A Blowing At Your Command

Story Info
Our first meeting, He's demanded I prove myself with a bj.
772 words
4.2
34.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_skee
miss_skee
3 Followers

Standing before You, i smile timidly. "Hello," i manage to whisper. "i'm here to do as You asked of me..."You smile and nod, giving me approval to begin. my hands reach for the skirt of my dress, carefully pulling it up, before my thumbs hook into the sides of my pink lace bikini panties. i bend over as my hands slide down the length of my legs, pushing my panties to the floor before i step out of them. Watching Your face for any sign of approval, i wrap my small hand around my panties and slowly stand up straight once more. my eyes flutter softly with anticipation, my gaze still fixed on Yours as i lift the panties up, stopping just before my nose. Staring out over the small ball of lace and silk spilling carelessly over my hand, i inhale deeply and nearly lose sight of You as my eyes reflexively close at the sweet, fresh aroma of my cunt. But remembering my place, that i'm here to serve Your desires, and not my own, i lower myself to my knees, offering up my wet panties to You.

You smile, take them in Your hands, as i return to the task at hand. Deliberate, slow motion toward Your pants, i pull the zipper down and unbutton. Still slower, i hook my fingers into the waistband, pulling them down. i return to Your waist and repeat, removing the final barrier between me and what i desire so. i inhale deeply, in awe and relief, at the sight of Your hard cock. Looking up at You once again for approval with wide glazed blue eyes, i wait obediently for Your cue. You nod, and i waste no time in opening my pretty little pink lips, letting my tongue slide out just enough to lick the tip. i stifle a moan, my eyes rolling back for just a moment as i taste You for the first time.

Again, recalling my sole purpose, i open my eyes and mouth, letting my pouty lips encase the head. my tongue strokes the tip up, then down, repeating a few times before i suck You in, inch by inch. my tongue glides along the underside of Your shaft until my nose and lips are pressed against Your body. The pressure at the back of my throat brings tears to my eyes. Carefully, i pull back, relaxing the grip of my lips slightly. Your cock glistens with my spit. Again, i go down, my lips tightly wrapped around, the tip of my tongue firmly turned up against Your shaft. Slowly, my lips and nose reach their destination, forcing the tears to pool more. I slide off once again, strands of spit stretching between my lips and Your full cock. i begin again, my pace still as slow, when i suddenly feel Your hand grab my hair and forcefully thrust my throat upon Your cock in one fell swoop. The brute force sends my well of tears flowing, mixing with my mascara as they leave thin black streaks trailing my cheeks. i gag, nearly choke. You hold firm, my face pressed hard against Your flesh, Your cock invading my throat to the deepest depths.

i feel Your grip on my hair tighten as You pull back. i gasp for air as best i can before You invade me again. my face becomes a Pollack painting of black streaked streams. i feel Your sex begin to throb between my lips, trembling, near ready to erupt. my tongue reacts, desperately stroking, massaging. i look up at You through the haze of tears, silently begging for Your release. Gagging as You pull away and gasping just before You thrust again, this time much harder, i blink and and ball my fists at my sides. Your eyes roll back with Your final thrust, more violent than any other. As You spurt and spasm in the deep recesses of my throat i gag and swallow as quickly as i can, trying frantically to waste not a drop. You hold tight, Your hips pushed fully forward as You empty every last drop.

Still holding my hair with one, Your other hand reaches under my chin, wrapping around my jaw. You slowly pull out, Your grip forcing my lips and tongue to clean You. As i look up for Your reaction, You simply slide the tip across my lips, the final droplets clinging to me. Still without saying a word, You zip Your pants and walk away, leaving me in heat as i lick the last few salty bits of You from my hungry mouth.

miss_skee
miss_skee
3 Followers