A Birthday Butt Plug Surprise

Story Info
She's new to anal, and she gets a surprise on her brithday.
1.9k words
4.2
127.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie's birthday gifts started with the panties, lacy, see-through black ones. She'd torn open the small package and smiled at Toby. "Put them on, baby," he said as he brushed the red tissue paper off the bed. He resisted reaching for his wife as she stood over him, shimmied out of her dress, pressed her hand on his shoulder for support and stepped into the panties. He loved her ass, but he loved it even more now—and they weren't even done with the birthday gifts.

"And now this," he said, handing her a small box whose contents he'd made sure she couldn't guess. She leaned in to kiss him, then began to undo the red ribbon. He took the opportunity to slide his hand down her bare back and rest it inside the waistband of the panties.

Callie got the box open and pulled out the red toy, shaped with one bulbous end and a flat base. She held it, then turned to him. "Is this what I think it is?"

"If you think it's a butt plug, then you're right," he said, then paused. Her smile wasn't quite so big anymore, and the truth was, he was curious about it too. "I got you a beginner's size; there were bigger ones too. I thought we could try it, and if you don't like it, we can stop. But baby, I have a feeling you're going to like it." He did, and not just because he wanted to see it nestled between her cheeks.

The other day, when he'd had her on her hands and knees, his face buried in her pussy from behind, he'd held onto her ass, massaging it, wanting to taste her there. He'd paused for air and felt himself get hard at the prospect of sliding his cock into her sweet, small hole. He'd buried his face back inside her, his tongue going wild with abandon as he pictured just how excited Callie might get if he touched her there. He'd wanted to, but he'd gotten nervous. She was an incredible lover, eager and responsive, coming up with as many new positions and ideas as he did, but anal play hadn't come up in their six months together, and he didn't want to just start in on it if it might make her uncomfortable.

Toby pulled Callie close and kissed her hard, easing the toy out of her hands. He kissed her until she had to pull back for a breath, but when she tried to get on her back and pull him on top of her, he shook his head. "Later. Later I'm going to fuck you so hard you're going to scream. But first I want to get you ready. You'll like it, and if you don't, just tell me stop and I'll give you my cock, okay?" Callie smiled, but he knew it was her "yeah, sure, whatever you want, honey" smile, not one that said she was dying to be fucked in the ass. They'd never really talked about whether they'd tried it before and, if so, how it went. He had, and liked it, but the two women he'd tried it with had only shown half-hearted interest. This time, he was prepared. He'd even played with himself a little in the shower, to see what it felt like, and gotten a shock at how much he enjoyed that kind of stimulation.

He rolled Callie onto her stomach and shifted her so she was on her knees, her cute butt thrust into the air. As gorgeous as her curves looked in the panties, he had to pull them down, but settled them around her thighs. This was also his favorite position for eating her pussy, which he hoped to do later that night. But first things first. He kissed each asscheek, then gently squeezed them. He loved the feel of her butt in his hands, how round it was, how plump yet firm at the same time. He loved knowing how much heat was right there below, waiting to be unleashed. He held her cheeks apart enough to look at her properly, and blew gently. She squirmed, and he leaned down and licked her.

His first swipe of his tongue was tender and tentative, getting a feel for her. He tightened his grip on her cheeks and licked again, amazed at how sensitive she was. He could feel her respond, and he pushed a little deeper. She was tight there, but not so tight he couldn't get inside. He twisted his tongue enough to push in and out, and when he paused for a moment to survey her, Callie said, "More. Keep going, baby." She he did, finding that just as he couldn't get enough of her pussy when he was down there—or the way she pressed back against him eagerly—feasting on his girlfriend's ass was equally as wonderful. He didn't know how long it went on, only that when he stopped and brought his hand to her pussy, she was dripping wet. "I want to try it," Callie said breathlessly, in a rush, as she turned her head, before he could even mention the plug. "I want to feel it there. I had no idea; your tongue felt so good."

He smiled, unable to speak just then. She grabbed another pillow for under her head, deftly slid off her panties, and shifted so her ass was even higher in the air. Toby reached for the bottle of lube in their bedside drawer, and poured some onto his fingers. He'd checked at the store that this kind would work for anal sex. He drizzled a little onto her crack, then added a bit more to make sure, before starting with his pinky. He circled her hole with his finger, pressing gently, until Callie again had to urge him on. He pushed just a little, and then was inside her. Callie's own muscles pulled him deeper, and he watched as he played with her, pushing his finger as deep as it would go at her command.

Soon that wasn't enough, and he eased it out and used his index finger. Touching Callie there had made him unbearably hard. He didn't want to rush her, but he couldn't wait to be inside her. Her anal walls clung to his finger, making him sure it would feel amazing if he could press his cock right there too. When he was done with his index finger, he tried his thumb, giving Callie a light swat on her butt cheek as he did. He wanted to ask if she was ready for the plug, but she'd already told him she was, so he pulled out. "Stay right there," he said, and hastily went to the bathroom to wash his hands. In moments, he was back, adding lube to the toy then coating it with his fingers. "Hold yourself open for me, Cal," he instructed, both for the assistance and because he wanted to see her try it. Seeing her red fingernails digging into her own butt, spreading herself wide, made him groan. "You're so beautiful, baby. I'm going to put this in now."

Toby again went slowly, pressing the head of the toy against her anus and gently pushing. With Callie holding herself wide, clearly relaxed and hungry for it, Toby didn't have to wait long before the plug was all the way inside her, its base settling between her cheeks. He took her hands and raised them above her head, sliding down next to her to kiss her.

"How does it feel?" he whispered.

"Amazing." She sounded surprised at how good it felt. "Intense. But I want you too."

Toby guided her hand to his extremely hard cock. "You're going to have me, right now" He reached for a condom, got it out and onto his erection in seconds, then pulled her on top of him. Callie took over from there, guiding Toby inside her. He loved seeing her with her curls dangling down over him, her breasts bouncing, as if daring him to pull her close and suck on them, and her tight wet heat encasing his dick. Callie started to ride him. Normally he'd tell her to slow down, but he couldn't this time. He watched as she thrust her head back, her nipples pointing upward as she savored every inch of him. Callie was especially energetic as she rubbed her clit, and he could tell she was extremely wet. He was torn between watching her and closing his eyes, which he eventually did. When she flung herself down so their bodies were pressed together, then whispered, "Don't come; I want your cock in my ass," he almost lost it.

"Now?" he asked, needlessly.

"Yes, right now." She was still touching her clit and she started to shudder, her breaths against his neck hot and heavy. He wasn't going to deny her—or himself.

He waited for her to come, using every ounce of effort not to explode too soon. She slid off of him, making sure the condom stayed in place, and got on all fours, back into position, spreading herself wide. He hadn't expected things to move quite this quickly. "Steady now," Toby said quietly as he started to ease the toy out. Callie gasped and made a few garbled noises as he slowly removed the plug, meeting a little resistance. When it was fully out, she let go, and he placed the toy base end up on the nightstand.

"You tell me if it's too much baby," he said, adding lube to himself and rubbing a little more against her. He climbed into position and held himself in place, watching as the head of his cock pressed against her perfect hole. Once the head was in, the rest was easy. He went very slowly, amazed at the sensation.

"I want it all," she said, shifting her body so he knew she was going to touch her clit again. That prompted him to slide fully all the way in, savoring every second of being trapped so snugly there. It wasn't better necessarily than sinking in to the hilt into her pussy, or having her wrap her lips around him, just different, and all the more amazing because she was giving herself to him in a way he knew she never had with anyone. Soon they'd developed a rhythm, with Callie breathing deeply, grunting, thrusting back against him as he entered her fully. It was like he'd unlocked a hidden side of her, one neither of them had quite expected. "I'm going to come soon," he said, even though part of him never wanted to stop.

"I'm ready, I want to feel it," she said, shifting again and tightening around him. He could picture her with a vibrator pressed against her clit, or maybe working one inside her, letting its vibrations reach him too. He pictured her doing to him what he'd done to her earlier, teasing her tongue and then the toy into him, and that's what did it, making Toby come hard inside her. He rested against her back for a few moments before sliding himself out. After he'd cleaned himself and the plug up, her returned to the bedroom, smiling at the look on Callie's face and her discarded black lace panties on the floor.

He pulled her close and stared deep into her blue eyes, awed, as always, by how gorgeous she was, and how good a pair they were. "Best. Birthday. Ever," she pronounced, and curled up onto her side of the bed. "I wonder what we'll do for yours next week." Toby smiled, already looking forward to it.