A Big Shiny Blue Marble Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,933 Followers

I'm just human, Shane, but really, in here, "she pointed to her breast, "I'm a wildling wolf-girl. It's how I was raised."

She looked up at him then and spoke even more softly in almost a whisper, "I never had the chance, because of the hunter who killed him, but I always wanted to be the female of a wolf-born. We never did anything, since I was so young, but I wanted to be the one for him one day. It just never happened, that's all.

But I know how to be one," she said a little proudly, "If you'd take me, I'd do my best for you, Shane. About the only thing that you'd have to do differently would be to give me just a little room and not hold me too tight. Mandy told me that a male can bang hard enough to break a human girl's pubic bone, so I'll need a little room to bounce a little when you do me, that's all, and I'd push right back every time."

"Mandy ..." he said and she nodded, "Bobby's sister."

He looked down then, more than a little amazed, "I hear you," he growled, "but the bite – "

She shook her head, "I'd let you bite me, Shane. I don't have the hunger that you do, but I understand it perfectly. I know that you'd need to hold me when you come, so you can bite me for that."

"But – "

"Listen, "she crooned to him, "Just try not to bite me hard enough to break the skin until we decide if it'll work. If it's what we want, then I'll let you do it so I can be a real bitch for you." She'd used that word to trade on what it meant to him, being what he was.

She looked around for a moment, "Come on. Take me to bed and let's fuck a little. I'll prove that I know how to love you. It's all I've ever wanted to be and I'm really asking for a shot to try for you."

"Hey, come on," she whined just a little, "at least take me to bed so that I can tell myself that I've at least been fucked by a wolf-born just one time in my life. I don't want a man. I've tried it with a man. I want a wolf-male, Shane," she ran the back of her hand across her wet eyes as she looked at him for a few seconds, waiting to hear him say something.

"You're not even going to answer me?"

She began to let her arms go then as she eased herself back onto her feet, but he stopped her and she looked up at him. She watched his eyes as he looked at her searchingly and she made sure that she returned the glare. Since he still remained silent, she pushed herself away from him.

"Fine," she said, "That was as close to begging as I'll ever go, and that was the only time that I'd ever do it."

"Wait a minute, " Shane said, but she pushed past him.

"I did," she replied, "and you wouldn't even answer me. I get it, ok?"

"Where are you going?" He asked and she ignored him as she walked away. Shane looked at her back for a moment and then he walked after her, reaching for her arm. "Hey, wait a minute, Callie."

Callie stopped and turned on her heel. As Shane looked at her and began to try to speak, she plowed him in the face. He wasn't so much hurt as he was shocked and as he raised his hand to his cheek, she walked out of sight. She sobbed quietly once, but he heard it.

She walked until she came to rear of the idling tank. She had no real outer clothing and no bedroll, not even a blanket. The night air wasn't much more than a degree or two below freezing, though it was damp, and that made it feel colder.

As far as she could tell, they kept this huge machine running and there was a fan in the engine compartment which sucked air in and blew it through a radiator where it came out a lot warmer than it went in, so she guessed that she'd climb up and sit down over the outlets. It smelled like warm metal and diesel oil, but at least it would be warm.

Callie tried not to give in to the urge to cry.

"Take me with you," she said quietly, mocking her own words as she stood looking at the mass of warm metal in front of her and thought about the best way to climb up. "Really bright, Callie. That's right up there with 'take me to bed and let's fuck a little'. You still don't belong anywhere – ever since you've been on your own."

She sniffled and wiped her eyes before everything spun around her and she found herself suddenly facing the other way being held by Shane.

"I'm sorry," he said in English, "I told you I'm not all that smart. I guess I took too long to get over what I was hearing." He looked annoyed as she looked up at him and tried to get free.

"Anyway, you're coming with me, Callie. I know you're probably mad as hell, but you've got nothing. You can't sleep here outside like this."

"Fuck yeah, I can," she said pushing him to get free of his grip, "In case you missed it along with everything else, I'm not in the mood and I doubt I ever will be again as far as you're concerned. I'm not going anywhere with you. Let me go!"

He held on to her and shook his head, "Not in the mood? Gee, no kidding.

I'm not here for that. I can guess how bad I blew my only chance. But that doesn't change the fact that it's cold for a human with no coat or cloak. If you step away from the wind that this thing makes for a minute, you'd see that it's starting to snow. The flakes are tiny, but you can feel them on your face."

"I don't care," she said, "and it's not your problem anyway. It's mine."

Shane looked at her and thought that he saw what likely no one else here could see. She was miserable and wanted to be alone because she wanted to cry. He'd caused it and now he felt even worse- and more determined that it not get worse for her.

"I kind of figure that D'Arcy will be with Rudhi tonight in this thing – unless he suddenly gets stupid like his little brother. He and I each have a small tent. On the road, we put them together to make a slightly bigger one. You're staying there with me tonight so I know that you're not freezing to death.

It ought to work out," he nodded with a very small smile, "The way you look right now, you won't need me to keep you warm at all in there. You'll be keeping me warm just being mad at me."

"Just where is this little fantasy world of yours?" she asked, "The one where I actually go along with this?"

He chuckled as he slowly pulled her against him. Callie fought it, but he was so much stronger and it didn't matter at all what she did. He pulled and then he reached under her backside with his arm and began to lift her gently until her face was next to his and her feet hung in the air as he held her against himself.

"You can kick me," he growled in the tongue of the wildling wolf-born, "You can try to scratch me. You can even move your head a little and bite me, if it makes you feel even a little better. I made a mistake and I'm going to do the right thing to keep you warm and safe.

I'm not asking you to change your mind, Callie. Why would you? But you can be as right as you want to be, you're still coming with me. I'm not going to do anything but keep you with me and warm, and I'll carry you if I have to."

For a minute or two, she resisted. But as much as she fought it at first, eventually Callie found her face buried in his fur and she nuzzled his neck. She couldn't help it. He was so very warm and he smelled so good. He wasn't sure that it was what he'd felt her do until he heard her inhale and then sigh against the side of his throat. That soft warm air felt so good to him. She wasn't pushing against him anymore either. She was holding him as tightly as she could.

"I'm sorry I hit you," she groaned, "I was upset." The words were muffled, spoken into the ruff of his neck as they were. "You promise you'll carry me?"

Shane smiled then and he rubbed his head against hers very gently, "I promise, Callie."

She pulled her head back then and he saw her sniffle and smile at him weakly, "Good, because I've always wondered how it might feel to be carried off over somebody's shoulder. Do you want to carry me like that?"

The thought made him chuckle and he nodded, "Sure."

"Then put me down for a second," she said, "We gotta do this right."

He set her down gently; very curious now and she amazed him by undoing her pants and pulling them down a little along with her underwear so that the waistband was just under her bum.

"Uh, ..." Shane said, thoroughly confused now and Callie reached for him to hug him again.

"What's your last name?" she asked him.

Shane blinked, "This is a test, right?"

"No," she giggled a little, "Just hug me and put your hand on my ass for a minute so it doesn't freeze off. I just want to know your last name, that's all."

"My last name is Harrington," he said, "Why?"

"A couple of things," she chuckled, "I live like a nun, but it's my personal policy that I don't get sticky with any man whose last name I don't even know.

The other thing is that I want you to carry me off over your shoulder. To do that right, you need to have your hand on my ass. You can even slap it a little, I'm sure I won't mind if you're nice about it."

He thought that she looked a little hopeful so he was determined not to mess this up for her.

"I've never done this before," she smiled, "but I want to do it right. That means that you carry me laughing and screaming over your shoulder to your tent. I want to make sure that everybody knows that Shane Harrington is gonna get some tonight – that is, if you want me."

He picked her up, giving her plenty of room to perch a little on his arm like a child, since the differences in their sizes worked for them like that.

"Where do you get these ideas that you're ugly or something?" he said smiling at her and holding her shoulders with his free hand to keep her from falling backward.

"I know I'm not ugly," she said, "I just look ... like I don't belong."

"Callie," he said, feeling a little thankful that he thought he could see a glimmer of the trouble, "There's not a thing wrong with you. What I've seen of your body is amazing. I've never seen a girl like you, and ... "

He stared into the dark jungle of her hair, "It's your eyes," he said, "They're blue, so it can't be, but ... it's like I'm looking at the hunger, but in the face of a human." He stared for another moment and watched spellbound as she opened her mouth and reached up behind his head to pull him to her.

He saw a human mouth with human teeth. He watched the tongue stretch out to tickle his lips open. She hadn't been joking, he thought as he gave in. This human girl knew how to behave. She knew when to kiss like a human, and she was demonstrating that when the mood was on her, she knew how to give herself over to the primal urges of the wildlings.

Well, he reasoned as he felt the beginnings of the erosion of his will, she'd been raised as a wildling by a wildling. He didn't know how far that went and what he could expect for her, but he knew that he wanted to go there with Callie.

He was astounded by the way that such a small female could make his knees feel weak. Her mouth was smaller and as she was, she lacked the same sort of teeth, but it didn't matter. Their lips were against each other and their tongues were dancing anyhow, though it was Callie who was dominating him more than anything.

"I told you," she said, her breathing just beginning to show her arousal, "I'm a wildling. I live alone and I couldn't find work that pays more than shit, so I do as I was taught to do. I fish and I hunt for my meals. Sometimes, I trap in the winter if the hunting is bad and if I need the fur – for me.

I won't trap to sell furs. I just take what I need to stay alive."

She took a breath and was back to kissing him again until he pulled back to look at her for a moment. "You hunt for your own food? Take me with you? I've only hunted as a human, never as what I am. Please take me hunting with you the next time."

She exhaled into his ear gently as she pressed herself against him, "You know that you need that, Shane. How can a wolf-born live and not hunt? It's gotta be driving you nuts. When the weather gets warmer, I'll take you. I know somewhere where there are no people. I hunt there. We'll go, and you can't take guns. I hunt with a spear and a bow because I'm not what you are. If I was, I wouldn't need anything else," she said as she pulled his head to her so that he could kiss her throat. "You ought to hunt at least a few times a year just to stay healthy.

Oh God, Shane," she groaned as he opened his mouth widely enough to take most of her neck in and she felt the tips of his teeth in two long rows from one side of her neck to the other. Every time that he exhaled, she swore that she felt herself almost gush onto his arm. "That feels so good," she half-whimpered.

"When I hunt," she groaned, "I only wear buckskin because I have to protect my skin. I'm only human. But I don't wear much unless it's cold," she said, running her hands over and through his mane and over his shoulder, "I can't wear much then," she hissed, "because it all feels so good to me and I can't keep my hands off myself."

That was it. Callie had said the magic words she supposed when she thought of it much later.

Shane picked her up and the next thing she knew, she was over his shoulder and he was walking, though he did ask her if it was uncomfortable and she laughed in delight and told him that it was fantastic. So he slapped her bottom and they were both a little surprised at the way that she squealed and laughed then.

"I can't help it," she said, still laughing, so he slapped her again and she shrieked until she felt his hand begin to caress her. "It's still snowing," he said quietly, "I wouldn't want for you to develop an ... accumulation."

"Aw, can't you just slap me there a couple more times?" she pleaded, "You can feel my ass all you want to later."

He found that he didn't have it in him to deny her.

She squealed all the way to the tent.

-------------------------

"It's freezing in here, "Callie said, shivering as she began to get undressed. She looked at him and stopped then, "You said you'd keep me warm. That's still on, isn't it?"

"Yes," he nodded as he got into his bedroll as much as he was able, "Get in here with me."

He looked at her as she knelt next to him, "Hey, can you help me for a second? Can you just lift my hair? I want to untie my boob wrap here."

He nodded and reached to hold her hair and she slipped her fingers under his hands to pull the slipknot free so that she could remove the long piece of linen which she used, since she didn't own anything like a bra. The strip of linen was about six inches wide and almost ten feet long, since it had to go around her chest nearly three times. She rolled it up a little loosely and stuffed it into her pants before she dove at him so that he could get her inside the bedroll and covered up.

"You're so warm and comfortable," she grinned against his chest, "my boobs want you to know that they're in love."

He smiled then and looked down his chest at her. Callie's eyes were closed and she was smiling as she kept her head on him.

"Your boobs are in love?" he asked, "Have I got any chance with the rest of you at all?"

"Oh heck yeah," Callie sighed, "Don't worry yourself on that account – just like you shouldn't read too much into what my tits have to say. They're easily impressed you know, since they're just tits after all. That's why they're called boobs, right?"

He nodded, seeing that she was looking at him.

"Nipples," she said, "much harder to get a solid vote out of."

"I don't understand," he said.

"Well, where they are right now, they're content," she said in explanation, "your fur is so warm and it feels nice to them. But if I lift myself a little and move just a bit, dragging them over you lightly, they feel your fur brushing against them and bingo!"

He looked at her, waiting a little, "Bingo?"

"Uh-huh," she nodded, "Bingo.

Your approval rating spikes."

"So that's good, right?"

"Yeah," she nodded a little, "it's kind of a big deal that way, but it's really six of one and a half-dozen of the other. I mean, the downside is that to do that, my boobs get cold because they're away from you, so you see – "

"Just tell me if you like it, "he smiled, "on average."

"I like it," she smiled and he held her for a time.

"Callie," he whispered, "please help me, ok? I can face a shitstorm and I can even take getting shot a couple of times. But right here, now, well I'm a little scared."

She giggled for a moment, thinking that he was making a joke and trying to sound absurd. But then she got it and looked at him, "What could you possibly be afraid of, Shane?"

"I've never known anybody like you," he whispered, "and I'm afraid that I'll mess this up again, that's all."

Callie lifted her head up and looked down at him, all traces of humor gone from her, "Then you just listen to me, Shane. You don't need to worry about that. Just so you know, I'm really happy right here with you. If you're nervous about it and you're not sure, then we can just sleep and I'll be happy. We only met today, so it's no big thing. But I've never met somebody who I could ever say appeals to me more than you do. We're both young and I guess we're both a little fucked up because of what we are, but we do share that between us, right?"

He nodded, "Yeah. I do feel very comfortable with you here. Are you warming up yet?"

"Just my feet are all that's still cold, and I hope they get the news that they're in a good place soon. But I want you to know something, ok? You don't need to feel nervous at all. If you need to hear me say it, well then I will.

You got the girl."

He blinked a couple of times in the darkness at her, "I got the girl?"

"Yes," she nodded, smiling, "There are all kinds of things that I don't know, like how I'm gonna eat next week, but one thing that I do know is that I want Shane Harrington any way that I can get him against me."

Shane had been with human females before. He supposed that he could have had a lot of success at it, but he tended to shy away from them for a few reasons.

For one thing, you had to keep up the illusion that you were the same species as they were. Most women might like to have you, but not if they suddenly found that the man they were enjoying so much was really a lot wilder than they'd planned on and they tend to scream the house down if they get the idea that they're fucking with someone who isn't human at all.

Another real problem for him had been ejaculating. He could do that and keep up appearances – once.

The problem was his latent underlying physiology. What he really was didn't keep a ready supply like human males do. He made it as needed, the first "batch" being ready to deliver when he came. But there would be a few more shipments ready to go afterward at intervals of a minute or two and that was plenty difficult to explain away as well.

The worst thing was his need to hold the woman so that he could give her the rest. How do you explain that since humans don't come with this feature? And if the woman decided that the interlude was over, the animal inside of him didn't like to hear that at all.

All of his adult life, he'd wanted to meet a female wolf-born, knowing that she'd understand and even approve, since she'd have the rest of the physical features needed to allow the two of them to lock together for the length of time that he was making semen and filling her with it. Heck, the two of them could likely enjoy a cigarette together and smile each time that he pumped more in, he thought.

He really liked Callie, but ... well, he thought, she was human.

"Callie," he whispered, "You're so amazing. I see that you really do know a lot about us, but ... what am I supposed to do when I ... you know, ..."

Her eyebrows shot up, but she got it right away, "You mean when you need to hold me tight because you need to make sure that I take it all?"

She smiled before he could nod, "That's ok, Shane. I know that's natural for you. Just do it, I'm not gonna pull away or anything. Just don't push in as hard as you can, and no banging me while you're coming."

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,933 Followers
1...34567...9