A Birthday Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carina moved over to Mary. Together with another girl they started kissing each other and began caressing their breasts. I left them and went over to Sarah and her boyfriends. I took place in one of the chairs just in front of the scene in progress on the carpet. None of them acknowledged my presence.

I had never seen a show like this. And I was surprised that Sarah had allowed the boy to penetrate her ass. She had always objected when I had proposed such an action. The boy behind her head had introduced his rather long cock in her mouth. She sucked it and when he pushed it in still more she swallowed as a sword-swallower. As she had bent her head backwards I could see the cock inserted in her throat. Oh god, certainly she must had done it before! But when? She was a virgin when we got together.

The boy fucking her pussy was close to cuming. His voice sounded like a muffled trumpet. His movement stiffened up after having slammed all his cock into her. When he pulled out I saw his semen leaking from Sarah's pussy.

It took no long before the boy at her head shifted to stay between her legs. His long cock was rammed into her vagina. She cried of pain but most of pleasure when it hit her cervix. As far as I could see she was close orgasm. Her body shook uncontrollably below the boy. I was aware of that her bum muscles clenched together as she hissed air. She came at the same time as the boy emptied his sperm deep inside. Exhausted they came to lie beside each other.

The boy laying below pulled out his cock from her ass. Obviously he also had cum as there was a small string of white semen leaking from his, now slack manhood.

Now she was aware of my position just in front of her. She blushed and shook her head. "Did you viewed everything?" she asked with a trembling voice.

"Yes I saw a slut making something my wife never had allowed me to do!"

-------

End

12