A Birthday Threesome

Story Info
A special surprise for his birthday.
2.8k words
4.43
127.7k
47
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband was being impossible. He was driving me absolutely crazy. It was a month before his birthday and he still hadn't told me what he wanted. He had no suggestions of anything to do, no suggestions of presents, nothing. I was getting very frustrated. All he said was I'll like whatever we do and whatever you give me. Yeah right! He usually bought everything he needed for himself and most things he wanted, and right now he couldn't think of anything he wanted that he didn't have.

"Damnit Nate! If you don't tell me what you want for your birthday or give me some suggestions we won't do anything. I've suggested things and you say 'Nah'. I'm getting really fed up with this."

"Lizzy, it's not a big deal, it's not a big birthday. I'm just turning 33. It really is not a big deal. Please honey, stop worrying about it so much."

With that he gave me a kiss and left for work. I went about my day, trying to not think of his birthday, trying to not let it affect me. Well that plan didn't work. It was all I could think of. I went to the bank and forgot to deposit a check. I shopped for groceries and nearly forgot the milk. I picked the kids up from school and had to turn around at the end of the street because I past the neighbor's house where I needed to drop off one of the carpool kids. I know he said it wasn't a big deal, I know he said not to worry, but he does so much for me and the kids. He works so hard and he deserves to be taken care of. He deserves something very special, even if he thinks it's not a big deal. While standing at the fridge figuring out what to make for dinner it hit me. I needed to call Sarah.

Sarah and Nate had been best friends since they were 12. She accepted me as soon as we met and made every effort to make me comfortable and know that I was her friend too. She attended our wedding, she was at the hospital when our children were born, she's an aunt to our kids even though she isn't blood related and she'd be the perfect person to help me. I waited for her to answer her phone, she picked up after the third ring.

"Hey Lizzy, I just walked in the door. What's up?"

"I'm calling about Nate's birthday."

"I thought you might. He told me you've been racking your brain trying to figure things out."

"Oh, well let me say this quickly so I don't lose my nerve. I really need your help. The only thing I can think to give Nate for his birthday is very unconventional. Something he's talked about but I've never thought of doing. Something that I hope you would like to do, since you've said you've done it before, and I really hope it would interest you with us. Something that..."

"Lizzy, enough already, please, just ask."

"Sarah, I'd like to give Nate a threesome for his birthday. You, him and me. One night only, for his birthday."

She sat quietly for a few moments. What was she thinking? I knew she was single, and bi-sexual. No boyfriend, no girlfriend, no one she shared a commitment with. She enjoyed playing with men and women. I knew she had threesomes, I sat at my kitchen table while she told Nate about them, always curious, but never having the nerve to let it be known. Finally, after what felt like forever, Sarah spoke.

"Wow, Lizzy, I never thought I would hear those words uttered from your mouth. I never imagined you, you Lizzy, would actually want something like that. I'm not trying to be mean and say you're prudish, but you always seemed like such a good girl, not adventurous at all."

"I know, but listening while you talked about them to Nate, I was curious. I never let on because I was afraid he would push for one because I know he wants one."

"Honey, he won't do anything you don't want to do."

"I know, that's why I thought this would be the perfect time."

We talked for a half hour, planning everything. Every detail, every sexy, hot detail, nothing was left out. Oh my, I was getting moist talking about this. I had to pull myself together. There's a month after all and I didn't want Nate to suspect anything that was going to happen. He would know something was up if I acted any differently than normal. As I watched Nate pull in the drive way, returning home from work, I hung the phone up and casually touched myself through my pants. Oh, that felt good. This will be a lot of fun I thought with a devilish grin on my face.

After a long month, Nate's birthday was finally here. We had a nice family day, taking the kids for pizza and games. The next step was dropping the kids of at my parent's house. I pretended to have a headache so I could go home and rest while he took the kids to my parent's house. I had to get home and changed for our night in at Sarah's. I put on my new, matching black lacey bra and underwear. The front of the thong barely covered my clean shaven pussy, the bra cupped my breasts and pushed them up slightly causing the perfect, sexy cleavage line. I caressed the top of my breasts in anticipation for what would happen in just a short while. Oh, I couldn't wait. I put my tightest pair of jeans on, the ones that squeeze my ass perfectly and always catch Nate's eye. I chose one of my low cut shirts that Nate had bought me, telling me how he loves to see just a little of what he will see a lot of later. I followed it up with a new pair of shiny black leather heels, fuck me shoes I was told, bought especially for tonight. It made Nate stop in his tracks as he walked in the door.

"Wow, baby with you dressed like that, I don't want to go out anywhere tonight."

"Oh Nate, we're going out, and you will love what we're doing," I purred.

I reached in his pocket, searching for his keys, pretending to go the wrong direction and touch his cock. Hmmm, he was already getting hard.

"Oops," I said with a wink.

I drove to Sarah's house and asked Nate to wait just a minute in the car while I went in to pick something up from Sarah. He said he would get it, but I said no, we are in a hurry and he would take way too long. I went to the door just as I usually would and Sarah hugged me as soon as she opened the door. We walked in her house and closed the door behind us. We quickly undressed and waited for Nate to come and see what was taking so long. She looked amazing. Her beautiful olive skin was such a contrast to my porcelain complexion. She wore a red lacey bra and thong and her nipples were already protruding through the fabric, begging to be touched. She had a pair of matching fuck me heels, just like mine but red that perfectly complimented everything. As I admired Sarah, getting wet looking at her beautiful, tight round ass, and perky size D breasts we heard the door creak open slowly.

"Lizzy, Sarah, what's tak..." Nate stopped dead in his tracked. His mouth practically hit the floor.

"Please Nate, come in." Sarah said seductively.

"We have something special we liked to give you for your birthday baby. Please follow us," I said leading us all to Sarah's bedroom. We entered her room which was dimly lit with candles and asked Nate to stand still for us. We slowly undressed Nate kissing and longingly touching every part of his body, caressing every curve of his strong muscular arms and his tight chest and flat, strong stomach. While we both removed his pants, his cock sprung out of his boxers. I licked my lips wanting to wrap them around his dick, needing his cock in my mouth. We had Nate lay on his back. I come from the bottom of the bed between his legs and Sarah came from the side. I gingerly touched his balls and cupped them in my hand. Sarah licked her lips to moisten them.

Sarah knelt on the side of her bed and took Nate's cock into her mouth at the same moment I took his balls in mine. He moaned with pleasure having two wet mouths on him. He grabbed at the bed, reveling in the pleasure. We continued to suck his cock and balls Sarah moving faster and faster, moving her mouth up and down Nate's dick. I felt his balls throbbing in my mouth and knew he was going to cum soon. I could see Sarah's breast bouncing with the movement. All this was making me so wet.

"I'm going to cum," Nate growled.

Sarah moved off his cock and I moved up to it. When he came we both licked his wet sticky cum off his still hard cock. Every time Sarah's tongue touched mine it sent a shock to my pussy like electricity. Once he was cleaned up we asked Nate to sit on the storage chest that Sarah had at the foot of her bed, we wanted him to watch while Sarah and I undressed each other. Sarah lightly touched my cheek running her hand down my neck, pushing my bra strap off my shoulder. She reached around the back and undid the clasp to allow the bra to fall onto the floor. I heard Nate gasp as Sarah grabbed my breasts and rubbed my nipples with her thumb. I looked down and saw Nate's dick was nice and hard again. Sarah moved her hands down and pushed my panties off my wet pussy.

"Please Sarah, let me see you eat Lizzy's pussy."

Sarah moved me to her bed, laid me down at the edge with my legs hanging over the side and knelt on the floor in front of me. Sarah slipped her hand between my thighs and ran her fingertips up my leg lightly, almost tickling me. She traced her hand along my wet, glistening pussy lips and parted them slightly. She used her index finger to slowly rub my clit, suddenly moving faster, adding more pressure. It felt so fucking amazing. I saw Nate stand and move behind Sarah. He grabbed her hips and lifted her off her knees, but she didn't stop touching my pussy. He pushed her panties off her beautiful ass and bent her body forward. Her face was right in front of my pussy. He rubbed his cock on her pussy and entered her from behind. Sarah groaned as Nate's cock entered her tight pussy and moved her mouth to my pussy. She licked my clit before taking it in her mouth and sucking it. Oh fuck, I felt like I was going to cum. I screamed from the amazing pleasure and I felt Sarah's moan on my pussy lips as her tongue plunged into my pussy. Nate was fucking Sarah hard, holding her hips tightly, grunting with every thrust. I heard a deep groan and knew he came inside Sarah. Her body vibrated and she grabbed my hips. I knew she had cum, I could feel the vibration of her moan on my pussy. At that moment I came all over Sarah's mouth. I screamed as I came, this was all so amazing.

Sarah and Nate both bent to lick my pussy clean. I felt like I could cum again from them both licking me. I moved to get up, stood and touched the top of Sarah's breast that were peeking out through her bra. I moved behind her, undid the clasp of her bra and pushed the straps of her shoulders. I saw the look on Nate's face, the one he made when he wanted to suck on my breasts. I smiled at him.

"Go ahead baby, take Sarah's tits in your mouth."

As Nate put his mouth on Sarah's tits, I rubbed her ass and squeezed her cheek tightly before giving a nice slap. I move my hand underneath and slipped my finger into Sarah's wet pussy. I'm not sure what was making her moan more, Nate's mouth or my hand, but it didn't matter. I moved my hand away from her pussy and moved in front of Sarah and knelt at her pussy. I lifted her leg and rested her foot on my leg, exposing her pink, plump pussy lips. I moved up to Sarah's pussy and licked all the way from the back of her pussy to her clit. I used my tongue to apply pressure to Sarah's clit while Nate sucked her tits. Sarah's pussy was throbbing from the pleasure she was experiencing and out of the corner of my eye I saw Nate's cock was within my reach. I moved Sarah's hand to his balls and my own to his shaft. He hesitated from sucking Sarah's tits for just a moment while he felt our hands touch him. I moved my hand up and down tightly around his cock while Sarah massaged his balls. It didn't take very long from all the playful pleasure we were having and Nate came. His cum was on Sarah's stomach as well as his cock. It wasn't much longer when Sarah came. Her pussy juice tasted so sweet. It dripped from her pussy into my mouth and I slurped up all I could. I stood from my place on the floor and Nate practically shoved me to the bed.

He had me kneel on the bed and teased my clit with his cock. Oh God, I loved when he did that. He kept rubbing the head of his cock on my clit until I was screaming, screaming from the pleasure. Sarah had walked to the other side of the bed and laid underneath me so she could take my tits into her mouth. I have never experienced such amazing pleasure, a sexy woman's tongue flicking my nipple, her mouth circling it while she grabbed and rubbed my tits and my gorgeous' husbands cock teasing my clit. He continued his assault on my clit, rubbing fast, with the perfect amount of pressure.

"FFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!"

I came so hard, my body convulsed. I fell onto the bed on my side, but Nate wasn't done. He laid me on my back and shoved his cock into my pussy. He told Sarah to kneel over me and kiss me. I can't believe how soft her lips were as her tongue entered my mouth. Suddenly Nate removed his dick from me and I felt Sarah moan into my mouth. He was fucking her again, pounding her. I could feel her body moving with every movement he made. He was fucking her hard almost making her cum and then entered my pussy again, all the while Sarah and I kissing grabbing each other's breasts. I felt like I was going to cum again and grabbed the back of Sarah's head as I moaned into her mouth. I came all over Nate and all over Sarah's bed. He pushed his cock into Sarah's wet pussy again, fucking her hard and fast, pounding her pussy. She ripped her mouth away from mine as she screamed from her orgasms.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FFFFUUUCCCCCKKKK! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSS!"

Sarah collapsed on top of me before falling to my side. Nate stood over us, enjoying the sight of his wife and best friend, both whom he has just fucked, lying in front of him.

"Thank you so much baby. Thank you Sarah, this was an amazing birthday present. I loved fucking both of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. God I don't think I can say it enough. It was amazing."

As we cleaned ourselves up, we got dressed and helped Sarah clean up her room. While we helped change her sheets I smiled to myself. When Sarah and I talked about this present we knew how much Nate would enjoy this. We knew we were giving him the perfect birthday present. We knew the whole scenario would turn him on. What I didn't know was how much I would enjoy it, how much I would love it, how turned on I would get and how much I would want more of it.

"What," they said in unison staring at me.

"Nothing," I said, smiling to myself, feeling like I now had a hot, naughty secret.