A Big Shiny Blue Marble Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,933 Followers

I guess that makes me happily fucked," she chuckled to herself. "I've never done anything like that before in my life. I'd kill anybody to get to either of you. To have one of you for me would make me the happiest girl in the world."

They smiled until she finished the thought.

"But that's not what I want," she said, as she lifted her head.

"I don't mind being tired. I'm also happy for once. I'm sure there's a connection between getting fucked by you guys and feeling happy. I'd do anything to get cock like that one hell of a lot, so what I want," she grinned mischievously, "is both of you. If you can go on sharing me and not mind, then I can't think of anything that I'd rather be than yours, the two of you."

"We want you, Monnie," Billy smiled, "just say you'll go with us."

"I have to," she smiled, "I'm in a bed with two gorgeous guys who can fuck forever. I'll go anywhere you want. How dumb do you think I am?"

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,933 Followers