A Binding Friendship Ch. 02

Story Info
Her captor reveals her innermost desires.
6.3k words
4.69
284.3k
119
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blinded to any light that might be in the room, I could only rely on my other senses of hearing and smell. I hadn't heard anything in quite a while, but I knew that he was still there, close by, watching me. The room had no distinct scents other than my own fear and arousal. Somehow, I knew he could smell them too.

When I thought I could stand the silent tension in the room no more, I felt it. The merest touch on my cheek and my first thought was that a bug had landed. Despite his earlier injunction to not move, I shrieked and struggled to move the bug. Punishment was swift as several hard stinging slaps rained down on my panty-covered ass. I howled and the slaps continued, hard, controlled and measured. I knew that he would continue until I obeyed and I struggled against my fear and pain to remain still and quiet.

He continued until I had remained still for a few moments and I knew it was to let me know that he was in control and he would decide when the punishment would end. Finally, he stopped and all I could feel was my ass stinging and red-hot. I was sure it was red by now as well. I could handle it, I knew now that my limits were expanded. What was harder to handle was my aroused state; the spanking had reached inside me and pulled my hidden desires to the surface. I had never been so in need, my breasts swollen, my nipples hard and extended so that even the smooth sheet was both ecstasy and pain to rub against. My pussy had never been this wet before, so open and wanting, no, needing to be fucked.

I froze as I felt a new touch on my back and instinctively, I knew that it was a knife, the metal hard and cold as he ran it down my back with the barest touch. I stopped breathing, sure that this was the end. I had tried his patience too much and he was going to kill me. I buried my face in the sheet as the knife ran down my back slowly and up over one ass cheek, continuing down my thigh, knee, and calf and along the sole of my foot. I couldn't contain the shiver that ran down my body at the light touch of the deadly weapon. I heard his soft laughter and the knife continued onto my other foot and back up my leg to my ass where it stopped. I held my breath as I felt him slip the knife under my panty leg and slide across my other cheek to poke out the other panty leg. With a quick jerk, he cut through my panty crotch where it met my ass, baring my wet pussy to his gaze as the crotch dropped to the bed.

"Ah, my sweet slut," his voice conveyed his humor and enjoyment of the situation. "Are those lovely juices for me?" He chuckled and I felt his finger slide down the outside of my swollen lips, my juices covering it immediately, they were so copious. I felt the knife slide up under the panties again, over my ass. Another jerk and the panties were cut in two. He whisked the torn garment out and tossed it on the floor, running his fingers down my ass cheek again, massaging it, pushing it, testing its firmness. All the while, his other finger ran teasingly across my wet pussy lips, never pushing or giving me what I needed. I could feel my clit, swollen and hard and knew he could see it sticking out, but he did not touch it.

"Your ass is very beautiful, my sweet slut, full and firm just how I like them." He slid a finger down the crack and I tensed as it ran across my puckered rosebud, pressing it lightly before continuing down. "Tell me, slut, has this beautiful ass ever been fucked before?" I hesitated, not sure if he wanted me to answer or not and he delivered a hard slap to my ass, making me arch slightly as I felt the pain on my already sensitive cheeks. "Answer me when I ask you something, slut, or pay the consequences. You will answer immediately and truthfully and call me Sir. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes, Sir" I stumbled over the word as his hand began stroking my ass lightly again, the light touch was a balm to my sensitive red ass and I longed to move with it. Another slap was delivered and I remembered that I hadn't answered his question. "No, Sir, no one has done that." I shut my eyes as I thought of that violation he had promised would take place.

"No one has done what, my sweet slut?" He chuckled quietly. "Say the words I want to hear."

"No one has ever f-fucked my ass, Sir." I felt fresh tears starting and I bit back a sob. "Please, please don't do that to me. I'll do anything else, I promise."

"You are my slut now and I will do anything to your body that I desire. Is that clear? You live only to serve my pleasures now." I felt him shift on the bed and a series of hard slaps rained down on my ass again. As they stopped, I felt that light touch of before on my cheek then down my back. Sheer force of will kept me from shrieking again and he chuckled as my body trembled under the touch. As I tried to calm myself, I focused on the soft touch, realizing now that it was not some creepy crawly, but a tool of this scene he was conducting. I concentrated on the touch now running lightly across my ass, racking my brain to figure out what it was. But it felt so good that I gave up, enjoying the soft feathery touch across my red ass, gasping a little as he ran it down my thighs, feeling my nerves standing on end.

The room was quiet, nothing to disturb the silence; all I could do was feel as he continued brushing down across the back of my knees, my calves and my feet. By the time he started back up my legs, I was trembling too much to hide. I had never felt anything so soft, sensuous and incredibly erotic in my life. I jerked a little as that same touch slid along my inner thigh and feathered across my wet pussy lips, stifling a moan. I heard his soft chuckle as he deliberately ran it slowly up and down my lips. Just when I thought I could take no more, he stopped and I collapsed against the bed in relief.

My relief was short-lived though as I felt the bed give as he crawled on and slid between my thighs. At the first touch of his tongue running along my labia, I moaned out loud and felt the sharp sting of his hand on my ass. The slap and his tongue together nearly drove me over the edge and I bit down on the sheet to cover another moan. No longer caring what he thought I lifted my hips to give him access and heard him laugh again before he took another long lick, teasing me. Involuntarily, I moved my hips with him, rotating them, trying to push onto his tongue. I felt his hand slide over my ass and I braced for another slap, but he only massaged my cheek.

"Mmmmmm, my sweet, sweet slut, you taste exquisite and I am starving for you," His fingers dug into my ass briefly as he said, firmly, "You may show enjoyment, but you must not come until I tell you that you may. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes, Sir," I sighed out as he slid his tongue between my wet lips, running it down to my clit and flicking against it quickly. I almost lost it then and there and bit down on the sheet, trying desperately to concentrate and not explode. I was so wet, so ready, my body poised on the edge from all that had passed already. He kept massaging my ass cheek, his fingers digging in firmly, causing me pain and so much more. The spanking he had delivered had been painful, but now my ass was so hot and ultra-sensitive that each stroke stole my breath away. Combined with his talented tongue, my body was screaming for release.

He slid his tongue from my clit back up, flattening it and pressing it against my slit, but not entering, continuing past to the sensitive area before my pink rosebud. I moaned again as he slithered his tongue against me then slid it down and into my slit, curling it and pushing it in deep, darting it in and out quickly. I couldn't believe how good this felt. Every other man before him paled in comparison as I writhed and moaned under him. I had had men go down on me before, but their cursory licks to prepare me for their cock had never excited me like he was.

I cried out as his tongue slid down to my clit again and he thrust two thick fingers into my wet pussy, fucking me with them, quickly thrusting in and out. Faint whimpers filled the room and I realized they were coming from my mouth; I was practically begging a rapist to continue! That thought flew from my head as he withdrew his fingers and I stammered, begging, "please, please, Sir, I need your fingers, please!"

He laughed, quietly, "Begging me, slut? You love this, don't you? You want me to take your body and use it. Tell me now or I will stop and leave you like this."

"No, no, please, Sir!" I could not believe that voice was mine, but I also couldn't let him stop. "Please don't leave me; I need to come, Sir, please!" I was shaking all over, rubbing my breasts against the sheet, my hips pushing down and seeking his fingers again. He dipped them in again, pulling my juices out and sliding his fingers up along my ass crack, coating my tight bud with it, then sliding down for more. I tensed slightly, remembering his promise, then gave in to the pleasure as he pressed his tongue against my clit again and continued dipping his fingers in and coated my ass until it was slick with my juices. He left his finger there, sliding it against my puckered hole and pressing, but not entering.

I cried out again as he pulled my clit between his lips and began sucking on it, thrusting his fingers into my dripping slit again. I rocked onto his fingers, moaning and pleading as he thrust them in faster, his lips rubbing and sucking my clit. I was so on the precipice, my body screaming for me to jump off when he suddenly bit down on my clit and, at the same time, thrust one thick finger into my ass up to his first knuckle.

"Do not come, I warn you, my sweet slut." He lifted his mouth briefly to speak and then thrust his fingers deep into my pussy and ass, twisting them against my sensitive walls. I sobbed with the effort to stop my body from letting go, crying out and thrusting with him, reduced to incoherent cries. He twisted the finger in my ass and thrust it deeper, keeping rhythm with the fingers in my pussy and driving me wild.

"NOW, slut, now, come for ME!" He commanded me and sucked my clit into his lips again, rubbing his tongue along it roughly as he finger-fucked me in both holes. I screamed then, my body arching into a bow, stretching against the ropes as waves ran over and over my body. He never stopped sucking on my clit, his fingers moving faster through my orgasm and I was surprised as another wave came crashing over my body. Never in my life had I had a multiple orgasm and I could only ride it out, tears flowing and crying out to him to go on, to stop, to never stop. Fortunately for me, he ignored me and kept licking and sucking, his fingers never stopping.

I finally collapsed again, shaking all over as the last wave rolled past. He seemed to know and slithered his tongue gently past my sensitive clit and began licking my lips, pulling his fingers out slowly. I heard the wet sound as his fingers left my pussy, replaced by his tongue as he licked my sweet juices softly, gentling my body again. "Please, no more, I can't take anymore," I moaned against the sheet.

"You will, you know," He moved off the bed, lightly for such a large man and I felt the bed beside me give with his weight. A moment later, I caught the scent of my own come as he brought his fingers to my mouth and rubbed along my lips. "Open." He commanded and I obeyed immediately, parting my lips. He slid two fingers in, coated with my sweet juices and I ran my tongue along them, rubbing between them to catch every drop, sucking them deeper to taste more. I mewled as he pulled them from my mouth, wanting more.

I felt him slip onto the bed between my spread legs again and he slid a strong hand underneath me, pulling my hips up into the air, the ropes cutting slightly into my wrists and ankles as I was stretched. He slid his knees under both my parted thighs, his hair-roughened limbs rubbing deliciously against my smooth skin. I felt his hands on my ass cheeks and shuddered as he alternately rubbed strongly and feathered them across my sensitive skin. I began circling my hips under his hands, sighing in pleasure, my body quickly rousing again. I didn't think I could be ready again so soon, but my body proved me wrong as my hips began thrusting under him, seeking more. I knew what I wanted, needed, was to feel his hard cock.

The thought had just brushed my consciousness when I felt him push up on his knees, pulling my body taut against the ropes and his hard cock brush against my clit. I moaned, pushing my pussy down onto his cock and heard his soft laughter. He brushed the head against my clit again and again, lightly, teasingly and I tried to slide my pussy against it, to capture it, pull his hard cock inside my aching pussy. "What shall I do with my cock, my sweet slut? Shall I fuck your very wet pussy or that tight virgin ass of yours? Decisions, decisions ..." I heard his low laugh and moaned, half with desire and half with fear.

"Please, Sir, I need you. I need you!" I hated to hear that begging tone, but I was nearly past caring.

"What do you need, slut? Tell me!" That commanding tone again, reaching inside me and stealing my breath, forcing my obedience.

"Your cock, Sir. Please, I need your cock." I bit my lip and slid my hips in tight circles, seeking his hardness.

"Tell ME what you want me to do. Say the words I want to hear, my sweet slut, or I will continue to tease you. Do you want me to fuck your pussy or your ass?" I heard the laughter in his voice, but also the tightness that told me he was not immune to this teasing touch himself.

"I-I need you to fuck my pussy, Sir, please!" Dignity forgotten now, I could only feel. I was alive with feelings, every nerve seemed to be standing on end, the air sweeter and cool on my skin. I realized then that by robbing me of sight, he had forced me to concentrate on my other senses and every sense in me was screaming for him to fuck me.

I let out a moan as his cock brushed my clit again and slid up to my slick entrance, pressing the head against me and pushing in, lodging it just inside. I gasped as I realized how thick his cock was, stretching my tight slit with just the tip, letting out a scream as he lifted and rammed it deep inside me with one hard thrust. He rose up on his knees higher, stretching my body impossibly tighter against the ropes and pushed his cock deeper still. I could feel every hard, thick inch filling my tight pussy and stretching it more than I had ever been before. I scarcely drew a breath before he pulled his thick cock out until just the head was inside and then thrust in again, hard and deep.

I shuddered, gripping the ropes as he fucked my tight pussy with the same long, slow, hard thrusts, forcing his cock deep inside me. He never broke the rhythm as my body strained against the ropes, against him, silently urging him on and on. I sobbed as my clit pulled taut with each stroke, my juices flowing freely over his steadily thrusting cock and down over my pussy. His balls slapped against my clit, adding to the sensations he alone was creating in my body. I began thrusting my hips down with him, fighting the ropes, uncaring that they were rubbing my sensitive skin as I sought to fuck him hard, showing him the rhythm I needed.

I felt his fingers slide down to my pussy and back up to my ass as he slicked my juices there again. I tensed as I felt his finger press against my ass again, knowing he would push it inside. In answer, he slammed his cock into me fiercely and pushed his finger past my tight ring, not stopping until his finger was buried deep in my ass. I whimpered as my body resisted, tightening around his finger and he began twisting it inside, rubbing it against my sensitive inner walls. My tight ass clenched around his finger, making it difficult for him to pull it and his hand came down hard on my ass cheek. I gasped and my ass let go, but he didn't stop, bringing his hand down hard on my other cheek as he pushed his finger deep into my ass and thrust his cock into my pussy hard.

I bit down on the sheet again, low sounds tearing from my throat as he settled into a rhythm, each stroke calculating and cunning. His hand smacked each cheek with the same hard intensity, his fingertips sliding across after each sting of his hand, making my sensitive nerves jump. He thrust his finger deep into my ass with long even strokes as he fucked my pussy with the same rhythm. I thought I could not bear any more as he rose off his knees to thrust into my pussy over and over. I cried out when he pulled his finger out of my ass only to push another in with it, stretching my tight ring and fucking my tight ass with both thick fingers.

I heard the tension in his voice as it floated to me through the haze of pleasure, "do you want to come again, my sweet slut? Shall I let you come now?" I could hear his labored breathing and I took small pleasure in the fact that he was not unaffected by this. I knew I was not alone in my arousal and I reacted by tightening my pussy around his cock, trying to pull him deeper. I hear the intake of breath and his pace picked up, fucking me harder now, his cock ramming in over and over.

"YES," I screamed the words, "Please, let me come now!" I caught my breath as he leaned into my hips, spreading my legs further as he thrust his cock and fingers into me harder, faster and deeper. I lost control then, crying out over and over, "Yes, Sir, fuck me, fuck my pussy and ass, fuck ME!"

"Come NOW, slut, now, for ME!" I felt my very being resonate with his command and the force of his cock as he groaned loudly and began thrusting into my pussy faster. It was all I needed and my body exploded into pure sensation, concentrated on my pussy and radiating out until I felt like one mass of white-hot arousal and pleasure. I heard his cry and felt him slam his cock deep inside me, hot jets spurting against my cervix. Our bodies strained against each other, riding the same bright waves together before I could stand no more and collapsed against him. I felt him lean forward and then he was running his tongue up my back to my shoulder, biting it gently, before his hoarse voice whispered in my ear, "My sweet, sweet slut, you know you are mine and will never feel this with another man ever. I know you will admit it before this night is through."

I shuddered as much from the longing for those words to be true as the hope that they were not. How could my body betray me like this? Fantasy aside, this was rape, wasn't it? My mind skittered across that word though; I knew I had to admit to myself at least that this was no longer rape. It may have been forced on me, but now I wanted him with my whole being. Every nerve in me was crying out for him to touch me again, to fuck me hard and take my body back to those heights.

I was so lost in the sensations and thoughts that I didn't realize he had moved, pulling out from under my hips and setting them back on the bed until I felt the bed sink beneath his weight near my head. Too exhausted to move, I shut my eyes and listened to the sound of our breathing in the still room. I felt his hands in my hair, stroking down my waves, then curling his fingers around the length and pulling it up steadily, raising my head. Something soft bumped against my cheek and I jerked my head. He wrapped his hand tighter and pulled a little sharper causing me to let out a gasp. As my lips parted that soft object pushed between my lips; I could smell our mingled scents and knew it was his cock. He pushed forward again, harder, and the head filled my mouth. Instinctively, I ran my tongue around it, wetting his cock and tasting us on him, opening my mouth so he could push deeper.

His cock was so large it filled my mouth completely. I sucked gently, tentatively running my tongue along the underside and heard him let out a sigh, his cock hardening in my mouth. I felt it swell and panicked as I tried to accommodate its size and weight, pulling my mouth back off to the tip. He growled low in his throat and grabbed my head with his other hand, thrusting his cock back into my mouth further than before. I struggled but he held my head firmly in his hands, my hair wrapped tight around one and steadily fucked my mouth, pushing his cock deeper with each thrust. I fought against gagging, never having learned how to deep-throat a man. I could barely take a breath as he fucked deeper, his cock was so big.

12