A bit of fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you seen Cathy anywhere, she's missing again?

It was torture, I had no idea whether he would talk to me, I had no idea whether I would reply and start a conversation, I was scared. I was lonely, and I missed him. About thirty minutes passed before I heard that heart stopping buzz from my phone. He fucking replied.

I haven't seen her today, but I'll keep an eye out for her.

Thank you

I threw my phone on to my bed, I was adamant on just leaving it there and walking away. I didn't have to have him, I didn't have to forgive him or yourself for giving each other up. But rather than leaving the room, I waited for his reply.

How are you?

My heart skipped. He is talking to me, a fucking year and he is talking to me.

Meh I'm good, but we can't talk so safe.

We can talk

No, we really can't

I broke up with Colette, so yeah, we can.

My heart dropped. It was that mixed emotion of my god I love you, I can hold you, and you can be my friend, but at the same time I was sad for him. We lost everything just so they could fuck up...

You ok?

Yeah, Ice cream and movies, I'm cured

You sure?

Yeah don't worry we broke up a while ago.

Oh, ok, well safe yeah.

Safe.

Rage. Utter rage is all that could be explained for the feelings I had. He didn't tell me he broke up with her, I bet he'd have a good excuse for that. But my god I can talk to him.

It is the confusion of having a best friend who you are in love with. Especially one you have been through so much drama with. It creates the sudden urge to want to hug them, kiss them and punch them all at once for putting you through so much.

But as night time fell, all I could think of was him. That was all I ever thought of since I lost him.

It was midnight before I heard anything else from him.

Eva can we meet up?

Why?

I'm so sorry

It's gone, nothing will ever be the same

It will be

No, I've changed you have changed. We are different people.

Can I see you?

No because if I see you I will want to kiss you.

I'll kiss you too.

Don't say things in the moment Tom

You come to mine, I'll cook for you.

You can't cook.

I make chicken

Sure.

A bit of Banter

I stop just at his hips. His hands slowly making their way up my back as my ass goes into the air as though I'm preparing for him to doggy style me. "Don't stop Eva, don't stop," breathed Tom. My tongue licked at his hips before kissing them. I worked my way to the middle of his stomach, my lips ghosting his muscles as he slightly thrust beneath me. "Please Eva," he begged as a smirk spread from one of my ears to the other.

"This is weird, you know it's weird." I pondered out loud as my tongue hovered over Tom's stomach.

"It's only weird because you say it is weird." I smiled at Toms remark before touching my nose to his stomach. His hands rested on my shoulder blades as he lay on his bed.

"Am I teasing you too much," I joked, as my hands traced his muscles.

"Yes, you are." Smiled Tom as my lips skimmed the top of his penis. I could feel the pulsating blood of his dick through my lips, it became stronger every time Tom watch me edge closer to sucking him off.

I lay back down by Tom's side, my hand resting on his chest as I drew circles with my fingers. "Give me a blow job," Tom whispers as he pulls my body into his.

"Sure," I tease as I roll on to my side again. My ass pressed up against Tom's throbbing dick as his hands massage my breasts. Tom bites at my ear, my neck and my shoulder before rolling me onto my back and sucking at my tits. His fingers find their way to my pussy as he drowns them in my juices. The moist wet noise making me thrust up towards him.

Tom stands suddenly at the edge of his bed. I look up in confusion as he smiles. "Put your head here," He points as he lines his dick up to where my head will rest. A smile spreads across my face as I silently agree to his terms.

I lay upside down on Toms bed, my head just hanging off the edge as I suck his solid dick into my wet mouth. My back arches as Tom continues to finger me, one hand deep inside my vagina, the other pushing the back of my head deeper onto his dick.

I can feel Tom thrusting into my mouth, my tongue swirls around his penis, up and down his stem before flicking at the tip. I deep throat him again, and then focus on sucking the tip before wanking and sucking his dick upside down.

My head moves up and down as I suck Tom off, his hand moves from my head to my boob as the other continues to massage my clit. Making me wriggle and plead for him to enter. Tom curls his fingers inside my vagina at the same time I feel his dick momentarily harden and then thrust harder than the last. His fingers swirl deeper inside me as I feel my juice pouring on to his bed. He buries his hand into my vagina as he reaches for my G spot and plays with it. I suck faster and harder as we both begin to climax, my back arching, fucking craving for Tom to shag me in any style he would like. Then he hits it, my G spot. I feel a knot inside my torso undo as my body relaxes at the same moment Tom ejaculates into my mouth. I roll on to my stomach to look Tom in the eyes. He is exhausted, my mouth filled with his cum as I stand naked in from of him. His hands reach up the inside of my thighs as he pulls my body towards him, one hand rests on my ass as the other rests on the thigh.

His head rests against my crotch as he kisses at my skin. It tingles me so much so, that I must push Tom away from me. How could I become wetter than I already am? Tom sees this as an opportunity to tease me, he grabs on to my ass and slowly starts licking at my clit. He sits me down on his bed once again as he throws one of my legs over his shoulder, the other he pushes off to the side.

"You going to swallow for me baby girl?" Tom teases as he licks up and down my vagina once again. I shake my head, forcing Tom to nipple at my clit. It causes me to pull at Toms hair with a need to scream. "Are you going to swallow?" Tom asks as he licks my inner thigh. I nod seductively as my tongue picks up a remain of cum on my lip.

"I swallowed," I say as Tom pushes me down onto his bed...

12