A Blowjob Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1mbibry
1mbibry
773 Followers

"Kelly's happy to take it out for you and show it to you if you'd like." Sandy said, breaking the awkward silence. "I think you should make the most of this opportunity."

I was still stunned. In a state of disbelief. Not disbelief that Kelly used to be a man or at least had man parts, but in disbelief of everything that lead up to this moment. In disbelief that after weeks of fixating on sucking penises... Here I am in my hot tub with my beautiful wife, and my face is less than a foot away from a now obviously engorging cock! A cock that belongs to a beautiful woman who's willing to let me see it!

Again, Oh my god!

"Yes! I shouted, yes! Please take it out and show me!"

My apprehension, shyness, conservative upbringing, homophobia... all of that fell away in the wink of an eye under the weight of these circumstances. I definitely wanted to make the best of this opportunity. I never thought I'd get to do anything like this with my wife's blessing so I'm definitely all in!

Kelly put her thumbs under the strings of her bikini bottom and asked "Are you sure you want me to continue Andy?"

"Oh GOD yes!" I answered.

"Well Sandy and I have been talking a lot over the last few days you know... I understand you think you could teach her a thing or two about giving blowjobs... is that true?" She asked.

I blushed.

"Well, is that true?" She asked me again.

"Yes. That is true." I stated obviously under the spell of the magic elixir, champagne.

Kelly pushed her thumbs down removing her bikini bottom and releasing her gorgeous cock. It sprang out right in front of my face and it was all I could do to not stuff it right into my mouth immediately. I didn't want to expose my overwhelming enthusiasm so I held back and watched it dance in front of my face for a moment.

It was probably six or seven inches long. It was extremely hard by now, and it was thick but not like a soda can or anything. Actually it looked very much the size of the cucumber that I'd preferred in the grocery. It had a helmet that was the size and color of a small plumb. She was entirely smooth and hairless. Her balls hung low and large. At this moment, taking in this sight, all I wanted in the world was to give my first blowjob. I truly wanted it in my mouth and I didn't care what anyone thought. Period.

"Well? Do I get my blowjob lesson now, Honey?" Asked Sandy.

I looked up at Kelly and she gave me a nod. "Go for it." She said.

"Okay. Watch and learn Sandy. I'm going to want one just like the one I give Kelly when I'm done here!" I said.

With that I turned my attention completely to Kelly. I had her sit on the edge of the tub and I situated myself between her legs. I ran my hands up the inside of her thighs, spreading her legs wide, and continuing to her crotch. Then with my left hand I grasped her balls while my right wrapped around her shaft. She leaned back and gave me easy access to all of her beautiful parts!

I looked up at her gorgeous body. Her tight abs, her perky breasts, her pretty face framed in perfect blonde locks. I couldn't believe that I was going to teach my wife the art of the blowjob and most unbelievable to me was that I was going to get to use this girl with the perfect body and face as my partner!

I turned and smiled at Sandy. She smiled back. I knew this was good.

"Why don't you come down here where you can get a better look at what I'm doing."

Sandy moved closer, her eyes wide open and her attention focused on my every movement.

I turned my attention back to the object in my hand. I stroked her shaft and squeezed her ball sack gently. I brought my lips towards the purple head. A droplet of pre-cum was forming in her pee hole just as I opened my mouth to take Kelly in. I got my first taste of another person's cum at the same moment that I felt the only cock I've ever touched with my tongue. I washed the entire head with my tongue and looked over at my wife. She was still smiling and encouraging me to proceed.

I looked down at Kelly's cockhead again. It was plump and shiny with a mixture of my saliva and her pre-cum. I brought my eyes to Kelly's as I put her cock in my mouth.

This was a moment I'd dreamed about. For the first time I was feeling the warmth and the fullness that can only be experienced by having a real cock in your mouth. Kelly's cockhead filled my mouth and the heat on my tongue was a magnificent sensation! Still looking in Kelly's eyes I began to press my mouth further down on her penis. I slowly sucked and slurped my way down. I could feel the blazing hot head pressing ever deeper into my throat. I slowly worked this beautiful manhood deeper into my mouth as my gag reflex once again relaxed. I gave one mighty suck as it reached its deepest point in my throat and I came off of Kelly's penis with a slurping pop. I stroked her wet cock and tugged at her balls while I caught my breath.

I glanced over to my wife. She was now drooling and fingering herself as she watched intently.

"Wanna join me?" I asked. "I'd be happy to help you practice."

"I thought you'd never ask!" She said as she scooted in closer.

I continued to stroke the shaft and tug at Kelly's big ballsack.

Sandy wrapped her mouth around Kelly's cockhead and washed her tongue all around. Then she licked the entire cock from head to balls and back again repeatedly. I took this opportunity to envelop Kelly in my mouth again and took her deep into my throat while Sandy licked. As I pulled off again I kissed Sandy and we both licked Kelly's cockhead for a bit.

"Take her deep" I whispered to Sandy.

She looked at me with a hint of apprehension, but after a moment she pulled Kelly into her mouth again.

Sandy took her time as I watched and encouraged her. I licked all around Kelly's crotch and balls as I watched my wife slowly work this gorgeous meat deeper into her mouth and eventually into her throat. Sandy's eyes were wide open and looking deeply into mine. They transformed from showing fear and apprehension to a look of joy and pride as she began to deepthroat Kelly in earnest.

"She is a very good student!" I thought to myself.

Sandy was really getting into her work on Kelly's cock. She was moaning as she sucked and slurped. Kelly had thrown back her head and was now beginning to whimper and cry out in ecstasy. Both girls were completely lost in the moment and I feared I'd be losing my chance to finish my first attempt an giving head to completion if I didn't act soon!

I moved my face up against Sandy's and gently replaced my mouth for hers on Kelly's meat. I sucked Kelly's cock deep into my throat and began moving my head quickly up and down. I could taste Kelly's pre-cum now as it coated the inside of my mouth and throat. It tasted so sweet, rich and creamy. Sandy remained close, watching my every move. Kelly's cock felt so wonderful as it careened in and out of my mouth. I could feel all the bumps and veins as it moved across my tongue. I could feel the heat and fullness in my mouth and I loved everything that I was sensing. I tugged harder at her balls as I moved my other hand towards Kelly's asshole. I began to tickle her rosebud as I increased the speed and intensity of my sucking. Suddenly Kelly's body tensed. She let go a high-pitched cry.

"I'm cumming!" She screamed! "I'm CUMMING!" As her whole body stiffened.

At that very moment I felt her ball sack tighten. I felt a rumble in her thick hard shaft. And then it happened! I felt hot, slippery liquid being injected into my mouth and throat as I continued to piston Kelly's cock in and out of my throat. I was surprised by the heat. I was surprised by the quantity. But most of all I was surprised by the mild and enjoyable flavor and texture! It tasted very nice. I was enjoying the taste and the heat and the thickness of Kelly's generous reward for my hard work! I just kept sucking and swallowing as Kelly began to go soft. I didn't want to suck too hard now that she'd become so tender, but I wanted to be sure I tasted and swallowed every drop of my prize.

I turned and looked at Sandy. I leaned in and kissed her deeply. We shared the remaining cum in my mouth, that which I hadn't swallowed.

"Please do that to me now Sandy. God I'm horny now!"

Over the next fifteen or twenty minutes Sandy proved that I was right. She was a very good student. I came in her mouth and she swallowed it - and she enjoyed it.

She truly rocked my world!

Sandy regularly invites Kelly over for blowjob parties now. I've come to enjoy giving as much as receiving and frankly, I'm quite a cum slut now. What a wonderful delicacy!

1mbibry
1mbibry
773 Followers
12