A Blonde Goddess is Conquered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was in that moment when she understood what was happening. Anthony was still pounding her, hard and she was bent over the sink like a whore as he slammed into her stupendous booty. However, she could barely feel the insane pounding her booty took, because he was spanking and slapping her cheeks so hard that she could no longer feel any pain. "My love, My hair!" Freya managed to whimper and luckily, her black God heard her through the slapping sounds that echoed whenever he smacked her round ass like so many men wanted to do. She felt her hair be yanked backwards and thus she was arched and fucked so wildly that she feared her dangling breasts would be ripped from her chest.

"I'M YOURS! UGH! FUCK! I'M YOURS! UHGGG! I'M CUMMING! FUCK! SO GOOD! OH! YOU'RE MY FUCKING GOD! FUCK ME! OH! FILL ME! OH! UHHHMMM! YEEESSSS! I'M CUMMING!!" Freya screamed as her juices rained down her lover's stabbing sword and down her trembling and shaking thighs. She had meant every word of what she had said and her orgasm was unlike anything she had ever experienced and she collapsed, but she didn't fall. Instead she was caught in her God's arms and held in place with her head pushed under the tap. The water began to run into the mouth she couldn't shut and her arms were trapped behind her by her black God.

"We have to clean that mouth of yours Freya and then I'm going to finish you off!" Anthony told her while he held her helplessly in place, but not for a second did he stop his endless hammering of her nearly ruined pussy.

Freya felt her feet leave the floor and the water from the tap leave her mouth as she was carried with her back glued to her God's chest and towards something wet and drenched. She quickly realized that she was indeed bent over the edge of the bed and as soon as she realized that — she felt the relentless pounding ensue.

Anthony smiled smugly at the sight of his Goddess and the woman of his fantasies, bent over the bed, her unbelievably perfect ass jiggling uncontrollably, her blonde hair in his fist and her speech turned incoherent due to the insane pounding he was giving her. Anthony had never been like this and he didn't even recognize himself while he fucked her. Granted, he had enjoyed living out the odd fantasy of fucking her roughly and with some dominance since he had always wanted to try it with a lover and she was loving that, but this level of roughness and dominance was unlike him. But here he was, pounding the life out of his blonde bombshell like God was commanding him to do it and not many seconds ago this Goddess had called him her God. That made him grin more than ever as he continued to hammer into her and it felt so incredibly good to dominate her in this way that he wished for it to never end.

However, it would soon be over as he felt his orgasm nearing. In truth, Anthony didn't know what to do. After all, he had a life back home and she had one here, but here he was, fucking her so good she had fallen in love with him and he was doing it without a condom and he was about to fill her up with yet even more cum. The thought of their children entered his mind briefly as he pushed her body further into the mattress, but he decided their future in a moment of selfishness. He told himself what his heart and desire wanted to hear: She is mine! Thus, he came within her unprotected pussy again and filled her to the hilt with his sperm. However, his blonde Goddess was so filled with his cum already, that most of it rained out of her. Anthony was so overwhelmed by the pleasure that he collapsed on top of his Goddess and his woman, but more importantly - he collapsed on top of the one that could very soon be the mother of his children considering how much he filled her with.

The last thing he remembered before he fell asleep with his sexpot in his arms, was him spooning her while remaining inside of her like the previous night and his arm draped itself across her chest with a breast concealed within his grasp, but while he pinched her nipples, his other hand twisted her head back to meet him and their tongues danced in such a steaming kiss he felt the fire blaze within her and she was boiling so hot that he feared his lips would ignite. It was the highlight of his life to hold her like this and to kiss her endlessly and cuddle with her like this, but now it was no longer just a highlight — now it was reality and he had claimed the most beautiful woman in the world as his woman.