A Birthday on Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress. I crave your attentions."

"AH!" A burst of cum erupted out of Kelly's dick and almost at once there was a series of staccato pops. In an instant, her ass enveloped her stool as her hips widened impossibly. No sooner was there a gap between her thighs did her quads surge larger. Her hips rose up as a gurgling emanated from her body. A moment later, the stood snapped under her weight and Kelly tumbled out of view.

Startled, Zoey stopped masturbating and leaned forward. "Ohmigawd, are you okay?"

"Yeah," Kelly rose back into the frame.

"Did...did you knock the camera at all? It seems lower than before."

"No I didn't touch the camera."

"Holy shit!" They said it at the same time as they realized Kelly had gotten taller. Already over six feet tall, she was probably closing on seven.

"Oh wow, this is amazing. I guess four spoonfuls was too much?"

"Nonono, not at all! You're a fucking goddess right now."

"A goddess hmm? A goddess needs tributes...have you come yet, love?"

"I don't think so?" She was still both quite hard and drooling pre.

"Good. Then I want you to take two more pills and then finish as you grow to be truly massive."

"Two? I'm not...I'm not supposed to take more than three a day, ma'am."

"Does a goddess care about the safety of mortals? Take the pills, pet."

With a gulp Zoey did as told. "Good girl, now. I'm going to rub this perfect body of mine and I expect you to come until you pass out. Are we clear?"

"Yes, ma'am," Zoey said as she began to stroke her cock once more. The heat was nearly instant this time but it did not just infuse her member, but her whole body. Her boobs began to throb. Looking down, they were starting to resemble muffins as they started to rise over the edge of her cups. She could feel her hips spreading wider underneath her, as the heat grew more intense.

On the screen, Kelly was moaning as she rubbed her muscle tits. The glow was fading, but they seemed to jump larger with each circling stroke. She stopped doing that and bent over. Zoey was confused until she realized that Kelly's cock would reach her chest. Gripping her thick cock with both hands, she rubbed her tip in between her pecs.

Zoey's cock surged larger, surpassing the thickness of her arm. Her shrouded tip brushed her lips and she was overcome with the desire to taste herself. She tried to peel back her foreskin, but the inches of extra length made it impossible. Undaunted, she pushed her face into the drooling end and began to gulp down her juices.

She was aware of the fact that Kelly had stopped worshipping herself to watch and redoubled her efforts, stroking her cock while continuing to suck on her end. As if the pills was aware of the attention, its effect accelerated. Her swelling tits jumped multiple inches every few seconds, quickly overflowing her bra and expanding to envelop her massive dick. Her hips began to buck almost at once, shoving her head closer to her lips.

Her balls began to grow then, their sack spreading over her thighs almost in an instant. Leaving her cock to her tits, she moved down to stroke them. The sensation was like pulling a trigger as they pulled tight. She could feel the cum moving through her insides, could feel it boiling up her dick, but she did not recoil.

When the first burst blasted out, she managed to swallow most of it, the rest dripped down onto her tits. The second wave was even larger and she gagged on her spunk leaving most of it to coat her expansive cleavage. The third shot inflated her foreskin, the fourth made the whole thing run down the underside of her dick.

Gasping for breath, she expected her erection to go down. It did not, if anything, it was getting bigger.

"Mistress! Goddess mine! I love growing for you, I never want to stop. I just want to keep...grow..ing..."

Slumping back in her chair, Zoey felt light headed.

"You okay over there?"

"Yeah, just think...I need to...need to drink something. Several somethings probably."

"Okay, I'm going to go get cleaned up. More fun later?"

"You bet."

The moment Kelly hung up, Zoey logged into tumblr.

[Misty, how fucking big am I going to get if I take four?]

[Um, not sure actually. I did not really think you would take four.]

[You know me, hard to turn down a command.]

[I suppose so. Well, the pills should only last about eight hours so...there is that?]

[Yeah. There's that. What about the powder?]

[What I sent Kelly? That is a bit more permanent, but she insisted that was what she wanted. If she never drinks another shake, she will probably lose about forty percent of her current mass.]

[If she keeps drinking?]

[Two tablespoons every few days will stabilize her at a twenty percent loss. Three means she probably loses nothing. Four means she makes steady gains.]

[What about five?]

[Well, um, make sure she never takes five.]

[I'll try.]

Her phone buzzed and it was a message from Kelly. In it was a photo of her pouring some of the power into a half-cup. Then there was another of her pouring the powder into the bath. Then a photo of her stepping into the glowing water.

Frantic, Zoey messaged Misty. [What would happen if say...she took a bath in half a cup of the stuff?]

[oO!!]

Kelly sent her another photo of her cock, easily several inches thicker than before. Thick glowing veins coiled around it. [Getting hard to hold phone lol My hands are getting so big!]

[Misty, I need a real answer.]

[The best I can tell you is that you are probably going to get a very big visitor, likely very soon. Good luck.]

12