A Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Moira gets a special surprise on her 25th birthday.
1.6k words
2.69
46.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just locked up and left for home from a long day at work. Who ever said that being a psychologist was easy had to have been crazy. I don’t know what ever possessed me to become a psychologist. I should’ve become a teacher like my parents. Then I wouldn’t have to hear people complain all the time.

But I digress. Anyways, I was on my way home when I got home I had a message on my answering machine. It was from my best friend Jennifer saying she had a surprise for me and that I should get dressed in my cutest, no scratch that SEXIEST outfit, because she was taking me out for a night on the town. We live in Orlando, so there isn’t anything we couldn’t go do. There is a lot of nightclubs, and other such things to do on a Friday night.

Well I went into my bedroom and got changed out of my skirt suit. I put on my black silk thongs, my pair of black leather hipster pants and my “It’s Hard to Be Humble When You go to V.P.I [Virginia Tech]” shirt. Then I took out the spacer I had in my nose piercing and put in a cute diamond stud. Then I put in a pair of earrings that I got from Claire’s boutique in they had little spiked blue and hot pink balls on the bottoms of them and put them in my holes. In my second holes I put in a pair of diamond studs. Then I slipped on my favorite pair of combat boots. Then I grabbed my leather jacket as the doorbell rang.

“Coming,” I yelled.

I opened the door and there was Jennifer.

“Ready to go Moira?” Jennifer asked.

“Ready when you are,” I said.

“Let’s blow this popsicle stand.”

I locked the door to my house as we went out and we got in to Jennifer’s Yukon.

When we had been on the road for about 5 minutes I decided to ask the question that had been bothering me since I heard her message.

“Where are we going Jennifer?”

“It’s a surprise,” Jennifer said. “You’ll like where we’re going though.”

“You know I hate being kept in the dark Jennifer,” I said.

“Yeah,” Jennifer said. “But that’s the point of the surprise. It’s your 25th birthday. I don’t want to spoil the surprise that I have planned for you.”

Then about 10 minutes later we made it to one of the hottest clubs in Orlando, Tabu. I almost came on the spot. “You are THE BEST Jennifer,” I said. “I’ve been wanting to come here forever.”

“That’s why I brought you here,” Jennifer said. “And I’ve got a surprise for you when we get in there.”

I couldn’t think of what the surprise was. When we walked up to the bouncer he let us in no questions.

When we got into the club a man walked up to Jennifer and I and I recognized him right off the bat. It was the owner, Howie Dorough from the Backstreet Boys. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

“Hi Jennifer,” Howie said. “How are you girl?”

“I’m great Howie,” Jennifer said. “I’d like you to meet the guest of honor, Doctor Moira Green.”

“It’s a pleasure to finally meet you,” Howie said offering his hand. “Jennifer can’t stop raving about you.”

I placed my hand in his and he lightly brushed his lips over my knuckles. “Oh really? She has?” I asked giving Jennifer one of my many ‘You’re Gonna Die’ looks. “What has she told you?”

“That you were beautiful,” Howie said. “But she didn’t give you justice.”

I started blushing. “Thank you Howie,” I said.

“May I ask you a question?” Howie asked.

“You just did,” I said, being my usual smart ass self. “I’m sorry. Yes you may.”

“It’s ok,” Howie said. “What does V.P.I. stand for?”

“Virginia Polytechnic Institute,” I said. “It’s also known as Virginia Tech. It’s where I went to get my masters.”

“What is your masters in?” Howie

“Education,” I said. “I wanted to have something to fall back on in case I couldn’t get into a good law firm or psychological practice.”

“What all degrees do you have?” Howie asked.

“My B.A. in Psychology, my M.A. in Education, my Ph. D. in Clinical and Forensic Psychology, my Ph. D. in Criminal Justice, and my J.D.,” I said. “And you’re only 25?” Howie asked.

“I was a triple major when I was working on my Ph. D. and so I had to work 3 times as hard to keep my classes straight,” I said. “Plus I started college when I was 15 years old, so that helped a little.”

“How’d it happen that you started college when you were 15?” Howie asked a little intrigued.

“I was the child genius of my family and so when they got stuff from Mary Baldwin College about their PEG program they shipped me off and I was done by the time I was 18 and then I went on to get my M.A. and then my J.D. and then my Ph.D. I just finished up my Ph. D. program about a year ago,” I said.

“Cool,” Howie said. “Now I would like you lovely ladies to come with me.”

Jennifer and I followed him to a private room off the dance floor.

“I’d like to introduce you to my friends,” Howie said. “That’s Kevin, Kristen, Brian, Leighanne, Nick, Paris and A.J. Guys this is Jennifer and Mo . . . Mo . . .”

“Moira,” I said. “Dr. Moira Green.”

“What up Doc?” the one with sunglasses on said. I believe his name was A.J.

“If you’re going to call me by a nickname ass monkey call me Mo, not Doc. Got it?” I said, reverting back to my New York accent.

“Calm down Moira,” Jennifer said. “It’s gonna be ok.”

“I’m sorry,” I said taking a deep breath.

“It’s ok,” A.J. said.

“Do you guys mind if we have a cigarette?” I asked.

“Nah,” they said. “Go ahead.”

I pulled out my silver engraved cigarette holder and pulled out 2 cigarettes, one for me and one for Jennifer, and lit them both.

“So what are is are you a doctor in?” Kevin asked.

“I have my Ph. D. in Clinical and Forensic Psychology and my Ph.D. in Criminal Justice,” I said.

“Wow,” Nick said. “Impressive.”

“That’s not all she has,” Howie said. “She has her M.A. in Education, her B.A. in Psychology and her J.D.”

“J.D.? Brian asked.

“Law degree,” I said. “ I’ve taken the bar exam for all 50 states.”

“Damn woman,” A.J. said. “How’d you manage that?”

“I couldn’t tell you,” I said. “To tell you the truth I don’t really remember much from the day I took the bar exam.”

“Here’s an idea,” Jennifer said. “Why don’t we go out and dance?”

“Sounds like a plan to me,” I said.

So all of us went out on to the dance floor and Howie grabbed me and pulled me to him. We started grinding to the music and I was getting wet just by being near him. I could feel getting hard. He was so sexy. I couldn’t believe that I was grinding with him.

Then he whispered in my ear, “let’s go to my office, where we’ll have more privacy.”

We went up to his office. When we got there, he pulled me to him and kissed me passionately. I returned the kiss and ran my hands through his hair. He grabbed my ass and pulled me to him. He was rock hard.

He broke the kiss and whispered, “All of that is for you.”

“I need you,” I whispered to him. Then I started to unbutton his shirt.

He pulled my shirt off over my head and started kissing on my neck. He unfastened my bra and started kissing on my tits.

I unfastened his belt and undid the pants he was in. I pulled his pants and his boxers revealing a 12-inch cock. I got on my knees and started to suck him. He moaned in pleasure and he was obviously holding back from cumming just yet. I took him all in my mouth and then he came.

Then he unfastened my pants and took them off revealing my black thong and how wet I was. He then removed my thong and noticed him growing hard again.

“Even your pussy is beautiful beyond compare,” Howie murmured.

He started licking around my pussy. I moaned in pleasure in response. Then he started to lick my clit and his tongue felt great. I moaned loudly in pleasure. He kept licking at the same fast pace bringing me closer to orgasm and then right as I was about to cum he stopped.

“Don’t stop Howie, please,” I begged.

“I want to feel that tight pussy of yours and make you cum with my rock hard cock,” Howie whispered in a voice dripping with passion.

Then he cleared off his desk with one sweep of his arm and picked me up and set me down on the top of the desk facing him. I spread my legs and he stuck his big rock hard cock in me and all I felt was pleasure. He kept thrusting in and out hard and fast, hitting my g-spot every time he thrust into me. I screamed in pleasure and very soon he was grunting and came deep inside of me.

We got redressed and walked down to the room that he had downstairs for all of us. When we got down there everyone was fucking. We decided we’d join the fuck fest and Howie bent me over the table and took off my pants and his pants and started slamming into me harder and faster than before and I was cumming before I knew it. He was bringing me to orgasm with every thrust and I nearly passed out from pleasure.