A Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right after she moaned she heard a giggle. "Well, it's about time you're finally up."

Opening her eyes she found Lisa sitting up beside her, grinning at her.

"Mornin," she replied sleepily, though as Lisa played with her breast and nipple she felt herself becoming more alert with every passing second.

Just when she felt herself getting wet, Lisa rolled over and bounced out of bed. "Breakfast time," she called back over her shoulder with a blazing smile.

"Damn morning people," Julie muttered with a frown as she slowly followed. She couldn't help but feel a bit annoyed that Lisa had gotten her worked up and then abruptly stop.

She looked around for a robe or something to throw on but then she realized that Lisa had been naked so with a shrug she followed her friend down into the kitchen.

She felt a little awkward at first and she hoped she'd get over it. She giggled when she entered the kitchen when she saw her blonde friend leaning over pulling things out of the refrigerator. What she found so cute was the way Lisa's ass was poking out of the apron she had put on.

When Lisa saw her amused look, she giggled too. "One just doesn't fry bacon in the nude," she explained.

She pointed at the breakfast bar, "Sit," she directed forcefully but with a huge smile.

Julie sat down but frowned. "Why can't I help?" she pouted.

Lisa sighed, giving her an amused look. "Okay, why don't you get us some juice," she suggested, a small wry smile forming on her lips.

While Julie went to do her assigned task, Lisa chopped up some Monterrey Jack cheese and some left over ham. Once that was done, she checked on the bacon before she started scrambling the eggs in preparation for making an omelet.

As she began to heat the second pan for the omelet, she removed the couple of strips of bacon she had started a little earlier than the others.

Once the pan was ready for the eggs and she poured them in, taking a quick moment to crumble the two pieces of bacon she had just removed from the pan.

Tending the eggs until just the right moment, she added her prepared fillings and deftly folded the omelet over.

Lisa smiled at Julie when she noticed her staring at her.

"I can never get it to come out so nice," the redhead sighed.

"All it takes is practice," Lisa replied with a smile. "And if you want to practice you can come make me omelets any time you want," she teased with a wink, her eyes sparkling merrily.

"Maybe I just might do that," Julie replied, though her cheeks were quite red.

"Go, sit," Lisa ordered, ignoring Julie's red cheeks, something the redhead was extremely grateful for.

As she brought the omelet to the breakfast bar, she grabbed a teapot that Julie hadn't noticed before.

After placing the omelet on the table, Julie watched in fascination as Lisa grabbed a small silver strainer and began pouring the tea through it.

Seeing the redhead's puzzled look, Lisa smiled. "I prefer loose-leaf tea. I think it tastes better and is fresher than those God-awful bags."

"I usually have coffee because that's what my parents drink," Julie remarked, watching the dark reddish-brown liquid flow into her cup.

"When I was a kid, my mom always had coffee in the morning, but I never acquired a taste for it," Lisa replied with a shrug. "I found I preferred tea instead. This is an Irish Breakfast Tea and is a bit stronger than most regular teas, in fact in Ireland they usually drink it with milk, though I like mine with just sugar," she added as she sat down and divided the omelet in half.

She served Julie before herself. The redhead added some sugar to her tea and took a small sip. She figured she could add milk later if she needed too.

"Umm, this is really good," she said, earning her a smile from Lisa.

They'd been eating and chatting for a while when Julie realized she was sitting there nude and eating breakfast. She found it rather interesting that it didn't bother her in the slightest, it seemed so natural.

"Hey, no fair," she cried in mock anger, tugging on Lisa's apron. "You're getting a free look at me while you're all covered up," she complained.

Lisa rolled her eyes and removed the apron. "There, is that better," she huffed in faux irritation.

"Much better," Julie giggled.

They were just finishing eating when Julie asked, "So what are we going to do today?"

"I know what I want to do," Lisa growled lowly, her eyes feasting on Julie's nude body.

Julie looked at her in surprise for a moment and then with a squeal she jumped up and ran towards the family room.

Lisa was hot on her heels and tackled her onto the couch, where she began to kiss her passionately.

Julie moaned and felt herself getting wet, loving what her friend was doing to her. Her moans deepened as Lisa's hands roamed her body, igniting fires wherever she touched.

She groaned in frustration when the blonde stopped, opening her eyes she found Lisa staring at her intensely.

"Do you trust me?" the blonde haired girl asked quite seriously.

Julie felt her heart begin to beat faster, "Yes," she whispered, her body tingling in anticipation.

"Turn around and kneel on the couch," Lisa instructed.

A little hesitantly, Julie did as told. She gasped as Lisa slid a blindfold over her eyes.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you," the blonde whispered.

Taking a deep breath, Julie tried to relax and was partially successful. She jumped a little when she felt Lisa take her one hand and slipped something over her wrist. It wasn't until she did the same with the other that she became a little concerned.

"Lisa?" she asked tentatively.

"Shh, everything is going to be okay," Lisa whispered.

Julie snuggled into Lisa's side, letting the memories slip away, content with where she was.

Her eyes snapped open when Lisa whispered, "So do you want to fuck me?"

12