A Birthday to Remember

Story Info
Air Force cadet gets a great present.
963 words
3.1
71.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neo
Neo
1 Followers

My name is Tim. I’m an average college student at The Air Force Academy. Well I’ve been going out with this hot as hell girl named April for about 3 months. She is a brunet about 5 foot 4 inches, medium size breast and a small ass. We’ve been fucking for 2 months. Then she asks me if we could let other people in on it. So I said Hell Yes!!! She set the date for April 25 her birthday.

We invited two of our best friends over for the night. Her best friend Katharine and my friend Sean. The night started out all right. We rented movies, had a shit load of beer. April kicked things off. She stood up and said let’s play strip poker! We all agreed with her. She delta first Sean and me lost that hand. (We were playing teams) So there went the shirts. I delta and got an excellent hand. (Full house) The girls lost their shirts. The game went on for awhile and we were down to our boxers. The girls had their bra and panties. Katherine is a very beautiful girl and them size c cups were calling for me.

I lean over to Sean and said we’ve got to win this round or we ain't gonna see them tits! He must have been hypnotized or something because all he said was “HUH?” We won by a close margin I had another full house and so did April. Mine was higher thank god for that. When they took off their tops me and Sean both leaned forward and said DAMN!! The girls just laughed. Then April leaned over and took one of Katherine’s tits and started sucking on it. I knew that this was only the begging of the night. We never did finish the game!

After about 2 or 3 minutes, the girls got up and went in to the den area so Sean and me followed suit. When we got in there they had already started. They were in a 69 position going at it. It was fascinating watching my girl eat another girl out. We just stood there watching. Katherine started to breathe heavier and get a glazed look in her eyes then it happened she had a tremendous orgasm. She was shaking like crazy.

April asked if we were just gonna stand there. I said no and we striped down and each took a girl. I put April in a doggy style position and stuck the head of my dick at the entrance of her pussy. It was already slick from the two eating each other. I rammed my 9 and a half-inch dick into her moist pussy. I started taking slow strokes then picked up the pace a little. I leaned down and tweaked her left nipple. I felt the muscles inside of her pussy tighten then I felt her juices flow like The River Jordan. I looked up to see how Sean was getting along. He had Katherine giving him head. She was really going at it. Sliding that cock in and out of her mouth. Just the sight of that made me even harder. After April stopped shaking she asked if we could switch partners? I said that’s what it’s all about!

I laid down and Katherine straddled me. She slowly lowered her self on my dick. After about ten strokes she really was bouncing. I could feel the cum building up in my balls. I was close to blow my load when she stopped. I said what? She was looking out the window staring at something. Then she rocked back and forth on my dick. I reached up and tweaked both nipples. Her moans were getting louder and louder. She was saying “Yes oh Yes Damn this feel so fucking good harder…harder DAMN IT”

April and Sean were in a 69 position really going at it. I was really amazing I never seen April suck off another man. I saw his ass tighten and then yell “I’M CUMMING OH GOD I’M CUMMING” So far I was the only person that hadn’t chummed. I rolled Katherine over on her back and really started pounding her pussy. She said faster …faster…harder. I could feel it coming. Then I blew my load hard inside of her. She said DAMN Tim no one has ever came that hard in me before.

I said I was spent Sean was agreeing with me. April said, "Hell No Y'all Ain't! Get your asses on the floor! I gonna ride both of y'all!” So Sean and me crossed each other’s legs and April slid her pussy lips over the head of my prick. And then slid down on Sean’s dick. That was the most amazing feeling in the world. I could feel Sean’s dick while I was fucking April’s pussy!

April was really enjoying it. She said, “This is really filling me to the breaking point, but it feels so God Damn Good!” Katherine walked over cum running down her legs and started sucking April’s tits. I rammed two finger in her pussy and started to finger fuck her. She was pushing back against it and moaning. I was building up again and then Sean lost it. I saw his cum gushing out of her ass by the pints and that pushed me over the edge. April came a few seconds later. Then I finished Katherine off with my fingers. Sean and Katherine showered in one bathroom while April and I cleaned in the other one.

They said Happy Birthday to April then left. We ate some food drank a few more beers then went in to the bedroom and fucked each other’s brains out. But I’ll tell the rest of those details later.

Neo
Neo
1 Followers