A Blackmail Tale Ch. 09

Story Info
A Debt Paid: Abby get creative about getting even.
6.3k words
4.74
264.9k
112

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,295 Followers

============

Abby takes the bull by the horns, and comes up with a method of paying back Alex, for her short bout of infidelity. Two-for-one, and a new girl is introduced into the mix. This chapter is pretty much just one big play session. Forgive me.

This series starts with A Bit of Blackmail, then A Bit More Blackmail, and A Blackmail Buddy. They are numbered after that. I suggest they be read in order.

============

Chapter 09: A Debt Paid

I got out of there in plenty of time, and headed directly to the gym. I had missed my morning workout, and although I'd had a bit of one already, it didn't really count.

It was after 7:00 when I finally got home. Most of my weekdays were pretty much the same. Get up early, hit the gym. Quick shower there, and if the day looked open enough, stop over at Krista's for at least a quick blow job, more if my morning was open. Then the pursuit of the mighty dollar prevailed, and I hit that hard, until around 4:00. Most people would think me pretty lucky. I could cover 95% percent of my work effort between 10:00 and 4:00, and still have lunch.

After 4:00, I was basically on call for my customers and to deal with west coast business issues, until around 7:00. Two or three days a week, this would take up another couple of hours of my time.

The early evening, 5:00pm to 9:00pm, was family quality time. Doing some chores around the house, working with my daughter on her homework or piano practice. Maybe going outside and practicing volleyball. We tried to eat dinner together as a family, and three nights out of the week, we'd watch one or two TV shows together.

After 9:00pm, I'd put my daughter to bed, and spend a couple of hours on my other job, making money on the internet, which in the last four years had gone from making a couple of hundred dollars a month, to almost matching my salary from my "real job". I would sneak in a few minutes throughout the day, checking site performance, comparing ad results, slowly optimizing sites that would generate cash as fully automated as possible. Once it was polished, I'd do it again. Complete sites only needed a few minutes review a week. I had over twenty of them by now, each the results of several months work. Two had been home runs, and generated more than the others combined. It was a numbers game.

We didn't need for Abby to work, but we were paying down all our bills and socking away the cash for a rainy day. If things kept up the way they were going, we'd be able to burn our mortgage in about six more months. We'd be totally debt free.

It worked out pretty well, but the biggest drawback was that there wasn't that much time for just Abby and me. We mostly lived for our daughter, and the rest of the time went our separate ways. During the day we had our different jobs. Then it was family time. After that I went to my office, trying to make a buck, while she watched TV and spent the next three or four hours on the phone with all of her friends.

After 10 years together, it had gotten us in a bit of a rut, and was partially responsible for where I was today. Our sex life slowly ebbed away, until we were lucky to do it two to three times a month. It was always plain vanilla. But I still had this enormous sex drive, which I buried in fantasy.

I didn't spend a lot of time on porn. I was familiar with addictions and didn't need one in my life. But I fantasized about the women around me all the time. There were pretty women everywhere, down at the elementary school, at the gym, at the office, at the grocery store, everywhere I looked.

A few years back I returned from a 6 week assignment in China. Sitting in the airport, I looked around and said to myself, "God, Americans are fat." In China, the fat person was rare, here it was the majority. On average, most of us just don't look that good, and are carrying 30 to 100 lbs of excess fat, or more. I had just lost almost 15 lbs in China from eating things I probably shouldn't have, and I swore I'd never put those pounds on again.

In the Dallas suburbs, however, I found an oasis of beauty and fitness. Not everyone, mind you, but a far greater percentage than most places. Well, excluding Phoenix, Vegas, San Diego, and maybe LA. Abby's friends bucked the trend even more. Of the dozen or so women she networked with on a daily level, all but three were really nice to look at. And her three closest friends, Krista, Donna, and Misty were all complete MILFs. They'd pop in and out frequently, and I'd just have to look, and revise my fantasies each night.

So as I was saying, it was after 7:00 pm when I got home, and was told to fend for myself for dinner if I wasn't going to call. It wasn't as bad as that, Abby had wrapped up my dinner and I reheated it, then sat down on the couch beside my daughter, and listened to her chat about her day.

We watched a show together, and I cleaned up in the kitchen. Abby was MIA. Probably in the back yard chatting on the phone, where she could have a little privacy from the ears of a ten year old, and the sound of her chattering, and the volume of the TV wouldn't be an issue.

Most evenings she would milk a scotch and soda, or a tall glass of wine, while she got caught up on the latest. A couple of times a week, Courtney our neighbor immediately next door would hang out, usually when it was later - maybe after 9:00.

I wandered out back to check on her, and found a gaggle of girls, giggling away. Abby was there, but she'd been joined by Misty, Krista, and Courtney.

"Now this looks like trouble," I announced with a grin. "I don't think I want to know what this gang is up to."

"We're just waiting until the kids go to bed, so we can get naked in your hot tub again." Misty teased.

"Misty!" Abby exclaimed. "God, don't even joke about it. Do you have any idea how much trouble that caused?"

I started to blush, and looked over to Krista to see what was going on. She seemed to be getting bright red.

"After checking out y'alls goodies, I think I walked bow-legged for two weeks. Hell, probably longer." She laughed. "Hey, what am I thinking. That sounds like a GREAT idea."

"Can I invite John over," Courtney laughed, "he could REALLY use the inspiration."

"Ok, I'm leaving now," I told them, turning away, "I don't think I want to hear anymore."

"Why don't you come back in an hour or so," Misty told me, "and bring us another of those big bottles of wine you keep under the counter."

Shaking my head, I went back inside. I took my daughter upstairs and put her to bed, telling her she could read for twenty minutes, then it was lights out.

I headed to my office, and worked on writing up all the details of the new plan I wanted to implement with Krista and Donna. It was more complicated than I thought, but I struggled with it for about an hour. I couldn't help thinking about what Misty had said, and wondered if it really was possible for lightning to strike twice.

I headed downstairs, checking on the little one for a moment, and got one of the magnums of wine out, as well as a bottle opener. I didn't open it yet, since it would probably be wasted if I did.

Walking to the back, I could see their heads sticking up out of the hot-tub. "It's about fucking time," Misty told me, holding her glass up for a refill. The action brought her left tit right up to the waterline, setting off my fantasies immediately. It was clear she was at least topless. Looking at the stacks of clothing on the table, several topped with panties and bra, I suspected they were all 'au naturel'.

Courtney was partially hiding behind Abby. "I think that's close enough, Alex," she told me.

Krista laughed, "Oh he's been in here with us before, it's innocent enough, just a little eye-candy."

"Yeah, baby," Misty laughed, standing up in the hot-tub and shaking her upper body, "Show us what you got, Alex."

"You are about to be cut off, wild thing," I warned her.

She sat down sulkily, "Party-pooper."

"John would kill me if he knew we were skinny dipping. First for being naked here. Second, for letting Alex see me, and third, for him missing out on seeing all of you." Courtney lamented.

"Hell, he's been in bed for an hour. What he don't know won't hurt him. Besides, we'll never tell," Abby teased.

"Yeah, it's not like we're taking pictures, or anything," Krista added, with a wink to me.

"Stop just standing there, already, and fill our glasses, Alex. We're building up a thirst here." Misty reminded me.

I opened the bottle and refilled all their glasses.

"Are you going to join us, dear?" Abby asked me with a mischievous smile.

"I don't think Courtney is really ready for that," I told her.

"Court!" Krista exclaimed, and Misty chimed in "Come on Courtney."

"I guess if you guys don't mind..." she said.

With her approval, I set the bottle of wine down beside the spa, and stripped down to my boxers, leaving them on momentarily for the sake of Courtney. I then got in the pool, and removed the wet boxers, tossing them to the side.

I sat between the Misty and my wife. They asked me how the work was coming, and I told them a little about meeting a friend at the gym. I was halfway through my story, and was enjoying the feeling of my wife's hand on my cock, which was thoroughly hard. Then I felt Misty's hand on my other thigh, sliding up and cupping my balls, before grasping at my cock.

Abby leaned across and whispered to her, "Misty! Be good!"

I think that was the last straw for our neighbor. She blushed mightily, then finished her drink with a gulp. "I think I better go, in case John wakes up." John wasn't likely to wake up. She was just beating a retreat. But I'll give her credit, she was willing to test the waters.

I didn't have the grace to look away as she got out. I even turned to watch her as she walked to the table and dried off. She watched me watch her, and I expected her to object, but I think she was enjoying the attention. She was surrounded by naked beautiful women, but all my attention was on her. She wasn't shy now - she dried herself thoroughly as I watched, letting me see her naked body. She had a nice figure, a little pear-like with wider hips and a narrow torso. She had smallish breast, especially compared to the girls in the spa. She even turned to dry her hair and then pull on her panties, giving me a great view of her ass. I felt Misty scoot up behind me and look over my shoulder. The feeling of her hard nipples poking in my back made my cock ache.

"Pretty nice, you wondering what it would be like to tap that?" Misty asked.

"Misty, behave," Krista warned her friend.

"What?" she asked, but not before giving me a kiss on the neck and caressing my ass, with the hand hidden from everyone else's view.

Courtney came back to us for a second before leaving. "Stand up," she told me, "fair's fair."

I laughed, "Turn your head girls, if you're easily offended." Then I did as she asked, and stood on the seating ledge, out of the water from my shins up. I was as hard as I get, my erection sticking up at a 45 degree angle.

"Damn. I see why she's bowlegged," Courtney said with a grin. Then she turned and left, "Y'all are just a bit too wild for me," she told us.

"I doubt that," Abby told her. Then she directed her words to me, "Get back in the water, show-off."

I did, and she got quiet for a second. We all did. It was quiet outside, and remarkably peaceful. The backyard was very private, and we could hear when Courtney's garage door opened, then closed to let her in the back way.

Abby seemed to have a plan. She got up, and took Misty by the hand. She stood her in front of me, just a little to one side, exposed from the waist up. Then she led Krista in front of me, also standing, to the other side. She slid behind them and urged them forward, so their legs were brushing against mine, and those delightful orbs I fantasized about where easily in reach.

"So what do you think?" she asked me. "Would this make us even?"

"Even?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"I owe you two. Misty has heard the story, or at least most of it. Krista of course knows it intimately. I know you want them, and have for a long time. Hell, you've been saying Krista's name in your sleep for a while. They're gorgeous. So I'm thinking we can play a little tonight, and then we'll work out a way for you to give each of them your full-attention for a while."

Misty leaned in and put a knee next to me. Her legs straddled my left leg. She leaned forward so her breast was only an inch away from my face. "Say yes, stupid."

I looked at Krista and she smiled and took up a similar position. "You heard the girl."

"Yes, stupid," I said with big shit-eating grin, and enjoyed the feeling of having my face buried in two different boobs. Misty was the quicker, so it was her nipple I was nibbling.

"Here's the rules," Abby said so we could all hear them, once the girls pulled away enough for me to breathe. I was enjoying holding both of my new toys' asses. "Anything goes, as far as I'm concerned, as long as at least some part of your body is in the spa. The girls may have their own limits. Once we leave, it's over for now. What happens in the spa, stays in the spa. Promise?" She asked.

The answering chorus affirmed that wildness was about to happen.

"Misty," Abby said, directing her attention to the undeniably wildest of this wild bunch, "Krista and I are going to go over there, and give you fifteen minutes. You won't have privacy, but we won't interfere. The only rule is you can't make him come." Abby said, then she and Krista took their glasses and sat at the nearby table. They turned their chairs so they could have a clear view.

"I'm yours, Cowboy, what do you want to do?" Misty asked me with a smile. "I know you've already got this planned out in your mind. How many thousands of times have you fucked me already in your dreams?"

"Too many to tell," I told her taking her in my arms and kissing her deeply. She settled into my lap and we made out like teenagers while I played with her tits and pussy, and she stroked my cock. She regaled me with fantasies of her own, and the ways her body could be put to use.

Time was a wasting. "Will you suck me?" I asked her.

"Right to the root. I'll make your toes curl." She told me eagerly. She was good to her word. She had me sit on the edge of the hot-tub, legs splayed wide, and she went down on me like a pro. Someone had taught her tricks I had never even imagined. She could deep-throat me with ease, pressing her nose right against my pubes. After a couple of minutes of curling my toes, she pulled away. "Adequate?" she asked.

"Mind-blowing," I honestly told her.

"Good, but I don't want you to come, yet. What else can I do for you?"

"Can I return the favor?" I asked her.

"Alex, anything you want to do to me, that you're willing to do in front of those two, is alright by me. No opening off limits, no permission required," she said with a smile, taking a seat on the edge of the spa, and opening wide. Just before my mouth made contact we got a time check. "Eight minutes left."

I nuzzled her pretty little slice. She had a light bikini shave, with no hair below her clit hood. I opened her and licked her, tasting and teasing for just a couple of minutes. Then I pulled away.

"I'd love to do more, but I have to fuck you," I told her.

"How?" she asked.

I lifted her bodily, placed her on my cock. Her arms were around my neck and my arms were under her legs holding her weight up. Misty was the smallest of all the girls, only about 5' even and well under a hundred pounds. It was like tossing around a rag-doll. She always looked off balance, with such huge tits, on such a petite woman. It took a few seconds, but I finally found the hole and she settled down onto my shaft. Once I had her full, and I took her word at that, I settled into the water, holding her in my lap.

"It's gonna be hard to give me a thorough fucking like this," she teased, then kissed me deeply.

"I just wanted to be inside of you. I just wanted to feel what it was like." I told her.

"So do I pass your test?" she asked, giving her crotch a good grind against mine. "Wait! Before you answer." She lifted her breasts to my face, feeding me both her hard nipples. The breasts might be enhanced, but the sentiments behind them were genuine.

"Magna cum laude," I told her, lifting her up and down on my cock, just a bit. I was in heaven.

She leaned in and whispered, "I've dreamed about this too. If you want, it doesn't have to be a one time thing."

Her words were almost enough to have me come.

"Time!" Abby announced, and a reluctant Misty left me, while an eager Krista approached the pool.

"That's a hard challenge to beat," she said, dropping her towel at the edge, climbing into my lap and kissing me. She leaned in close, whispering, "They still think I don't do anything but straight sex. No sucking and definitely no ass play," she warned me.

I spent several minutes enjoying her body, which even after the hardy use I had of it lately, turned me on immensely. Her natural tits still trumped Misty's artificial but larger fun bags. I spread out her towel, laid her down on the side of the spa, with just one foot and one hand still in the water. Then I explored every inch of her body. I feasted on her breasts, and between her legs, but made sure to spread my attention all over. Afterwards I laid down myself and asked her to do the same. She went through the motions, but when she neared my cock, stroking me for the fans, they urged her on. "C'mon, Krista, lick it, it won't bite," Misty shouted. "Just give him a taste," Abby encouraged, after "shushing" Misty.

Krista let them talk her into it and finally gave me a couple of licks, then took me in her mouth. She made a big deal out of it, barely holding me there while she stroked me, but the others cheered her for the effort. They were being a little quieter now, not wanting to alert the neighbors to everything we were doing. I noticed there chairs which were originally about 10 feet away, had approached to about half that distance. They were getting quite a show.

I stood with three minutes left, and laid her back down on the edge. I had her place one hand in the water, then I bent her legs back almost to her chest, and I entered her. My back was to Abby and Krista, and they must have had a pretty good view of me fucking their best friend. I kept one foot in the pool and awkwardly had my other foot beside her. I was able to go deep, and she moaned magnificently for the audience.

"Oh my God, he's so fucking big," she gasped. I turned and the other two girls were beside us.

"I didn't think you'd go quite this far, this fast," Abby confessed, looking a little nervous.

I laughed, almost popping out of the pussy I was porking. "You tell me I can have 15 minutes to do anything I want, short of coming, with two walking erotic fantasies, and you're surprised I'm screwing them? Do you want me to stop?" I asked her, wondering if it had gone past her comfort level.

"Don't stop," Abby told me, "Fuck the little tease until she comes."

With a knowing smile, I fucked away at her, using every inch of my long, fat cock to stretch her out, while Abby got a little revenge. She squeezed Krista's tits, pulling on her nipples, tugging away. "Who's the slut now, Krista?" she asked.

"I am, I'm his slut," she gasped while I fucked her with long hard strokes.

Then Abby bent down and sucked on Krista's nipple. "Ohhh," Krista moaned.

"Tell me your a slut for his big cock," Krista urged her, still teasing those big sensitive titties.

"I'm a slut for his cock, his big fat tasty cock," she moaned.

Krista reached behind her and pushed me away, holding me just out of reach. She reached her hand around the head of my clock, squeezing it, stopping me from sliding back into our pretty little blonde friend. "Beg for it, you dirty little slut. Beg me for my husband's thick cock. Beg me to let him fuck you," Krista growled.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,295 Followers
12