no time. And cumming and cumming, he makes slurping noises as he keeps sucking on me until I'm almost screaming. He stops, lowers my butt and sits there grinning at me, his whole face wet and dripping with my cum. "I'll see you after work," he says. "Stay naked for me."

After he leaves, I get dressed and go to the American embassy. I want to find out if there is any legal or political problem of my marrying a Dane and I also want to find a good place to learn Danish. If I'm going to live here, I better learn the language. I find answers to both. First, there's no problem of our getting married. I'll have to show my passport and register with the local government that controls weddings but there's no bigger problem than my getting married in California. For the second, I get the name of a lady that teaches Danish. I didn't want to go to Berlitz or some school for some reason, I wanted a one on one. In fact, I call her and go there and get my first lesson. I was never a great student. In high school I was a lot more interested in satisfying my body than my mind but I was never a dolt, I did o.k. I figure I won't even tell Oskar but maybe in a week or two I can surprise him and actually say some things in Danish. As I learn, it's a slight offshoot of German (or vise-versa, who knows?). On my way back to Oskar's apartment I stop and buy some food I can prepare for dinner. I'm certainly no gourmet chef but I can cook most anything, I've been cooking or helping cook since I was a kid.

When Oskar comes home, I'm naked. In no time so is he and we're in the bedroom. I like to start by sucking his cock, playing with it, enjoying it. Mostly it's because I love it but also it's because then he'll eat me before we actually fuck and he'll last longer since he's already cum. He sure seems to love my body, he feels me and kisses me all over, sucking on my nipples, feeling my breasts, kissing up my legs, which I spread so he can get at me, and then eating me. It's almost like he does eat me, fingering me, licking me, sucking on my clit, almost biting it. He's really good at it. Lots of guys have eaten me. Most aren't that good, a few are, but Oskar obviously loves it and is the best ever. Of course, when they're actually licking you, even the worst ones seem pretty good at the moment. After I cum and cum, we fuck. Him on top at first, then switching to him behind me and then, after I cum again, he lays back and I'm atop him until he cums. This time, I cum even again before he does. It's a great pre-dinner workout.

We talk some while having sex, mostly saying how much we love it, but not a lot and nothing serious. So we still haven't talked about getting married. I tell him that I've started dinner and it will be ready in a half hour or so. I go to the kitchen and put things I'd already prepared in the oven to heat and I mix a salad. I stay naked and so does Oskar. We each have a glass of wine that he pours. I notice his cock is about half way up again and think about kneeling down and having it as an appetizer but before I can act on my thoughts, the timer goes off.

At the table, Oskar is very complimentary about my cooking, tells me he didn't know I could do it. So I let him know there's a lot about me he doesn't know. I add that there's a lot about him I don't know. After we eat, he helps clear the table. I rinse some things in the sink and then start loading his automatic dishwasher. I'm bent over and he comes up behind me and slides his hand through my thighs and runs his finger into my pussy. I respond by spreading my legs a little bit more and I can feel him moving into position behind me and then his cock is starting to push into me. I push back with my butt to push him in a little further, letting him know, I like it. Pretty soon he's grunting and I'm grunting as he bangs into me. My hands are on the edge of the counter, above the dishwasher, so I easily support myself and take his thrusts. I push back as much as I can. Once he finally cums, and it takes a while, he pulls out and I turn around and we hold one another and kiss. I need to use the bidet again. our stuff is running down my legs.

Once I'm clean and he's holding me and we kiss some more, I say, "You know, you've never actually asked me to marry you. Your mother said you wanted to and you said you loved me but never actually asked."

"O.k., well, Diane, will you marry me? I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. You're the sexiest girl in the world, you're beautiful with a perfect body, and I actually enjoy being with you even when we're not fucking."

"Well, I've thought a lot about this. To be honest, until the last couple days I haven't actually thought about getting married since I was maybe ten years old and wanted a knight in shining armor. It's scary because it's a real commitment. I mean, there's no use doing it ust so we can fuck because we can do that without getting married. What it is, to me and I hope to you, is a life time commitment. I'll be only with you and you'll be only with me. It likely will include having children and raising them together. It's a very big deal. I've wondered if I can do that. If all it meant was living with you and having sex with you, it'd be no problem. But making the commitment means I better be serious about you. I better love you enough to live through some problems that we're bound to have. I mean, sooner or later I'll screw up somehow and probably you will, too, and we'll have to work things out. Do I know you well enough and do you know me well enough? Truthfully we don't. But I'm willing to take the risk if you are. You're the best man I've ever known and the way I feel must be love, even if I don't know it. So, Oskar, I love you and yes, I'll marry you. But maybe we should wait a while just so we can both be sure."

His response is to kiss me and run his hands down my back and hold my butt against him as I can feel his cock growing, pressing against my stomach. Eventually he says, "I don't think we should wait too long. I don't want you to change your mind." He kisses me again. We head to the bedroom, his delicious cock sticking straight out, bouncing with each step. I smile and lick my lips in anticipation. I think I'm going to quench my big appetite.