A Big Shiny Blue Marble Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

And then it began - the hard pumping contractions into him as gush after gush of the male's seed filled him.

Sheth was in the same place where Drene had preceded him, being pumped full and filled by a male so much larger than he was - but this was the way that Wotroth and the dragons of Earth were made. He came harder than he could ever remember. He couldn't breathe, and his mouth was open, frozen in a gasp. He felt his drool running from his mouth and tongue.

He quivered and shook and the last of his air left him in a tiny and almost feminine cry. He knew that his eyes were glazed in his transfixion, and he saw the beginnings of the darkness at the edges of his vision, but he also saw other things.

Drene was coming herself, holding her eyes open wide to see all of this. She bucked against her hand in slow motion, not daring to make a sound. In the silence, Sheth saw the stream of his semen as it shot out of him. He felt a little of it graze his belly and chest, but most of it left him in an impossibly long series of arcs as he pumped into nothing. He felt each contraction and he heard the soft and quiet slaps of it landing on the stone floor.

Each of his contractions tightened him around the shaft of his male, and that caused the male to contract and try to thrust and hold Sheth tightly at the same time. He felt the male's seed already dripping out of him in a maddeningly ticklish way.

Sheth felt himself being lowered gently and his feet felt the stone floor under them. Yuan as the male hugged him for a long moment and then Sheth saw him collapse in more or less a controlled way to roll onto his back. Sheth and Drene came to rub themselves against him happily.

She gently climbed up and sat herself down on the male's prong with a happy little cry, her legs splayed widely, holding herself up with her hands on his hard belly and moving herself around for as long as she could hold him inside of her.

When his erection had subsided and he was no longer hard enough for it, Drene climbed down just as carefully and the pair looked at each other for a moment. Sheth smiled a little shyly, and Drene tackled him, taking his softening shaft into her mouth to love him and not caring a fig that he'd gone soft at all.

Yuan did her best not to groan in her happy weariness as she changed back to her middle form and rolled onto her side, propping her head up on her hand and smiling as she watched them while they spoke to each other.

Between the two, she preferred Sheth by a wide margin. She decided that she loved fucking him and she loved being fucked by him even more. She just wasn't sure about what Drene wanted.

She doubted that Drene even knew the answer to that question herself.

She decided that they'd have to wait and see, but she doubted that this threesome would last. She smiled when Sheth came to lie with her. She responded to his kisses and pulled him on top of her. Within a minute, she felt his hardness against her and without even a thought, she raised her knees and spread her legs for him.

Making love with Sheth could go in several different ways, she decided -- and she loved every single one of them. No matter which way it went, Yuan liked it, and it said to her that this beautiful male was happy with her, and that she'd been accepted by him. She wiped away the happy tear that came to her eye and smiled on as she bucked her hips for him.

Yuan knew that Drene would wander away. She could see it in her from a mile off. She also knew now that Sheth would stay and she thought about helping him. If he showed her just a little more of his fine heart, then she'd make certain that Drene never came near him again for his own good.

Yuan knew that she could love him in any way that they could come up with. He'd talk himself down over it needlessly, but the truth was that he'd fucked Yuan so well to her way of thinking and she thought it was enough to build on. She also knew that he'd want the large male that she carried inside of her often and that was alright as well to her. She could do that for him. She'd really enjoyed that as well. So she thought about them together.

As full dragons, he was small to her. In the shape that she was now, they were about the same height, but she didn't care about any of that. She thought that he was the one who she'd show her human side to and she knew that like that, he'd be a bit taller. None of that mattered to her.

Whenever he'd taken her, she'd loved it, but she'd also been thinking a little. He felt so good to hold, and it wasn't all physical, though that was important to her. Sheth was intelligent, and she knew that they could talk and that he wanted someone to talk with sometimes, just as she did.

Sheth was gentle and kind, and while he was no powerful beast, he was really good-looking, even if he did look a little lost sometimes. It was the sort of quality that she liked. He'd done the most amazing thing to her several times and not even known it. He'd look lost in what he was doing, and then he'd give her that shy smile and say something and they laughed or sometimes he'd just amazed her with the way that his thoughts ran.

And he'd looked happy. Seeing that in him made Yuan want to seek all of the ways that she could find to cause that.

All that he needed was a little confidence in himself.

She snorted a little with a grin to herself. She was a female and she'd found the male for her. To give him confidence was what females the world over did for their males if they were worth it.

Sweet Sheth was worth it, she decided.

He was worth it because she liked him and she knew that in just a little while, she'd love him with everything that she had, and there were many reasons for that, especially one big one to her way of thinking.

Sheth would never break her heart.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers