A Big Meeting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers

My two mates had a look of wonderment on their faces as they clocked the two men Steve had brought with him, "Do the introductions," I ordered him.

"Please do the introductions," Tracey said almost swooning.

"Close your mouth," I whispered in Kathy's ear, a smile crossed her face as she was introduced to the men.

I'll get some drinks," Dave offered, "What's everyone having?"

"Just get a couple of bottles," Chris suggested. A couple of minutes later we were sat around a table with glasses of champagne and two bottles in ice buckets.

"Cheers," Steve said, we all chinked glasses.

"Still want to go dancing?" I asked Tracey quietly.

"I'm more than errr happy with the company in here for the moment." He retort.

"Oh sorry I thought it wasn't quite your scene in here."

"Oh I'll make do."

"The eye candy looks pretty appealing to me," Kathy agreed and moved a little closer to Chris, I laughed and the evening kicked off on the right note. Steve holding my hand as we joked and had good fun. More champagne arrived and the party continued,

As girls do we all went to powder our noses together, much to the boy's amusement of course. This move had two very good principles behind it. One we girls could have a chat about the next moves. Two the guys could talk about us and what they would like to get up to once we left the club, and how they would persuade us to allow them to pursue those ideas.

"Well you're a dark horse aren't you?" Kathy said to me with a beam on her face.

"Complaining are you?"

"Only if he can perform." I'd never heard Kathy talk about a guy in this way, although I knew she had shagged a good few guys, she was quite discrete and rarely talked about her conquests.

"What about you Tracey, any complaints?"

"I agree totally with Kathy," She eluded, "I'll say one thing though, if that man shags anywhere near as good as he looks I could be in for a good weekend."

"Weekend?" Kathy and I exclaimed in unison

"Oh I've no intentions of letting him out of my sight for the next two days, "She quite brazenly revealed, "After last weekend's let down I've got a good feeling about David."

"What do you think about Steve?" I asked looking for approval.

"Great catch I'd say," Tracey was in full flow now, "And if is cock is the size you reckon you're most certainly onto a winner."

"Chris is well hung I can tell you," Kathy said quietly.

"How do you know?" Tracey asked amazed at her friend's revelation.

"I've had a feel," She confessed, my mouth fell open.

"Kathy," Tracey said looking a little shocked.

"Bit of an accident really, I went to put my hand on his knee when he told that funny story. Well I misjudged and he moved a little so my hand went half way up his thigh." She went on, "Much to my shock I realised I was touching the end of his knob."

"Happy days eh?" Tracey commented, "Perhaps I'll check out Dave when we have a dance."

We returned to the lads who appeared happy for us to return, another two bottles of Champagne had arrived, Steve refilled our glasses. Tracey and Dave went for a dance, Kathy and Dave followed them a few minutes later. Steve and I chatted and didnt notice how late it was getting, we sipped champagne and he leant forward and kissed me gently.

"Will you come back?" He asked expectantly.

"Thought you'd never ask," I was grinning like the proverbial Cheshire cat, I hardly noticed the others return. My pussy was tingling in anticipation. I glanced across at Tracey who was also smiling, she looked at me, then a quick glance at Dave's crutch, she raised her eyebrows and winked. A sure sign of approval, I guessed Dave measured up to her liking.

The evening was coming to an end so us girls hit the powder room before we left, we touched up our makeup and sprayed a little perfume around. Tracey made a point of giving her pussy a splash of her scent. Kathy and I followed suit, "Right girls," Kathy announced, "I guess we are meeting at the gym Tuesday as usual."

"Of course," Tracey enthused, "I'm not going to last until next weekend without learning about the weekends exploits," She went on, "I for one need to know if Steve's cock is the size Jackie estimated last week," Again she winked at me. "Come on let's go see what these guys can do, I'm getting a wet one on just thinking about it," She confessed.

"Mmmmmm me too." Kathy agreed.

"Until Tuesday," I said as we returned to the boys, the tingling between my legs was becoming troublesome and needed attention. We said our goodnights, the usual kissing on each other's cheeks and we were heading towards the car park. Steve opened my door and I slid into the car, by this time I could feel my clitty beginning to come out to play. I let my dress ride high up my thighs giving him a great view of my legs, we headed off to his flat. Tracey and Dave had already left I glanced over to my left and saw Kathy devouring Chris.

"Looks like these two are getting to know each other." I said and indicated to Steve his mate's car.

He looked across, "They are now that's for certain," He smiled and nodded towards his pals car. I looked again Kathy had stopped snogging Chris and disappeared. I looked again and saw her head bobbing up and down in his lap, "Doesn't waste much time does she?" He laughed. I felt myself colour as we left them to whatever they were going to get up to in the car park. We arrived at Steve's flat ten minutes later.

mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers
12