A Billionaire's Son: The Escort

Story Info
A naughty escort service delivery that was pure heaven.
6.2k words
3.94
18.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came over to where I was sitting. She was a beautiful young blond girl of no more than 19. As she approached I could see she had blue eyes under eyelashes that were obviously enhanced with makeup. When she closed her eyes you could see the dark green eye liner she used, and it only enhanced the feeling that she was very young, perhaps younger than the escort service had said. 18 years old, perhaps. She had long, blond hair that was pulled back into a single, tight tail and exposing her pierced ears. Both ears appeared to have at least three piercings with studs in them along the upper parts of her ears, and one in each earlobe. Her chest appeared to be medium-sized, with her breasts looking to be perhaps no bigger than a wineglass each.

She was wearing a simple purple slip-of-a-dress that went in a single, thin piece of fabric down from just above her breasts to about six inches above her knees, with no apparent adornment or embroidery at all, and very thin straps keeping it up, running across her shoulders. The girl looked quite provocative in the minidress as she moved. That was because when she moved she made it clear she was wearing no bra under it, as her breasts jiggled freely and her nipples were already hard and protruding from the fabric. And, as I looked for it, I could see no panty-line at all. The dress, in fact, accentuating her nice, small but rounded buttocks as she moved, also clung to her skin in ways that left little to the imagination of what was underneath. So, either she was wearing absolutely nothing under her slip, I decided, or she had on panties that would not show much of a panty-line, such as a thong, or other provocative undergarment. I had seen the dress as it seemed to cling to each butt cheek, and define the crack of her ass with vivid clarity, as she turned back towards the door at the sound of its being closed by my butler.

'Very provocative,' I thought to myself.

When she arrived at where I was sitting on my couch, she stood over me, just to my right. She looked down at me and said, "I have been a very bad girl. Can you punish me?"

I looked up at her from my position on the couch, wearing nothing but the bathrobe I had on, and told her, "Sit on my lap and we will see what you deserve."

She sat down, then, and her ass was set sideways in my lap, on top of my crotch, her legs draped over my right knee and her ass resting on my left. That felt nice, as when she moved she rubbed my bare penis under my bathrobe. She turned her upper torso towards me to her right and I was looking face to face into those beautiful eyes. She was very nervous I could tell, however, lending her a naiveté and innocence in the expression on her face as she looked me in the eyes.

I looked back at her. I took her right arm in my left hand and draped it over my left shoulder. As I moved her closer with her arm I asserted my lips onto hers. She faltered momentarily, but then we were kissing passionately. Her mouth, responding to my probing positively, opened to allow me to enter. I entered her mouth and gently caressed and tickled the edges of her own tongue with mine.

I brought my right hand up to her right breast and felt as beneath the fabric her nipple grew hard against my hand. I cupped my hand around her breast, with the nipple in my palm, and gently kneaded it, playing with the nipple in my palm. I then brought my hand up to her chin, where I ran it back to her neck and tickled at the naked skin around her neck, shoulders and chest, exposed above her dress. I ran my hand down between her breasts and down onto the fabric of her dress where her stomach was. I could feel her extra-soft skin there beneath the fabric and repeated the same light-touch down the side of her dress, feeling for a panty or thong-line.

When I could feel none I could sense that she knew what I was looking for as she adjusted herself on my lap to plant her feet a bit wider apart on the floor and thus spreading them slightly where her minidress and legs met. Her adjustment also pulled her dress up a small notch, so that the fabric skewed upwards slightly from above her knees.

I placed my hand on her exposed left knee and gently applied pressure to push it a little wider. When she responded by opening her legs wider I moved my hand slowly up towards her thighs with my hands on top of her leg. I moved my hand slowly, just barely touching her skin but pushing the fabric of her dress back and up towards her crotch while I continued to passionately kiss her.

She responded by taking her left arm and wrapping it around my head as we continued our French kiss, tongues tickling one another. Hers became more alive and responsive as my hand crept slowly up towards her thigh.

By the time I reached to top of her thigh my hand had gone beneath her dress on her left leg and I felt clearly that there was no panty strap of any type. I used my hand to make sure the fabric would stay back up towards her thighs, exposing her legs almost up to her crotch. I then pushed her left leg apart further, so that her left leg was almost resting on my right knee while her right leg was resting against my pelvis and exposing her entire inner thigh to my gentle probing.

I tickled at the inside of her left leg and ran my finger tips up to her crotch. As I arrived at her crotch I quickly tickled at the joint of her thigh with her crotch, running my fingertips down from top to bottom, just above where her anus was. There at the bottom, beneath her pussy and above her anus, I used one fingertip to tickle in the middle area. I felt her tremble and she pulled out of our kiss partly to gasp. She had no panties on, nor pubic hair, at all.

She responded, our kiss becoming a true exchange of tongue-play, for she inserted her own tongue into my own mouth and played with my teeth, and traced my lips with the tip of her tongue in a light manner that made our kiss that much more passionate and wet.

I pulled back to take a breather. Her weight was starting to get heavy. So, I asked her, "What kind of punishment are you talking about? I sense you are just the type of bad girl I want around."

"I want you to spank me until my ass is red. Then I want you to do whatever you want with me," she said.

So, I told her, "Ok. Bend over my knee."

She quickly moved to comply. I spread my legs so that I could support her entire upper torso on my legs, making my bathrobe become displaced off of my legs. I could feel the breeze of cold air from my air conditioner against the underside of my exposed balls. I could also feel her petit breasts rub against my left leg as she positioned her ass on my right.

I took the palm of my hand and ran it down the fabric on her back and down over her ass. I lightly used my hand to adjust the fabric so that both of her ass cheeks were clearly defined. I quickly ran one fingertip down the crack of her ass to assure the fabric of her dress ran up inside it and was stuck there near her anus. I smoothed out all of the fabric carefully and massaged her shoulders, as she seemed to have grown tense with expectation of pain.

I lightly caressed the naked skin there above her dress and around her shoulders and then moved down to her ass where I placed my right hand and cupped her right butt cheek, feeling her tension build up. I could feel her bare skin beneath the thin fabric as I moved my hand to place the palm over her ass's crack.

I then told her, "I will spank you hard enough that you will hear each smack. But if it gets too hard I want you to tell me."

So saying I cocked my hand back and smacked her right buttock with my palm hard enough to hear it make a loud slapping noise. After each spank I left my hand on her buttock and ran my palm all over the area that I had struck, alternating from right cheek to left cheek, rubbing around the area that I had smacked.

She seemed to enjoy this last part, as I made sure to pass my hand over the middle of her ass and down her legs with my widely splayed fingers and palm. She squirmed a little and I heard her say, "You can spank me harder than that."

So, I smacked her several times with my hand in a very hard manner, causing her to yelp, "Ah!". Each stroke was louder than the previous one, and my hand started to tingle from the exercise. She squirmed under my hand whenever I stopped my movements, making the muscles in her ass contract against my palm.

After 3 strikes on each butt cheek I told her, "Pull up your dress. I want to spank your naked ass."

She reached back with both hands and pulled her dress up above her waist, adjusting herself on my legs to make sure it stayed that way and exposing the beautiful light, untanned skin of her ass to my hand.

I could see some redness where I had spanked her previously and ran the palm of my hand along those areas and cupped each ass cheek in my right palm, feeling her silky-smooth skin there. I rubbed all along her ass with my palm, and down her leg. Then I rubbed back up with my hand right on top of where her legs and ass met, right in the middle to tease her. She squirmed again and I felt my own needs start to rise.

I cocked back my hand again and smacked her even a little harder than before on her left ass cheek. It was loud, too. After I gently rubbed the area with my palm and pulled back for another blow I could clearly see my palm print on her left ass cheek. I spanked her hard enough that each blow left a red mark on her ass and I could hear a loud smacking, slapping sound with each stroke. Her ass was glowing red and the palm of my hand was stinging when I decided she had had enough 'punishment'. With each blow I had felt the girl start to tense up more and more, so I knew that she had felt the same way. My hand was also tingling and stinging slightly by this point as well.

I took my hand and ran it all over her ass and down her legs. I then lightly tickled the areas I had struck, all over the redness, with the tips of my fingers. Her ass was now all glowing red and I could feel her panting against my knees. I ran my hand underneath her dress, then, and gently massaged her lower back above her waist. Then I ran my fingertips down her crack. I used both hands and parted her ass cheeks so that I could see her asshole clearly.

"Get up," I said, "and sit back on my lap with your dress hiked up. I want to feel your naked ass against my knees."

She complied, holding her dress above her waist as she sat back down on my lap, and I kissed her deeply again on the lips. I moved down, with slobbery kisses, onto the bare skin above her breasts and all over her shoulders and around her neck. In the process of kissing her shoulders I pushed her dress straps off onto her arms. Her dress sank to rest on her breasts so that more breast and cleavage were revealed.

I kissed down to that area and forced the fabric down and off of her left breast, exposing her erect nipple. I stretched down and planted a kiss on the top, and just the top, of her nipple, teasingly. I used my lips and nibbled at the nipple until I could feel it was super-hard. I then opened my mouth and brought the entire breast into my mouth, nipple against my tongue, using mouth suction. I sucked her whole breast in and ran my tongue all over the erect nipple I felt there.

The girl gasped with pleasure and put her hand in my hair to pull me onto her breast further.

I gently reached down with both my hands around her to find the edges of her dress. I pulled her dress up and over her head and off, leaving a very naked little girl sitting on my lap. I dropped the dress onto the floor next to the couch and gathered her up into my arms for another long kiss on her mouth. Her silky skin felt wonderful as I ran my hands all over her naked body.

I lightly ran the tips of my fingers all over her back, from shoulders to the crack of her ass and around under her arms. After her back I moved to her front where I tickled at her skin above her breasts, then took each breast one by one and cupped it my hand, feeling the nipple in my palm. Then onto her stomach, and below her belly button where my light tickling was rewarded with her sucking in her stomach as she gasped with pleasure.

Back to her mouth for another long kiss, she started to play with my tongue in her mouth as I probed with it into the innermost parts, deeper and deeper. She licked at the sides of my tongue as I probed, and I could feel a tingling sensation that was getting me hotter and hotter, ready for more fun for myself.

I spread her legs apart so that I could play my hands down all the way into and under her crotch. As I probed there with my fingertips, down under her crotch, I tickled at her perineum, between her pussy lips and her asshole. I could tell she liked that from the way she gasped and grabbed my head to help push it down onto her breast again.

I could see her pussy lips and mound clearly without any pubic hair, and she looked even younger than with clothes on as I held her there in my lap, cradled in my arms. I tickled down in between her legs with my fingertips and she spread her legs wide to all me full access to everything there. I put my right hand's second finger in my mouth momentarily and then gently ran the tip of that finger along her pussy lips, from top to bottom and back. On the way back up I curled my finger slightly so that the soft part was prominent and spread and entered between the lips up to her clitoris. She squirmed and gasped with delight, coming in to kiss me on the mouth with a very wet kiss.

I shifted her so that she was laying down on the couch to my left, from off of my lap, and bent in to plant another kiss on her left breast. Sucking the entire breast into my mouth I tickled the nipple there with my tongue. Afterwards I sucked the breast up into my mouth and then gently stretched it a little down and then upwards.

Her body responded by her moving her legs so that I was in between them. She bent them and put them on either side of me.

She reached down and found the cord of my bathrobe and undid the loose knot there. She then pulled me up onto her with my face between her hands for another kiss. While we kissed she ran her hands down my chest, playing gently with my chest hair and tickling my own nipples with her fingertips. I could feel my own nipples respond, becoming erect.

Her hands continued to open my bathrobe. She pulled it off my shoulders and onto my arms, so that it fell down onto the couch when my hands became unbent. I relaxed my arms and disentangled them from the robe as it then fell down onto the floor next to her dress. She looked down to see my erect penis with a slick top where pre-cum was already starting to seep out and looked back at me with a grin.

I then told her, "Get down on your knees and say hello."

She got down onto the floor at my feet and looked up at me with those large, innocent blue eyes. She took her right hand and encircled my penis with her first finger around the top and thumb around the bottom with fingertips touching and pushed back against my pelvis and making the skin on my penis stretch to its maximum at the base. She then took her left hand and made my penis line up with her mouth as she leaned in to kiss the head and tickle it briefly with the tip of her tongue.

She then took just the top into her mouth past her lips and I could feel her slobbering it up and running her tongue along the underside of the head. While doing so she looked up at me to watch my reaction and our eyes met. I felt an electrical flash of pleasure as her tongue came out of her mouth underneath my penis and played briefly with the underside. It was cold and wet feeling when her tongue withdrew and I found my pelvis thrusting itself against her restraining hand and into her mouth further.

As I thrust toward her face with my pelvis, her eyes still watching me, she allowed a greater amount of my length into her mouth. Her left hand automatically went up to surround my shaft with her hand and palm. I suddenly felt her suck quite hard against my penis, taking even another increment into her mouth, with her tongue continuing to taunt me on the underside of my penis, and bringing another flash of near orgasmic electrical pleasure to my penis and shooting all over my body.

I felt my penis suddenly exposed to the cold air as she went down and licked at my balls, spending a bit of time at the base, where I felt another rush of pleasure, her right hand continuing to encircle my penis and pull and push against it. She stopped, bent my penis down in line with her mouth with her left hand again while pushing back against my pelvis with her right, looked up at me with that innocently orgasmic look and said, "I want you to cum in my mouth before you cum inside me."

I was feeling quite like I could orgasm anywhere at the moment and had just thought about bending her over to properly enter her and find release. But, she went on explaining, "I don't want you to use a condom with me, but I don't want to have a pussy full of cum afterwards. If you cum first in my mouth then I will make you cum again inside me. I promise."

So, when I made no response she bent back in and took a huge amount of my penis into her mouth all at once. I immediately felt the back of her throat against the head of my penis. Her right hand pushed back to tighten the skin around my penis and stretch it as far as it would go, meanwhile running her tongue all along the sensitive and smooth skin of the underside while also slowly pulling out and sucking hard on it at the same time.

I felt the slippery, warm wetness of the inside of her mouth grow cold as she withdrew and the outside air came in contact with it. But she did not allow the entire length to completely leave her mouth, withdrawing only as far as the ridge of the head of my penis before clamping her lips down tightly upon my rod and bringing it in again to the warmth and wetness of her moist, tight mouth. She placed her left hand around my own ass and used it to guide my penis into her mouth each time, pushing with her right hand withdraw and forcing the skin along the length to grow taunt with each withdrawal. While pushing against my pelvic area with her hand around my penis making it taunt with each withdrawal I felt her left hand's fingertips lightly tickling down between my own ass cheeks.

I spread my own legs so that she could access anything she wished from the rear or front and I felt my balls contract as the cold air of the room found the area where she had left them wet. I also felt her fingertips as they descended the crack of my ass and probed at my anus gently before she brought her hands around to the front and tickled at my balls near their base.

The tickling of my balls caused them to contract more as the tingling feeling in the head of my penis was echoed at the base of my balls. She pushed back with her right hand still wrapped around my penis, making the entire length grow taunt again. While withdrawing from her mouth she licked rapidly over the underside and withdrew my penis completely from her mouth.

I looked down to see a streamer of spittle or pre-cum as it clung to her withdrawn tongue dangling back to the tip of my penis a few inches away. I watched as she tickled the underside of my penis-head with the tip of her tongue. She had placed the palm of her left hand on my balls and could feel them contract, as they ascended and became ready to release. The inspiration to explode became imminent and she felt it. She immediately put my entire length back in her mouth and sped up her movements of pushing and pulling. At that point, however, I did not need much guiding as I thrust my hips back and forth and watched as my length was repeatedly consumed. At one point she did not stop me as I thrust my pelvis towards her face, my hands surrounding her head to pull it onto my eagerly awaiting penis, and I heard her gag as the head went well down her throat. Her lips came to rest near the base of my penis and she tightened her lips around my shaft while pulling back away from my wild thrusting movements.

12