A Birthday Present for Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
A son surprises his mother on her birthday.
5.5k words
4.36
389.3k
213

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around 8 am on a Saturday when I pulled up to my Moms' condo. It had been over a year since I had last seen her (at Dads' funeral) and I was really hoping her grief was finally moderating. I had made it a point to call her every Sunday and had recently noticed an upbeat tone in her voice as well as what seemed to be a more positive outlook on life so I hoped she was finally coming out of the stages of grief.

Hopefully my little surprise would cheer her up even more. It had taken me eight months but I had finally been able to find a new job near Seattle and now I could visit her regularly. I had kept quiet about my move in order to really surprise her and now, with the move accomplished and with my 90 day probationary period over, I had a really wonderful birthday present for her.

With my truck keys in hand, I took the elevator to the top floor, and walked to her door. She had given me the key to the condo at the funeral in case I ever visited and she wasn't home when I got there so I unlocked her door and walked in. Closing the door quietly I stood still, listening for any clue as to where she was, and silently walked into the living room.

She wasn't there and a quick glance into the kitchen showed it, too, was empty. The balcony was unoccupied as well although two wine glasses and an empty bottle of wine caused me to smile. Fucking outstanding, I thought to myself, she's made a friend. I moved towards the hallway and stopped as I considered the implications.

If she was out, looking into her bedroom wasn't an issue. If, however, she was home with a friend then announcing myself would probably shock her silly especially if they were being intimate.

Given those two options I decided discretion was the better part of valor and retreated to the living room sofa. I sat there for about 5 minutes before I realized if she was being intimate with a friend then one of them (or maybe both) would eventually need the bathroom and having them see me waiting would definitely be uncomfortable for all concerned.

I had just gotten up when movement caught my eye and I saw a man, mid to late thirties, stumble out of Moms' room. He was about my height but the resemblance ended there. Where my hair was short his hadn't seen a clipper in quite a few years. He had a beard (which also hadn't seen a clipper in years) while I was clean shaven. He had a huge beer gut while frequent workouts kept my belly flat and toned.

He saw me, stopped, and growled "Who are you?"

I smiled and said "I'm Helens' son. I came over hoping to surprise her on her birthday."

He scratched his matted pubic hair (I noticed he had a small dick), farted loudly, than grinned. "My bitch isn't seeing company right now." He gave a coarse laugh and added "Especially family." He scratched his right armpit, farted again, than showed me an evil smile.

Something about him set my nerves on edge and I realized I had settled into a fighting stance. He seemed oblivious because he smiled and said "On the other hand if you're that cunts son than maybe you need an ass-fucking too."

My jaw dropped at his remark and he started to become erect. "It's been awhile since I had a pretty boy moaning under me. Come to Daddy, boy. Let me give you what I gave your momma."

Enough was enough. My attack left him flat on his back, grimacing in pain, while I twisted his right wrist in a direction it was not designed to go. I had my foot on his throat and I grinned as I asked him "Who's moaning now?" He didn't reply so I twisted his wrist harder and let the pressure from my foot lighten just a little. He screamed in pain and I chuckled a bit before repeating the question.

He just whimpered and shook his head, refusing to answer, and I realized that Mom would really be pissed if I broke her boyfriend beyond mending. "Listen up asshole." I told him. He looked at me with pain filled eyes and I gave him my patented shark grin.

"I'm going to talk to my Mom. If she says you're her boyfriend I'll let you walk away. If she says you're a rapist then I WILL plant your dead body where no one will ever find you. Are you one hundred fucking percent clear on this?" He just stared at me so I added "If you don't answer me I'm going to break your wrist."

"Fuck, please don't!" he begged in a pained voice. "She picked me up last night and told me to fuck her like a whore." He moaned as I increased the pressure almost to the breaking point. "She never mentioned she had a son." His eyes showed no lie as he added "I just did as she asked, man, and then I let my elephant mouth overload my mosquito ass when I saw you. I'm sorry I insulted you, dude."

I locked gazes with him and nodded. "I still need to talk to my Mom. You had better hope she confirms your story." He nodded his head and I walked into my Moms' bedroom. My jaw dropped because she was naked, face down, and pantyhose secured her hands to the headboard. Semen was dribbling out of her ass and from the matted pubic hair she had taken more than one load up her pussy.

Rushing to her bed I asked her "Are you okay, Mom?"

She moaned, turned her head away, and whispered "Oh God, Ronnie, you shouldn't see me like this."

"Did that bastard rape you?" I asked and she heard the anger in my voice for she shook her head.

"No, Ronnie, he didn't rape me. I asked him to do this to me." She sobbed a couple of times, probably ashamed for me to see her like this, than asked "Would you untie me please?"

I had a hard time working the knots free for they had been pulled tight (I sternly forced my mind away from thinking about exactly why) and finally freed her after a long couple of minutes. I heard movement behind me and glanced up as the asshole darted in, grabbed his clothes and shoes, said "Sorry again, man, I'll dress in the living room and then split."

"Turn your head away, Ronnie." I heard my mother ask and when I did she got up off the bed and walked into the adjoining master bath. I stared at the mattress for a couple of minutes as my mind traveled down some very dark and twisted paths before finally shaking my head and walking out. There are some things a son should never learn about his mother.

I was standing on the balcony, still grappling with what I had seen, when Mom joined me. She is 5 foot tall, and probably weighs no more than 95 pounds. Her reddish-brown hair hangs to her waist when allowed to and she has deep blue eyes, a button nose, and full lips. Her 43 year old figure is stunning with large breasts (for her body type), a narrow waist, a tight butt, and toned thighs and legs.

She's smart, funny, and most of all practical. Growing up all my friends had loved her and, as we matured, often commented that they wished that they would find someone like her when they married. Some of the guys had made MILF comments but that stopped after I beat a couple of them up.

She came up next to me, and we looked out at Puget Sound for a couple of minutes, then she sighed and said "I wish you would have told me you were coming out here."

"I'm sorry, Mom, but I wanted to surprise you." I replied.

She chuckled and said "You did." I sensed her looking at me so I turned my head and she added "I'm not going to apologize for what you saw."

"I wouldn't expect you to, Mom, and it's really none of my business anyway." Something had been bothering me and I suddenly realized what it was. I hesitated and seriously considered not delving any deeper but realized I had to know. "When I met what's-his-name in the hallway he said you had picked him up last night."

She nodded yes and I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and whispered "Please tell me you didn't have unprotected sex with a stranger." I opened my eyes and saw that she was giving me a considering look and I wondered if she would answer or tell me to mind my own business.

She looked back out at the Sound, sighed and wrapped her arms around herself, than turned to face me. "Let's go inside, son, I would rather not have this conversation out here." I followed her into the living room and sat on the couch while she sat on the far end of it facing me. "I assume you asked that question because you're concerned about my contracting S.T.D's and/or H.I.V?"

I nodded yes and she smiled. "This is going to be a long story, and you're going to learn some things that will probably shock you, but before I start let me just say that while yes, I did pick up Frank, and yes he was a stranger, I know for certain that he has a clean bill of health." Before I could say anything she raised a hand to forestall me and continued. "Many years ago your father and I joined a very private club that catered to people who shared the same sexual desires. One of the rules for membership is that each member must submit to a monthly blood test to determine if they have an S.T.D. and I met Frank through the club directory." She paused as if to invite a question so I jumped in.

"So this isn't something new?" I asked. "I mean it's not a reaction to Dads' death?"

She shook her head and then said "Oh no, Ron, not new at all." She looked down at her hands for a moment than asked me if I would open a bottle of wine. I went into the kitchen and spent several minutes fulfilling her request and when I went back into the living room she was staring out into space with a small smile on her face.

I filled two glasses and set the bottle on the glass table which caused mother to frown so I quickly placed a coaster under it and, as I handed her a wine glass, she rewarded me with a smile of thanks. I settled onto my end of the sofa while she stared into her wine glass as if the secrets of the universe were contained within it.

"I think you know your father and I met when I was 17 and he was 19?" She looked up in time to see my affirmative nod and continued. "The day after my eighteenth birthday he took me out to see a movie and invited me to his apartment afterwards."

A small smile was playing across her mouth as she said "I knew I shouldn't but your father was so charming I accepted. He had a bottle of champagne and after a couple of glasses I was quite giddy." She looked at me and the small smile became a grin as she added "I was a terrible tease back then and I teased your father one too many times."

She sipped her wine (I had forgotten I was also holding a glass so I did likewise) and after a moment continued. "I forget how it started but I said something and your father replied that I should have my bottom spanked. I dared him to try and suddenly I was across his lap, my skirt was up, and he was spanking me."

She shifted on the couch and her eyes were far away as she re-lived the moment. "I felt his erection pressing against my abdomen and I don't know if it was that, or the champagne, or the burning pain he was inflicting on my backside but I suddenly climaxed." Her eyes refocused and she told me "I had played with myself before, as all girls will, but the pleasures I had given myself paled in comparison to this. It was like a supernova deep within me."

She was breathing heavily and her nipples were threating to cut right through her t-shirt as she continued. "By the time I had recovered I was flat on my back on the floor, my panties were gone, and your father was in me."

She gave a little giggle and said "He raped me, thrusting his hard dick in and out, and I enjoyed every damn minute of it. It was a hell of a night, Ron, a hell of a night." We both sipped our wine and she added "I lost my virginity, learned I could have multiple orgasms, and became pregnant."

I damn near spilled my wine I was so surprised and she must have seen it for she nodded her head at me and leaned back onto the sofa. "He took me three times that night, Ron, that first time on the floor and then twice more in his bed. To this day the best I can describe it is like being in a small rowboat on a raging ocean. A wave would take me as high as the sky and then I would slide down the backside. I would rest in the trough for a moment then another wave would take me away."

She giggled again and told me "By the time he was done I was almost delirious with pleasure but of course I couldn't let him know that so I nagged him to drive me home, which he did, and then he fled in fear of my fathers' wrath." She gave me a wry grin and said "To say that your grandparents were less than thrilled about their eighteen year old daughter coming home at three in the morning reeking of sex would be a massive under-statement."

I grinned, then laughed, and said "A real Oh Shit moment, no doubt for all sides, so what happened next?"

She smiled and replied "Well, of course Father insisted I have no more contact with the violator of his daughter, Mother lectured me firmly about the dangers of unprotected sex once I admitted to her your Dad hadn't used protection, and your Father actually wrote an apology letter which was smuggled to me by your great-aunt Christine."

By this time I was in stitches and Mom was openly laughing. "What none of them knew was that all I wanted was your father between my legs so I could go to paradise again." She threw her head back and howled in laughter. "Score one for the studs in life, Ron, in which your father ranked at the top of my list."

She drained her glass and held it out to me. I set mine down (still half full) poured her another, retrieved my own, and waited for her to continue.

She stared into her full glass and quietly said "I was amazed, and confused, when I missed my period. I didn't say anything because good girls didn't get knocked up before they got married."

My burst of laughter startled her and she asked "What's so funny, Ron?"

"I was just thinking of a joke about good girls and nice girls." I replied. Her body posture invited the tag line so I said "A good girl goes to a party, goes home, and goes to bed. A nice girl goes to a party, goes to bed, and goes home."

She was sipping her wine when I delivered the punch line and she laughed, causing a fine mist to moisten the carpet, than she set her glass down. "Oh my God, Ronnie, well put. In your Fathers' case I was definitely a NICE girl."

I grinned at her and, attempting to get her back on track, said "So it was a double ring wedding?"

"Both barrels, kiddo." (She had obviously caught that joke!) "One week after I announced I was pregnant we were married. Charlene White, my best friend, was my maid of honor while Jack Carter was your fathers' best man."

I smiled and said "No doubt Grand-dad was lurking in the background ready to defend the family honor."

She gave a crow of laughter and said "Lurking my ass, he was in the front row, shotgun and all, with mother standing next to him reminding him it was bad form to shoot the father of their grandchild!"

I stood up and said "Mom, I'm so glad we had this talk, and I hate to cut it short but I have a couple of presents for you."

She made a sit down motion with her free hand and replied "We're not done yet." so I sat back down. "On our honeymoon night your father was gentle, considerate, kind, and attentive. I had one small orgasm, which was quite unsatisfactory, and cried myself to sleep."

"We talked about it the next morning, or rather I talked and he listened, and that night he tied me to the bed and spanked me. He called me filthy names as he fucked me, and then he stuffed a coke bottle into my...." she stopped herself, blushed, and continued "Well, no need to get too graphic. Suffice it to say I had a lot of really powerful orgasms that night."

She was, once again, staring into her wine glass. I watched as her hand tightened around the wine stem so hard I was half afraid she would break it. "I was so ashamed afterwards, knowing that I liked rough sex and being dominated, that I actually thought about killing myself." She looked at me again and smiled. "Good girls don't do that."

I thought about nice girls but refrained from saying so. She shook her hair (which had fallen across her face during her confession) and said lightly "Fortunately for you I talked to my mother and, in what was probably our only frank discussion about sex, she confessed she had the same thoughts but that Father was too kind, or too afraid, to treat her roughly and she was too timid to suggest it."

This time it was I that stared into my wine glass. Her story had resonated deep within me and I realized then that I was my fathers' son.

"Anyway, after your father died I quit going to the club, quit having sex for that matter, just sort of drifted along. About 2 months ago I came to the realization that I needed sex the way I needed food or drink so I went back. Frank is the fourth man I've had sex with and, quite frankly, they've all been very poor lovers." She sighed deeply and her eyes filled with tears as she concluded "Without some kind of emotional attachment sex is just sweaty work for me." She fought the tears but they won and she cried out "Oh God I miss him soooo much." before sobbing into her cupped hands.

I quickly set my glass down, slid over to her, and wrapped my arms around her. She rested her face on my chest, her arms around my neck, and cried for a long time. I have never felt more helpless as my mother cried and all I could do was rub her back and make comforting sounds.

Her sobs became sniffles and then finally went away entirely. I handed her some tissues from the box she kept on the side table and watched as she dried her eyes and blew her nose. She gave me a weak smile, kissed my cheek, and said "I'm glad you're here. How long can you stay?"

I smiled at her and said "Mom, I've been hiding a secret from you." I thought for a moment then added "2 secrets."

She instantly looked worried and asked "What secrets? Why hide them from me?" Her face paled and she whispered "Oh my god, you're not sick are you?"

I shook my head and gave a little laugh. "I kept the first one secret because I wanted to surprise you and I was never going to tell you the second secret at all. Okay, the first secret is that after Dad died I started job seeking in the Seattle area because I didn't want you to be all alone. Three months ago I found one. My 90 day probationary period was up yesterday and I've got a real estate agent helping me find a house."

Her eyes widened, she flashed me a high wattage smile and, with a glad cry hugged me. "I'm so happy you're here, Ron, and that I'll be able to see you more often. This is the best birthday present I can think of." she whispered in my ear before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her before spilling my second secret. I hesitated a moment because I really wasn't sure how she would take it. Taking a deep breath I looked into her eyes and began. "Do you remember saying how I was just like father? Same color hair and eyes, same way of walking, of how we could almost be twins?" She nodded yes so I continued. "Up until today I didn't realize we had something else in common."

She looked puzzled and a bit confused so I asked her "Do you remember me talking about Janet?" She nodded again and I gently said "She was my sub." She didn't catch on at first but I could tell when it sank in. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped and she made as if to back away from me but I held her in a firm grip.

"She didn't want to move to Seattle so I freed her shortly before I left." Mom still wasn't processing too well so I spelled it out. "I was her Master and she was my sexually submissive slave." Looking into her eyes I saw something I never ever wanted to see. I swear I could see the fear growing in her and as she started to struggle against my grip I gave her a firm shake and said "Stop that, Mother." in a commanding tone.

To my surprise, she stopped moving, but the fear in her eyes remained so I lifted my hands from around her waist, gently placed them on her shoulders, and softly said "You are my Mother and I love you, honor you, and respect you. I will never try to get you to do anything you aren't comfortable with and I will never bring this subject up again."

12