A Black-Ruled World Pt. 01

Story Info
Can you stop your crush's gangbang in time?
11.6k words
3.75
69.8k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You awaken in your bed with a strong headache. Your vision is blurry. As the world comes into focus you can feel that something is off. On your bedside desk you notice a black book that you don't remember laying there. You look at the title: The White Book of Law. You open the front cover to see what it says.

It is mandatory for all WHITE individuals to own this book, barring special exemptions (noted on pg. 314). A new copy must be purchased every five years to account for any changing law. Punishments and fines for not having an up-to-date copy can be found on pg. 455.

Introduction

WHITES, as a species are inherently inferior to BLACKS. As such, the purpose of all WHITE individuals in society are to serve BLACKS. WHITES are recognized officially and exclusively as SLAVES, and may never obtain citizenship. Being both SERVANTS and SLAVES, it is the duty of WHITES to provide for BLACKS in every respect as outlined in this book. Failure to do so will result in punishment. The ten key tenets of living as a WHITE are as follows:

I. All WHITES are born into slavery and owned by the government unless otherwise sold or specified.

II. All WHITES must obey the orders of a BLACK master, barring the exceptions outlined in this book. WHITES will serve faithfully in all manners of labor, lust, and leisure.

III. All WHITES must pledge their devotion to their black masters and give them their full respect at all times.

IV. All WHITES must actively pursue bettering the lives of BLACKS and BLACK society.

V. WHITES have no inherent rights.

VI. Insubordinate WHITE males will be castrated and made to be females.

VII. Any WHITE who robs, rapes, or murders a BLACK will die by public execution.

VIII. No sexual contact between WHITES is permitted. Breeding is to be done through the semen extraction and artificial insemination of designated breeders.

IX. In order to reduce crossbreeding and keep blood lines pure, interracial children are PROHIBITED. Any impure child will be contained and exiled at the age of twelve.

X. As long as all the conditions in this book are met, government-owned WHITES are entitled to an education, the opportunity to live independently, and choose an approved job. Additionally, any permanent damaged caused to government-owned WHITES will result in a fine. Privately owned WHITES are not entitled to such protections or liberties.

This is confusing to you. You stare at the pages in bewilderment when suddenly a ball of light appears before you. "Hello? Elliot?" it says in an androgynous, otherworldly voice."Yes?" you call out in response.

"Listen carefully. You don't know me and you won't for a while. You have been transported to an alternate dimension. This wasn't supposed to happen, and especially not to you. Just hang tight. We will get you back eventually... hopefully... I mean- just hang on. I have never had to do this before so even figuring out if it is possible to reverse it might be tricky. Just whatever you do don't..." and the voice faded away into nonexistence. You are left with no choice but to remain in the world you are present in.

You arrive at school and things progress as per usual. However, it is impossible not to notice, however, that black students are noticeably more abundant and all of the school's faculty are now black. You try to keep your head down to avoid angering anybody. It becomes especially difficult when you see a group of guys groping and harassing a girl. You got away before things got too bad.

You arrive in class and take your seat. Your teacher, who used to be white, has now been replaced by a black man who, from what you gather, is named Mr. Griffith. He opens class as you might expect and assigns work in your textbook. Just when you think things might be alright, he sits down in his chair and says, "Grace, you have duty today. Do it the way I like and you might even earn some extra credit." Grace smirked and waltzed over to the teachers chair, before dropping to her knees. She removes her shirt in one swift motion and begins to unbutton her bra. She is facing away from you but the side-boob is enough to get you a little excited. She unbuttons Mr. Griffith's trousers and pulls them down slowly. You can't see what Mr. Griffith is packing, but you get the idea when you see her hand reach forward to grab something and she pulls her head down toward his lap. You feel odd and kind of queasy knowing that somebody you once knew has been reduced to doing such obscene things.

Your best friend, Kyle, whispers from the seat next to yours, "This is so unfair. All they gotta do is drop down and suck a little cock and their exempt from their work. When's the last time a teacher has had me eat her pussy to get out of work? Never! It's practically unheard of-"

"Kyle, Elliot, I am warning you. I don't like being interrupted. Now do your work or I will assign you something much worse," said Mr. Griffith.

So you do your work, trying to ignore the loud, slurping blowjob taking place in front of you. When the sound finally ends, you look up in hopes of seeing Grace's tits, but by the time you see her she had already put her bra back on. You consider that from now on, your whole world will be like this and you miss your old universe.

Most of all you miss your crush. For some reason, she is absent. Which is odd, because she wasn't sick yesterday, in your original universe that is. She was actually quite happy about her birthday today. There is always the possibility she skipped, but you have nagging fear in your stomach that she might be absent in this universe, or killed, or worse. You lean over to Kyle. "Hey, isn't Victoria supposed to be in our class this period? She sick?" you ask.

Kyle looks at you curiously. "Did you forget? It is her eighteenth birthday! Of course she is going to be 'sick.' She will probably stay 'sick' until her allowed absences are up and they make her come to school. Remember the last time a girl as pretty and popular as her turned eighteen? It was a mess. And it lasted all day long. Some went back for seconds and the really excited ones went back for thirds. I wasn't around to see it but I heard the football team took turns with her so she wasn't allowed to leave even after school ended. If I were a girl, I would be scared on my eighteenth birthday, too." Your heart drops into your stomach as you consider this, and what will happen to your crush. You begin shaking slightly and try to reconcile things in your mind. This isn't your universe's Victoria, this is only their's. Your Victoria is still safe and sound in your universe. You can't shake the thought though.

The bell rings and you continue to the next class, and then the next, everything seeming to follow the same pattern. Until eventually...

You arrive at your lunch table and sit down across from Scarlett, with Laurence and Lily to your left and right, but Kyle is noticeably absent.

"Is Kyle here?" you ask.

Laurence turns to you and says, "I heard from Marcus that he was actually supposed to-"

You feel a smack on the back of your head and Laurence stops talking. You almost let out a swear but you look up and realize it is a black master. He is taller than you, and certainly more muscular. If there is one word you had to use to describe his appearance it would be intimidating.

"Trying to hit up on Scarlett? I'll have you know that this is my piece of ass," he asserts.

You try not to start anything. "We were just talking. She is my frien-" and you are interrupted by a firm pat on your back.

"I'm just fucking with you," he says, "We cool. I just came to empty my balls." He turns to Scarlett. "Now give me a kiss." He grabs her by the back of the hair and pulls her in for a deep kiss. There is visible tongue between them and Scarlett begins rubbing the large bulge in his trousers. You feel uncomfortable and try to ignore it. Once he is finished he drops his trousers to reveal the biggest dick you've ever seen. Granted, you don't see many dicks, but it looks far thicker and longer than yours. He lifts Scarlett up and bends her face-down over the table before yanking her pants and underwear down in one swoop. All you can see are the tops of her ass cheeks but the black master is very clearly pleased with what's back there. He begins rubbing her ass cheeks and prodding her with a finger.

"Oh that's right," says Scarlett, "I don't think you guys met Harry. He transferred here and joined the football team. He is a real sweet guy and he is very... handsome, so I agreed to let him use me during lunch."

"Agreed? More like begged. Why don't you tell them the real reason you wanted me over here," says Harry.

"Come on, Harry, its kinda awkward..." she replies.

"It isn't going in until you do," he says.

"Okay, I will tell them. It is his cock. He has the best fucking cock. I heard all the girls he has been with have multiple orgasms and I wanted to see if it was true." And with that, Harry pushed his dick inside Scarlett and she let out a small gasp. As he slowly pushed his cock all the way in, she began to wiggle her butt and contort her face. When the full length had made it through, she let out a deep breath. Then he pulls out and back in, picking up his speed until he is fucking her at a solid pace, and her breathing speeds up. Lily looks mesmerized.

"Once I am done here, I can get you too, beautiful," he says. She doesn't respond but instead blushes and looks down at her lunch.

Laurence turns back to you and continues speaking over the loud, wet slapping sounds. "As I was saying, I heard from Marcus that he was actually supposed to do some cleaning as punishment for last week. He should show up if he gets done early, but judging by how filthy those restrooms are, I don't see him coming back anytime soon."

Scarlett puts her head into her arms and begins to shake. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. Don't stop! God! Yes!" Even once the shaking stops and her orgasm is finished, Harry keeps pounding her, perhaps even going faster. Scarlett has a look of nonstop pleasure. He turns to Lily again and gives her a wink. He then notices you staring and smirks at you.

"You want some, too, white boy?" he asks.

"What?! No!" you hastily spit out.

"Relax. I am just fucking with you again. And also fucking your friend here. Tell me, how long do you think she'll last before the next orgasm?"

"How long? I-I wouldn't know!" you retort, visibly upset by his line of questioning.

"And why is that? I will give you a hint. I feel her tightening. If I had to guess, I would say she is gonna cum right abouuuutt... Now." And with that Scarlett's face scrunches up again. Her teeth clench, as if she is trying to hold it back. Finally she erupts into a moan loud enough it is almost a scream.

"FUCK! YES! YES! OH GOD! YES! YESSSSS!" she shouts. She convulses for what must be almost a minute before her body relaxes back onto the table. Harry looks down at her as he continues to pound her pussy. People at other tables glance over to witness.

"Now where should I cum, Sweetie?"

"Anywhere... you... want..." she says between breaths. He pulls her in by her hips, balls deep, and lets out a big groan, slightly thrusting as he does so.

"Don't fall asleep," he says, pulling up his pants, "Eat your lunch. You still have half the school day left." And he walks off. Scarlett tries to regain herself. She reaches back behind her and scoops a handful of semen out of her used cunt.

"I don't want it to leak onto my underwear," she says, licking it off her hand. This has been one of the most uncomfortable lunches you have ever had, but from that point on, Scarlett pulls up her pants and it continues like normal, everybody talking about normal, everyday things. You can't help but notice, however, that you acquired a boner at some point and it would not go away. Once the bell rings to end lunch you continued on to gym.

You arrive at the gym, two black teachers, the male and female coach respectively stand up front chattering to one another. The bell rings and the female instructor announces a free day before returning to her conversation. The entire gym is immediately divided into cliques, with you feeling alone and awkward.

That is, of course, until Lily trots over. "Hey," she says casually, "I heard about him before,"

"Who?" you inquire.

"The guy from lunch. I didn't recognize him at first but his dad is apparently the CEO at some large company. Before he transferred there were rumors going around about it. He is the heir to a fortune large enough to buy all the whites in the school several times over. Hell, his daddy is so rich that even the teachers would go out of their way to please him."

"Well why isn't he in some sort of private school then?"

"That is one of the big questions... It would be frowned upon for us to ask, even if we were polite about it," she admits. One look at him tells you that it is true, from his perfectly cut hair to his straight, white teeth to his subtle muscularity undoubtedly obtained from expensive workout equipment and personal trainers. Suddenly, he catches you looking at him and his eyes light up. With a smile he says something to his friends and sprints off in your direction. You look away but it is too late. He doesn't stop until he is so close you faintly smell his scent.

"You know it ain't polite to stare, whitey," Harry says with his signature smirk. And as if he was reading your mind he asks "Were you talking about me?" You begin to respond but he instead turns to Lily and places a firm hand on her ass. She lets out a small gasp but continues to stare at the floor.

"...Or were you talking about me?" he asks.

"Yes, Master," she mutters, almost inaudibly. Harry begins squeezing her cheeks.

"Damn, that's a nice ass you have here," he slips a hand inside her waistband to feel her bare bottom, "It would be a shame to see it go to waste."

Lily, turning red, can only respond "As you say, Master."

"What do you say I put it to good use?" he asks.

In an unexpected turn of events, Lily cracks and looks him in the eyes for the first time. They aren't just any eyes either, they're big, sultry, fuck-me eyes. "Please," she begs.

You are angered. You won't stand by while this guy interrupts your day for a second time to humiliate you and your friend. "I'm right here!" you say angrily.

Harry's face tightens and for a second you think he is going to scowl but instead he regains his composure and goes back to smiling. "Of course," he says, "Why don't you help prep her up?" He then orders Lily to strip. You are caught between the fear of what is about to happen and the excitement of seeing every part of Lily's body. Goosebumps coat her skin and her nipples harden in the cool air. It is stunning.

"Now on your knees, bitch," he commands. She drops to her knees and knows what to do. She drops his pants and briefs to the floor of the gym to reveal her prize and she gets to work. She licks it, from the base up the shaft, and then runs her tongue around the head. She takes the balls in her mouth and sucks gently. He is erect. She just begins to suckle when Harry turns his attention back to you.

"Get that ass nice and wet for me, white boy," he commands. What? There is no way! Lily is your friend! That is gross. And besides, you have obligations to your crush. But then Harry becomes stern. "Now," he says. Then you remember that you are receiving orders from a very powerful black master. You remember the horrifying punishments you could face if you don't obey. You remember that he can buy you and do whatever he wants with your pathetic existence. It is in that instance you drop to the ground. You have a clear view of Lily tight, wet cunt down here, and the sweet smell is overwhelming. This may not actually be so bad, you decide. That is until...

"I think I will be using the tighter hole," he announces. Lily slurps in agreement. And so you find yourself spreading your friends ass cheeks to uncover a (thankfully clean) asshole. You start licking with the tip of your tongue, trying not to taste it, hoping that will suffice. It is only when Harry yells at you to do a better job that you begin to use the flat of your tongue and really taste it. It is so frustrating being this close to eating the nicest pussy you have ever seen, but not be able to do so. Harry grabs the back of Lily's head and you see her bobbing up and down more rapidly. Hopefully this will be over soon.

You are wrong, however, when, as per Harry's instructions, Lily has her own hands wrapped around the back of your head, pressing you into her ass even deeper. "Remember to get the insides too," he says, "If she tells me you're faking it, you're gonna have a bad time." You thrust your tongue in and out of her asshole, trying your best not to get yourself in trouble. Lily moans softly. Just when your tongue has gotten tired, you are released from Lily's grip.

Harry picks her up off the ground and spins her around to face you. At this point all that is left for you to do is sit on the ground and watch what is about to come. First, he warms her up with one finger, then two, then three, taking it slowly. She strokes him to keep him hard while he works her asshole. He then grabs his cock and slowly sticks it in her ass. Then, he picks her up by her thighs and starts fucking her in mid-air. It is like something you'd see in a porno. Her feet sway in the air, her perky breasts bounce with each thrust, and her pussy is just begging to have something inside it. She moans gently. You have a hard time resisting the urge to masturbate to such a sight, but you tell yourself that you need to retain some dignity.

Harry sticks his middle two fingers inside her pussy and starts to finger-fuck her in the process. From down below, his cock looks even bigger than usual, and you wonder to yourself how she isn't screaming in pain. It isn't long until she has her first orgasm. Her orgasms are not as extravagant as Scarlett's. Her moans are softer and her orgasmic shaking is much more subtle. Pussy juice drips onto the floor.

"Lick it up," he orders. You obey, but you don't enjoy it. You don't enjoy the taste of the floor, you don't enjoy the cool juices that came from your friend, and you don't enjoy the vigorous slapping sounds coming from above you. You wait in agony for it to end, for your obvious boner to go away. Harry orders you to come closer and watch this one up close. You arrive inches from her pussy. Lily moans even louder and digs her nails into Harry's arms. You watch in awe as her pussy squeezes his fingers, and begins to spray drops of juice all over your face. Harry lets out a hearty laugh and, always a fan of creampies, cums deep inside her ass. Harry sets her back to the ground and leaves, proud of himself.

After some cleanup and putting her clothes back on, Lily chastises you, "What's your deal? You could have gotten us both in trouble!" You avoid her eyes, unable to deny it, "And besides," she says, "It is your fault he fucked me in the ass. If it wasn't for you I could have been on good terms with the most influential man around and I would have had my cunt destroyed by the best cock I have ever seen." Embarrassed by her confession, she storms off. Nothing left to do, you sit and think. How many people watched that? How many looked at you? Did they pity you? Did they snicker? You are ashamed.

This new world is horrible. You cannot let Victoria continue to suffer it any longer. Even if she is from an alternate universe, you are determined to save her. Your final period of the day is over and you bolt out of the classroom. You are a man on a mission. But as you are leaving the school, you come across Harry for the third time today, but for once, he comes in peace.

"Hey, Elliot, sorry I overreacted back there. My momma always taught me to be a fair master and perhaps your punishment was a bit harsh," he admits.