A Birthday To Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam surprises David with an unexpected gift.
1.3k words
4.33
20.8k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

After this little encounter with my cousin, I have been trying to avoid her all week as much as possible. This has been a long week and I'm still trying to figure out what she has planned for me tomorrow for my birthday.

For a Friday afternoon, the supermarket was surprisingly quiet and by 7pm, I decided to lock the doors and head home.

As I got home, around 8pm, the apartment was empty and Sam was nowhere to be found. So I decided to take a shower and head to bed.

Soon after I got in the shower, Sam walked in the door.

"Dave!" yelled Sam as she walked into the kitchen.

Unable to hear her, I did not reply. As she walked into the living room, Sam heard the shower running and instinctly got undressed and headed for the bathroom.

With the noise of the water and being lost in my own thoughts, I didn't hear Sam come in. I was shocked to see the curtains get pulled and come face to face with Sam.

"I've been thinking of you all week." Sam said.

Without giving me the chance to reply, she got in the shower and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I could not resist either and I returned her kiss. With that, Sam proceeded to turn me around and slapped my ass, giving it a good squeeze.

"I am going to fuck you mercilessly." Sam added.

"Please do." I replied.

This excited Sam even more as she pushed me against the wall while strobbing her cock.

"You're gonna be my slut this weekend."

Sam put the tip of her cock in my ass and slowly pushed herself in while grabbing my hair. Sam slowly pulled back and shoved her dick in.

Then the pounding began. Slow thrusts at first then Sam went faster and harder. It felt as if my ass was being ripped open.

"Oh my God...you are so tight."

"I'm glad you're enjoying it." I replied, reaching ecstasy.

"I'm gonna cum."

Sam shot loads and loads of cum, filling my ass.

"Get on your knees and suck me off, slut."

I immediately got on my knees and cleaned the cum off her dick, sucking her off dry; while cum dripped out of my ass.

Now clean, Sam left the bathroom and had me wondering even more about what she meant. I decided to go straight to bed after cleaning myself up.

________________

Today is finally my birthday and I'm officially 26 years old.

"I wonder what Sam has planned for me today." I thought to myself.

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Once done, I went into the kitchen. There, I found Sam preparing a small cake...while naked!

"Good morning Sam."

"Oh good morning Dave." Sam replied as she turned around to face me. Not surprised at all to see that she was rock hard however.

"How's your ass?"

"A bit sore."

"It's gonna be in a lot more pain later on." Sam added, biting her lips.

I cringed to that idea but now I was focused on only one thing. I approached the counter, grabbed some cake batter and smeared it on Sam's cock then proceeded to suck it off her dick.

"Someone wants my cock." said Sam with a beaming smile.

"Save some for later, sweet boy. You're gonna need it."

I got up and I helped Sam get the cake ready.

When everything was done, it was already five o'clock. Sam told me she had forgotten the candles and to head to the supermarket to buy some. My boss had agreed to give me the day off for my birthday. I bought the candles and made my way back to the apartment.

As I walked in, the lights were dim and sensual music was playing. In the living room, Sam was standing there with a latex outfit on, covering her body except for her breasts and her cock. Right next to her was a sex swing. A million ideas ran to my head at that point.

"Get undressed. Your session is about to begin." Sam commanded.

I quickly got undressed; still baffled by what she just said.

As I was getting set in the sex swing, I saw a group of 7 transgenders walk out of my room and line up next to Sam. I knew then that this would be a long night.

"Ladies, he is all yours." said Sam, leaving the room.

Without being given the chance to breathe, one of the ladies stuck her cock in my mouth while two more had me stroking their cocks; one in each hand. The woman I was sucking off was named Brittany.

"Brit, looks like he got you all ready for a nice pounding." mentioned one of the transgenders, while caressing my ass.

"Sure does Sid." replied Brittany as she took her cock off my mouth; which was replaced by Sid's cock, who had the biggest cock out of all of them.

Brittany was impatient to start as she was now caressing my ass. She pushed herself in deep into my ass. She started slowly then thrust after thrust, she picked up the pace. My ass was being pounded fast and hard, Brittany using the sex swing as a momentum, pulling me onto her cock and pushing me into swallowing Sid's cock.

On the verge of an orgasm, she pulled out and shot her load all over my back. Sid quickly took her place as another transgender took Sid's place into my mouth. Sid was going just as fast and hard as Brittany. She did not have an orgasm however.

Then one by one, they proceeded to pound my ass and suck them off. After the last one had her go at my ass, Sid took another shot pounding my ass. Brittany forced her cock into my mouth.

The other five transgenders were standing around me strobbing their cocks. Starting with Sid shooting her load in to my ass, they all ended up shooting their loads onto my back, finishing up with Brittany emptying her load into my mouth forcing me to swallow.

The ladies laughed as they contemplated their work while walking away.

Unable to maintain myself and trying hard to breathe, Sam walked over to me.

"How is your ass feeling, slut?" asked Sam.

"Pretty...sore." I replied with a rusty voice.

"We're not done yet!" Sam added.

Sam leaned over and kissed me as we shared Brittany's cum. Sam then stood back up and shoved her cock into my mouth.

"Suck it, bitch." Sam yelled.

It was the best blowjob of the night as I licked up and down Sam's cock while playing with her balls.

"Damn. Don't make me cum yet."

Sam took her cock out of my mouth and whispered in my ear that she saved the best for last. Sam then slowly walked over to the other side with my ass in the air, still leaking some of Sid's cum.

Sam lubed her cock and shoved herself in without warning. I let out the loudest scream ever. From then on, Sam had no mercy and she was thrusting faster and harder this time; leaving me screaming my lungs out.

Sam didn't seem she would stop. She pounded my ass with long and hard strokes. Again and again.

Then finally, I felt her body tense up and she pulled out. She quickly walked over to my face and shoved her cock in my mouth once more.

Sam shot her load deep down my throat and into my mouth, ordering me to swallow it all. Once done, she leaned over and kissed me one more time.

"Happy Birthday little cousin." Sam whispered to my ears.

Sam unhooked me from the sex swing and I fell to the ground. I just laid there and unable to move.

"This is one birthday I will never forget for the rest of my life." I thought to myself as I immediately fell right to sleep.