A Birthday Treat

Story Info
Tied up and used by her best friend and a stranger.
8k words
4.47
19k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is a BDSM/fetish story with some returning characters (conflicted lesbian Lara and her dominant male friend Josh from The Exception to the Rule/The Best of Friends). You can read it as a sequel to those stories, or as its own narrative. Be aware, this story involves lesbian-to-straight orientation play, as well as bondage, humiliation, reluctance, group sex and some pissing. Avoid if any of that troubles you.

All characters involved in sexual situations are aged over 18.]

*******

I’m biased, of course, but I think it was some of my best work. A birthday surprise my sweet Lara would never forget.

As her closest friend, I took it upon myself to organise a special treat for her. Dinner or a movie wouldn’t cut it. It would have to be something that really showed her how much I cared. Something that would require a fair amount of planning and preparation, and just a hint of sadism.

On the actual day of her birthday, Lara had gone to a couples’ pottery class with her on-and-off girlfriend, Izzy. Now it was the weekend after, and I’d invited her to my place for what I told her would be wine and cuddles.

There had certainly been wine. I’d streamed a TV show for us and gotten her nicely drunk, which always made her extra submissive. Then, after checking on the surprise waiting in the guest bedroom, I brought her to my room for some rather unorthodox cuddles.

Thick soft rope, attached to each of the bedposts, bound her wrists and ankles in an inviting spreadeagle. A strip of dark blue cloth was wrapped around her upper face, blindfolding her. She lay naked and primally helpless before me.

As ever, my heart filled with joy at the sight of Lara’s nude body. My friend was such a beautiful woman. Her short, tomboyish haircut framed her palely delicate face, always so youthful – twenty-eight years old, but to look at her you’d think she couldn’t be more than twenty. My gaze swept over her small, perky, upturned breasts, her slim tummy and elegant hips, her slender legs tied apart on the bed. Her bare cunt was a delicious, kissable pink confection, its long floral lips waiting for the loving attention of a tongue or a cock.

“Are you comfortable, sweetheart?” I asked kindly, pacing around the bed, checking the knots. My ropework was hardly professional quality, but I was pleased enough with it. “Warm enough?”

She nodded affirmative. Her neck was the only thing she could freely move right now.

“Good. I wish you could see how hot you look, La. It’s your birthday, but I feel like I’m the one getting all the presents.”

“Are you gonna fuck me?” she asked. She sounded a little hesitant, but also excited. Her voice was slightly slurred from the wine. She turned her blindfolded head from side to side, unsure where I was standing. I was naked too; the deep-pile bedroom carpet deadened my footsteps.

“Eventually. I’ve got a really nice surprise for you first.”

“What is it?” Lara wriggled a bit on the bed, as if testing her bindings.

I laughed and leaned over the bed to kiss her on the lips. She flinched in surprise at my unexpected touch. “You understand how surprises work, right, La? Not telling you what they are features heavily.”

She pouted. “Will I have to stay tied up all night for it?”

“If I feel like you need to be, yes.” It gave me no small pleasure to tell her that, and see the look of dismay on her blindfolded face.

Our game took many forms. Sometimes it was very straightforward – a rough, dominant fuck followed by cuddles and aftercare. Sometimes more elaborate, with intricate assemblies of rope and ball-gags, and hours of cruel edging. Sometimes it was even public. Lara was a fashion stylist by trade, and her clothes were always tasteful, but usually modest and understated, even androgynous. So from time to time, I liked to force her to dress like a total slut. Ludicrously short skirts, no panties or bra, tight tops that showed off her nipples, torn fishnets that gave me easy access to her pussy. I would take her out like that in broad daylight, enjoying the way she blushed furiously at the lewd stares she attracted from passing men. Doubly humiliating for a professed lesbian like her.

Tonight, our game would push a different boundary.

Leaving Lara to imagine what I had in store for her, I went to get the surprise, which had been waiting in the guest bedroom since before Lara arrived. I opened the door and walked in, naked, my half-hard dick swinging jauntily.

The surprise was relaxing on the bed on her front, nude, swinging one bare foot in the air above her while she scrolled through her phone. Her clothes were folded on top of the chest of drawers in the corner of the room. She looked up and smiled at me.

“Is it time?” Bea asked. She kept her voice low, nearly a whisper, just like she’d promised.

“Yep. Thanks for being so patient.”

She sat up and smirked, holding up her hand and wiggling her fingers. “I got myself off a couple times while you were getting Lara ready. I’m pretty fucking horny.”

“Good. So am I,” I told her. I looked her up and down with rising excitement. Bea was about the same height as Lara, but otherwise she made for quite the visual contrast. She was curvy and deeply tanned, with long chestnut curls. Not classically pretty, but undeniably attractive, especially when she smiled her bright gaptoothed smile. She had big soft tits with prominent dark nipples, and a thick fuzz of pubes hiding her slit.

We shared a friendly kiss. I kneaded her breasts lightly. It took a lot of willpower not to do more than that. My cock was stiffening fast. I wouldn’t have minded a quick warm-up fuck, but I wanted to save my cum for Lara.

“Let’s go,” I told Bea. “She gets anxious if I leave her alone too long.”

“Aww, poor thing,” Bea simpered. She kissed my lips and grabbed my hard dick, giving it one playful pump in her closed fingers before releasing it. “Lead the way, big boy.”

*

Bea was somewhere between a friend and a not-too-serious ex. Years ago, we’d had a brief and fairly intense fling – a few weeks of near-constant fucking, with the understanding that it would never go further than that. She was good in bed, and kinky with it. Among other things, she was the first girl I ever pissed on. Even after we moved on to other partners, we stayed friendly, and hooked up once or twice when we were in between relationships. We hadn’t done anything sexual since I started fucking Lara, though. I never caught the kind of feelings for Bea that I was catching for Lara, and I knew she likewise didn’t see me as anything more than a bit of occasional fun.

A year ago, around the time Lara and I were beginning our arrangement, I’d seen a picture on Bea’s social media of her kissing and holding hands with a younger woman. She hadn’t mentioned anything about swinging both ways when we were together, but she seemed really serious about this girl. I later found out they dated for nearly half a year. I didn’t give it much thought at the time.

The inspiration came to me one hot drunk night, when I was fucking Lara, choking her with one hand and telling her she was a fake lesbian who secretly loved my cock more than she would ever love pussy. Nothing out of the ordinary there. But as I fucked her, the memory of Bea’s open-mouthed orgasm face suddenly flashed up, unbidden. And in the corridors of my drunk, horny mind, that memory mutated into a wild fantasy of Bea and Lara twined together, lapping my cum out of each other’s pussies. Needless to say, I came inside Lara’s long-suffering pussy almost immediately.

After thinking it over for a couple of weeks, I reached out to Bea. She was single at the moment, working at a small ophthalmology clinic in the suburbs, and she seemed happy to hear from me. We arranged to meet for coffee at an old favourite haunt of ours.

I was blunt about what I planned to do. Bea and I had never minced our words, which was partly why we were good friends, and also partly why we could never be in a longterm relationship together. At the café, I told her about Lara and our arrangement, explaining that I wanted to give her a special surprise on her birthday. “Do you want to be the surprise?” I asked.

“That depends. How hot is she?” Bea replied casually.

I showed her a couple of pictures on my phone. One photo of Lara smiling her prettiest smile, wearing a tastefully demure outfit on one of our nights out in the city. And one photo of her naked, sprawled out in a daze on my bed after a night of intense fucking, with dark bruises marking her pale delicate thighs and my cum leaking out of her abused pussy.

Bea’s eyes went wide at the second photo. A salacious smile slowly formed on her face. “Oh, wow. She’s a cutie,” she murmured. “Lovely little titties. You’re a lucky son of a bitch.”

I grinned. “Want to share my luck?”

“Are you sure she’s actually into girls? From what you’ve told me, she’s one seriously confused lady.”

“Lara definitely likes pussy. She just seems to like my dick even more.”

“And she wouldn’t get freaked out, having me turn up out of the blue?”

I thought about that. “She might, but that’s just gonna turn her on even more. She likes to feel…out of control.”

Bea peered at me over her mug of coffee. “So, who’d be in control then? You?”

“Yeah,” I replied flatly. “Though I’d leave it up to you how far you want to get involved. Me and La do some pretty kinky stuff.”

“Josh, you learned half your kinks from me,” Bea sniggered. She wasn’t wrong there, admittedly. “So, the plan would be, I come and help you fuck this cute girl who has a lesbian-conversion fetish?”

“That about sums it up. Details to be confirmed.”

Bea sipped her coffee, pursing her lips as if deep in thought. She glanced again at the photo of naked, just-fucked Lara on my phone. Then she grinned at me, the same filthy grin I remembered from our long-ago dalliance. “Provisionally…count me in.”

*

I led Bea into my bedroom, holding a finger to my lips for silence. She tiptoed in behind me, tying her hair back into a messy ponytail, her bare feet silent on the carpet. Lara needed to stay unaware that there was someone else with us.

Bea’s face lit up with delight when she saw Lara tied naked to the bed. I’d been slightly worried that she might have second thoughts about going through with our plan. Clearly, there was no danger of that.

I strode round the bedside and kissed Lara on the lips. My hands went to her bare breasts, stroking them fondly. I felt her nipples harden at my touch, and she trembled with excitement, responding to my kiss with her needy tongue.

“Your surprise is here, sweetheart,” I told her, after the kiss ended. “Are you ready?”

Lara nodded. She smiled beneath her blindfold, biting her lip. I stepped away from the bed, walking around to where Bea stood. I gestured wordlessly to Bea.

With no hesitation – rather, with visible eagerness – she climbed onto the bed, between Lara’s parted legs. She knelt on the duvet and lowered her head, giving Lara a long kiss on the inner thigh. Lara squirmed and mumbled my name, and Bea kissed higher, towards her cunt.

Bea had a good mouth; I knew that from long and happy experience. She clearly knew her way around a pussy as well as she did a cock, and she certainly wasn’t afraid to get her face wet. I watched as she pleasured Lara with long, tender, searching licks, eliciting shudders and croons of joy from the blindfolded girl. My cock stiffened to attention, frustrated at being left out of the fun. I resisted the urge to stroke it, and the even stronger urge to barge in and force it inside one of the girls.

Instead, I went to lean over Lara. “Enjoying yourself, La?” I asked, kissing her open, sighing mouth.

Lara immediately tensed up, her blindfolded smile turning to a look of frightened realisation. If I was kissing her lips, I couldn’t also be kissing her cunt. There was someone else here, lapping at her pussy. Someone she didn’t know.

I reached behind Lara’s head and carefully undid the knot of her blindfold. I lifted the cloth away, and saw her squint as she readjusted to the light. Then her big dark eyes went wide with shock as she saw the strange woman kneeling between her spread legs.

“Happy birthday, sweetheart,” I said warmly.

Lara fumbled for her words. “What…but…Josh, who is she?”

“This is Bea. I think I’ve mentioned her to you a few times. We had a little fling, a few years back.”

“What…what’s she doing here?”

Bea answered that question by licking Lara’s cunt again, a long slow lick from top to bottom. Lara gasped and squirmed in her bindings.

“That’s what,” I said succinctly.

“Pleased to meet you, hon. I’m your birthday surprise,” Bea said, smiling cheerfully from between Lara’s legs. Her chin gleamed with pussy juices. “Josh told me a lot about you. You’re even hotter in real life than you were in his photos.”

Lara gave me a bewildered look. She was blushing bright pink. She was so pale, her blushes were always hilariously vivid. “You showed her pictures of me?”

“Hey, she needed to know what she’d be working with.”

“If you love your work, you never work a day in your life,” Bea quipped, untying her ponytail. She kissed Lara’s inner thigh again, then planted more kisses higher up, making Lara moan softly.

“Bea’s gonna warm up your little pussy for me, sweetheart,” I told Lara. “She’s gonna show me if you really are as lesbian as you say.”

Bea laughed. “What do you mean ‘warm up’? Dude, I’m gonna be the main event for her. You’re just gonna get my sloppy seconds.”

Lara wriggled futilely against her bindings. The knots held firm, and the sturdy bedframe hardly creaked. “Josh, please, I can’t do this. I don’t know her. Please untie me.”

I shook my head. Lara could plead all she liked. We had an agreed safeword, and unless she said it, she was totally and utterly mine. And she had never said it before.

“Don’t be rude, La,” I said sternly. “Bea’s come all this way to make you feel good. Her and I spent ages planning this surprise. You’re gonna lie back and let her do her job.”

“Josh, no-” Lara’s words broke off into a sharp sigh of reluctant pleasure as Bea impishly licked her clit. I’d told Bea in advance that it was Lara’s most exploitable weak spot; even for a clitoris, it was ridiculously sensitive. Though I’m sure Bea would soon have figured that out for herself.

Bea wasn’t just a skilled pussy licker. She was very good at edging, giving Lara just enough pleasure to make her squirm and moan, but not enough to bring her to climax. I loved doing that to Lara myself – it was so much fun to make her beg for it. I watched Bea’s work intently, both pleased and slightly jealous.

“Don’t you think it’s cute how she pretends to be a dyke?” I said, addressing Bea as though Lara wasn’t even there. “As if she’s fooling anyone.”

Bea didn’t disappoint me. She broke off licking and joined in the taunting with a mean little smile. “I know, right? It’s so obvious. I saw the way she gets when you touch her, all wet and needy. She knows she belongs to you.”

“Remind me, La, what’s that stupid line you always trot out? Tell Bea how you describe yourself.”

“Um…lesbian-leaning pansexual,” Lara sniffled. She was breathing fast from Bea’s stimulation, and her voice was very small and meek. Rather like the girl herself.

Bea and I laughed, as cruelly as playground bullies tormenting some luckless nerd kid. “‘Lesbian-leaning pansexual’?” Bea sneered. “I’ve heard a lot of politically-correct bullshit over the years, but that’s a new one for me.”

“I think it’s a codeword for ‘slut’,” I said. “She just wants an excuse to get other confused girls to lick her pussy. Hey, La, do your girlfriends know how many times my cock’s been inside you? Do they ask who gave you all those bruises?”

Lara didn’t reply. Her lower lip was trembling adorably. I could tell she was trying her best not to cry.

“It’s a shame. She’s so pretty, you’d think she’d know better. She should accept her place in life is to be a man’s fucktoy.” Bea said it with a perfectly straight face, and I had to stifle a laugh. This was definitely the Bea I remembered. She’d always had something of a misogyny kink, no matter how feminist she was in her daily life. We’d done some pretty hardcore roleplaying back in the day.

“I always tell her she’s wasting herself on girls,” I agreed sagely. “God put her on this Earth to take my dick.”

“I think you should get her pregnant. Breed the dyke out of her.” Bea moved up Lara’s body and cupped one of her breasts, curling her fingers around it and tweaking the nipple with her thumb. “Make her tiny little titties all fat and milky.”

My cock was throbbing hard now. I was grinning like an idiot. Why hadn’t I invited Bea to join us ages ago? “Yeah, I’ve been thinking that, myself. I always thought she’d look so cute pregnant. And you could come help me take care of her, since she’d be so fucking helpless.”

Lara gave a pleading little moan. I knew we were pressing all her most humiliating fantasy buttons. We could do anything we wanted to her, and she had no choice but to lie there and take it – her dream come true, basically. If I stuck my cock in her right now, she would probably cum in seconds. But I wanted to draw this out a bit longer, make her really beg for it.

“Mmm. I’d take such good care of her,” Bea purred. She dipped her head to give Lara’s nipple a quick, teasing suck. Her tongue left a glinting bead of saliva on the pale pink tip. “She could pretend to be lesbian as much as she wanted with me. When you weren’t busy fucking her.”

“How about she pretends to be lesbian with you, while I’m busy fucking her?” I suggested. I stroked Lara’s small, delicate foot, running my fingertips over her bare toes. “Double the fun. Would you like that, La?”

Lara nodded frantically, without hesitation. Bea and I both laughed. “You were right, Josh. ‘Lesbian-leaning pansexual’ really is just code for ‘slut’,” Bea remarked. She sucked Lara’s nipple again, nibbling it gently between her teeth. “Damn, I can’t believe how small her boobs are. They’re basically flat, it’s adorable.”

I could see Bea was getting off on bullying the bound, defenceless girl. And, in her own confused way, so was Lara.

I decided it was time to take the bullying up a notch. “You know, Lara’s the baby of her family. Youngest of six brothers and sisters.”

“Six! Man, her mom must have been worn out by the time she came along,” Bea joked.

“They all think she’s such a good girl. They think me and her are just friends,” I went on. “Do you think your family would be mad if they found out I’m fucking you, La? Would they be mad if they found out their sweet baby sister is a dirty little fake-lesbian whore?”

“I don’t know,” Lara said weakly. “Josh, please don’t tell them about us.”

“What would you do if I did, La?” I gave her a smile of pure, loving cruelty. “What about if I convinced your brothers they should punish you for being such a slut? I could get them all round here one night, tie you up for them and let them fuck you one after another. No protection or anything. A nice, friendly, family gangbang.”

Bea looked up from suckling Lara’s breast and gave a shocked guffaw. “Her brothers? That’s fucked, dude.”

“She’d enjoy it, though. Becoming a fucktoy for her brothers. Getting fucked raw at every family reunion, and then coming back to take my dick as well. She’d probably end up pregnant with an incest baby, and nobody would even know which of them was the daddy. Wouldn’t that be fun, La?”

That was an especially sadistic taunt for poor Lara. She adored her family, and her doting, protective big brothers especially. So, naturally, I liked to weaponise that against her. I’d once even forced her to pretend that I was her eldest brother, Damian, during sex. Damian was a friendly, happily-married guy who had limitless love and patience for his shy baby sister. He was also hung like a horse, as I discovered when standing next to him at the urinals one boozy night out. I made sure to tell Lara her big brother was packing a monster. She’d cum moaning his name that night, imagining that it was his giant cock bringing her to orgasm. She’d cried shameful, self-loathing tears in my arms afterwards. I reassured her that it was just dirty talk, that it didn’t mean anything, while secretly planning to push her even further next time. She already had kinks for being dominated, degraded, borderline raped. At this point, incest wasn’t much more of a stretch.