A Birthday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming."

Jenna screamed in pleasure. Her whole body was rigid with ecstasy. Her thighs trembled and twitched as her orgasm coursed through her.

She looked close to unconsciousness as she slipped off Adam's cock.

"Need to cum, sweetie?" I asked cutely.

"Fuck yes."

Nadia dragged Amy by the hair towards his waiting cock.

"Say it," ordered Nadia.

Amy giggled, she was starting to look forward to this.

"Please cum on my face."

She blushed.

"Tongue out!" yelled Jenna from somewhere on the floor.

Amy pushed out her tongue. Adam beat his cock against it for a few strokes and that was all he could last. Seeing his hard dick against the unworldly prettiness of Amy's face was a red hot combination.

A lone "fuck" was all he could manage to say as a thick rope of cum flew from his dick and splashed into Amy's face, hitting her forehead and down across her nose to her top lip. The next rope hit across her eye, the next covered her mouth and the fourth splashed her chin and began to drip down onto her tits.

The cum stopped flying in ropes after that and began raining down all over her face in thick drops. Her princess face was completely covered. A princess cumslut.

"Clean her up!" shouted Jenna.

I didn't need asking twice. I settled myself on my knees opposite Amy. Adam watched me slowly poke out my tongue. There was a large drop on her chin. I started with that. It tasted salty and warm. It made me want more. I began licking all over my friend's face while my boss and boyfriend watched.

"Show him the cum," instructed Jenna.

I opened my mouth and showed him the cum I had licked from Amy's face on my tongue.

"Swallow," said Jenna.

I did, it felt thick and satisfying as it went down. Like the good slut I now was, I opened my mouth to show him it had gone. I kept licking, getting every drop, making out with Amy when I went close to her lips. I've never felt dirtier or filthier as I 'cleaned' Amy's face.

At last I was done and I leaned away. I saw that Amy had been touching her pretty pink pussy all the while I had been licking up the cum. I went to my boyfriend and straddled him as I had at the start of the night.

"Did you have a good birthday?"

"Fuck yes," he replied in exhausted orgasmic bliss. "You are the best girlfriend ever."

"Amen to that," said Jenna.

"So..." I said. "What do you want for Christmas?"

12