A Birthday Party for Maria Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, her hand was spreading the cheeks of my ass and I felt a slippery finger at my asshole. She penetrated my asshole smoothly and wiggled her finger for a moment, then withdrew it replacing it with a cold object at the opening of my asshole.

Adriana gruffly said, "This is a glass butt-plug about to enter you, relax." She began shoving first gently, then with more force. The pain was sharp, but not too severe, and I tried to relax with little success. Finally, my sphincter relaxed and let it in. Now it felt like a big wad in my ass.

"Now, roll back over on your back so I can tighten the ropes again," I was ordered.

As soon as the ropes were tightened, I felt her hands lightly touching my chest and circling my nipples. Her mouth met mine in a soft kiss, and I responded to her touch and kiss by feeling an erection starting to appear. She kissed all over my body, and licked at my armpits and my belly button. Then she just let her fingernails glaze over my whole chest and stomach. Definitely, things were looking up, except for the big wad in my butt.

Adriana moved down to begin kissing my legs all the way down to my feet. I felt her tongue lick the soles of my feet, and I wiggled since I am extremely ticklish on my feet. Adriana knows my ticklish spots well, and she continued with her tongue and fingers tickling my feet. It was impossible for me to lay still as the tickling was really getting to me now, almost disturbingly so. Then it felt like a feather running over my chest and nipples, now two feathers, one at my balls and one on my chest. By now my erection was rock solid. Adriana commented, "So now you are excited? We'll have to see if we can cure that for now."

"This will sting a little. It is the belt from your trousers."

"Whack, whack, whack!" Three gentle lashes with my belt over my chest. They did sting, and quickly my erection went down.

"That's better!" Exclaimed Adrian as she resumed the tickling.

I started laughing at the tickling, it was an involuntary response but Adriana took offense at my laughing.

"Think that's funny?" She quipped, take this, "WHACK, WHACK, WHACK." Three more, not so gentle lashes over my stomach. My laughter turned almost to tears. Those lashes hurt.

Softly, the tickling with fingernails and feathers resumed. Somehow I was able to keep from laughing again, at least for now. However, my erection was trying to come back. Adriana warned me not to let it pop back up until she told me it was okay. There was no stopping it, her soft touches and her soft kisses had it raging again.

Then again without warning, "WHACK, WHACK, WHACK." This time they were extremely hard lashes and I know tears started to well up in my eyes. She went right back to the kisses and licking and again, my cock sprang up with a full hard on.

"You were warned about that," she said, as if there was really anything I could do to stop it. Now the punishment will be more harsh."

I know my groan was audible as I prepared myself for more hard lashes, but they didn't immediately come. Instead, I felt her fingers working over my nipples, getting them erect, then I felt something metallic against one, then a sharp pain in my nipple. "OUCH," I grunted.

"You were warned, that's an alligator clip on your right nipple. If you want to avoid one on the other nipple, you'd better not get hard again until I tell you it is okay." Then she added, "You do still trust me, don't you Brian?"

"Yes, I trust you," I grunted. "Adriana, I trust you completely. Even if it brings much more severe pain and suffering, I trust you, knowing that no matter what occurs, you will make sure that everything turns out okay."

"Okay Brian, let's just dispense with the pain games. You've done well," she released the clamp on my nipple.

"Now it is okay for you to get hard, we'll put it to good use." She immediately began lightly touching my chest hair again. Almost as quickly as her soft fingers touched me, I was rock hard again. She lowered her mouth to lick my balls and reached back, twisting the butt-plug. Now, that was arousing my libido again to an even higher level. She took my cock in her mouth and began licking around the head with her tongue. She could tell I was about to hit a peak and climax, so she backed off and left my cock alone as she said, "Now I want you to fill my ass just like yours is full with that butt plug."

She was getting her body in position over me. I could feel her hand lubing my cock and her butt hole. She lowered herself on my cock letting the head penetrate immediately. She wiggled a little and moaned softly as she put pressure with her ass to have me penetrate deeper. Soon I felt her descend quickly and I was all the way in. She immediately began pumping my cock deeply into her ass. She was panting and moaning with every thrust. I could feel her body temperature rising on my cock. She was building to a huge orgasm quickly, then she went wild, fucking my cock with her ass harder and faster than I could believe.

"Ahhhhhhhhhgggggggg, yesssssssss, yessssss, yessss," she screamed, then, "Ooooooh my God, YYYYESSSSSSSSSS!"

Her orgasm brought on mine almost immediately and she was already begging me to fill her with my cum. As I shot stream after stream of hot sperm into her bowels, I began to wonder, "Now what?"

As our orgasms subsided, she pulled off of my still semi-hard cock and held her hand over her ass. She came up over my mouth and moved her hand out of the way, letting my warm fluid drain out of her and into my mouth.

She whispered, "Get every drop." Then as she moved off my mouth, her mouth came to mine and her tongue searched out as much of our mixed fluids as she could. Then she collapsed on my chest and reached up releasing my left hand then my right. She was begging, "Brian, just hold me tight."

"You passed the test! I guess you really do trust me. I hope I can live to deserve that trust and the love you show for me in every respect."

I added, "Adriana, It looks like we have quite a few new fantasies to act out, and these don't involve other people!"

Through it all, Adriana and I realized that the only thing important to the two of us was each other. We are a family. I never doubted my love for her, and she realized how much she was loved, for, I think the first time. We always had great sex, but we both found out that, while sex is important, the intrinsic values of love were the greater force.

On the Friday before Adriana was scheduled to leave on a Sunday, I asked her where we stood. I said, "Adriana, we both know we are in love and I want us to be together, so will you come back to me?"

Adriana asked, "Come back to you? ......... Do I have to leave?"

"Well, there is your return flight to LAX on Sunday. And, you have to at least clear out your apartment in Malibu."

"Brian, I have a confession to make. I don't have a return ticket. The ticket I bought was one-way. You saw all the baggage I have, well that was everything important. I have two good friends in Malibu who will close out everything else and send it to me. Joe and Cecil know I didn't intend to return to California. If things hadn't worked out for us, I was just going to find a place here, near you hoping we would eventually work things out and you would forgive me."

Adriana had tears in her eyes as she went on, "Brian, I love you with all of my heart and soul. I want to live at your side all of our lives and share everything with you and only you. No more hanky panky, no more fantasy chasing. It just isn't necessary and really never was. Brian, living with you, and being your wife, is and always has been my greatest fantasy! I just don't know how things got so warped in my mind. Will you forgive me?"

We cried in each other's arms for what seemed like hours. Neither of us was willing to let go. It was as if we'd never been apart.

...... ...... ...... ...... ......

Epilogue

Sometimes in life, we make bad choices that can cause great grief for ourselves and for the ones we love. Adriana and I made bad choices, but we are the unusual and lucky ones. We were able to mend broken fences and get past the hurt because of our love for each other.

We had discovered that love is not a noun. Love is a verb, and love is not a feeling, it is a decision we make. Once that decision is made, it really matters not what the other party has done, it is just our duty to act out our love. Forgiveness, compassion, exoneration from all wrongdoing, and concern for the other's well being, and desires are just part of the makeup of a true loving relationship. Adriana and I have that kind of love, and now we both realize it.

Just last Wednesday, Adriana went to the doctor thinking she had a virus. It wasn't a virus, she's pregnant! We're going to be parents!