A Bisexual Somali Muslim Trio

Story Info
Somali MILF Fatima hooks up with Kader and Musa.
2.7k words
3.35
10.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

"You need to find a young woman your age to be with, Kader, I can't give you what she can give you," Fatima Alwan said as she looked at the six-foot-two, big and tall, caramel-skinned brother who stood before her. Inside the Rideau Center food court in downtown Ottawa, people walked back and forth, going about their day. Just another afternoon in the Capital. Fatima pursed her lips, for she knew that her relationship with Kader had reached an impasse...

Born of a Somali Muslim immigrant father and a white Canadian mother, Kader Osman had that singular beauty unique to mixed-race men. For this and many other reasons, Fatima had been carrying on an affair with the surprisingly persuasive college student. For over a year now, they'd been seeing each other. It had been fun, and at times rough, like a rollercoaster. Fatima was honestly starting to want to get off this ride...

From the moment Fatima Alwan first laid eyes on Kader Osman while walking around the Saint Laurent Mall in the east end of Ottawa, she knew that the handsome, cocky biracial brother was pure trouble. The dude approached her as she walked out of Sears on her lunch break, and casually complimented her beauty, then told her about his mixed tape. Fatima didn't buy a tape from the handsome entrepreneur, but she did give him her number. The rest, as they say, was history.

In contemporary Somali society, with the Islamic faith and Somali cultural norms forging a formidable force in their lives, most Somali women wouldn't get involved with a younger man. Pious, hijab-wearing Muslim sisters like Fatima Alwan usually toed the line. Fatima was thirty eight years old, and her marriage to a Somali businessman named Ali Samatar ended in a nasty divorce.

For ages Fatima Alwan had been alone, and then along came Kader Osman with his good looks, wicked sense of humor and fearlessness. What started out as a fling turned into so much more. Kader was unlike any man she'd ever known. From the moment he laid eyes on the five-foot-ten, curvaceous, brown-skinned sister with the dark, doe-like eyes, who looked both hot and modest in her long dress and Hijab, Kader knew that he wanted her. And what Kader wants, he gets...

"Age is nothing but a number, you sexy Somali MILF," Kader said cockily, and he grabbed Fatima and pulled her close. Fatima held her breath as Kader's handsome face drew closer to hers. Smiling wickedly, he shrugged and then kissed her. Fatima kissed Kader back in spite of her reservations, and squealed in surprised delight when he gave her big booty a firm squeeze. Fatima looked up at Kader and smiled, feeling all of her doubts melt away like ice in the sun...

"Such a cute couple, can I cut in?" came a voice, and both Kader and Fatima turned to look at the source of the comment. Before them stood a tall, handsome young man with dark brown skin and curly black hair. His slightly angular face was framed by a neatly trimmed beard, and his golden brown eyes twinkled with mischief. Kader smiled at his good friend Musa Libaan and looked him up and down. Musa looked even cuter than Kader remembered...

"What's up, Musa? Damn, bro, Calgary has been good to you," Kader said as he pulled Musa close, and they exchanged a brotherly hug. Fatima stood there, watching the two of them. A while ago, Fatima received some shocking news from Kader. Fatima had long suspected that Kader was stepping out on her, after all she'd seen the way the female students at Algonquin College fawned over him. Nothing could have prepared her for what Kader recently revealed to her...

"Fatima, you know I care for you but there's something about me you must know, I swing both ways, I am bisexual," Kader said to Fatima, and she stared at him blankly, astonished by his words. They sat inside Habesha Restaurant on Rideau Street, within walking distance of Fatima's apartment. Kader sat across from Fatima, clad in a dark green silk shirt, black silk pants and black Timberland boots. The brother looked good and smelled even better. Too bad he'd just delivered terrible news to his lady love...

"Kader, what do you mean?" Fatima asked softly, and Kader sighed, and then explained to her that he'd always found women and men sexually attractive, but primarily dealt with women. Fatima listened with rapt attention as Kader told her about the long list of females he'd dated who ended up leaving him after learning of his bisexuality. There was such anguish on his face that Fatima took his hand and squeezed it gently.

"I'm not like the others," Fatima heard herself say to a surprised Kader, and just like that, the two of them kissed, and just like that, the moment passed. Kader took Fatima's hand in his and promised to always be faithful to her. Looking into Kader's soulful eyes, Fatima saw his sincerity and decided to take a chance. Afterwards, they went home and made passionate love.

"Oh my, you are so lovely, my sister," Musa said in an admiring tone, his deep, sonorous voice snatching Fatima out of her reverie. She looked at the tall, handsome Somali dude who'd apparently just flown in from Calgary, Alberta. From the way Kader looked at Musa, she could tell that they were much more than just friends. The unspoken sexual tension between the two could be felt by anyone with sense...

"Thank you, Musa, so, how long have you and Kader been lovers?" Fatima asked dryly, a coy smile on her face. Watching the comical look of surprise on Kader and Musa's faces amused her, and Musa seemed to fumble. Kader, in characteristic cocky fashion, stroked his goateed chin and smiled, then shrugged. Licking his lips, Kader winked at Fatima and laid his hand on Musa's shoulder.

"You guessed correctly, Fatima, my dear Musa and I used to kick it back in the day, we both chased the girls at Algonquin College, and we used to hook up sometimes," Kader said, matter-of-factly, a wry grin on his face. Musa looked at Kader, then at Fatima, and shook his head. Kader put his arms around both of them, and led them deeper into the food court. Apparently, they had much to discuss. For the next couple of hours, Fatima sat with Kader and Musa, and as they dined on tasty Chinese food, they talked things over.

"So, things didn't work out with this white chick named Minnie whom I'd been seeing while at the University of Calgary, apparently her parents don't like seeing black men with white women," Musa said wistfully, and there was a lot of pain in his face as he spoke. Kader nodded understandingly, and was surprised when Fatima gently touched Musa's hand, and looked into his eyes.

"I'm sorry this happened to you, these racists and their daughter don't deserve you, Musa," Fatima said, and Kader looked at his darling Fatima, astonished by her empathy and kindness. Musa seemed surprised too, but he quickly reasserted himself and nodded gravely at Fatima before thanking her. What an amazing woman, Musa thought enviously.

"Thank you, sister Fatima, Kader is lucky to have you," Musa said thoughtfully, and Fatima smiled and nodded. Kader watched the two of them and grinned, as a wickedly hot idea sprang into his head. Fatima was an amazing woman, and he loved her very much. The fact that she was thirty eight and he was twenty five didn't bother Kader in the least. A beautiful Muslim woman who accepts him as a bisexual man? Now that's a rare find!

"Indeed I am, Musa, now, let's go home and chill, the three of us," Kader said innocently, and he smiled at Musa and Fatima, both of whom looked surprised. They left the Rideau Mall a few minutes later, and got into Kader's car. They drove the few blocks to Kader's two-bedroom apartment which overlooked Vanier Parkway, and once there, he encouraged his lady and his best friend to get comfortable.

"This is nice," Musa said as he admired Kader's apartment, and he looked at Kader and Fatima who sat on the couch. Kader grinned, and took Fatima's hand and brought it to his lips, causing the hijab-wearing Somali MILF to blush. Rising from the couch, Kader walked up to Musa, a wicked smile on his handsome face. Before Musa could say anything else, Kader grabbed him, gave his ass a squeeze, then kissed him.

"What I've got is even nicer," Kader said, smiling, to a shocked Musa. As Fatima looked on, Kader began undressing, without fear or shame. Musa looked at Kader, who took off his clothes, revealing his somewhat chubby but handsome body. Kader stood naked at the center of the living room, stroking his big ole dick. Waving it at Fatima, then at Musa, he smirked and awaited their reactions.

"Kader, you devilish sexy man," Fatima said, and she looked at Kader, mesmerized. The biracial brother truly had no fear or shame. Fatima rose, and then walked up to him. Kader pulled her close and kissed her, then took her hands and placed them on his sex. At the same time, Kader looked at Musa and nodded firmly. Musa smiled, shook his head and stepped closer. This was really happening...

"Stop being shy, Musa," Kader said, and he kissed Musa, then smacked Fatima's big ass, causing her to gasp. There was nothing Kader loved more than a nice thick ass, and he didn't care if it belonged to a female or a man. Fatima began undressing, as did Musa, and Kader feasted his eyes on their bodies, for they were each sexy in their own unique kind of way.

"Like what you see, sexy man?" Fatima asked, and she stood before Kader, clad in her Hijab, bra and panties. Tall and curvy, with big tits, wide hips and a big round ass, Fatima was smoking hot. Kader nodded and smiled, watching as she took off her bra and panties. Upon seeing her wet, hairy pussy, Kader smiled, pleased. Glancing at Musa, he admired his buddy's muscular body, well-cut abs, and of course, his swinging dick.

"Let's do this," Kader said, and he took Fatima and Musa by the hand, and led them to the bedroom. Once in there, the fearless stud showed his favorite Somali MILF and his fellow bisexual stud what he was really made of, and then some. Kader laid Fatima on the bed, and caressed her breasts while fingering her pussy. At the same time, Musa grabbed Kader's long, dark dick and sucked on it greedily. It had been a while since Musa tasted it...

"Just like that," Fatima whispered, and she clucked her tongue and rubbed her big breasts together as Kader continued eating her pussy. Ah, the things one does for love, Fatima thought. Musa fingered Kader's ass while sucking his dick, and Kader smiled, pleased to see that his buddy hadn't forgotten what he liked. After giving Fatima's pussy a tongue bath, he put her on all fours, and admired her big booty. Smacking Fatima's ass, he began to play with her for a bit.

"Spread that ass for me," Kader said, and Fatima laughed and did as she was told. Spreading her thick ass cheeks for her man, Fatima exposed her hole. Kader looked at Musa, who stopped sucking his super-hard dick, and grabbed some condoms, rolled one on his dick then positioned himself behind Fatima. Reaching for a nearby bottle of lubricant , Kader smeared some on his dick and also applied it to Fatima's butt hole, and smacked her big butt for good measure.

"Go for it, Kader," Musa said encouragingly, and he stroked his dick, watching as Kader gripped Fatima's wide hips and began working his dick into her butt hole. A sharp groan escaped Fatima's lips as Kader began fucking her. The bisexual stud grinned, loving the feel of Fatima's tight butt hole around his dick. Turning around, Kader looked at Musa and grinned upon noticing his big ole dick...

"Can a brother get some of that?" Kader asked, and Musa grinned, then reached for the condoms and lubricant. Positioning himself behind Kader, Musa lubricated his ass, then spread his cheeks. Kader groaned deeply as Musa's dick popped into his ass. Just like that, the three of them began fucking and sucking the afternoon away. Musa gripped Kader's hips and slammed his dick up his ass. Fatima squealed in delight as Kader's dick filled her butt hole. Their screams of passion filled the air...

"Hmm, that was fun but I want to try having you both inside of me," Fatima said, much later, as Kader and Musa lay on either side of her on the king-sized bed. Musa and Kader exchanged a look, then smiled. Musa didn't seem up for this, so Kader gave him a hand by sucking his dick. Fatima watched, both disturbed and turned on as her man Kader sucked Musa's big ole dick.

"Just helping a brother out," Kader paused to say, winking at Fatima as he continued sucking his dick. Musa smiled at Fatima and nodded. Fatima looked at the two young bisexual black Muslim men, and grinned. There was something sexy about watching them go at it. Fatima joined Kader, and sucked on Musa's balls while Kader sucked his dick. Later, Kader sucked on Musa's nuts as Fatima deep-throated his long, hard dick. Once they had him nice and hard, Musa deemed himself ready.

"You two are beautiful and freaky, let's do this," Musa said, and he watched as Fatima climbed on top of Kader, who lay flat on the bed, his hard dick in his hands. Musa looked at Fatima's big booty and smiled. Reaching for condoms and lube, he made good use of both, then positioned himself behind Fatima, who impaled her pussy on Kader's dick. Musa spread Fatima's ass cheeks wide open, lubricated her hole, and then pushed his dick into her butt.

"Fill me up, guys, fuck me hard," Fatima squealed, and Kader and Musa happily obliged her. Hard and fast they went at it, slamming their dicks into the freaky, voluptuous Somali MILF's eager holes. Kader sucked on Fatima's floppy tits as she rode him hard, and smiled, loving the look of pure lust on her lovely face. He'd always suspected that the Hijab-wearing gal was a freak, and now he had definite proof.

"Your wish is my command, ma'am," Musa replied, and he plunged his dick into Fatima's asshole. The big-booty Somali woman's asshole was warmer and tighter than that of her man Kader, and Musa couldn't get enough of it. Gripping Fatima's hips with one hand, Musa pumped his dick into her butt hole and spanked her big ass with the other. Hot damn, this woman was something else...

"Oh yeah, bae, grind on me like that," Kader said, bucking his hips and thrusting deep into Fatima's pussy, which gripped his dick like a vise. Fatima squealed, nearly overwhelmed by the sensations assailing her sweaty, sexy and very voluptuous body. With Musa's dick in her ass and Kader's dick in her pussy, Fatima felt wonderfully filled...and loved every moment of it. Kader and Musa worked her over till she begged for mercy...

"Fuck, that was a lot of fun," Fatima said, sighing happily as she lay between the spent but smiling studs. With so much gorgeous black maleness on either side of her, Fatima was one happy camper. Kader looked at Fatima, smiled and gave her hand a squeeze. Fatima looked at him, and all the doubts she'd had about their relationship vanished like ice in the sun.

"Oh I know, my dear, I was there," Kader replied, and Musa smiled, nodding in agreement. Fatima grinned and kissed her man on the lips. Kader winked at Musa, then cradled Fatima in his arms. The Somali stud thanked his lucky stars to have found such a wonderful, kinky and understanding woman to share his life with. With his girlfriend and boyfriend by his side, Kader is happy as can be. Now, at last, he got to have his cake and eat it too. For a bisexual Somali Muslim brother, how could life get any better?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers