A Birthday To Remember Ch. 01

Story Info
My cousin Sam visits me on my birthday week.
768 words
4.23
37k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*

My name is David West. I'm currently 25 years old and 1 week away from turning 26.

I lived a pretty normal life. Quite routine honestly. I work on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays here at the local supermarket. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I go to school.

I had nothing really planned as I moved away from home a year ago. I barely had any friends here and no family members. I had my own apartment here in Lakewood, New Jersey.

Nothing exciting ever happened since I moved here. Today, however, would turn out to be different and my life was about to change drastically.

Today was another typical Saturday afternoon and it was pretty slow here at work. Not much going on here at the local supermarket. As I was getting ready to close, I heard the front door chimed.

"We're closed." I announced, not looking up from the register.

"That's an interesting way to greet your cousin." said a familiar voice.

Upon looking up, my cousin Sam was staring at me. So long has gone since we last saw each other.

"Well!! Aren't you gonna say hi?" Sam asked.

I was glued in place! Understandably so. She had.....grown!!

I felt a shiver go down my spine as I gave her a hug.

"I'm here for your birthday and spending the week with you." Sam announced.

This is going to be a very long week.

......................

The next morning

On a perfect Sunday morning, I was awaken by a strange noise coming from the bathroom nearby. My older cousin, who was visiting, was standing by the sink, doing her make-up. To my surprise, she was wearing nothing but a towel barely covering her body; showing her shapely tanned legs, her soft skin and her busty cleavage.

"Ohh.....Good morning Dave. Didn't see you there. Could you make some coffee, please?" asked Sam with a beaming smile.

"Coming right up." I replied, as I walked away.

I can't get that picture out of my head as I was making the coffee. Her slender body, her breasts pushed up and slightly exposed and her nice tanned legs.

I should not be thinking of my cousin like that as I handed her the cup.

"Thank you...."

"You're welcome."

I just stood there, staring at her and not saying a word.

"Do you like what you see?" Sam asked with a smirk; snapping me back to reality.

"I....Uhh...You have a nice body."

"Thank you." Sam replied, blushing a bit.

With that, I could not hold it any longer. I walked up behind her and started caressing her shoulders, moving her hair out of the way and kissing her neck. She didn't to mind at all as I continued.

Squirming under my touch, the towel dropped to the ground, revealing her busty breasts and a flat stomach. She was wearing black laced panties however.

My hands moved down to her luscious breasts as I kept kissing her neck then her cheek. Sam could not take it anymore. She turned around and kissed me. I grabbed a hold of her back and pulled her, returning her kiss passionately.

Reaching for her lower back, I started to pull her panties down when she stopped me.

"David! I am....different." Sam said.

Seeing the confusing look on my face, she pulled her panties down and out popped one of the largest cocks I've come across.

I was secretly into transgenders and I had my fair share of encounters. I never expected my cousin to be one.

Without saying a word, I kneeled down and I was now face to face with Sam's 10 in. monster.

Sam, surprised, let out a yelp as I took her cock into my mouth. Going up and down her shaft and playing with her balls.

"Oh my God!! You're actually good at this." said Sam, totally shocked.

Sam was getting into it and before I knew, she was face fucking me; thrust after thrust.

"Your mouth feels so good."

Sam went all in and I gagged, choking on her dick. With that, Sam was unable to contain herself.

"I'm gonna cum babe. OMG!!"

Load after load, I swallowed all I could; some of it pouring out my mouth. Sam pulled me up and kissed me, sharing her own cum with me.

"Next Saturday is gonna be so much fun." Sam said, winking at me.

"Now leave. I have to get ready." ordered Sam.

I left the bathroom, puzzled about what just happened and wondering what next Saturday will bring.