A Bit of Deception, But That's OK

Story Info
Wife fucks my best friend, Part II.
1.8k words
3.62
55k
30
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well the day that I gave in to my wife's desires to openly fuck my friend came rather quickly after she began her affair with him.

His wife's parents came to visit about two weeks after their first time together and we invited them to come and have dinner with us. That night, he, his wife and parents came to have dinner with us and his wife took that occasion to tell us while she was gone, she went to the doctor and found out she was pregnant. Well that really called for a celebration so out came the booze and everyone had a good time, except his wife.

The night wore on and around 11 pm they decided to leave. They got up to leave and my wife decided to walk home with them. Well everyone was tired so they went to bed, my friend decided he wanted to party some more so he came back with her. Later on she would tell me that on the way, she told him she had a plan on how she would convince me to go along with her fucking him. They stopped midway to the house and she filled him in on her plan.

This is how it went down.

When they came back, my friend and I continued to drink and chat while my wife was busy cleaning up after the dinner. Well around 1 am, my wife got up and said she was going to go get ready for bed and told me that due to my friends having drank so much he should sleep on the couch. I said OK and she told me, "Don't be too long."

After she left, we continued to chat and drink, he finally got up enough nerve and began telling me how hot and sexy he thought my wife was. I agreed with him and thanked him for the compliment. Then he told me that he wished he could to fuck her.

I looked at him and said, "You are such a dog." We laughed at his remark and I decided to go to bed myself. I bid him goodnight and went to the bedroom. My wife was still up and she was dressed in only a pair of panties. In retrospect, I came to realize that she had got herself ready to and fuck him that night in our living room.

When I came in the bedroom and started getting undressed for bed, she asked what we had talked about after she left, I filled her in on our conversations about babies and such, then I told her, "Your not going to believe what he asked me

She asked what he had said, and I told her that he said he thought she was hot and sexy and wished he could fuck her. I told her I couldn't believe he asked me that, but couldn't blame him for asking.

She then put on a robe and said, "I am going to fuck him!" I told her that I wasn't to keen on the idea and that we had talked about not fucking my friends.

She said, "You told me I could fuck whomever I wanted and I want to fuck him!" Well, she had me there, so I told her to go for it and off she went. Her parting remark was, "And no peeking."

I waited for her to come back to bed, but I fell asleep and woke up later around mid morning. I went out to the front of the apartment and my wife was in the kitchen making breakfast, he was gone already so we were alone.

I came up behind her and put my arms around her waist and kissed her on the neck.

"Good morning, did you have a good time last night?" She looked back at me and smiled, took one of my hands and slide it down the outside of her panties until I was feeling her crotch, it was wet from their love making.

My cock jumped to attention as I felt the wetness.

She asked me, "Well what do you think?"

I told her that, "I guess you did!"

So I pulled her panties down and bent her over the table, and she exclaimed, "What are you doing?"

I told her I was going to fuck her and she said, "Good, he fucked me like that too!"

I proceeded to slide into her slick pussy, enjoying the feeling of my wife's well fucked pussy. As I was stroking in and out, I looked down and saw my cock was covered with their cream and in no time I added mine.

She finished fixing breakfast and we sat down to eat and talk. She began telling me she was sorry that she had gone against my wishes, but she had a reason to want him. She reminded me that it was up to her whom she fucked and I had to agree, besides she continued by tell me that she could tell that I liked fucking her after my best friend had filled her pussy with his sperm. I had to admit it really turned me on knowing she was fucking him.

She went on to explain that she really didn't want to go to all the trouble of going out and finding someone new, seeing we would be leaving on a new posting to England soon. She figured that this way she could get what she wanted and I could too. He was available, lived close by, within walking distance and soon we would not see him again once we left, so lets have some fun while it lasts.

She did have a point and I agreed. "So when do you see him again?" I asked.

She told me that his wife was driving her parents back home the next day and would be gone for a day or so. And if I wanted she would go to his apartment tomorrow night.

I agreed that she should and then asked her to tell me what happened when she went to him last night.

She began to tell me that when she went back into the living room, she closed and locked the door. Remember she was just dressed in panties and a robe. She found him laying on the floor half asleep and she went over to him and opened her robe and stepped over him, She kinda nudged him and he looked up, there she was half naked, looking down at him. She looked him in the eyes and said, "My husband told me you want to fuck me, well, here I am!"

She said he was nearly speech less, so she took of the robe and sat down on top of his crotch. She began rocking up and down on his cock and he came awake all of a sudden. She could feel his cock getting hard as she rocked on him and took his hands and put them on her breast and said. "Play with me!"

She then bent down and they began to kiss. After about a minute she said to him, "Get it out, I want it in my pussy!" She helped him pull off his clothes, she stood, still straddling him and removed her panties. He looked up at her pussy and she saw where his eyes were looking and asked, "Is that what you want?" She said he just kinda crooked out a "Yes.

His cock was standing up and twitching with anticipation, so she reached down and grasped it and she lowered herself on to it. She had no trouble as he cock just side right in up to his balls. She made a sigh and began to fuck him.

She told me it didn't take him long to begin to to fill her pussy with his sperm, as he was so excited.

Once she had milked all of the cum out of his cock, he started to soften and she rolled off. The laid there quiet for a while and then she told me she asked how he liked fucking his best friends wife.

He told her he was very surprised that she had done it with him and asked where I was. She told him that I was in the bedroom asleep and that I knew she was in here fucking him. She told me that she figures he found the fact that I didn't mind him fucking my wife quite exciting as he began to get hard again. She told him to get up and she wanted to do it on the couch where the could be more comfortable.

She told me she laid on her back and spread her legs, patted her pussy and told him to come fuck her.

So he did, taking longer this time. She said she fucked him for about a half and hour this time before he finally came in her. After that they sat there on the couch for awhile just talking as she played with his cock. Finally she got impatient and bent over and took his cock into her mouth. He gasped and then sat back and enjoyed watching her suck his cock back to life.

Once he was hard, she turned and got on her hands and knees on the couch and wiggled her butt in his face, and told him to be a good doggy and fuck me. She loves being fucked in this position as she says it feels like he goes in deeper. She also liked feeling his balls slapping against her pussy and she likes to reach back and feel his balls, massaging his balls as he cums, almost like she was milking him of every drop of his sperm.

Believe me she doesn't reserve this for just him, she fucks me like that and like I said she loves this position, and she has done this with almost all her lovers.

After that they fell asleep and he woke early and went home.

As it came to pass, she went to him the next two days and she came home to me each time with a pussy full of sperm for me to fuck. Over the next two months she was with him many times, and when it came time for us to leave, we stayed at his house for a few days and she would go to him and come back to bed with me when she had finished with him. It was a good time in her/my life, she was getting all the cock she wanted and I was getting her wet pussy nearly every day.

But here again, all good things came to an end, we moved to England and she hit a dry spell with the exception of once she went to the club on base and picked-up a pilot and fucked him.

She did go with me back to Germany several times, but my friend had moved on and didn't hook up with him again.

On one of our trips she did hook-up with another friend of mine, but that's another story.